plz continue soon
thanks for the pm
dhanyac thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
awesome long update...
loved it...
khushi got kidnapped...
hope arnav will be able to save her on time...
thanx 4 d pm...😊
arhi.sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
that was awsome
itna bara update
i loved it

update soon
henamani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
this is a great update; the story developed a lot in one update. 
rainyday3000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was an absolutely AMAZing "Mega" update...absolutely loved it...in a way Pam's stupidity got everyone of the family member on the same page about Arnav and khushi's relationship...lavanya n Aman r true friends...they did amazing in the absence of Arnav n khushi...in terms of damage control...loved how Arnav confessed his feelings for khushi to aman...he truely is Arnav's best friend...I kind of felt khusal was going to kidnap khushi...Arnav is not going to spare that man...can't wait to read more...LOVED IT!!! :)
monasha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing Update...

I hope Khushi is not harmed...
daljeet thumbnail
Hey I did expect this. I mean when the news of ASR and Kushi comes out and when Kushal sees that how soon the news will get changed under ASR's influence, then he will understand Kushi is important to Arnav. Moreover it will be easy for them to kidnap her than Anjali or the kid as they have protection and guards while Kushi is easily available. Arnav will feel guilty for not protecting Kushi too now.

I loved Arush scene, small one yet I loved it.

Garima was superb, I also liked it how Kushi evaded her doubts. But what if Kushi was Garima's own daughter, then how would she have convinced Garima, I wonder???!!!!!

Oho Payal is now calling only Akash and not Raizada landline or Anjaliji kya baat hai Payal??!!! :P

Shashi was good too, but very rare to find such a father in reality. Too good to be true.

Aman, lol I loved Aman's shock.

Pam and Sunil got out. Trust me I wanted that Sonia out too, she was pest, what is in her if Kushi is his ladylove. Typical gossip woman. I wish she was out too.
cutelasya thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
that was an awesome update...really it's just i can't tell when i saw ur update i was jumping...Specially PART A u write well...i think it was all happening as real...and AMAN and ARNAV part is really supereb...i think aman mind will lost somewhere by  hearing arnav's words...😉
eagerly waiting for next update...don't know how arnav will save her...really i am super excited for next update...THANK U FOR BIG UPDATE😊...ha forget ...congrats for new thread...
lovebarun... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hats of to you for wirting such a long update.. i was sort of expecting this.. that khushal will kidnap khushi ... great going  
madinab thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
what a maha update Di, brilliant...i just knew it, that they will kidnap khushi...but i know our Hero will save her.

Thanks for PM