Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hope everything goes good...

Continue soon
WhenInRome thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
finally an update :D

loved the bit where K reads his 'shameless' messages ;)
arnav is too cute :*
but y was this update so small? :(
please update next chapter soon and keep it longgg, will ya? :P

p.s.- As a reader i have a request. Pls don't end this FF on their marriage day. I want a few chapters about their honeymoon, married life, and other cute stuff that happens b/w arshi :)
sheen.sk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it is very nice chp..
shashi gupta was right on his place after all he's a father of a girl, he had to be sure & have faith on a man whom he gives his daughters hand..
& the way Arnav handle the situation was good..
hope he soon found about all this priyankas motive & teach her good lession.
nisha_mehta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav's reputation is very well known and so the poor guy has to keep explaining to his and khushi's  family  just how much he loves her.
This misunderstanding  with priyanka  is not helping either. He does need to find out the person who is doing all of this on purpose. 
Continue soon 
arshi2612 thumbnail
awesome update.love it.but felt very bad for arnav.l felt that vinod raizada is the main culprit in priyanka ficaso.hope arnav will teach them lesson for messing with him.good work.beautifully written.continue soon.take care.
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was beautiful update...

I really hope Arnav dealt with Priyaka what way she deserved, i really want Kushi to give a tight slap to Priyanka for trying to separate them...

I feel sad for Shashi when he said dont call papa for a while only addressed him with his name... I want Arnav to taste his own medicines to shashi...
lovebarun... thumbnail
very good update.. trust is a big thing!!!!
sincereme thumbnail
Superb update. .

Loved Arnav's naughty messages and then his shameless talk on Fone. . Khushi is right if he is this shameless before marriage what would happen after marriage. . I love them and they are so madly in love with each other. .

Shashi got the pictures of Arnav and Priyanka kissing.. I m glad that he didn't say anything to khushi. . And talk directly to Arnav. . I hope Arnav find out soon that what does Priyanka want...

Loved the update. .
Tanvi.Alison thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Part Thirty One

Arnav reached the car, oblivious to Shashi's gaze on him. Just before he entered the vehicle, he paused, took a deep breath, smiled a bit and opened the door to get in. He was upset after he heard Shashi out, and the last thing he wanted to do was to make Khushi upset. The moment he sat inside the vehicle, Khushi looked at him, and she immediately knew something was wrong. "It was not work -related talk, and I am not dumb to figure that. What is the matter? What did Papa say?" Arnav shook his head, trying to dismiss her worries, and lied to her that it was some issues regarding the upcoming project, but unfortunately for him, Khushi did not buy his lies. "Arnav, either you tell me what it is, or I'm going back right now to ask Papa what he said to you" When Arnav looked at Khushi, he knew she was serious. Arnav first pulled up the partition between them and the driver. Then turning to Khushi, he held her hands in his and drew a long breath.

"You remember Priyanka, right? The one at the airport who..." Arnav, somehow, felt a bit hesitant and awkward to spell it out Khushi. "Not someone that I can erase from my mind so easily" Khushi said with a deep frown, looking away from his gaze, as she recalled the way the woman had thrown herself at Arnav. Then she looked into Arnav's eyes. "What about her?" Arnav slightly increased his grip on her tiny hands. "Apparently, someone shot pictures of her kissing me, and sent them to your Dad. That was what your Dad wanted to talk about" She slowly pulled her hands out of his grip, and stayed silent for a few seconds, allowing the news to sink into her. When she was able to compose herself, she looked at Arnav who was looking at her, expecting some reaction. "Say something?" he said, but she chose to stay mum. "Don't you have to say anything at all?" he asked her again. This time, she heaved a sigh saying, "What do I say, Arnav? I know, without a doubt, that Priyanka sent those pictures to Papa. But she is only doing all this because she still has some strong feelings for you" To say that Arnav was shocked would be a milder way of putting it. "That's all you have to say? Nothing else? Well, let me make one thing very clear. I never promised her anything! It is her problem if she took it in another way! I always made it clear that I was not in for any relationship since I did not believe in this crap load called love" Arnav blurted out in an unknown rage, only to realize that Khushi had tears brimming in her eyes. She bit her quivering lip and attempted to hold her breath so that she did not break down into tears at his words. But when he placed his large palm over her petite hand, she felt a gush of warm tears down her cheek.

The driver of the car was still waiting patiently until he received an order to move. "Khushi" he said in a soft tone. "I cannot change the past. It was how I used to be. I cannot apologise for what I have been before I fell in love with you. And I would like it if you did not let my past affect our present and future. I cannot keep convincing you and begging you to trust me, every time someone digs open my past. If you're by my side, I can do anything, even bear words from your Dad like Do not call me Papa" Khushi gasped at that. She knew how Ajinkya's death affected Arnav, and she had felt glad when her Dad had come to accept the man she loved. She could only imagine how hurt and vulnerable Arnav felt right now. "I can fight against all odds for us to be together. But, if you do not trust me, then there is no meaning in us being together" Khushi had to blink twice to make sure she saw his eyes turning moist. Her raging beast had mellowed down and somehow, it made her heart swell with a mixture of emotions. He was hers, and she knew with no doubt that she belonged to him.

"I'm sorry Arnav. I did not mean to hurt you." This time he did not say a word. She cupped his face with one hand and made him look at her, but he refused. She knew why. He did not want her to see that he was so emotionally affected at the thought of losing her. "I trust you Arnav. I really do. And I will talk to Papa. I'm sure once he knows how much I love you, he too will trust that I have been made only for you." This time he looked at her and she almost smiled looking at his face, which held the expression of a boy who lost his little puppy. After seconds of silence, he spoke up. "The next time you do not trust me and look at me with that hurting doubt, I am going to walk away, and I am not coming back ever. Even if it requires killing myself to do that" She cupped his face and leaned against his forehead. "I won't do it again, I promise. I love you Arnav" she whispered. "I love you more" he sighed.

Moments later, when they were emotionally stable, he ordered the driver to take them to a place which she wasn't familiar with. "Where are we going Arnav?" she asked as she heard Arnav summoning the driver. "You'll see" he said with a slight smile. She nodded, looped her arm in his hand, leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed as she closed her eyes. She still couldn't believe that Priyanka would stoop down to such a level. And it was not mere jealousy from her side. She planned to do something big. Why else would the pictures be addressed to her Dad? Priyanka did try to sow the seeds of doubt in her mind by kissing Arnav at the airport.  But maybe she also knew that Arnav would be able to convince her. After all, Arnav's love for Khushi was not something which was under the wraps. And that was where Priyanka must have thought of worsening the matter. She must have known that theer was no point in sending the pictures to Akaash. He wouldn't give up on his brother. So the only person left was Shashi Gupta. Suddenly her eyes flew open at the realization. She lifted her head and Arnav looked at her as she widened her eyes.

"Oh God! Arnav! Priyanka did this on purpose. She is trying to get back at you by creating a rift between us. And if she had to have pictures, it means that she had set it up. Her kissing you was a mere act. She wanted to get pictures and send it to Papa" Her hands cupped her mouth as another thought struck her. "That means someone else is involved along with Priyanka" She looked at Arnav who looked as relaxed as he was moments back. "It's a surprise you took this long to figure it out" he said and looked outside the window at the passing scenery. She was about to say something when the driver brought the car to a halt, announcing, "Sir, we have reached." Arnav almost got out of the car, but Khushi pulled his arm, and he sat back in. "Are you mad at me?" she asked in a soft voice and he sensed the same vulnerability in her as he was sensing minutes back. He knew she depended on him like the flower on the rain. He tucked the strand of hair behind her ear, "I can only be mad about you, not mad at you" She grinned and pulled him closer to her and pecked his lips with a quick kiss. He only smiled at her and took her hand to help her out of the car.

They stood at the entrance of the large Iron Gate, and the board above it read "Little Flowers of Carmel" "Arnav? Orphanage?" Khushi looked at him in question. "This is one place where I come when I feel low or disturbed. This used to be my Mother's house - the one where she stayed before she got married. But then, she gave the land out to these people to help them put up a home for orphans. I used to come here since I was small. This place gives me some strange peace." Then he looked at Khushi. "I'd like you to meet my Ma" he said, and took her by the hand to the backside of the orphanage. On the way, he smiled and greeted a few people, and she realized he was well known in the place. Khushi suddenly stopped in her tracks when she saw the sight before her eyes. A huge garden with hundreds of rose plants - all filled with sweet-scented red roses. And right in the middle of a garden was a rectangular slab of marble. Khushi instantly identified it. It was Arnav's mother's grave, the place she had been buried. She looked at Arnav, who smiled and said, "My Mom loved roses." She entwined her fingers with his, and they slowly walked towards the grave.

"Hi Ma... Look who I brought here?" He increased his grip on Khushi's hand. "I know, Akaash brought Payal here, years ago. He had told me about it. And today, I brought Khushi. Ma, we both plan to get married and start a new beginning of our lives. For that, we need your blessings. I know that wherever you must be, you're watching us right now, keeping us in your prayers. I would have been happier if you had been here with us, but I guess you're in a happier place now." And just before his voice cracked with emotion, he took from his pocket a pink paper wrapping. Inside it, were two gold bangles with a delicate work of stones on it. Taking Khushi's hand, he slipped one bangle on each hand. "Ma's blessings for you. She had left this for her daughters-in-law. Payal has hers. This one's for you." he said as a drop of tear fell off his eyes. Khushi, with teary eyes, brushed his tear-stained cheek and took a step towards the grave.

"Ma..." she said in a soft whisper. Arnav only stood in silence, looking at her back. "You know Ma, Your son is completely crazy" she complained like an eight-year old, and Arnav was surprised. "Do you know how many times he made me cry? Sometimes he behaves like he was born to trouble me. And when his colourful past comes up, I feel insecure at times. But that doesn't mean I do not trust him. I do, and I love him. A lot. And today, I can say that I am truly, madly, deeply in love with him." She fondly brushed her fingers over the bangles and turned around to face Arnav. "I am insecure. A lot more than I express. At times I am scared, thinking what if you leave me? What if you break my heart? What will I do? I have already given myself to you, and I have nothing more to give you, Arnav! I would die if you walked away!" She felt emotionally weak as she clutched the bangles close to her chest. Arnav came ahead and held her in his arms, brushing his hand on her head. "I will never leave you Khushi. I'm not easy to get rid off" She smiled against his broad chest as he said that. "And don't ever say that you have nothing to give me Khushi. Each moment spent with you, makes me feel alive. You've made me realize what I was missing in life. And I love you so much, that I cannot put a scale on it. You've transformed this selfish, arrogant, conceited jerk into the man I am today." Glancing at the grave, he cupped her face with his hands and said, "Ma would've been proud of you for making me the better person I am today!" She hugged him tight, as though not wanting to let go. And he too hugged her back with an even greater strength.

The moment broke when Arnav's phone rang. It was Akaash. "Where are you both? Khushi and you are coming, right?" Arnav smiled at Akaash's impatience. "We are at Ma's place. We'll be coming in some time." Arnav said and Akaash's voice mellowed down. "Take your time" was all he said before he cut the call. "Let's leave" Arnav said to Khushi, and she nodded.

Arnav opened the door for Khushi and allowed her to get in. Then he went to the other side of the car to sit inside. When he did, he saw her telling the driver to drive to the Raizada Mansion, after which she pulled up the partition. "You had to tell me something in private?" Arnav said, looking puzzled at her smile when she drew the partition up. She shook her head in a No. "I had to give you something" she said with a twinkle in her eye. Arnav did not even have time to react to that, for, in the next second, she pulled him close to herself, and pressed her lips into his. After a second, Arnav too returned the kiss. She cupped his face and climbed into his lap, pushing herself into his body. She grabbed his hair in a fist and forced him to arch his head back. Although surprised, he loved this boldness of hers. What she did next earned her a throaty growl from him. She kissed him lightly as she ran her tongue on the side of his neck, and even nipped his earlobe. Grabbing his jaw with another hand, she turned his head to kiss his cheek. His hand went to her head, guiding her back to his neck and she obliged. She drew patterns on his neck with her tongue while her fingernails almost scraped the skin off his body. "Ahhh Arnav" she moaned as his hands grabbed her swollen orbs, and circled the faint trace of her buds that were poking through the fabric of her salwar. His mouth ran dry and he pulled her lips to his for another kiss. This time, he plunged his tongue inside her mouth, and he took his own sweet time tasting every contour of her mouth. She grabbed his shoulder blades, and slowly lowered her hands down his chest as she bore the sweet torture of his hungry mouth. She broke apart to breathe and leaned against his forehead. When their ragged breathing had composed, he asked her in a soft whisper, "What did I do to owe me such pleasure?" She giggled and said, "I wanted to give you the morning kiss that you asked for. But then, I decided to do a little more teasing" As she said this, she traced her finger from the base of his neck to his chest, and then back up again. "Are you attempting to seduce me, Miss Gupta?" he asked with a sly grin. "If I may say so, Mr. Raizada" she said, and heard him hiss when she kissed his collar bone. He placed his hands on her waist and ran his fingers up and down her curves. She tugged at his shirt and pulled it out from where it was tucked in, after unbuttoning a few buttons. Running her fingers on his bare skin, under his shirt, she caressed him by rubbing his sides, his chest and then his back, all the while kissing his neck and nipping at it. And then, when she began to move her hips against him, he held her waist firm. "No" he said in a heavy voice, for he knew that one thing would lead to another. She was tempted to do the forbidden. She moved very slowly against him, and gasped when she felt his hardness against her. Arnav dug his fingers into her waist, trying to gain control over his desires, but that only caused her to gasp and moan while grabbing his shoulder and arching her body. Now, no man would be able to think straight with a woman's breasts right in front of his face, and Arnav was no different, that too when a gorgeous woman like her was on top of him in such an intimate position. He moved unintentionally against her, earning him yet another sexy groans. That did it. Pulling the dupatta off her shoulders, he unzipped her salwar and pulled it down to her waist, all in a matter of few seconds. She was still straddled in his lap when she gently bent forward, merely inches from his face, and slowly ran her hand on his inner thigh. He threw his head back in sheer pleasure as he felt her hands approach his hardness, and when it did not, he knew she was plain teasing him. "No more Mr. Nice Guy" he growled and made her lie flat on the seat, with her back against the leather. Pulling down the cups of her bra, he ran his tongue over one of her mounds, while toying with the other one, tweaking the hardened nub between his fingers. Khushi had to bite her lower lip from crying out, and Arnav felt her shiver in excitement. His blood heated up several degrees when she cupped his firm bottom and pulled him towards her body. He bent his head and kissed her again, and this time, he kissed her with that raw, urgent need, while thrusting his tongue in her mouth and pulling back, as though mimicking the age-old rhythm of copulating.

"Sir, we reached" the driver's voice caused them to break apart, and both of them blushed at the state they were in. They were so hungry for each other that they began to savour each other, right in the car, which drove through half of the city. Khushi sat up and arranged herself, and Arnav helped her in zipping her top. She brushed her hair and made sure she did not wear the just-f**ked look, even if she was almost-f**ked! She felt extremely shy to look up at Arnav and was about to open the door and get off, when he held her hand. "Wait for a few minutes." Suddenly, he released her hand. "Or else, you go ahead first, I'll come in sometime." She frowned. "There's evidence on me of what we were doing some moments back" When she still did not get what he wanted to say, he took her hand and placed it on his tented pants, and she jerked her hand back. "You're so big" she blurted out in astonishment. "Honey, that is something you shouldn't say to a man who's already aroused" She looked up to meet his gaze, which still looked hungry. She bit her lower lip and he knew she had to ask something "big". "Now what?" he said, as he gritted his teeth, trying to desperately calm his raging hormones. "The night I... I mean, you... we... made love, did you get this big?" Arnav threw his head back, hoping in vain that it did not affect his erection. "Yes... Even bigger." And when he saw her look at his pants, he read her thoughts and said, "Yes, it did fit you, and I had a hard time holding myself inside of you. Now please, give me a few moments alone" Khushi's mouth formed a perfect O. She did remember having reached heaven when she reached her peak, that night in Greece, but she was so lost in receiving pleasure, that she had forgotten to notice how big he was. Did it entirely fit into her? She blushed at her own thoughts, and Arnav noticed it. "Please close your mouth, Khushi. It makes me think of sinful things, which is not helping me in any way" She shut her mouth and blushed when she understood his meaning.

Akaash and Payal peeped through the curtains of the window. "Why aren't they getting out?" Payal asked with impatience, causing Akaash smirk at her. "Have you forgotten our days?" She blushed when she remembered. Akaash used to drop her home from his house, and by the time she would reach her place, she would be thoroughly sated, and it would take a few minutes to arrange themselves before they stepped out. She was brought of her thoughts when Akaash spoke again. "I can bet that Arnav told Khushi to go ahead so that he can... errr... he can cool down" Payal laughed at his choice of words. "Well, I think both of them would come together" She challenged him. Just then, Khushi got off the car, while Arnav was still inside. "Ha!" Akaash smirked at Payal, and Payal just laughed. Both of them went out to greet Khushi.

Khushi saw Payal and Akaash coming towards her with smiles on their faces, and she unconsciously kept fiddling with her dupatta. "Hi Khushi" Akaash greeted, and she smiled at him with a nod. "Hi, I'm Payal" Khushi smiled at her and hugged her as she leaned forward. "Where's Arnav?" Akaash asked, in spite of Payal's glares. Khushi struggled for words. She couldn't tell them that he was in the car trying to cool off the strain against his pants. Akaash smiled as Khushi fumbled with words. "It's okay dear, we understand" Payal said. And when she looked up to meet her eyes, she knew that they really did understand. Blushing to several shades, she went inside the house, only to be followed by Arnav in another few minutes. She breathed deeply. Today was definitely going to be an eventful day.

Edited by Tanvi.Alison - 9 years ago
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Tanvi.Alison

part 31 coming up shortly...

wow🤗