Kal yaad aayenge ke ye pal
Pal, ye hain pyar ke pal
Chal, aa mere sang chal
Chal, soche kya
Chhoti si, hai zindagi
Kal, mil jaaye to hogi khush-naseebi
Hum, rahen ya na rahen kal
Kal yaad aayenge ke ye pal

We have heard these farewell songs so many many times and read so many many farewell speeches but in spite of it all, in spite of having said good bye several times to some or the other chapter of our own lives...today yet again we are standing at that same moment, and yet again we are at an acute loss of words...no matter how much courage we may muster...these  words...Good Bye...Alvida...Adios...they won't dare to come out, not without breaking all our hearts and making all our eyes tear up with the bitter sweet sense of nostalgia and remembrance...life is short, damn, dman short...kab, kaun kis mod pe saath chodh jaye, you never know...

Aaj se theek 10 months pahle we all were bestowed with a beautiful gift in the form of a show jo kahne ke liye toh fiction tha but it had the power, the honesty, and the soul to break away the walls of fiction and touch all our lives and hearts and become an integral part of our reality...a show which broke all our preconceived notions about in laws, about nanad bhabhi relationship, about love, marriage and above all it was a show which had the freaking courage to say a big fat NO to all of our society's hypocrisies and orthodoxies...a show which in the truest of its sense was positive and progressive and full of hope...Our show had no villains, no vamps, in our show saas was not constantly finding ways and means to conspire against her bahu and bahu was not hell bent devising conniving plots to snatch away gher ki chaabiyan...NOPE...Instead our show was such jahaan kadam padte hi sasur baap ban jata aur saas maa...devar bhai and nanand best friend...aur pati ek pyaara sa hum safar...

Aisa tha hamra show...no sign of any malice, no games, no manipulations, no saas bahu ki saajish...only love, hope, optimism...something that has left us all inspired, something that has brought a lot of faith and meaning and purpose to our lives, something that has broadened our vision and in some way or the other made us all better...something that truly represented "nayi sock"...something jis pe hum sab ko ghamand, fakra aur pride hai...aur hamesha rahega no matter what...!!

And today this beautiful journey of 200+ episodes has reached its final destination...and we are left with nothing but one last moment of life, one last breathe...and in that final whisper, in that final tear drop...lets all ALL...any and every one who was even remotely touched by this monumental show, this phenomenal change agent...any and every one who smiled and laughed and cried with it for even a single moment...come and bid it Adios, one last time...one last time lets all unanimously scream our hearts out in sheer, maddening love for this epic show...I know we all are sad and our hearts are numb with pain and bitterness...but this show and all ALL its characters have always taught us to embrace life together with all its dhoop chaon...embrace it all and just move forward with love and hope and happiness in our hearts...if it has taught us so much, left such an indelible imprint on our hearts then lets all bid it farewell with a huge smile...a smile that says that no matter what the memories of this show would keep it alive in our hearts forever...

"Its true that nothing lasts forever...but some stories don't have a definite beginning nor a definite end...they are just meant to go on forever and ever..." 
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Zor-Amrit (ZorIt) - A pure & perfect role model for the Shergill Family! Their love has always been constant & they are each other's pillar of support. Amrit is Zor's second wife who was his previous wife's Sister, due to circumstances he had married Amrit as her first husband was violence towards her & she was alone with her child Ishaan. However Zor had always treated Amrit with respect didn't ever let a single tear come to her & would shower her with much love. Zor believes that every couple must express their love for each other, as he would profess his love for Amrit infront of his Family without any hesitation. He would never tolerate anyone to speak against his wife be it his Family or his children's In-Laws; such love shows the beauty of their relationship!

Shraddha-Anand-Ashish-Ishaan - As any normal siblings Shraddha & her brother's relationships are unique & special in their own way. Their bond is unbreakable just like their love for one & another. Anand could not tolerate to see his sister in pain & brought her & her Son back home without any second thoughts to what society will say about her. In order to cheer his precious sister's mood Anand would tease Shraddha by calling her names & playfully fight with her regarding the chocolates, just like their childhood times. Shraddha equally loves all her brother's & cares for them by making sure that they are happy, likewise her brother's will do anything just to see her smile! If anyone speaks against Shraddha her brother's wouldn't tolerate this & they are always together with their strong bond. Therefore Shraddha is their Ek Hazaaron Mein Behna Hai! Recently Shraddha-Anand-Ashish found out that Ishaan isn't their real brother, yet they ignored this truth & continue showering him with their selfless love as they still love him as their younger & lovable brother. Ishaan first became angry & then after some discussions by Zor-Amrit he became emotional by the love he receives from this beautiful Family.

Shergills - In this Family the characters are called Zor, Amrit, Shraddha, Dhruv Anand, Kittu, Ashish, Jaya & Ishaan Shergill. This family shows equality between a daughter & daughter-in-law as they both are treated with respect & given the same love & care. They are a relaxed family where they don't bother about society, as they allow everyone to do what they wish. They have never made Kittu or Jaya feel alone or miss their Parents as they give similar love just like Shraddha receives. Every girl would wish to have In-Laws in the form as Zor-Amrit, as they are a perfect role model. There was a scene where ZorIt would choose Kittu against their son Anand during their separation, this shows the #NayiSoch aspect on this brilliant family.   

Shrivastavs - In this Family the characters are called Purushottam, Kamini, Kunal & Kittu. Kunal-Kittu's mother Kamini is very strict & worries about the society, which does frustrate her family! Ever since Shraddha returned to her home, Kamini keeps taunting her & has many problems with their presence. However Kunal & his Dad enjoys teasing Kamini & they both become angry with her when she causes many troubles for them, especially when it concerns Kittu's in-laws. Whilst on the other hand Purushottam is calm character & respects & loves his Family as well as his daughters' in-laws. In further to this Kunal's dad allows him to do whatever he wishes & consents with wholeheartedly his marriage with Shraddha. He is the perfect dad who loves his children & will do anything for their happiness!   

Shraddha-Dhruv-Family - After Shraddha-Dhruv arrive at the Shergill family, each of the member's except Jaya accepted them with much love & support, they didn't let MotherSon duo to feel alone or sad. Dhruv would play video games with his Ishaan Mama whilst Shraddha is treated like a princess just like before. The relationship is always strong as the family's responsibility is to help her to forget her past & to keep her happy & cheerful. Shraddha felt proud of her family, especially how they had pardoned her mistake & given her a second chance in their life. It is true as Human's we tend to make many mistakes but Family's will never leave you & always support you, this is shown in Shraddha's journey from the start until the end.

Shraddha-Kittu - This is a special relationship between a NanadBhabhi characterized by Shraddha-Kittu, they have given a new meaning to this beautiful bond. From a phone call by Shraddha who had wanted to wish her father Happy Birthday' greeted with pain & only Kittu had recognized that something is bothering her Shraddha didi. She told Anand to go visit his sister to see how she is, her instincts were correct as her didi was in trouble, the best part of their scenes was when Kittu welcomed Shraddha home with open-arms & ensured that her didi feels herself at home with no problems. Their relationship is similar as two precious sisters as their love for one another is strong, where if one of them is in pain the other will feel it. Also they are like friends who enjoy each other's company & spread much happiness wherever they go.      

ShraNal-Dhruv - A small yet perfect family! Kunal's scenes with Dhruv are always beautiful & the special place where Kunal has in Dhruv's life is irreplaceable. They both cannot live without each other, as they miss their presence & feel incomplete. Ever since Kunal interacts & shows much love to Dhruv, he becomes addicted to his Uncle' which slowly at the end turns into his Dad'! ShraNal-Dhruv relationship is always portrayed flawlessly which leads to us viewers yearning for more brilliant scenes, it captures our heart to see such selfless & unique love presented by them.

Kittu-Kunal - A brother who always cares & loves his sister to the extent where he was ready to give up his love Shraddha for Kittu's sake, as his mother Kamini had emotionally blackmailed him to keep his sister happy by letting go of his love. Kunal & Kittu's relationship is unique, he calls her lovingly Chipkali' & she was happy to see her brother after his return from US. Never-the-less Kunal had always supported his sister by being by her side during her difficulty as well as happy times. For example when Anand had thrown her out of the house, Kunal had welcomed his sister happily & told her that this is still her house & she can stay as long as she wants. Whilst on the other hand Kittu couldn't see her brother in pain, when he had stopped talking to Shraddha & going to Shergills house, she had decided to make her brother & didi to elope & get married, as she couldn't see both of her loved ones in difficulty. She didn't bother about what will happen to her after taking such a big step, this type of love was portrayed by Kittu who cares for other's happiness before her own.   

AnKi - Anand-Kittu lovingly known as AnKi, they have given a beautiful meaning to arranged marriage. Two strangers who have different personalities, in which Kittu is talkative, adventurous, romantic & cheerful while Anand is shy, loves his family but gradually professes his love to Kittu in his unique style! Their journey after marriage shows how love can be shown through support, being there for one another. He falls in love with her simplicity & her beautiful nature in helping their family to overcome problems, always keeping everyone happy & most importantly being herself. AnKi's approach towards arranged marriage was indeed an unforgettable journey, as every couple does have fights but what matters the most is being together during happy & difficult times. Their soothing tune Rhanjana' makes you fall in love with this #EpicJodi & it made their scenes seem magical, at times Anand would be smitten by Kittu's natural beauty & similarly Kittu would be surprised to see Anand's romantic side.    

ShraNal - Short for Shraddha-Kunal! Shraddha was a cheerful, talkative & loving girl; however her first love had crushed her life. While Kunal is a handsome, funny & the perfect dream man every girl desires to have! Their first encounter was strange, she was busy checking her bag, when suddenly Kunal takes her bag & then comes back to return it, along with his Moral of the story' lecture! Destiny had some other plans in stored for them as they keep on meeting, to which annoyed Shraddha as she felt that he is troubling her. Then one day he arrived at her house to which she caused a scene & her family came out to see what the commotion was, the misunderstanding was cleared & the family was relived too. ShraNal interactions lead too many beautiful scenes, there was a cockroach scene in which circumstances lead to ShraNal becoming close, Kunal was smitten by Shraddha's natural beauty! The more communications ShraNal had made Kunal fall in love with Shraddha, she was his first love, Shraddha was reluctant as her first love had given her pain & Kamini doesn't like her at all. ShraNal love story was a long but beautiful journey, they had shown that true love conquers every obstacle & they are finally together, to spend the rest of their lives along with Dhruv!

~*~Raanjhanaa~*~

Since day a lil girl turns three or four, since that very day jaane anjaane main she starts dreaming and hoping and wishing for her Prince Charming and to add to all our families since the very beginning starts reinforcing our fairy tale belief...that one fine day koi aayega...safad ghode pe hawa ki tarah sawaar ho ke aayega aur hamari nanhi si pari, hamari raj kumari ko uda kar le jayega...😆☺️...kal college main kya phen ke jaana hai yeh pata ho na ho but every single girl knows EXACTLY to the minutest possible detail, she knows it EXACTLY what she wld be wearing on her wedding day...😆☺️🤪...shyaad isliye kahte hai ki we girls are silly and stupid and absolutely duh uhs...but my point is that THIS is the significance of marriage for every single girl chahe woh world ke kissy bhi kone main kyun na rahti ho...

But if you ask me honestly...then I personally never ever understood the concept of marriage, specially a typical Indian arranged marriage...I never ever understood how two strangers can decide to spend the rest of their whole freaking lives together in a matter of mere one or two meetings...I never understood the whole concept of "falling in love" after marriage and one fine day waking up with this beautiful realization that the person right next to you is indeed your eternal flame...your soulmate...the one you were meant to be with...☺️...I didn't understand this...for me love could only happen BEFORE marriage...I used to think that after marriage wala love is not love its a mere compromise...but then one crispy winter morning chori se, chupke se two beautiful, beautiful and BEAUTIFUL people walked into my life and totally, completely and absolutely changed my vision of love and marriage...Two people whose simplicity, purity, serenity and subtlety touched the very core of my heart and awakened a faith, a renewed hope in my soul...tow people who reprsent millions and zillions of hubbys and wifeys all over the world and who have shown me how beautiufl and special and intimate and magical and khoobsoorat this relationship can be...two people whose magic is ethereal, eternal...two people who would always be loved and cherished and upheld by us all...forever and ever to come

Want to meet these two people.??...Then hold your breath and put your hands together for our Raanjhanaas...Presenting to you all the heart warming love story of Anand and Kittu jinhe humn pyaar se AnKi bulate hai☺️...haye

~*~Our first ever rendezvous with our raanjhanaas~*~☺️☺️

And for all your basick Meri Bhabhi knowledge let me also tell you that THIS is THE first EVER, the VERY first freaking scene of the whole series of Meri Bhabhi... ☺️...my heart beats with pride that the show STARTED with AnKi ☺️

Just look at Kittu the way she is niharofying her pati dev here...haye☺️☺️...its as if she falls in love with him over and over again every single time she sees him...breath takingly, heart touchingly beautiful huh?...This was just their first scene and most of us were smitten...smitten by their simplicity, their chemistry, and the epic se bhi zada epic raanjhanaa music...☺️...I don't know abt others but I was surely smitten and is moment ko dkeh kar hi I was to my mom ki OMG mommy meri bhi shaadi karwa do na pljjj😆🤣☺️

~*~Their First Anniversary...awww~*~☺️☺️☺️

Can u people believe ki hamare sharmeele Anand ko poora ek saal laga apni Kritika ko "kittu" bulane main...?...🤪...YES this was the first time he called her "kittu: and the way he said it..."Happy Anniversary...Kittu"...awww☺️...my heart and my heart and my heart pighalofied☺️...and so did hers yaar...she was so so and SO happy😃🤗   ...he literally spoke her name as if he were whispering a prayer...and it meant everything to her...it meant as if he had finally and completely given his heart to her...as if finally, finally she was his...☺️...so simple...and yet so so beautiful hai na?...☺️...LOVE them.🤗🤗

~*~His First "I Love You" Confession~*~☺️☺️

So dekhte hi dekhte time flew in their love and magic and it was already time for their Second Anniversary ☺️...and ab toh you guys would completely die with shock and laughter when i tell you ki the gift Anand Shergil gave to his beautiful si biwi on this anniversary was him telling her I LOVE YOU for the first time EVER...😲😲🤣 ...it took him ONE year to call her "kittu" and whole TWO years to say i love You...omggg🤣🤣...Anand u r so damn cuuute🤣☺️...but my point is to reflect their beauty here...its been TWO whole years since they married and not once did he tell her ki he loved her...koi aur marriage hota toh shayad ab tak is baat pe divorce ho gaya hota coz the wife might have felt insecure and unloved and unwanted...but Kittu? She was surer abt his undeniable, unquestionable love for her than she was about waking up the other morning, she felt his love running like blood through her veins...all he had to do was look at her ans she knew that he loved her with every bit of life in him...so whether or not he said those three golden words of love was immaterial...she didn't need any prophecy from him...but still when he said it all, it was just an affirmation of the truth she had felt and breathed in all of these past two years... ☺️☺️...sigh...beautiful right?...Twoo people loving each other through gestures rather than through words👏👏👍🏼...inka yehi silent wala pyaar made me and many ike me their deewanas...proud, proud and damn proud to love them...☺️🤗🤗  

~*~Their First New Year Eve~*~☺️

Haaaye...main mar jawaa...just LOOK at them yaar...how cna two people be so PERFECT together?...The universe would have danced to the song of their love and smiled in the blessing of their happiness...☺️...its new year eve and all wives would expect their husbands to get something special for them right?...He didn't get her anything while she got him ek sunder si watch lekin fir bhi she was damn content coz all she wanted was this one magical moment with him jiski memories would make her want to live forever and die in juolen momentsst his arms...haye☺️

~*~Stolen Moments~*~
In a real marriage life gets busy and romance takes a back seat...lekin fir bhi do chaar pal pyaar ke mil hi jate in between office and gher and every other life ke tantrums and up and downs and those few moments are nothing but pure and utter bliss

Adorbs right?☺️☺️ In each of these moments we swooned and squeeed and died a million times in utter happiness☺️

~*~Moments Of Truth~*~
Like any other marriage AnKi too had a rough patch...and honestly if you ask us AnKians then the fact they were not perfect, the fact that they had issues be it about trust or about communication or simply not being able to find time for each other...the fact that they depicted these issues and dealt with them so beautifully made them real for us...coz hell tell me one marriage where such issues don't crop up?...They are bound to crop up, its not easy to actually share a life with someone...Like Vipul Gupta himself said that no matter how good two people are, the real deal is to be good TOGETHER...and in order to come to that point lot of hard work and effort and honesty is needed...its not a cake walk...its not a bed of roses...it needs work...and we for one are grateful and blessed that we got to witness this life altering phase in their journey...They were broken apart, shattered, devastated, whatever they thought was real was snatched away and their anger and ego and hurt and pain made them see a new reality...a reality in which they were drifting apart, a reality where no matter how desperately they were trying to reach out for each other, to hold on to each other...it was all falling apart... 

dread was taking hold of their souls because in spite of all the anger and the rage, the fact that remained undeniable was how much they loved and needed each other...how incomplete they were without each other...That was the beauty of this phase...even in their anger one could feel their pain...their restlessness...their love...in the darkest most cruelest of hour their hearts continued to beat for each other...even in the middle of blinding fury there would be a fleeting moment where nothing else would remain except each other and the absolute truth of the love they had...the eternity they belonged to

It was THE bets phase of the series and both the actors Vipul and Esha did a stupendous, a beyond phenomenal job with this beautiful story line... our hearts were actually numb by the gut wrenching pain which AnKi went through...but at the end of it all our hope in AnKi and in the invincibility of true love was renewed...

~*~Hope Renewed ~*~
 Anand Kittu were burned and bruised, they and their love had turned to dust but the managed to withstand the test of time and at the end of it all they rose form their own ashes and were born again...HOPE was born again, faith was born again, trust and belonging was born again...our Raanjhanas were born again...and this time around they were born with a unique sense of realization that how blessed they were to have each other, that nothing else mattered as long as they had each other to turn to, to wake up to, to belong to...lucky are those people who get a chance to re discover love and magic...AnKi got that once in a life time chance and they made complete and utter use of it...this time around when they came together, they created a strength, a force jiska energy had the power to move the wind...at long last they became so perfectly ONE that it was impossible to tell where Anand ended and Kittu began...they were ONE...they were AnKi...and we AnKians were mesmerized and just so damned blessed to witness it all

it was an all together different experience to see hamra adorable sa sharmila Anand to break all walls of doubts and fears and inhibitions and just embrace love and Kittu this vividly...this boldly...the fear of losing Kittu had made him realize that nothing else matters except this day and this moment where Kittu...he started living each moment to the very fullest and he wanted to dedicate each and every conscious, alive, breathing moment of his life in loving and cherishing Kittu and keep her safe, damn damn safe from any and every harm...it was beautifulll...

Together they have brought smiles to many crying hearts, not just in their family, but in our lives too...they have made us feel all kinds of emotions and they have made us hope and dream for a lvoe as honest and as intimate and as pure and as subtle as theirs...their selfless attitude, the ease with which they sacrificed their own dreams for the sake of others...the fierce way in which they fought to bring other people's love come true...their will to do or die for their family's sake...and the silent yet constant way in which they loved each other, believed in each other...all of it would be remembered and cherished by us alll...AnKi and ViSha have won us over for a lifetime and beyond...the show may be ending today but our love for AnKi and ViSha knows no limits and no bounds...it would go on forever and ever...and ever...

Today AnKi are saying good bye...but even in their happy ending is the fragrance of a brand new beginning because our beloved AnKi, our Anand and Kittu, our Raanjhanaas are about to be proud, proud and damn proud parents of a beautiful little angel...I guess what AnKi are tyring to tell us is that this is not an end, don't think of it as good bye coz if our love is true, if our belief is true then irrespective of the fact whether we are together or not we would ALWAYS be connected...so wipe your tears folks and lets wish our would be Mommy and Daddy with a happy, happy and damn proud heart and a smile that screams and screams and just screams..WE LOVE YOU AnKi...coz we do!

~*~And The Eternal Flame Of Their Love Will Illuminate Our Hearts Forever~*~☺️

She was heartbroken, shattered, had lost faith in love when he entered her life. He came as a breath of fresh air and soon changed her world. Meet the couple whose journey started and find how they discovered love and how it blossomed.😃

Shraddha - Once a girl full of life, talkative, fun loving, and love did turn her world upside down.

Kunal - Charming, witty, breathtakingly good looking and a heart hacker!❤️❤️

Kunal-Shraddha had a very unusual start. They met roadside while Kunal snatched Shraddha's handbag and drove away. Brat and bad that sounds isn't it? But trust me he is anything but brat. I am sure Shraddha felt like slapping this random guy who took her bag away when he came back to hand it over to her. But the moment he opened the gate of the car from there he straight away entered our hearts. He looked awesome and this is my fan girly thoughts Shraddha felt nothing like that. Kunal then tried to teach Shraddha safety lessons on handling your bag in public. Hahaha!!! Insane isn't it? Even Shraddha thought so...His #SalmanKhan #antics #MoralOfTheStory are my favorite #Introduction moment. Soon he becomes an action hero from a romantic hero and fights with the bag thief and snatches the bag from him. One crazy encounter that was. This is how they met. 

Every now and then, here and there they kept meeting. Be it coffee shop, theater or how Kunal saved Shraddha from Bobby destiny kept bringing them face-to-face w/o knowing their real identities. Soon their banters became the highlight of the episodes and their presence in one frame started catching eye balls. The hits and misses continued for a while till they got to know to whom and how they are related. Their identities got revealed in an interesting sequence and since then there has been no looking back.  

Kunal-Shraddha soon became friends and this friendship gave Shraddha a new lease on life. A new chapter began in her life. Indeed a beautiful one! With Kunal she could be herself, laugh it out and be happy for whatever time she was with him. For sometime at least Shraddha could forget her sorrows and be a young, chirpy girl. With every passing day their banters increased and so did their attraction. People around like JaKam sensed their equation way too soon even before realization hit Kunal. For Shraddha Kunal' was a friend whom she enjoyed being with. Never did she come on board to say so but we could read in between the lines. She liked his company. Kamini did create scenes on various occasions to taunt, insult Shraddha and even warned her to stay away from Kunal. Shraddha actually started ignoring Kunal. That was the time Kunal realized Shraddha was special to him. He tried to talk her out so many times, make her understand but all went in vain. Then came the #Badminton match. A turning point in their journey.  Some intense heart-to-heart, lots of fun moment at the match and finally Kamini dropped a bomb and poured her anger out in front of Amrit thereby seeding a suspicion in Amrit's mind. JaKam, Amrit, Ishaan many were against this beautiful friendship. Shraddha became conscious of Kunal's presence now because people did judge them. When world was turning suspicious about Kunal-Shraddha relation and Kamini was forcing Kunal to get married and pushing him to choose a match from the many offers she had for him he chose Shraddha. He matched Shraddha for Kunal' - a perfect match! Yes he fell in love with Shraddha. When and how this happened even he didn't know but he knew she was the one for sure. Unaffected by her past, not worrying about the future he wanted to confess his love to her.

Amidst the fun, festivity and fireworks he did confess his feeling and said I love you Shraddha' but Shraddha was busy getting scared of crackers and scolding Ishaan. Kunal's #ILU just went in vain. Kunal was happily lost in his new found feelings and he wanted to be around Shraddha always. Shraddha did sense his feelings and kept away from him. She too had a soft corner for him but she could not give love a second chance for sure. Love did crash her world once and she did not have the courage to love for the second time and to face her family. But as life is unpredictable there came the college reunion. Kunal tried many ways so that Shraddha joins him for the reunion. He wanted her to go out, meet her old friends, come out of her shell, live life and give him a chance to be with her. But Shraddha denied him. Shergills convinced her and that's how the Ajmer reunion trip began.

Shraddha left for the reunion and when Kunal learnt about it he did a bit drama of his car meeting with an accident and this is how he ended up getting a lift from Shraddha all the way to Ajmer. Their banters, Kunal making up all the stories about his girlfriends, picking up a chain locket for his gf at signal Delhi-Jaipur' was a joy ride with a jealous Shraddha. Kunal's mention of his GFs did make her jealous. Shraddha definitely fell in love with Kunal by this time but never accepted it even to self. She was plain scared so she restricted her from letting herself go. Friends, fun, dance, memories, feelings - reunion had all of this...

Friends understand you the best way and yes reunion did prove it. Kunal was so smitten by Shraddha that his friends could read it right away. Chhaya made Shraddha realize what Kunal meant to her and how she should not hold her feelings and give love a second chance. Kunal making Shraddha jealous, Suzzane's entry, Kunal wanting to be with Shraddha all time, him climbing a tree to pluck flower for Shraddha, Kunal dreaming Shraddha in his arms - reunion' was just memorable. A misunderstood phone call from both the family just made everything fall in to place. Shraddha broke her shell, Kunal-Shraddha first ever dance performance followed by Kunal's confession - what an epic end to the reunion. This is how Kunal and Shraddha became #ShraNal. But #ShraNal happiness and chup chup ke romance didn't last long, families learned about #ShraNal #ishqwalalove and hell broke loose.

So much so much drama followed that there seemed no end to it. In the ongoing drama everyone blamed Kunal and sunaoed Shraddha. That became a routine. Nobody agreed to their love. #ShraNal found a supporter in Kittu and she eventually convinced #ShraNal to elope and get married. This eloping plan backfired and their entire world messed up.

Every relation got affected and the damage was so deep it seemed irreparable. It took 2 months for their derailed life to get back on track. #ShraNal again came together to bring #AnKi together.

A fake pregnancy plan made way for their meetings. This time only for the sake of #AnKi. Lot of good #ShraNal moments did happen during this time.

Restaurant meets, school meets, Jaipur trip - it all seemed rediscovering love time for #ShraNal.

Again hell broke when the truth came out and #ShraNal took all the blame on them and decided to part ways forever.

#ShraNal separations were the hardest time to deal for us. The show became so lifeless w/o #ShraNal happy times. There Kunal agreed to marry a girl of his parents' choice and here Shraddha gave up all the hopes on #ShraNal togetherness ever being possible.

But when they gave up family somehow realized their sacrifice and decided to bring #ShraNal back together and this time forever.

This is how after so many ups and downs, turns and twists #ShraNal came together. True love finds its way through hell and back and it surely did in #ShraNal journey of #ishqwalalove.

After what seemed an eternity to #Kunal and us #Shraddha is all set to confess her feelings and it is gonna be #epic. 

Shraddha's confession was beyond our imagination. Set up in backdrop of Valentines this was one of the best #ShraNal sequences. Soon followed #ShraNalShaadi which had ample obstacles like #ShraNal story has always had. But #ShraNal crossed each hurdle and their love won at last. The wedding sequence which lasted 2 months gave us so much to cherish and ended up uniting #ShraNal forever. 

#ShraNal have now entered a new phase of life and are creating their own little world of love with Dhruv. This was the tale of two beautiful people who met by chance and kept meeting until they decided to stay together by choice. That's our #ShraNal !! And this is their tale of love...indeed #IshqWalaLove !!!  

Come fall in love this time only to rise in love.
Just like 😉

Wishes

~*~Smriti~*~

All my wishes and prayers are dedicated two people who are THE reason for me to fall in love with this show, it won't be wrong to say that these two people are THE show for me, we like to call them ViSha aka Vipul Gupta and Esha Kansara, the two phenomenal actors who brought our #AnKi to life and made them so beautiful and epic and elegant and just invincible. #AnKi are #AnKi because of your hard work and sincerity and honesty and dedication. No one else could have done justice to these two iconic characters👍🏼. The amount of range and diversity you people displayed throughout the course of the show is just PHENOMENAL, from love to anger to hatred to pain and tragedy to romance and happiness, you guys did it all and we felt each and every emotion with you as if it were all happening for real👏.
The simplicity with which you depicted #AnKi touched my heart...I just want to tell you how much #AnKi has inspired me and brought me closer to the whole concept of "arranged" marriage. Earlier i wasn't open to the idea of marriage and now after seeing the beautiful, pure and subtle bond that #AnKi share I can't wait to find my own Pati Dev😆☺️...#AnKi redefined love for me and made me realize love is much more than love at first sight...
In the last two months we have been seriously disappointed because of the glaring lack of #AnKi and many, many times we have vented our frustration out by spamming you with our depressed tweets, but you have never once complained or showed any sign of irritation towards our daily rant...instead you have always tryed to do whatever was in your hand in order to make us all happy and keep us all hanging in there, from taking pics, to giving combined interview segments just for us, to chat sessions on twitter, to remembering us in your minds while doing #AnKi scenes and trying to make the best possible scene ever...and for that we all are grateful and proud🤗🤗. i have never seen two actors displaying so much of grace and humility, every interaction with you has made me fall in love with both of you over and over again, blessed to have found you and loved you🤗🤗...I know for a fact that #AnKi wld live in our hearts forever and so will you, you have won us over for a lifetime, now even if you want we won't leave your side...you have to bear us and our blabbers for a whole lifetime...love you ViSha...love you to an extent which can't be described🤗🤗
And i KNOW you would be back with a freaking bang, I just hope that my Gods up there listen to my heart's secret most desires and bring you to back together again as one team delivering magic at its very finest...
."fingers crossed in earnest prayers"😉

reetnoor89 
Reet

Ek nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi: Meri Bhabhi serial was Khushiyon Ki Chaabi for the audiences. It brought freshness to our lives. It beautifully portrayed each and every character .This show was unique in all respects but the thing that attracted me was that it showed to love someone we need not to have blood relation with that person. This was beautifully portrayed in Amrit's relation with Shraddha, Anand and Ashish; Zor's relation with Ishaan and Kunal's Relation with Dhruv. I used to thought that why cant we commit mistakes and why we need to be perfect and after committing mistakes even if we correct it why we are always made realize that we have committed mistakes but this show provide me some answers. It showed that it's not big deal if commit mistakes and person at any age can commit mistakes and rectify them and move on. I started show because of Shraddhas character because I don't believe in perfectionism, it was character which had led life on her own terms, and done things which went wrong but then again stood up and started new life. Another character which I adore the most was Kittu's character as this character gives new definition to Nanad Bhabhi relation, relation which is always seen full of jealousy and moreover I love this character as Kittu selflessly love her family but at same time also had individuality. My favourite character of the show was Kunals character due to which I got hooked to the show, I loved this character as for me this was most optimistic character of the show, his selfless love for Shraddha and Dhruv , his bonding with his sister and parents, his respect for Shergill family all in all I loved everything about this character. I also loved the beautifully portrayed brother sister bonding of Anand and Shraddha, Shraddha and Ashish and Shraddha and Ishaan and bonding of trio ie Anand, Ashish and Ishaan. Although I liked Shranal (Shraddha and Kunal) more but both Anki (Anand and Kittu) and Shranal (Shraddha and Kunal) were the jaan of the show.Their romance and chemistry was pure and epic and I liked both Anki and Shranal stories. I also liked Zor and Amrit story as their understanding was mindblowing. Liked Purushottamji character of supporting father.I also enjoyed Kamini and Jayas character, although at times I used to get irritated but the characters were hilarious and best thing was they were not like typical vamps as shown in other dramas. I enjoyed Kamini-Ramdeen scenes, Ashish- Jaya-Ishaan scenes, Zor- Satbir scenes and Bua-Fufaji scenes as they were really hilarious. All in all I loved each character and scene of Meri Bhabhi. I stopped watching Indian dramas long back due to repetitive stuff but then after seeing promos started watching Meri Bhabhi almost after 5-6 years and I was not at all disappointed and Im happy that I watched this show. I might not see Meri Bhabhi on TV anymore but it will always be there in my memories. Im really sad, disappointed and heartbroken that Meri Bhabhi ended so soon but Im glad that I was part of beautiful journey of this show. This show was awesome and cast of this show was super awesome, everyone did justice to his/her character. Love and big thanks to whole cast and crew for giving us show like Meri Bhabhi and Hope Meri Bhabhi come with season 2 with same cast as what else Meri bhabhi fan can wish now.

Jumoke
 najialuv88

"First I want to say Hello! My name is Jumoke and I'm an immense fan of Ek Nanad Ki Khushyion Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi and its such a sad thing for me to be writing this as a sense of saying goodbye rather than congratulating another milestone of reaching another century within the show. However, I want to say thank you to the cast and crew for the creation of Meri Bhabhi as it dared to be different and show a change in the characterization of female and male leads and between familial relations. It has been a great ride since I first discovered this show almost seven months ago and I will surely miss every single character that I have grown to fall in love with despite them being good or bad. Congratulations to every single cast member Kanchi Kaul, Esha Kansara, Ravish Desai, Vipul Gupta,Kanwaljit Singh, Supriya Pilgaonkar, Shweta Gautam and everyone else that I might have forgotten.

Thanks for the laughter, the tears, the sadness, the happiness, and just the awesomeness of watching Meri Bhabhi every single day and feeling as somehow I was watching my own family on-screen. Thanks for all the joy it was to watch on-screen and hope some time in the future it would be such a joy to see everyone come together once again. Its been amazing to watch everyone and every time there hasn't been anything less nor short of perfection. Thanks for the past ten months and thanks so much for bringing joy and laughter not only in my heart but to millions of viewers of elsewhere. Its been a great ride but I wish nothing but the absolute best to everyone and thanks for this beautiful show Meri Bhabhi. Thank you!"

Niki

niki_2293

This show had some brilliant actors, people who brought their characters to life, people who influenced us to an all new level, humored us with their antics at times, and made us cry at other times. The level of hardwork that has been put in by the actors as well as the creative team has taken this show to a very different level , made this into a venture that will remain in our hearts for a long long time.

My only wishes for everyone associated with the team of Meri Bhabhi will be that they all excel in their future ventures, which would be different in everyone's case. I am sure we will have these guys back with us in other shows but what we will really miss is the bond that they shared as a part of Meri Bhabhi.

I would love to see ravish desai, esha kansara, kanchi kaul and vipul gupta in different shows after this and hopefully not a star plus venture. May their individual hardwork bear fruit and they land some of the best roles of TV as well as films. Or else if all goes well we should have meri bhabhi season 2 with the same characters. 

Roopali
TheRoopsy

Though I believe endings are just to make way for new beginnings still its hard to accept we won't get to see our beloved show 'Meri Bhabhi' any more.
It'll take time to sink in.
When the lovely 'Sherdil Shergills' became a part of our lives we just didn't realize.
A beautiful show with such a wonderful message started and soon made us a part of their journey. 
We all surely have our favorites still MB as a package is what made us connect to this show.
How beautifully the gap between the veteran actors and the youngsters was bridged through the story.
Each character was important part in the journey and this is what I like most about MB.
It always focused on each one rather than the only one.
Zor-Amit, Puru-Kamini, Kunal-Shraddha, Anand-Kittu, Jaya-Ashsih, Ishan-Ritika, Dhruv.
We laughed with them, we cried with them, we loved them, at times hated them but we have been with them throughout this journey.
I particularly love how the show focused on solving problems rather than stretching them. Though they definitely had heaps of drama but still their ways of reconciliation was appreciated.
Thank you #TeamMB for giving us this lovely show which will always stay close to our hearts.
Congratulations to the entire team which was unique and which made a difference.
Best wishes to each one of you for the future.
MB family will always be the most loved TV families.
God bless you all.

Love
Roopali

Jo
Jo_Pinchy

Meri bhabhi has been a beautiful journey. I will always cherish the lovely moments in the shergil house and ofcourse will do miss Shranal and Anki a lot
And finally thanks to my adorable Rose who has always been the jaan of this forum and keeping it active. Thanks for your hardwork dear. 👏 

Reshma
Reshma4lyf

To the amazing cast and crew of Meri Bhabhi. 

I would like to firstly thank you all from the bottom of my heart for creating such a beautiful and unique show. remember when it first started and I just happened to be watching it out of curiosity. Im usually not a fan of indian soaps but meri bhabhi had captured my heart right from the beginning mainly cause the story was realistic and heart touching.  
 Living in NewZealand, meri bhabhi came at odd times and I would always try my very best to watch my fav show. I then discovered the forum page and I think if it weren't for meri bhabhi, I wouldn't have met such beautiful human beings on the Meri Bhabhi forum who are just as crazy sbout this show as I am. 
  All the characters are all fabulous in their own way whether we hate them or loved them. The whole cast has to be one of the best ensembled casts ever. Its been a huge pleasure watching you all in meri bhabhi. I always loved Shranal the most but I adored Anki alot. I always dreamt of being Shraddha mostly and sometimes Kittu only cause I would have the chance to romance with 2 good looking men. Also thankyou for all the updates you would share on twitter. Its going to be one thing I am going to miss.  
 I can't really express what meri bhabhi means to me. I just know that once its over, the day will never be the same. Its sad knowing meri bhabhi had a short life on screen but it has been an amazing 10 months. Knowing that meri bhabhi was ending was heartwrenching. It was definitely hard to process. I would wake up every morning hoping it was bad dream but unfortunately the truth never seemed to disappear. I did find myself crying as each passes and the last day draws closer. On the bright side I know I will have all these rememorable episodes that I can always go back and watch on youtube.   
The writers are to be appluded for the amazing storylines and I want to acknowledge the dialog writer who writes for Ravish. You are amazing. Your dialogs are the one reason I have fallen in love with Kunal. I wish each and every one of you all the very best for your future endeavors and the new chapters that arevyet to begin in your lives and hope that you come back for season 2.   
I am happy that I had the chance to view your show from start to finish and I am proud to have been a fan. I also want to let you all know that meri bhabhi will remain special to me. Thankyou once again for creating Meri bhabhi and for all the good memories I will forever have cherished with me. Lots of love and hugs from New Zealand. Reshma Patel

Nazzy
Nazzyx8

Meri Bhabhi is the best & unique show. This show had a fresh concept & approached towards the reality. A big thank you to each of the cast members who have always given their 100% perfect performances & made their characters memorable & real with their flawless talent! Meri Bhabhi cast member's presence makes the show a success & they are shown as a big beautiful Family. The show had shown a special bond between Nanad-Bhabhi through Shraddha-Kittu which is indeed a NayiSoch, as their relation were portrayed as Sister's who had selfless love for one & another. Every weekdays including Saturdays I looked forward to watching TV at 8pm especially for this brilliant show Meri Bhabhi as they've always had interesting tracks. They managed to impress us viewers by giving us surprise scenes of the most favourite Jodi by the beautiful ShraNal.

Thanks to Meri Bhabhi for introducing a new Actor called Ravish Desai, his entry as Kunal captured many fans mostly with his encounter with Shraddha. Every member from the Meri Bhabhi team has their own special charms & always will be remembered for their brilliant acting. 

Shraddha-Kunal as ShraNal & Anand-Kittu as AnKi both have sizzling chemistry, their on-screen scenes makes their scenes simply perfect & both are the BestJodi! ShraNal's journey showed that true love can conquer every obstacle & become triumphant; while AnKi portrayed the beauty of arranged marriage through their innocence & showed love in their unique style. I am proud to be an overseas viewer for this magical show & will forever cherish each of the scenes. It's painful to say goodbye to a show which I've loved from the bottom of my heart, I will miss this beautiful show & wish all the cast member's all the very best for their future!

😃

Treesa
treesajose32

Meribhabhi is the only show I watch from the very first episode throughout this journey it never failed to impress me. It's the best serial. I love each and every character in this show from Zor to Dhruv to Satbir and Ramdeen. I always find myself lost in the magic created by Anki and Shranal- they are beyond perfection.

I thank every actors who give life to this characters and give us all the happy and cherishing moments. Just thanks are not enough for what they have given us. I can remember all the episodes of my favourite show because it's imprinted in my mind especially Anki and Shranal moments.

All you actors are phenomenal and I love each of you endless. I so wanted all of you to come back soon specially Kanchi,Esha,Vipul and Ravish.  As a viewer what I can do for you is this that I will watch all your future shows. It's painful to say a good to meribhabhi and all you actors but I wish and want each of your coming days become more beautiful and brings all happiness and success. I wish all the dreams of you people come true. Past is experience, Present is experiment. Future is expectation!!! Use your experience in your experiments to get your expectations.. So whatever you want in life go for it may the life bring you best in future.

Rose

-Red-Rose-

Ye pal ..hame yaad ayenge...wo kaal yaad ayenge...!!!!!😃

I still remember the time when i saw Meri Bhabhi for the 1st time after Kunal's entry...it was a breath of fresh air with beautiful and real relations portrayed brilliantly & excellent by the show's cast!!!👏👏 Then i got hooked to the show all thanks to Kunal-My favorite fictional character ever!!❤️❤️❤️

#ShraNal made me more crazier!! The #BestJodi ever  played excellently by 2 of the superbly talented stars Ravish & Kanchi!! 😃Take a bow guys!!⭐️⭐️

You are the reason for me to get  addicted & crazy for the show & i'm proud to admit it!!😃

#ShraNal's constant #Support #love #Trust for each other makes them stand out among the rest and i love it the most!!!⭐️⭐️

Kunal's crazy love for Shraddha makes him the best# lover #hubby #person!!😃

You both will remain my favorites forever!!⭐️⭐️

A small gift for my #KanIsh #ShraNal & all my #ShraNalians

All shraNal scenes are very special and close to my heart by this scene will remain my favorite ever!!❤️❤️❤️

And here comes Anand-kittu...a simple yet very romantic jodi!!!😃😃
Vipul Esha plays their parts amazingly well that makes Anki very real and beautiful!!❤️❤️

Here is a small gift for #Esha #Vipul & all Anki fans!!😃😃

The USP of the show Nanad-Bahbhi's relationship here is so beautiful and it can't be found anywhere else!!! kanchi-Esha /Shraddha-Kittu are the best Nanad-Bahbhi ever!!!⭐️

A small gift for you..

As the show is ending now i thank each and everyone of you for coming in to my life and making it special! Each and every character from Zor-Amrit to kamini-Puriji to Jaya-Ashish to Ishan-Dhruv, #ShraNal,#Anki You've made a very special place in my heart!!❤️
 keep rocking everyone and stay blessed!!⭐️⭐️

#TeamMB rocks🥳🥳🥳

Thanks!!😃

Rose

Nikita
nikitaloveu

you ppl made an extraordinary show not only the drama side but this show is also giving social mssg to society the whole cast & crew have done a mindblowing job love ravish,kanchi,esha & vipul and the whole cast this show made me to stick to tv i love this show very much all the best to the whole team of mb for future love u all😛👍🏼

Kodhai
StunningSanz

Saying bye is never easy. I will miss each and every character and thing related to Meri Bhabhi. We had so much fun and we also cried along with the characters portrayed by flawless actors. MB has been a special part of my life and it will never be forgotten by me. Love u always MB!!

Ampreetha
..Preethz..

Our show isn't going anywhere ... its just here.. with you and me... it will always be here...

I am not a scholar or someone who says philosophy but I thought I need to make this clear to everyone know that Meri Bhabhi isn't going anywhere. Yes, you read it right! It isn't going anywhere. Not in this lifetime.

My association with this show is something different. After my favourite show ended, I really had no interest to watch other shows until I saw a glimpse of Meri bhabhi when I was changing the channels once. I remember the first scene being Anand and Kittu's anniversary celebrations! :P I was immediately hooked by the romance and chemistry between them since it was so pure. Then, I continued watching the show and started loving it. When Kunal was introduced to the show, THAT was the time I really started to get hooked to the show. I loved Shranal's story and I felt it was so mature. These two couples, AnKi and Shranal has given us loads and loads of memories. I am sure no one would never forget them.

Anand, Kittu, Shraddha, Kunal and all others may seem as just characters for many but for me, they are not merely characters but they are part of my life. Seeing them each day just helped me to rejuvenate myself! I loved every single bit of the show even if sometimes, I sticked to the Written Updates as I had no time to catch up with it! :P:P But, yes, now I have caught up with every single episode. Khikhikhi. 

This show has taught me many values that are necessary for us to live. It taught me to be strong in any time despite any obstacle and always persevere to fight on. I learnt to always love everyone around me. Like I have told many a times, this show is very realistic and that's the reason we got attracted to it and it had touched our lives. I am a proud viewer of #MeriBhabhi.

They say good things come in small packages. Same goes for our show! :) All good things come to an end and so does our show. I am glad that our show is ending with such a positivity. Be proud of what we have achieved! We have got the best cast, best crew. The show has been consistent and that's what is very important!

Our show has made a history and it can never be erased or replaced. History once written can never be replaced. I am sure no body would forget the beautiful memories this show has left us. This show is just going to disappear from our eyes. It will always live with us in our hearts. I can still feel my AnKi romancing, my Shranal smiling, My Whole Meri Bhabhi family so happy! I can feel them now and forever. Meri Bhabhi can never end - never will! :) I am indeed proud to be part of such a show.

Finally, a big hug and thank you to the awesome cast and crew of Meri Bhabhi. This would never have been possible without you all. Vipul, Esha, Kanchi and Ravish and of course, the supporting characters, all of them have done an amazing job in keeping us viewers attracted and entertained.  The crew behind the camera.. Thank you, Thank you for being such awesome people. We Love You ALL! <33

Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi will always live on forever and ever with you and me. After all, we are leaving with a BANG! :)

#MeriBhabhiforever. 

Sincerely,
Me.
Singapore
Meri Bhabhi-ian for life.

~*~Credits~*~
~*~Theroopsy & Rose~*~
The terrific ShraNaal post which you all are seeing is the hard work of these two lovelies...thank you girls no one knows ShraNaal better thna you two, so if anyone deserved to do that special post for them it was you two...thanks for your efforts and cooperation 🤗🤗🤗
efforts Rose would also like to take the opportunity to thank you for all the AnKi caps you took for us, the number of times your caps have made me smile is a huge debt which i might not be able to repay...so thank you🤗🤗

~*~Naazyx8~*~
Double triple thankx to you Naazy for agreeing to do the beautiful and heart warming post on the very essence and soul of our belved show Meri Bhabhi. My hands were tied up like hell yesterday so if you hadn't come to rescue me, this thread probably still would have been under construction...so thanky ou so so much for instantly agreeing to help out with it...and i don't even need to say how awesome a job you did with the post...in a matter of mere minutes you have made us all relive each and every special thing abt htis epic show...thank you 🤗🤗🤗

~*~Preethz~*~
The For just being her...and time to time coming out of no where and opening epic topics which always brought smile to my AnKi loving heart☺️...for trying to be the change and helping me out tooth and nail in our fight to save MB, be it here or on twitter...for giving everyone hope tht our show indeed isn't going anywhere...and lastly for taking charge of the "wishes" wala post...thank you honey...u r an eternal sweet heart...stay the same...and stay connected 🤗🤗

~*~StunningSanz~*~
Can't thank you enough for your relentless support in making the mind blowing and stunning creations for this thread...you were the ONLY siggy maker I approached and that too you yourself volunteered out of your love for the show...in very short notice you came up with such amazing creations...its coz of you that this last leg of our journey has been made so beautiful and visual and memorable...thank you girl  🤗🤗

~*~Muski & Avani~*~

My two adowable adowable Raanjhanaites🤗🤗 OMG...what do i say abt you two yaar?...just look at the AnKi post and you would know how much we AnKians love you two and your creations...they are pure and utter MAGIC...BLISS...HEAVEN....Our AnKi experience would have been incomplete without your magic, after every new scene all of us would secretly wait and anticipate ki kab yeh dono aaye aur apni jadoo ki chadhi se hum sab ko deewana bana jaye...☺️ Any good scene if not followed by tum dono ka creations used to make us feel as if something is badly missing...and kabhi achanak se u guys wld just come and surrpise us all toh chotte se chotta scene bhi special ban jata...you two really r phenomenal when it comes to siggys...always let that talent flow and reach new heights...so so proud of you two and of eahc and eveyr creaiton you made on our AnKi, it goes without saying that we wld cherish it all...AnKi post is looking a dream come true coz of your creations, your magic...so thank you dodos🤗🤗🤗 lots and lots and LOTS of love...and ek warning dena chahti hoon tum dono ko...show khatma hone ka yeh matlab nahi hai u two vanish...I wld keep on bugging u for more and much more AnKi stuff coz now with the show ending the only place which would bring AnKi to life is your creations...sigh...and above all I wld just keep bugging u coz I lobe u two...no thank you to friends but bade wala huggy🤗🤗🤗

~*~Liyana~*~

Liyanaaa😃...I am frekaing BEWITCHED by your creations you know that right??...Using some of the AnKi stuff you made, its just making the post look so damn dreamy and every time i am looking at them my heart is skipping a freaking beat☺️ Really really fele lucky to have discovered you and your magic I frekaing cna't wait to request millions and zillions of AnKi avis.sigs by u...haye my goal is to get each and every Anki scene carved in your siggys/avis...sigh Time lagega but i wld so, so achieve this goal☺️ Thank you once again babe and thank you a million time over for the delicious heart warming AnKi
surprise you gave us the other day...wld always cherish it
...huggy🤗🤗🤗

~*~Snehal & Saanjh~*~

My Anki tweenys...me loves loves loves and LOVES you two like hell.🤗🤗...thank you for bearing me and all my tantrums and mood swings and frustrations and what not...so fortunate to have found you two and to have shared this beautiful, beautiful journey with you two🤗🤗...loving AnKi wld have been incomplete without you two...I used to find a sense of comfort and solace that at least I have you, two hard core, die wala heart, passionate and ardent AnKi/ ViSha lovers who would do anything for them...Whenever there was an AnKi scene sub consciously I would be thinking abt you two that yay our hopes paid off...that yay we got AnKi snehu and saanjh wld jump with joy just like I am...☺️☺️ Snehu ke caps, Saanjh ki shayari, hamre pm wale gossips...ek doosre ko hope dena, ViSha ke twitpics pe drool karna...every lil thing we did together has become part and parcel of my AnKi experience...I am really lacking words I didn't realize that I have become this personally attached to you two...Ek tiring day ke baad Saanjh ka pm used to give me relief...and Snehu when I went ot kolkatta abhi few days back I was going through a tensed day and achanak se your message came ki Smriti we got an AnKi scene awww i can't tell you how happy and elated I felt...loved all our msg convos during that week...pata hi nahi chala when and where AnKi ko pyaar karte karte I started loving u two too...this isn't good bye though...I wld kill u two if u even dared to forget me or AnKi...we HAVE to be Raanjhanaas for life...and m sure we will be..☺️☺️🤗

~*~Napster & Our AYLS~*~

Snehu and SaanjhOMG...i wld start crying...I LOVE YOU🤗🤗...I LOVE AYLS...I am using some of our decors nonnu and when i went to our AYLSes to extract them, I just can't express what i felt i was dumbstruck, i was mesmerized, We created magic nonnu...we created MAGIC while making AYLS..actually YOU created magic while making them alll...remember those days naps? Those sleepless days and nights where all we did was make AYLS?  OMG I just don't know what to say except that I am blessed...to hav you and to have AYLS...i love you and I LOVE LOVE Ashi Yuvi...AYLS pe jane ke baad i went to RF ka main page and I actually had a lump, IN FACT I have tears right this very moment to see and think ki our RF is locked...You know I thought I would be hugely sad today coz i loved an Indian show after ages, after a decade actually and it all ended just like that but i am surprisingly not sad at all...and now I know why...i have already lost Remix once...so losing another show isn't a big deal...and Remix ko kho ke bhi nahi khoya...toh fir sad kyun hoon? Na hai yeh pana na khona hi hai tera na hona jane kyun hona hi hai...i☺️ I LOVE YOU🤗🤗🤗...first time i made such a huge thread akele...i needed a lil bit of ninny magic...got that from AYLS...our sanctuary...by the way without going to AYLS guess kaunse wale se decors liye hai?...😉
To the rest of the world who probably aren't understanding what I am ramblling awya to my best friend...😆 Basically the font style coloring and the decors u see in the AnKi post all are her otherwise duh uh dimaag...so pljjj don't lift them up😆...its ours and we r kind of possessive abt them alll😉

Special thank you to ALL the epic siggy makers who regularly posted stuff in the Meri Bhabhi CG...guys you would find quite a few of your stuff here as part of this monumental thread...so thank you and we all earnestly hope you keep gracing our Cg with your excellence

Last but not the least thnak you to the Meri Bhabhi forum and all its peeps...proud that in spite of lot of frustraitons and anger coz of the way CVs treated our respective couples in the last month of the show...in spite of it all, somehow we managed ot maintain our calm and composure and we didn't lose our dignity...that shows the class and elegance of our forum...glad to have been part of it all and glad to have interacted with you all...hoping that together we can keep our forum going for a long time to come...three cheers MBians👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

phew...the thread is almost ready people...i am pretty damn proud of it...its not just my hard work a lot of people have pitched in and i can't thank them enough from the very core of my heart...just have to do the finishing touches but you all can start filling this space with nothing but lvoe for our beautiful show which truly is and will always be a source of hope and happiness for us...  so come on guys...lets all huddle in here and make today be remembered as #MeriBhabhiDay

ps...someone plz ask the mods to make this thread global
Saanjh5 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Outstanding is an understatement. .. smritiii Kudos to you and all who pitched in. . You have made this journey so beautuful.. We all will remember it with a lot of affection n reverence because of the awesome cast n or brilliant show but also because of ardent admirers who have made this show what it is with their unconditional love n support. . Awesome.. awestruck. . In love. . Happy.. sad.. numb... my eyes are full.. one hour to go before we bid a teary good bye to our lovely show that is n will always be a part of our life
starsshinex thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

.Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi...Meri Bhabhi. I can never describe this show in words, how much it means to me, but I am going to try it. Many people see the characters here merely just as characters but for people who are deeply connected to the show like me... They are not merely characters, they are life. I have travelled with this EPIC serial for the past few months and yes, it is very disheartening to see it end. This show had the capability to attract viewers from not only in India but all over the world - Singapore, UK - and that's what is indeed the success of it. Just imagine, I, who don't understand Hindi at all watches this show and loves it! 

Anand. Kittu. Shraddha. Kunal. The most awesome characters whom each of us can relate to. This show revolved around them and what they did for each other.

Anand and Kittu - AnKi are just magic and that's it. They can just brighten up anyone's day through their innocence and pure love. I have told this many times.. AnKi are a couple whom I can relate to in my day to day life. Many couples around me, i.e, my parents are like them. They can just bring out the real essence of life and love. I admire them is just an understatement because I have to see them everyday. Despite many obstacles, what I like about AnKi the most is.. They held on. They believed they will cross all the hurdles together and eventually they did... They stole everyone's hearts. AnKi is a couple which can never be easily forgotten. <3 Love AnKi forever. 

My Shranal. Shraddha - Kunal. Two awesome and amazing people came together. I just adore them both. These two brought the new meaning of life through their story. Despite having so many problems to overcome, they persevered and had confidence in each other to overcome all of them and ended up successful. These two are just made for each other. There is always a bright smile on them both that really captures all our attention. Undoubtedly, they are the cutest couple. Love Shranal forever. 

Shraddha. Kittu. I am sure none of us have ever seen such a nand - bhabhi in the history of television. They brought tears to my eyes everytime. They were not nanad-bhabhi, they were sisters, they were best friends for life. They told everything and anything to each other. They understood and supported each other all the while. Despite not being blood relation, they behaved as one. Loved the bond these two share. In spite of many troubles, they sticked together. Love them forever! <33 I will never see such nanad - bhabhi ever again! 

This show would not be where it is without the supporting characters. These characters have been amazing and splendid in portraying the different emotions and for helping in the success of the show. It would totally be unfair if I don't thank for them for their undeniable support throughout the show. Thank you to each and everyone of them for putting in all their effort. I am sure all our hard work has been indeed successful. :D Love you all! <33

My small messages to the main four of the show! 

Esha: My Eshuu Didi! <33 You are just so so so pretty Di. I just love you! <33 Kittu was just so so beautifully portrayed by you. Its a big doubt if anyone can do as well as you! The emotions, whether its sadness or happiness - They have been beautifully enacted by you. I cried when you did and I laughed when you did. I just love you Di. <33 Will surely miss you on my screen.:'( Good luck for your future and God Bless! Love you!

Vipul: Vipul Bhai! You are just perfect Bhai! Anand can never be portrayed more amazingly than you. The character had loads to explore and you have done everything. You were just a normal man and that's what attracted me. You laughed, you got angry for wrong things, you cried, you felt sad and you did everything else. A normal man would surely have been experiencing or experienced whatever you have done as Anand. Will surely miss you on my screen.  :'( All the best and Stay blessed. Love you!

Kanchi: Firstly, can you please tell me what is the secret of your beauty? You are just so so beautiful Kanchu Di! As Shraddha, you were just awesome. From the first to the last, your character had increased leaps and bounds. You were very weak at the start but as the show progresses, you became really strong. You depicted Shraddha so well. As a mum, as a sister, as a nanad, everything was so beautiful! Love you Kanchu! <33 Congrats on you becoming preggy once again and wish you the best! God Bless ya! <33

Ravish: My Mr Ravishing Ravish. What should I tell about you? Your name has everything. Just tell your name and you'll know who and what you are. Yes, You are Ravishing! My god, you are just so so good looking! Despite being a new comer, I can confidently say that you were marvelous as Kunal. I know you came only after about 3 to 4 months in to the show but your entry captured a lot of viewers. Kunal was perfect. A brother, A husband, A father anyone could ask her. You were just phenomenal! Love you Ravish! <33 Stay happy and blessed!

To my awesome foursome: I will deeply miss you all on my screen. :'( Its hard to accept that I will  not see you all on my screen anymore. :(But, since you all left with a smile, even I should. I am so happy for all of you. You are just my rockstars and will always be. Just because I won't see you onscreen means my love will decrease for you. NEVER! NEVER in this lifetime! <33 Love you all for who you are. Hopefully, you'll be active in Twitter to talk to your fans.

Lastly, I just want to end with this. 'Good things come in small packages' which in so true. Our show is just too good and hence it managed to capture all of us! All good things come to an end and so does Meri Bhabhi. I would never say that this is the end.. It has just disappeared from our eyes but never from our heart. Even if I close my eyes now and think of Meri Bhabhi, I can still feel AnKi romancing, Shranal smiling and My Meri Bhabhi family being so so happy! :) History can never be replaced or erased. Meri Bhabhi has made a history. It has brought a huge impact to all our lives. I am indeed proud that despite being on air for only a few months, this show has attained a lot of success and popularity to its credit. 

I want to say that I am proud to be part of such a show. I will treasure all those moments spent in the forum with all my lovelies. Love you all my Meri Bhabhians! <33 Meri Bhabhi left with a bang and I am PROUD of it! Love Meri Bhabhi forever. Jai Meri Bhabhi! <33

#MeriBhabhiForever

Sincerely,

Me.

Meri Bhabhian for life.

P.S: Sorry for a long post. I just let out all my feelings here. *blush*

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago
Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I sent link to 3 GM😊

And it's GA topic now😃😳😛

Very nice thread 😛👏⭐️