kimi484 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
back to back flops
no charisma on screen
and lesser fanfollowing than
guys who came much after him
is a clear proof that he needs to improve
his acting skills or try direction, writing or producing.

Originally posted by: BindaasReena

Give us some hints as to what the reality is!!

In one  way, its no big mystery. bollywood is dirty place with jealousy and egos and greed ruling all sectors. Not everyone can deal with it, especially anybody nice enough.

But what is happening with imran is very unique case and he happens to be at wrong place at wrong time. His career is being sabotaged by people who are quite close to him. He knows he pissed off few people but he has no idea how he has pissed them off.

Truth will set you free. I may write someday, unless some one else writes here before me

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Now I feel terrible. It's difficult being an audience to these sensitive celebrities😔
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
what?
Am I suppose to feel terrible about his ousting from movies?
Why should I feel sorry for his horrible acting?
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ChuglkhorBander

Imran khan is not a bad actor. In fact he is quite good most of the times.

there is a reason behind his downfall. there are some people behind it too.

I can not discuss it on IF though. Only few people even in bollywood circles know the reality.

Really?
Plz share. If not here go in gossip thread. It seems you have some spicy gossip...Edited by White-Rose - 10 years ago
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

In one  way, its no big mystery. bollywood is dirty place with jealousy and egos and greed ruling all sectors. Not everyone can deal with it, especially anybody nice enough.

But what is happening with imran is very unique case and he happens to be at wrong place at wrong time. His career is being sabotaged by people who are quite close to him. He knows he pissed off few people but he has no idea how he has pissed them off.

Truth will set you free. I may write someday, unless some one else writes here before me

What do you mean by people who are quite close to him? .. Do you mean Aamir Khan or Kiran Rao?
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It is very difficult for anybody to know the drive and reasons for another person's profession.

As a student, if someone has worked hard and survived without any modern amenities even electricity, and you talk about easy and money and drive, it will sound funny wont it

Lekin aap kehna kya chah rahe ho, Bander Sahab? ðŸ˜†

A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: White-Rose

Really?
Plz share. If not here go in gossip thread. It seems you have some spicy gossip...

Yeah Bander you should spill the beans in the gossip section. Everything is highly confidential & that thread has only hardcore bolly enthusiasts.😉
grounder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Lekin aap kehna kya chah rahe ho, Bander Sahab? ðŸ˜†

I think what he is trying to say is that Imran Khan studied in a gurukul type of school (totally by choice) where the students are required to do a lot of stuff on their own and live with only the basic facilities.
So maybe money is not that important to him.

I doubt that though. Maybe he was idealistic as a child but if you see, he moved to US after that. Of course, he wouldn't have lived the same life in US as well. And he definitely doesn't lives that kind of life in Mumbai as of now .. his wife comes from a reasonably-well-to-do family. So, I am guessing she wouldn't be interested in living that idealistic simple life.

chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: calmness

I think what he is trying to say is that Imran Khan studied in a gurukul type of school (totally by choice) where the students are required to do a lot of stuff on their own and live with only the basic facilities.
So maybe money is not that important to him.

I doubt that though. Maybe he was idealistic as a child but if you see, he moved to US after that. Of course, he wouldn't have lived the same life in US as well. And he definitely doesn't lives that kind of life in Mumbai as of now .. his wife comes from a reasonably-well-to-do family. So, I am guessing she wouldn't be interested in living that idealistic simple life.

So, he meant Imraan didn't have the chance to do facial exercise in front of a mirror for the lack of light, & that made him expressionless, right?

j/k