Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suni thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Loooved the last para - the rain on the parched desert. ๐Ÿ‘Uff, the vows he made. Love that she was preparing to come back the same evening - they can't stay away from each other. ๐Ÿ˜Š Lovely ending to a beautiful story. 
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Yay!!! Beautiful end to that beautiful story...!
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lovely end to the story. Both needed to communicate their love to each other. 
niyoti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Thank you for giving a perfect end of the story.

I thought that Rudra will device a full proof plan to win Paravti back in his life and to confess his love but he rather acted in a very different way. 
I like that he didn't leave a second after recognizing his love for Parvati and went to confess it to Paro. 
His eagerness was clearly showed in his eyes and in dishevel and typical majnoo state. 
The last test in love is patience and Rudra successfully cleared it too with awesome marks when Parvati ignored her in her home. She brilliantly masked her feeling for Rudra, I must say she is a smart lady and I love her character in his story.
I love the innocent love confession of Rudra, it was utmost sweet and very Lovely. 
Parvati too missed him and her condition was same that of Rudra. Their hearts are interlinked then how could they be different from each other anymore. 
His pure love confession acted as a balm on her wounds and vanished all the misunderstanding and pain in her heart.
I love the end and the beautiful words of Rudra for praising Parvati. 
This was very sweet and beautiful story.

Thank you for such wonderful feedback๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aish002 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
aww...such a lovely end to a wonderful story on PaRud...the rain falling on desert was very symbolic...Paro is going to fill Rudra's life with her love...something for which he has been yearning for all his life..well done...๐Ÿ‘
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: chotidesi

*sighs dreamily*

What an adorably sweet ending. It makes me want to fall in love, and I am much too young for that! 

Rudra was absolutely heart-stopping in this one- for once, his complete lack of thought and rash decision making was totally worth it. You describe his emotions so well- it's almost like he's melted into warm, cuddly hot fudge (that's a really awkward simile, but I'm sure you know what I mean ๐Ÿ˜†). I especially liked this line: He grinned sloppily, just like his fellow officers had accused him of doing and pushed the accelerator to the floor.

I also liked the way you described Paro, how you acknowledged her hurt- but you also acknowledged the fact that she does love him too. While I'm all for redemption, I think that as humans- we tend to forgive easily. We'll make them suffer, but not indefinitely- eventually, when someone we love admits their mistakes and asks for forgiveness, we will melt and give in, because we love them. It was a very beautiful way of showing that you can be angry, and you can also forgive as well.

I do hope you continue writing- I know I'm guilty of putting off certain things in favor of writing (it's a terrible habit, but once something catches hold, it's really hard to let go), but I do hope you'll write whenever you can. I love reading your work- it's such a pleasure, and it flows like a bubbling stream. Wonderful, wonderful fuzzy story, Niyoti Di!

I totally understand the simile and i'd like to add that he's melted in warm cuddly hot fudge that you cannot resist hugging ๐Ÿ˜†  I want him to smile like that and not the creepy fake smile he gave the social workers. ( Fantastic job on Ashish's part with the cringe worthy smile)

So true. We forgive the people we love easily. It's hard to stay mad at them for too long. Sometimes you forget why you're mad in the first place.

I hope i can continue writing too. And I've putting off doing many things too, in favor of writing. Once the bug grips you it's stubborn and WILL NOT leave until you write๐Ÿ˜†

I love reading your work- it's such a pleasure, and it flows like a bubbling stream. Wonderful, wonderful fuzzy story, Niyoti Di!: Thank you so much Choti!๐Ÿ˜ณ

I hope you continue writing and find your own melted cuddly hot fudge๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Edited by niyoti - 10 years ago
shagun-rocks thumbnail
yayy!!...you've updated a new chapter..and boy, that was brilliant!..๐Ÿ‘..rudra seeking some kind of help from mami was where i went all aww...this man is indeed insanely in love...waiting to read more such romantic pieces from you...really loved your work..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gawd !! the ending !!
** sighs dreamily and runs to have a second reading***
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: What_the

Amazed by the parts in bold...Such depth and clarity of thought, Niti..
Are you sure that you are not a professional? You should definitely consider it...

So excited you are writing a part 3...eagerly waiting!!

I must also share with you, that i shamelessly read the update while at work today...surreptitiously alt+tabbing whenever I felt my boss standing over my shoulder...

<shaking head in disbelief> I have really got it bad for Rangrasiya... God help me!

I am not a professional. That you would think i'd stand a chance writing professionally is a HUGE compliment. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Reading updates at work?๐Ÿ˜† All of us have it BAD!
niyoti thumbnail

Originally posted by: shagun-rocks

yayy!!...you've updated a new chapter..and boy, that was brilliant!..๐Ÿ‘..rudra seeking some kind of help from mami was where i went all aww...this man is indeed insanely in love...waiting to read more such romantic pieces from you...really loved your work..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you shagun๐Ÿ˜ณ 
I want to see an insanely in love Rudra trying to manao-fy Paro. It would be a treat to watch!