Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: bioinfo

yes ofc , after all who can match angar kumar better than his dhuan kumari πŸ˜† jahan aag hai wahin dhuan πŸ˜†

Haha just further goes to prove that they're meant for each other πŸ˜† She's Parvati, he's Rudra; she's Dhuan Kumari, he's Angar Kumar; she's water, he's fire; she uses her heart, he uses his brain (according to kakusa, I think we can argue that πŸ˜›); they complete each other and one cannot exist without the other 
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suhana2014

so true .. this guy too hot to handle.☺️. i  am seeing this vids on loop now..πŸ˜†. still  couldnt get over it.. πŸ˜³

haye meri behena sa , tera bhi mere jaisa haal hai, i have watched that video dnt know how many times and am sure am gonna get paapi dreams at night πŸ˜†
Suhana2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bioinfo

haye meri behena sa , tera bhi mere jaisa haal hai, i have watched that video dnt know how many times and am sure am gonna get paapi dreams at night πŸ˜†

hahaha.. same here..😳 sahi kaha tha aapne.." jaanlewa angar kumar.." .. jaan lekar hi rahega..πŸ˜†
Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Haha just further goes to prove that they're meant for each other πŸ˜† She's Parvati, he's Rudra; she's Dhuan Kumari, he's Angar Kumar; she's water, he's fire; she uses her heart, he uses his brain (according to kakusa, I think we can argue that πŸ˜›); they complete each other and one cannot exist without the other 

yes absolutely , as i have written earlier in vicky's post that rudra -paro complete each other they are truly better half of each other πŸ˜³
tajygl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Unlike Barun, Ashish is very confident in Bold and romantic scenes
-Shwets- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Girls was trying to post the direct link , not letting me do it.

Edited by ultimaterudra - 10 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: tajygl

Unlike Barun, Ashish is very confident in Bold and romantic scenes

Yeah and I'm really glad he is, still hope he is confident in bold and romantic scenes after marriage...cuz I'm looking forward to some beautiful, intimate PaRud scenes 
sugarfun thumbnail

He was in more than one movie actually! He was in this movie and then in a movie called Love Sex aur Dhoka (which was his debut movie I think)...and I think he was in a few short films as well. But yeah who knew he would be in a movie where he danced so well πŸ˜›

Haha did you watch the FULL music video? πŸ˜² It's the last link I provided...you won't be able to STOP blushing if you see that one πŸ˜‰

Yes,I watched.It is too much.To much for my heart.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

sugarfun thumbnail

I don't know I've never seen the movie, but I'm sure you can find it online and watch it haha πŸ˜†

I will search,but without english subtitles I will not bother to watch it.πŸ˜•

Bioinfo_Chaitu thumbnail
did i read it right , did u say kiss scene ...alert alert my antennas are going crazy ...kahan hai wo movie i'll watch it asap πŸ˜†