Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rosalinesibs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
wonderful update...loved d way how arnav handled evry thng...its gud 2 know dat both d families know abt arshi...mmm um pretty much worried abt khushi...hpe nothng bad wud happen 2 her ...
sweetsimi_15 thumbnail
omg... omg...!!
firstly hats off to you... truely exceptionally commendable job...
lovd each part...
thnx fr pm...
9351594004 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You know you r devil keha la kar chora hai or next update bhi jaldi nehi pata nehi intjaar kab khatam hoga but take your time nd give us another fabulous rocklicious update thanks for superb entertaining update
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow!!! thats a huge update...enjoyed reading it...
loved the way khushi make arnav understand his relation with aman...thank u that khushi's parents hav no problem with arshi relation..arush is such a mamma's boy.. at last our prediction come true that khushi is going to be kidnapped...lets keep our fingers crossed till next update...
see u soon..
maha211 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it was a awesome update..
I loved the way arnav handle the situation about the media..
The reaction of aman in arnav and aman conversation was hillarious..
The life is not what we plan so when arnav and his team his planning to take care of anjali and plan to get khushal is flopped.. Khushi is kidnapped well i guessed it before through the monster story which is said by anjali to arush..
Arnav will save her.. Totally this update is worth for waiting..
Will wait for your next update.. to know how arnav is going to rescue khushi..
Edited by maha211 - 10 years ago
ammi22 thumbnail
wow wow simply amazing. I love all these parts. They are tooo good.
WanieA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
worth waiting...superb yaar...each details are taken into consideration when u wrote this chapter...simply amazing...shall wait for next update...
dhanyabinu thumbnail
amazing update.loved it. arnav knows his and khushi's past. i am happy that gutha family accepted arshi's relation. but at the end  i am worried as khushi got kidnapped.  i know arnav will save but still worried.update as soon as possible.
shalunsarun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Ooommmgg its an outstanding,,,spelbound...awesome chapter...happy to read that shashi ask arnav as a fatherly concern n he got the affirmative answer from arnav..arnav also confess his love fr khushi to aman...khushi bechari khud pahle janne k instead her father n aman got to know that how much he love her..anyways i love arnav's character a lot how he is loving,flirter,teaser for khushi...responsible fr family...this vary chapter reveals that how much he is serious abt khushi that he buy 38% share of the company...he apolozize to aman its quit shocking...i admire the bong of arush n khushi a lot...n love the conversation btw khushi n garima...but alas without anjali its khushi who got kidnaped..im scared like hell will wait fr the nxt...lovee u fr this update mmmuuuaaahhh
angeldream14 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
loved it
so khushi is in trouble
wht will ASR do
im dam curious hw he will propose to her 

congrats on new thread