Jodha Akbar 17th April 2014 Written Update

Heeralicious thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Jodha Akbar 17th April 2014 Written Update

Both Jodha and Jalal come out of the water but are unaware of each other's presence. Jodha along with other ladies goes away from there while Jalal just looks in all directions in case he may find Jodha.

Scene shifts to Maham Anga. She carries a Mashaal(fire torch) in her hand and moves in a dark cave sort of thing. She asks the guard whether everything is okay and the guard replies in positive. Maham Anga then opens a door and asks the guard whether the captive person has eaten anything. The guard says no, the person has not even taken water. Maham laughs sarcastically and says the person will do everything soon. If not by will, then by force. She says to the person that unless and until I achieve my aim, I won't let you die. She says I can go to any limit to achieve my aim. She forces the face of that person with her hand and says that she will get THAT FARMAAN' in any way, by hook or by crook. That person will have to open his mouth and tell her about the farmaan since he has no other way. She then asks the guard to keep an eye on the person.

Scene shifts to Jalal who is in search for Jodha. He roams in the village and asks the people whether they have seen any lady with Krishna murti in her hands. The people say no. He says to himself dejectedly that seems it is his punishment that he searches for her like deewana. And that, she has always taken care of him, has always understood him but he has done Gunaah-e-Azim. He also says to himself that he knows his mistake is unforgivable but still, Please Jodha Begum forgive me. Please don't punish me more.

He comes to the center village market and asks the passer-bys about Jodha. People again reply in negative. Then he finds a priest (Mahant jee) and asks him about a lady who has Krishna moorthy in her hand. The priest says that this is Mathura and a lot of people come here daily. Therefore its difficult to say about whom Jalal is talking. Priest also tells Jalal that there are Ladies Ashram and Dharmshaal near the temple, so he might find the person he's looking for there. He indicates him about the direction and leaves from there.

Hameeda is sitting in her chamber thinking about how Jodha had promised to her that She will always increase the respect of Mughal Begum and that, she will always surpass her expectations. She talks to herself saying why did you do this Jodha? I know Jalal has hurt you but why are you punishing me for that. She says.. I have taken you as my child and you didn't think about me. Why?

Atgah Sahab comes to meet Hameeda. HB asks him the reason for his vist and AS(Atgah Sahab) tells that the reason was big and important so he had to come. He tells her that there are a lot of mistakes in the accounts of Royal treasure. He becomes a little hesitant and HB asks him to tell her everything frankly. AS tells that at many places, there is no mention of many nazaraanas and gifts. Many documents have been missing. He says that he would have directly talked to Shahenshah about this matter but it was so serious that he had to take her advice. HB tells him that he's Jalal's trustworthy person and that he can take any step..She also asks him to take help of MA if he wants. AS becomes silent. HB asks reason for it. AS tells that MA wont be able to advice in this case since its none other than Adham Khan behind all these false accounts.HB is shocked and tells him that Atgah is the only one whom Jalal has given this responsibility because he respects Atgah's sincerity and dedication. She asks him to do what he thinks is well in this matter as the criminal is criminal and name and position doesn't matter. AS thanks her for her worthy advice and leaves.

Scene shifts to Jalal. He asks the head person of the Dharamshaala about Jodha but to no avail. The person says that there is no such lady who has come there. Jalal is dejected. He along with his men, then goes into the Ladies Ashram.

Jodha is preparing for her Kanha pooja. She puts the garland around the Kanha idol and arranges marigold flowers in the plate.

Jalal goes to the head of the Ashram and asks about any lady who came there ten-twelve days ago and if she had any Kanha murti in her hands. The person says yes, there is one such lady. Jalal says that he is her relative and the man takes him towards Jodha's hut. The man calls a lady names Tulsi and asks her to accompany Jalal till Jodha's hut.

Jalal reaches to the hut and sees the same Kanha murti that Jodha has had with her. He sees a lady whose back is towards him. He says Jodha begum' in an emotional tone. The lady turns around and turns out to be Shehnaaz. Jalal is shocked as she is not Jodha. Shehnaaz asks him about who is he. And Jalal says sorry.. I was searching for someone and thought she was here. He then asks her about the moorti and Shehnaaz immediately gets up and grabs the moorti in her arms. She gets a little hyper and says This moorti is mine and I wont give it to anyone, not even you. Jalal says sont be scared, I am just searching for someone.

Shehnaaz then calms down and says, oh you are searching for him. Then you don't need to search for Krishna as he is everywhere. Inside him, outside him, above him, behind him. Jalal is sad, says thank you to her and leaves from there.

The priest asks him whether she was the one whom he was searching for. Jalal sadly says NO and that, seems he has to pay more for his deeds. He thanks the priest and leaves from there.

Jodha is coming from a place to her hut with water container in her hands. Again Jodha and Jalal miss out each other. Jodha reaches the hut and sees Shehnaaz with the idol in her hands. She asks Shehnaaz so as to why she is so scared. Shehnaaz says that Jodha just went for two minutes to take water, and a mental man came to take this moorti. Jodha then calmly asks her to keep the idol on its place and Shehnaaz does it.

Shehnaaz then says to Jodha that they will go to the Holika Dehen pooja in the evening. Jodha is little hesitant but later says yes, we will go.

Jalal comes out of the Ashram and his men tell him that don't worry, we will soon find Jodha Begum. Jalal asks them to divide and search for her in different directions. They worry for his safety but he says, that its better to search separately as it will increase the chances of finding her and will take lesser time. His men agree. He says to himself.. where are you Jodha Begum?!

Atgah Sahab is checking the accounts and Adham comes there. AK (Adham Khan) asks him about why did he call him here and trouble him. Atgah slightly raises his voice and says we are in trouble after seeing the accounts of treasuries. AK says ..so what am I supposed to do? How is it related to me? Atgah says in a loud voice that if I have called you here, there definitely you are related to this matter. AK is shocked and asks to him to talk with respect. Atgah nearly shouts that he is behaving with respect only, otherwise he would have sent soldiers to capture him. Atgah tells him that there is a lot of manipulation and mistakes in the accounts of Royal treasure. AK blames the accountant for this while the accountant sys that there is no mistake from his side. Atgah tells AK that the amount of tax and revenue that you have collected does not match to what you submit in the royal treasure. Both Atgah and AK have a heated argument on this. Atgah tells him that the Shahenshah himself has given him the responsibility of accounts and that, AK will have to answer all the questions. AK says he himself will talk to the king and moves away from there. MA comes there asks an angered AK about what is happening. Atgah comes and tell everything to MA about the mistakes in accounts. Atgah is angry and asks MA to ask AK to help him in his investigation otherwise he will have bad time. AK is getting angrier by passing seconds.

MA panicks. Atgah tells that the problems are only in the regions AK is having under his control. MA apologies to Atgah on behalf of AK. Atgah tells that AK better help him in the investigation otherwise, both MA and AK will have to suffer and leaves from there. AK is highly enraged and takes out his knife to kill Atgah but MA stops her on time. She is highly tensed. She starts crying and asks AK to listen to her. MA is hurt because of the knife. AK tells her that Atgah will have to pay for this. MA shouts on Adham saying that they cant hurt Atgah as he is the guardian of Jalal. She cries and tell him if Atgah is hurt, both of them will have to suffer. She begs to him and says that please don't take such step. She asks him to have control on his anger. AK is tensed seeing her wound and goes to call a Hakim.

Scene shifts to the village in Mathura. Its evening time. A man accuses a lady of being characterless since she had done the crime of loving a man inspite of being a widow. He says that she should have given her life after her husband's death but she has infact started loving other man. The lady cries listening to all this. He says to all that we will not let out religion and dharm get harmed because of this lady. He says that along with the Holika, even this lady will burn. The other man also agrees saying that if the lady remains alive, she would be a bad example to people. Jodha, shehnaaz and other ladies come there and are shocked to see all this. The people start abusing the lady and tie her hands. Shehnaaz runs to the lady and tries to save her. She tells to all the people that you all should be punished for doing such crime. The man tells her that they will burn the accused lady later, first they will punish Shehnaaz for supporting her. They start throwing stones at Shehnaaz and the lady. Jodha runs to them and covers Shehnaaz and the lady. She shouts on the people and asks them to stop throwing stones. She says it doesn't suit you all to raise hands on women.

Suddenly Jalal comes in between and covers Jodha, Shehnaaz and the lady. All people are still throwing stones at them. A stone hurts Jalal and his blood falls on Jodha's forehead and then glides down her nose. Jalal literally shouts on the people that is this way to treat women. Jodha is shocked listening to his voice. She recognizes him to be Jalal. The episode ends on her shocked eyes.

Precap : Jodha is teary eyed and standing near a tree. Shehnaaz asks her at where she is looking and asks her to come to Ashram. Jodha wipes her tears and says that she will come in some time. Shehnaaz leaves. Jodha sees an injured Jalal who is stumbling and about to fall. Jodha runs to him.

These Written Updates are exclusively for India-Forums.com Members. Please DO NOT copy them to other sites.
Edited by PrincessNancy - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heeralicious thumbnail
WU done!πŸ˜ƒ Enjoyed doing it.. 😊
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
ppluvkuch thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nancy!!!! tune itna mehnat kia...aww...love you yaaryou are the bestπŸ€—
fatma201 thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. Keep it up Nancy.
Justitia thumbnail
Such a detailed WU - thanks so much!! 
RupRavfever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks so much nams foh d WU πŸ€—
Great job dear πŸ‘I tried to like but like button is not wrkng frm mobile 😳😳😳so vl try again later😊 ... 
Though i dnt like d episd much bekawr k itna kheenchrey yeh cvx😑😳 hope vl get only akdha scenes more πŸ˜›
SpringBreakers thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Namy for such a detailed WU!πŸ‘ I had missed today's epi but after reading this I don't think that I will need to watch it!πŸ˜ƒ
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear ..I like this current track ..I hope Jodha doesn't run a way after that Jalal has reached again 
Surish thumbnail