Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: RSKS

He is tooo Hot...

His moves are... hope to see some of them on RR...

They can set fire...

His moves will set fire, and we'll all burn πŸ˜‰
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmanic

Thank you for sharing the video. I had been looking for it (quite desperately), since there was a part of it in one of ashish's vms on youtube!!!

Thanks a ton again! 😊

Yeah I saw it a long time ago but forgot about it and then recently saw it on an Ashish vm on Youtube and remembered it and started looking for it like crazy! I couldn't find it but then I went into detective mode and finally found it lol...no problem πŸ˜›
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
u put this guy with any co- star and he just burns the screen, uff too hot to handle  πŸ˜³  jaanlewa angar kumar ..muahh 
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: deval_am

OMG...I have never seen this video...Ashish looks hot...i would like to see this kind of video on our show...Sanaya and Ashish will rock and it would be so hot..

Agreed  It is such a plus that both Ashish Sharma and Sanaya Irani are good dancers ouuuff😳
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Ohhh WOWWW...Ashish...he dances nice...I hope v get to see him dance with Paro in the show...HOT HOT HOT...πŸ˜‰

That's exactly what I want...both Ashish and Sanaya are great dancers so hopefully we do see them showing off their moves together 
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

O M G,I tried very hard not to blink.I never knew that he was in a movie(I've heard that he was in a movie) where his dance was ''like this''.''Like this'' means sooo Hot.πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you very much for sharing.

He was in more than one movie actually! He was in this movie and then in a movie called Love Sex aur Dhoka (which was his debut movie I think)...and I think he was in a few short films as well. But yeah who knew he would be in a movie where he danced so well πŸ˜›

Haha did you watch the FULL music video? πŸ˜² It's the last link I provided...you won't be able to STOP blushing if you see that one πŸ˜‰
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sugarfan

That girl actually kissed him.😲

Does anybody saw the full movie,to tell us if Ashish had kisses scenes? 

I don't know I've never seen the movie, but I'm sure you can find it online and watch it haha πŸ˜†
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

u put this guy with any co- star and he just burns the screen, uff too hot to handle  πŸ˜³  jaanlewa angar kumar ..muahh 

Very true πŸ˜³, but he's exceptionally great with Sanaya 
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Very true πŸ˜³, but he's exceptionally great with Sanaya 

yes ofc , after all who can match angar kumar better than his dhuan kumari πŸ˜† jahan aag hai wahin dhuan πŸ˜†
Suhana2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

so true .. this guy too hot to handle.☺️. i  am seeing this vids on loop now..πŸ˜†. still  couldnt get over it.. πŸ˜³