Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: sugarfan

I will search,but without english subtitles I will not bother to watch it.😕

I don't know if you can find it with english subtitles, but it's a pretty...weird...movie, to put it kindly ðŸ˜› the story is based on The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks ðŸ˜ƒ
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

did i read it right , did u say kiss scene ...alert alert my antennas are going crazy ...kahan hai wo movie i'll watch it asap ðŸ˜† 

I don't think there's a mouth-to-mouth kissing scene, but there's plenty of neck kissing (in the video at least) ðŸ˜›

This is the Dailymotion link to the movie, if you want to watch it hahahaha ðŸ¤£: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13wl22_zindagi-tere-naam_shortfilms
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 10 years ago
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

I don't think there's a mouth-to-mouth kissing scene, but there's plenty of neck kissing (in the video at least) ðŸ˜›

This is the Dailymotion link to the movie, if you want to watch it hahahaha ðŸ¤£: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x13wl22_zindagi-tere-naam_shortfilms

thanks baisa 😳, now i'll scan each and every frame of this movie to find any kind of kiss scene , jawan ateention !, mission kiss ki khoj ishtarts now ðŸ˜³
sugarfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I don't know if you can find it with english subtitles, but it's a pretty...weird...movie, to put it kindly ðŸ˜› the story is based on The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks ðŸ˜ƒ

I give a quick search and didn't find the movie with subtitles.

Oh,so Ashish who is it in the story?Is Lon(from Notebook)?😃

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

thanks baisa 😳, now i'll scan each and every frame of this movie to find any kind of kiss scene , jawan ateention !, mission kiss ki khoj ishtarts now ðŸ˜³

Haha good luck ðŸ˜† let me know if you find anything of interest ðŸ˜³
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarfan

I give a quick search and didn't find the movie with subtitles.

Oh,so Ashish who is it in the story?Is Lon(from Notebook)?😃

Yeah it's a very low-budget movie so don't think they bothered to get English subtitles! Yeah he's Lon from the Notebook! ðŸ˜†
Exprimere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah it's a very low-budget movie so don't think they bothered to get English subtitles! Yeah he's Lon from the Notebook! ðŸ˜†

Last I checked, who's watching the movie for any meaning? I thought everyone was on a kiss-quest? ðŸ˜†
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Exprimere

Last I checked, who's watching the movie for any meaning? I thought everyone was on a kiss-quest? ðŸ˜†

Well SugarFan wanted subtitles so I'm assuming she/he wants to watch the movie itself as well ðŸ˜›
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
They made a Indian version of
The notebook ? N ashish was in it!? From the music video itself I can say i won't watch it, only thing appealing is ashish Edited by Jaz1990 - 10 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

They made a Indian version of
The notebook ? N ashish was in it!? From the music video itself I can say i won't watch it, only thing appealing is ashish

Yes they did but it wasn't a commercial movie, it was low-budget! Haha yeah exactly, the only watchable thing in this movie is the song Ashish is in, no offence to anyone! ðŸ˜†