YouAreMyNewDREAM Thread 4: Link to Thread 5 on Pg 1

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys WELCOME to the 4TH THREAD of YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM ... 😳

Wow ... jumping ... jumping ...  a 4th thread ... thanks guys for making it possible ... its an unbelievable moment for me ..  i am really happy and its only because of your lovly response to my story. When i read ur comment specially the long ones i feel really really happy and feel like my hard work is paying off.

i may not reply to each comment but i do read them all ... it always motivates me to update early as i don't like to keep my readers waiting for the update ... so ALL THANKS to you guys ... 🤗

The story is near to end but still i got so much to show ... when i start to write a chapter i usually though it to 6, 7 pages long but when i finish it i find it to be 10 , 12 pages long ... i end up writing those things which i haven't even planned ... 😆

Hope you like further chapters as well ... thank you for your love and interest for this story 😳

Chapter 47 : (Part A, B & C) : Below

Question/Answers: Pg 13

Chapter 48 : Pg 18

Chapter 49 : (PART - A) : Pg 28

Chapter 49 : (PART - B) : Pg 37 

Chapter 50: Pg 48

Chapter 51: pg 68

Chapter 52: Pg 91

Chapter 53: Pg 104

Chapter 54: Pg 115

Chapter 55: Pg 128

Old Readers ... who are not getting Pm for my future updates they are deleted for my PM list for not commenting or Liking it. 

New readers ... If you want PM, then do buddy me 😊 ... just so you know i will only PM those who comments or like my work.

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... I hold the soul ownership of  my work and concept and nobody should produce it without my permission.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bubbles76 thumbnail
here is the looongest update ... 30 pages on Ms. Word with 11 point font size. took me 4 days to write ...
i have divided this chapter in 3 parts.

i really hope you like it 😳

CHAPTER 47:   PART - A

A/N : the conversations are happening at the same time ... 

Khushi stir in bed as her sleep broke ... she could feel the sun rays on her face ... she knew it is morning ... but she didn't want to leave the warm bed ... she snuggle her face more into the next pillow and smile as she smell the woody musk fragrance ... she inhaled deeply ... she like this fragrance very much ... all Arnav ... her Arnavji.

Slowly she turn to right ... stretching her arms and lower body like a kitten on the bed ... her eyes still close ... she sit up on the bed ... hands on lap over the quilt ... she moves her lips as if eating something and then murmur to sleep more and have some pratha in the breakfast ... that's when she heard a chuckle sound ... she opens her eyes and surprise to see Arnav sitting on sofa at right side of the bed ... one hand holding his zipper bottle and other was over his knee holding his chin ... eyes amused and a smile on his face ... looking intently at her. 

"Arnavji ...", said Khushi in a sleepy surprised voice ... and then taking notice of his track suit, "were you leaving for the jog?" asked Khushi trying to stifle her yawn ... she knows of Arnav's morning routine to go for jogging before breakfast. Arnav chuckled again and slight shake his head, "No I just came back a while ago".

"huh ...", said Khushi and then realizing something she sat straight in bed and asked hurriedly, "what time is it?" and look around for wall clock but there was none.

"Around 9 I guess", said Arnav.

"oh ... why didn't you wake me up before?", said Khushi as she pushed and quilt away and put her legs down.

"So that I could miss this scene ... I am glad I didn't wake you up", said Arnav as he stood up and come near Khushi. And Khushi stood up hesitantly

"you look like a cute kitten in the morning ... do you always wake up like this?", asked Arnav with a smirk.

A blush started to creep up on Khushi's cheek as she lowered her eyes ... "um ... wo ...", she couldn't think of a reply.

"Lal hai", said Arnav taking a step towards. "Kya?", said Khushi looking confuse at him.

"Tumhari naak", said Arnav flicking her nose with his finger. Khushi open her mouth slightly at his open flirting.

"its time for breakfast ...", said Arnav and turn to go ... then turning back he said, "I will ask Ram baba to make pratha for you" and smile as Khushi mouth again open in a small O. Khushi rushed towards the washroom in shyness. Arnav chuckled at her reaction and went towards the kitchen.

When he woke up early morning ... he found Khushi snuggle upto him ... he looked at her for a while thinking that if its reality or dream ... then as previous events flash through his mind he turn to look at her closely happy that she is here ... don't know how many minutes past in admiring the beauty beside him ... her lush black hair ... milky skin ... innocent face ... pink pouty lips and her flowery smell ... he wanted to etched at scene permanent in his mind and heart. After many minutes he slowly and carefully get out of bed not disturbing her sleep ... and went for jog ... when he return he found her still sleeping ... so wanting to look at her for a while before he wakes her up he sit on the sofa and looked at her sleeping form ... few minutes pass and he saw her stirring ... he was to get up when he saw her stretching like a kitten on bed and that held him captive.

----------- At Same Time in Shantivan ...

Akash was pacing beside the dining table trying Arnav's number again and again but it was going "no-responding".

"Hello hi baye baye ... What iz this sasuma ... Arnav bitwa's picture in the newspaper ... aur wo bhi khushii k sath?", said Mamiji looking shockingly at the newspaper.

"looking at the picture it seems that it was taken within the office ... but who took this?", said Mamaji thinking worriedly.

"Akash bitwa ... did you get Chotey's number?", asked Nani looking at Akash ... she was too worried seeing the picture.

"No dadi ... I am trying but its going un-reachable", said Akash turning to his Dadi.

"And Khushi bitya ... did she know about this? Don't know what she will be thinking ... and her parents ... Devi Maiya sub thek kerna.", said Nani worriedly.

Akash look at her and said, "Dadi ... I don't have her number". He never needed her number before ... His Dadi and parents didn't know that where Arnav was and also that Khushi might be with him. Thinking that Aman must have Khushi's number ... he was about to dial his number when he get a call from another person.

He gulped seeing the name "Payal ... calling".

----------- At Same Time 

"Aman ... whats the meaning of all this?", said Lavanya as she hurriedly put things in her hand bag ... ready to leave for office ... she was having breakfast reading the newspaper when she got choked on her juice seeing Arnav and Khushi's picture on front page of Business Section. She quickly called Aman and left the breakfast to go for office.

"Lavanya ... I don't know a thing about it ... I am as shocked as you are", said Aman as he open his car door.

"And ASR? ... Does he know?", said Lavanya as she moved out of her apartment.

"I guess not ... if he had seen the picture ... I would have gotten his call by now ... he will be really angry once he gets to know about this", said Aman as he drove towards the office.

"you are coming office right?", asked Lavanya as she started her car.

"yeah ... I was thinking to go to India Times office ... but then I thought to inform ASR first about this", said Aman.

"Yeah its better that way ... plus there will be media all over", said Lavanya.

"Shit ... why I haven't thought of this ... Lavanya call Anjali Di ... explain her the situation ... Nani ji will be worried about this ... and I will talk to Akash and Amit", said Aman

"ok I am on it ... take care", said Lavanya and cut the call ... and then dial Anjali's number stopping the car on the sideway.

-----------------------------------------------

"Hello Payal Ji", said Akash picking her call.

"Akash ji .. whats all this? Arnavji and Khushi's picture like this and whats is this all rubbish written?", asked Payal angry and worried.

"Look Payal ji ... I know you must be worried about all this ... believe me,  we are worried too as we don't know anything about it", said Akash trying to explain her.

"How come you people don't know  anything ... Media don't print news just like that ... someone must have given them some spice gossip about Arnav ji and Khushi to print", said Payal angrily.

"I know Payal ji ... but that someone is not one of us ... it must be some riv ..." Akash was saying when payal cut him.

"I don't care ... where is Arnavji ... give him the phone I will ask him about this rubbish", said Payal

"um ... bhai is not here ... I am also trying to call him", said Akash.

"What? He is not in office? What about Khushi? I try to call her but her cell is un-reachable ... has she reached office?", asked Payal as another thought came in her mind.

"um ... no .. I am not in office ... I was about to ask her number from you", said Akash.

"her number? Why?", asked payal.

"Wo um ... well ... bhai wasn't picking up so I thought ..." Akash was saying when payal again cut him

"Don't tell me Khushi is with Arnav ji and you don't know where they are", said Payal as she put things together in her mind.

"um yes ... actually ..."Akash was saying when Payal cut her again.

"What?  she is with him? ... you don't where they are ... what the hell is going on there?", Payal said in a loud voice.

Akash gulped and try to explain her, "well I know where they are ... and we trying to reach them and also trying to solve this situation ... everything will be fine ... please don't worry".

"Its easy for you to say ... do you know what will happen when Amma and Baba come to know of this ... when people around us will start to gossip about Khushi ... you do know what type of words they use ... right ... so don't tell me that everything will be alright ... when I know it wont", said Payal with worry.

"yes you are right ...", said Akash in low tone as he come to realizes the complexity of the situation.

"I am coming there ... I have to be there to handle my parents and be with Khushi when they get to know about her and Arnavji", said Payal as she went to her room to gather her stuff.

"You know about bhai and Khushi?", asked Akash little surprise.

"Of course I do ... I am her sister ... what else do you expect .. and more my parents are there in Dehli .. I hope they haven't seen the newspaper ... I have to call buaji too.", said Payal and cut the call.

"pagal Khushi ... I hope everything is fine with you", said Payal as she put her stuff in small suitcase.

She was having her breakfast when she got call from NK and he told her about the article. Payal doesn't have the newspaper so she quickly check the e-copy of it online ... to say she was shock would be an understatement ... she was more worried about her parents reaction about the article .. she tried calling Khushi but her number was no-responding ... thinking that her crazy sister must again forget to charge her cell she dials the next number which came in her mind ... of Akash. As being Arnav's brother Payal thought he must know about this ... but it seems that no one knows about this article ... it seems that someone has done this to ruin the image of either Arnav or Khushi ... Payal was intelligent enough to figure this out ... but still she knows that not everyone will think this way ... given the rubbish written in the article.

So she called her school and told that she have to go away for family emergency and then locking the home she left for airport haling the cab ... she have to reach her parents as soon as possible.

----------- At Same Time

"NK calm down please ... its no use getting worked up", said Naina on the phone.

"I don't know yaar ... I cant get Khushi on phone ... I talk to Payal Di ... she talked to Akash ... they don't have any idea about this article ... I am worried for her", said NK worriedly.

"I can understand ... I am sure Arnavji will handle this thing", said Naina.

"Yeah right", said NK mockingly. "He always troubles her".

"NK ...", said Naina a bit sternly. "Don't ... you know how much both mean to each other ... you have told me yourself ... you were happy that someone like Arnavji is with her".

"I know yaar ... but I am angry on myself that I cant do anything for her", said NK.

"NK I know but you don't have to be with her all the time ... now Arnavji is in her life ... there will be times when only Arnav ji can be with her ... are you understanding ... what I am trying to say", said Nania trying to explain him.

"yeah ...", sighes NK.

"Good ... so just wait for some time ok", said Nania and NK agreed.

------------------ After half hour 

"mmm ... its yummy ...", said Khushi as she ate pratha with alu sabzi.

Arnav chuckled as he sipped his juice, "Do you always ate this heavy in breakfast?", asked Arnav.

Khushi shakes her head in NO .. "not always ... but sometimes when I have a mood for pratha ... usually Amma makes alu pratha with dhai chatni for me ... now since I am here I didn't get much time in morning to make Pratha as I feel lazy to get up early morning", said Khushi while munching.

"ha wo toh dekha mein ne ... how lazy you feel while getting up", said Arnav with a smirk and Khushi quickly look down busying herself in eating ... not willing to answer for that.

"Waise ... jub uthi ho tub bhi khane k barey mein sochti ho?", asked Arnav with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Haan aur nahi toh kia", replied Khushi instantly not getting his tease as food is her favorite topic  ... subse pehle yeh hi sochti hun k aj kia khaongi ... aur phir ..." Khushi stopped as she notice his wide smile and feel embarrass about her ranting about food.

"Arnavji please ...", said Khushi slowly like a child not to tease her.

"What did I do?", said Arnav coolly.

"You ... you are teasing me ... stop that", said Khushi pointing a finger at him.

"what if I don't stop?", said Arnav and watch Khushi mouth open in a small O.

Arnavji and tease? First flirt and now tease ... what happen to him, thought Khushi.

"So ... So I won't eat then", said Khushi as she pushes the plate away.

"Ok ... ok not teasing ... come on eat now", said Arnav as he push the plate towards her. Khushi smile and started munching again thinking that her trick, while Arnav have his usual light breakfast of juice and buttered toast.

------------------- At Same Time 

Buaji was coming back home from the near by shop when she saw 2 ladies standing near her house and gossiping among themselves giving her a weird look and when she reach near her door those ladies immediately stopped and giving a weird look again they went from there. Thinking about it Buaji enters her house and keep the shopping bag on sofa ... just then her door bell ring. She open the door and found her neighbor Mrs. Shanti Mehra with worry on her face.

"hey nand Kishore Shanti ji .. sub thek hai?", said Buaji.

In reply Shanti came in and close the door behind her ... getting confuse on her behavior Buaji was about to ask when Shanti said, "Madhumati ji ... have you seen today's news paper?".

Shanti Mehar was Buaji's neighbor since long and two were good friends too. Shanti had always think nice of Buaji and her family and she knows Khushi too and instantly like her ... when she saw the article she got worried and come quickly to her friend.

Buaji shakes her head in NO ... and then move towards the side table where she had kept the newspaper before going out. Shanti stopped her and then hand her the newspaper which she got ... buaji looked down and after few seconds her eyes got widened.

"Haye re Nand Kishore .. eh sub ka hai", said Buaji loudly in shock.

"Madhumati ji ...dhere ... I also don't know about this ... I came here as soon as I saw the article.",  said Shanti.

"What happened Jiji", said Garima coming in the living room, she was in the kitchen making the breakfast ... hearing Buaji's loud voice she came there to know what happened.

"wo um .. kuch nahi Garima .. wo bus Shanti kuch keh rahi thi", said Buaji hiding the news paper from garima.

"Namastey Ji .. hum Shanti .. Madhumati ji ki padosan aur dost bhi", said Shanti joining the hands together in greeting.

"Namastey .. aye bathye", said Garima gesturing towards the sofa.

"nahi ... I should go now .. my husband must be waiting .. I just came here to tell Madhumati ji something important", said Shanti and then putting arm on Buaji's shoulder.

"If you need any help Madhumati ji ... please don't hesitate to ask", said Shanti and then leave.

"Jiji ... is everything alright?", asked Garima seeing the worried expression on Buaji;s face.

"haan naa ... you go and make breakfast ... Shashi babua must be waiting for it", said Buaji gesturing with her hand and Garima left from there slightly confuse.

Is sankdevi ka mein kia karun ... thought Buaji worriedly and went towards the phone to dail Khushi's number when the phone ring ...

"hello", said Buaji picking up the fone.

"Buaji ... hum Payal",said Payal as she had made the call when she got into taxi.

"Payal bitya did you sees the newspaper?", asked Buaji.

"Yes Buaji ... that's why I was calling ... Did Amma Baba see the newspaper", asked Payal worriedly.

"Nahi bitya ... I just saw it few minutes go and couldn't tell Garima", said Buaji.

"Buaji please don't tell Amma Baba as of now .. I am coming there ... I am on way to airport", said Payal sighing with relief.

"Acha bitya till then I call that sanka devi to come home", said Buaji.

"Nahi Buaji" said Payal instantly. "Don't call Khushi".

"Kahe nahi", asked Buaji confused.

"I tried to call her but her phone is not responding ... you just take care that Amma Baba don't see the newspaper ok ... I will try to call Khushi again", said Payal and Buaji agree ... After cutting the call Buaji send a prayer to Devi Maiya to make everything alright.

"Aman ... did you reach bhai?", asked Akash as he made a call to Aman after talking to Payal.

"I tried both ASR and Khushi's number but both are not responding ... just leave that ... Akash do one thing ... send Mohan to the farm house ok ... I was about to call Ram Baba ... ASR didn't take his car.. and it will take atleast an hour and half to reach farm house ... we cant waste time", said Aman hurriedly.

"Ok Aman", said Akash and cut the call.

Just the front door open and Amit came in, "Akash Sir ...". Akash turn and look at Amit he seem worried.

"What Amit?", asked Akash.

"Sir there are two media van outside Shantivan also 3 reporters were asking for ASR ... they were saying something about newspaper article", said Amit.

Seeing Amit, Mamaji also came in the hallway .. he had the newspaper with him, "here ...", said Mamaji extending the newspaper to Amit ... he was shocked and worried too seeing the article.

"Akash Sir ... there are only 3 reporters outside right now ... but there will be more with time passing", said Amit.

Akash run his hand in hair with annoyance, "who the hell give this picture and information to the media", said Akash in frustration.

"Relax Akash Bitwa (Mamaji put hand on Akash's shoulder) ... its no use getting frustrate ... we have to handle the situation till Arnav Bitwa comes ... Amit Bitwa (Mamaji turn to Amit) you go out and handle the media ... don't answer their question ... just tell them at Arnav bitwa is not here ... try to make them go to AR ... Aman bitwa will handle them better", said Mamkaji and Amit went from there.

"I think I should also go to office", said Akash looking at the cell for time ... its 09:50 am now.

"No bitwa ... reporters are out there ... its better to wait here for sometime", said Mamaji

"Papa I will go from the back door" as Akash was saying when front door open again ... Akash turn towards the door.

"Di ...", said Akash as she move towards a worried Anjali.

"Akash ... whats all this Lavanya called me a while ago ... I didn't see the newspaper but what she told me ... and there are reporters out there asking me stupid questions about Chottey and Khushi and ..." Anjali was saying in worry when Akash held her shoulders stopping her.

"Di relax ... come ...", said Akash and take her to living room, where Nani and Mamiji was already seated on the Sofa. Anjali went to Nani sit beside her. Akash show her the news paper and tell her what he knew.

"Aur Khushi?", Anjali asked Akash who avoided her eyes but then holding her hand he said, "Di she is with bhai ... he is at the farm house".

"What? Why did he went there ... and why Khushi is with him at farm house?", asked Anjali not understanding.

"Well I don't know the details ... its just that Khushi get to know about Ku ...", but Akash immediately stop realizing on time that he was about to utter Kushal's name.

"I means something happen between bhai and Khushi and Khushi wanted to meet him to solve the problem ... so she took the address from Aman and went there", said Akash thinking of the excuse.

"ohh ...", said Anjali and look back at the article ... "but who did this?", asked Anjali.

"that we don't know but I guess Aman is on it to find out", said Akash.

"oh no ... Buaji", say Anjali after few seconds. Everyone look at her questioningly.

"Khushi's Buaji ... what if she has seen the newspaper too ... she would be worried about Khushi ... I guess we should call her", said Anjali and stood up to get to landline phone when Akash stop her remembring his conversation with Payal.

"Khushi's parents are here too", said Akash.

"What? How do you know?", asked Anjali ... Akash avert her eyes ... not wanting to tell her about Payal.

"Di media is out side Shantivan ... what if they go to Khushi's house as well ... we can handle the media but I don't think so they had ever face media", said Akash with worry remembering what Payal told him about society and all that.

"Oh no ... now what should we do", said Anjali her mind diverted from the question. "that's what I am thinking as well", said Akash.

"Akash Bitwa ... I guess we should call them here ...", said Nani and everyone get surprise with her suggestion.

"Khushi's Buaji house is in Laxmi Nagar ... she told me ... and after seeing this article I know there will be gossips among their neighbors and if Media also gets there ... it might become a scene ... its better we call them here ... or ... I think Akash bitwa you go and bring them here ... you can explain the situation to them as well", said Nani.

"I agree with Ma ji ... Akash Bitwa you go and bring them here", said Mamaji and Akash went towards the back door dialing Payal number on the way to ask for the address.

------------------------------- 

After coming to the office Aman went straight to ARID ... the head was waiting for him, as he too got to know about the article and with his experience he knows that it is done by someone to taint Arnav's image and to build gossip about him in the media ... he also knows that this will greatly affect Khushi's image as well ... Although he didn't know much about Khushi beside her being an good employee of AR ... but after the incident where Khushi got stuck in the store room and how Arnav took care of her ... it clearly shows that his boss had soft corner for the lady ... but he was experience enough to not interfere in someone else's personally life and that too of his boss.

"Saurav ...", called Aman coming to the head of ARID Mr. Saurav Mehta. "I want to know who took this picture ... look at video of security camera in the office hall ... there must be something about the person who took this picture ... seeing the angle and distance (Aman showing the picture to Saurav as she taken the newspaper with him while coming to office) the person who took the picture must be standing in the Management section of the hall and must be up close to take that much clear picture" said Aman ... he had thought all about this while driving towards the office.

"ok Aman", said Saurav and called his IT guy and told him to look through the video footage of that day when Khushi got stuck in the store.

"Also find out who have written this article and how India Times gets this picture ... someone must have emailed them or personally handover it ... look if you can find an inside man in India Times", said Aman and Saurav left from there telling that he will report back to Aman in an hour or two.

Aman went out of ARID when his cell ring indicating NK calling ... he talk to him and tell him what he knew so far and tell him not to worry and wait for Arnav and Khushi to come back. After ending the call he was about to call at farm house, as he knew that there is no use calling Arnav or Khushi, his cell ring again indicating Akash's call. After talking to Akash he dialed farm house number ... he had already thought to send a car to farm house ... so that if they could not contact Arnav or Khushi at least they could come back here.

------------------------------------------------

After finishing the breakfast Arnav went for a shower as he was still in his track suit ... mean while Khushi clear the dinning table and wash the dishes. She was just placing the washed plates in the rack when Ram baba came in the kitchen.

"Arey Bitya ... why did you do all this ... I was coming here to do that", asked Ram Baba quite surprised at the young lady's gesture.

"Its ok baba ... I like to do house stuff plus I didn't have anything else do to", said Khushi with a genuine smile.

"Arnav baba? ...", asked Ram Baba looking around.

"in his room ... I guess to freshen up", said Khushi and Ram Baba went from there.

Not finding anything else to do Khushi went to the living room and switch on the TV. Not much interested in watching TV Khushi kept on switching the channels waiting for Arnav to come. After 15 minutes Arnav come to the living room ... seeing him Khushi stood up and look at him ... he looked fresh and was wearing a casual jean with grey and black strip T-shirt. Arnav smirk seeing Khushi lost in him checking out. He moves towards her and this broke Khushi's trance ... before both could say something they heard the landline phone ring.

Arnav stopped and turn ... just then Ram Baba too came there hearing the ring ... but Arnav gesture him to go and pick up the phone thinking who would be calling him ... somewhere he was sure that it must be his Di.

"Hello ...", said Arnav.   "ASR ...", it was Aman.

"Aman?", said Arnav in confusion.

There was a deep sigh from Aman's side that confuse Arnav more.

"Can you please tell me why your cell is going on no-responding mode since last night", said Aman trying to suppress his anger but Arnav didn't miss his tone.

"My cell?", said Arnav and then remembering something he said, "Oh its battery died and I forget to charge".

Aman was literally shocked at the casual way Arnav said this ... Arnav was always carefull about these little things in his life ... to keep his cell and laptop full charge as he used to say that he don't want a minute of delay in his work due to these stupid things and sometimes when Aman forget to charge his cell Arnav use to scold him and now saying casually that he forget to charge his cell was really something indigestible for Aman.

"Shit ...", said Khushi while smacking her head ... Arnav looked at her asked her with gesture of hand what's the matter but Khushi quickly shakes her head and went towards the bedroom where she kept her bag.

When Aman didn't say anything for few seconds Arnav said his name ... coming out of shock Aman said,  "well it's a news to me that you DIDN'T CHARGE YOUR CELL", said Aman emphasing on the last words a bit mockingly.

Sensing his sarcasim and the reason behind it Arnav smile a little but kept his tone stern, "What is it Aman?".

"Khushi is with you right?", asked Aman .. "hmm", Arnav replied.

"I guess she too forget to charge her cell as I tried to call her many times", said Aman

"I guess if your saying so ... Aman come to the point", said Arnav now getting irritating at Aman's investigation.

Aman was somewhere glad that Arnav forget to charge his cell phone otherwise he would be getting calls from various people regarding the article.

"Ok .. ASR please ... please listen to me without getting angry or annoyed", said Aman

"Aman ..."Arnav wanted to say but Aman cut him in between.

"Please listen first ... Akash have send Mohan to pick you and Khushi ... he is on way and most probably will reach to you in an hour ... come to Rahul's apartment once you reach here ... Don't ... I repeat don't go to your home or office ... media is there ... and ...", Aman was saying when Arnav cut him.

"Media ... why Media is there ... what are you not telling me?", said Arnav quickly as soon as he heard the name "Media" which he dislike very much.

"ASR its no use telling you now when you are not here ... its better you come here first then we can deal with the situation", said Aman. "And before you get angry which I am sure you are ... nothing happen to anyone in the family ... everyone is fine in case you are worry about them ... you do trust me right?", said Aman.

Arnav taken aback with his question ... trust was never an issue between them since the time they know each other ... after his Di if he trust someone that will be Aman ... he had known him inside out ... there bond was different from normal friends ... they understand each other without even saying their thought out loud ... so this question somewhere made Arnav angry.

"You don't need to ask me that", said Arnav gritting his teeth ... and Aman smile understanding his anger.

"Well then do what I say with out asking anything ... and yes keep your cell phone off", said Aman in a challenging tone which Arnav didn't miss.

"Fine ...", said Arnav in curt tone ... "Good .. See you then", said Aman and cut the call.

Aman smile ... its impossible to make Arnav do something which he is not willing too and Aman always gets thrill if he get succeed in it at rare times. But the next moment he realize what the situation is ... he dials Lavanya's number.

"hey ... did you talk to ASR", said Lavanya picking up the call.

"Yes finally ... he will be back with Khushi in 2, 3 hours", said Aman.

"that's great ... did you tell him about the article?", asked Lavanya.

"Nope ... its no use ... he will get angry and beside he won't be able to do anything until he reaches here and also because Khushi is with him ... I know she will get hysterical if she knows about it ... its better they reach here first ... at least we will be with them to handle if needed", said Aman.

"Hmm ... Aman ... people are gossiping here in the office ... it's good that no one from VF team had seen the article ... and I asked Prachi and Vijay to take care of it ... also I asked the design team not to say anything about it but you have to talk to other employees", said Lavanya.

"Ok ... I do that", saying that Aman cut the call and went out of ARID.

Akash ring the bell of the gupta house. Buaji who was in her room trying to hide the newspaper so that Garima and Shashi don't see the article got startled to hear the bell ... thinking that it will be another neighbor who came to ask about the article Buaji rush out of the room ... quickly putting the newspaper in the drawer. But didn't look back to see that the drawer didn't close properly.

Garima was on way to the door when Buaji called her, "Garima ... I will see it ... you go prepare the tea for Shashi babua", said Buaji and rush to the front door. Garima got surprise at her behavior.

Buaji open the door and got confuse to see a young man standing there. "yes bitwa ... can I help you?", asked Buaji.

"Namaste", said Akash holding hands. "I am Arnav Singh Raizada's brother ... Akash".

Hearing Arnav's name Buaji got alret. "Do you know about the newspaper .. and where .. where is Khushi?", Buaji hurriedly ask in lower tone so that Garima don't hear it.

"yes I have come here regarding that .. I need to talk to you something important", said Akash.

Garima who stood few distance away come near and try to remember where she had seen him.

"you ... I have seen you before", said Garima and Buaji got worried.

"yes aunty ... I am Akash ... we came to you house for lunch remember in Mumbai with my family", said Akash.

"Oh yes ... Khushi's collegue right ... she works in your office", said Garima remembering the time they come for lunch.

"yes aunty ... I came here to ..." Akash was saying when Buaji cut in.

"You come in Bitwa ... Garima ... go quickly get tea", said Buaji taking Garima's arms and pushing her lightly ahead.

"Ji .. jiji", said Garima confuse but none the less went to the kitchen.

"Bitwa tell me what is it ... where is Khushi?", said buaji ... looking towards the kitchen seeing if Garima is there or not.

"Aunty ji I have come here to take you all with me to my home", said Akash.

"hain why bitwa .. Khushi is there?", asked Buaji.

"No buaji .. she is with Arnav bhai ... they are coming here ... but you all have to come with me ... because media is at our place and we fear that they will also come here ... we don't want a scene to create here ... it will be bad for Khushi .. please understand Buaji and come with me", said Akash and Buaji started to think about it.

Meanwhile Garima was making the tea ... she had ask Buaji to bring ilaichi and sonf for tea so she went to her room and found a shopper on the bed ... she looked in it and fine a small packet of ilaichi and sonf ... when she turn to go her eyes fell on the drawer. She came to the table to close the drawer properly when she saw the newspaper. She got confuse that what newspaper is doing here ... she took it out as Shashi read newspaper with his tea ... but the next second ... her eyes got widened and the packets fell from her hands.

"Shashi ji ... jiji ...", shouted Garima and came in the living room.

"Jiji ... jiji ... look ... whats this ...? this?", said Garima showing the newspaper to Buaji ... Buaji got upset now what she will tell Garima.

"Garima what happened?", said Shashi who also came there listening to Garima's voice.

"here see this ... Khushi ... our Khushi ... how ...", Garima couldn't form the words and handed the paper to Shashi. 

Shashi also got shock and upset reading the article and seeing the image.

"Khushi ... call Khushi ... ask her about this ... I will call Khushi now", said Garima and move towards the phone but Buaji stopped her.

"Garima ... stop ... listen Khushi wont take the call .. I tried to .. but her number is going off", said Buaji.

Before Garima could say anything Akash went to Shashi and explain himeverything ... Shashi got relax a bit but still was worried for Khushi.

"please uncle come with me ... I know Bhai will take care of everything", said Akash. And Shashi agree after thinking for a minute. Garima was reluctant to go but then Shashi asked her to go as he too think that its better.

Keeping the phone down Arnav turn to see worried Khushi ... she was holding her cell.

"What happened?", asked Arnav.

"My cell ... I guess its battery got finished and I don't have my charger as well", said Khushi slightly worried ... thinking that if her mother or Buaji called her to know about her whereabouts.

"its ok ... Aman had send the driver to pick us up ... you can charge it once we get back", said Arnav sitting on the sofa.

"wow ... that's very thoughtful of Aman", said Khushi and sit of the sofa opposite to him.

"hmmm", thats all Arnav did thinking what could have happened that Aman is not telling him now and why media is there when the next sentence from Khushi break his thoughts.

"he really loves you", said Khushi with a smile.

"What the ...", said Arnav looking at Khushi as if she had grown horn over her head. "Are you crazy?"

"oh ... I meant as a friend", replied Khushi quickly.

When Arnav didn't say anything and kept looking her with the same expression Khushi launch into her explanation of friendship. "See Arnavji just like NK cares for me a lot, worries for me in the same way Aman cares for you and worries for you", said Khushi with a smile.

Arnav didn't say anything just raised an eyebrow as if telling her that whats new in that he somewhere knows that.

"you know Aman ji always take care of your medicines and food. You know who ask peon to give your medicine to you every day ... Aman. He regularly reminds peon to handover your medicine to you. He always carries your medicine with him. Even in London I had heard Aman telling the hotel manager in London to prepare less spicy veg food especially for you as you like. Plus he never ignores your calls, day night whatever time is it ... he always available for you. He never questions you. Never argue with you. Your final word is final word for him. Can't hear any bad word about you. He is even ready to fight for you. He trust you blindly. That much he respects you ... In short he always there for you ... So he loved you just like best friends do.", said Khushi beaming at Arnav.

Arnav on the other hand was awestruck at her explanation. He knows that Aman respects him and care for him ... but he never thought much about it until now when Khushi point out the things.

"And you are no less hai na", said Khushi. "What you mean?", asked Arnav not getting her.

"you care for him too. Once when he was ill but still came to office ... you yell at him ... poor Aman he was confuse at what he did ... you even called the doctor and order him to go to him .. didn't you?", said Khushi with a mischevious glint in her eyes.

"How did you know that?", asked Arnav astonish at how she knows that.

"I have my sources ... but the point is ... just as he blindly trust you ... you also do the same. You never doubt his actions ... always consult him first in every matter. Always takes his suggestion in business matters ... you have given him the authority to take decision in your absences which even Akash can't do.  He knows things about you which even Anjali ji doesn't know. You two just have this connection that is pure, strong and so understandable and you two sometimes don't even needs words to express your thoughts ... just like me and NK", said Khushi ... "So in short he is your best friend and you are his best friend because I haven't seen him with any other guy as much I have seen him with you ... and same goes for you".

Now Arnav was completely stunned at what had Khushi said ... he never thought things between him and Aman in that perspective ... yes he knows this fact that he trusts Aman very much and that's the reason he didn't question him second time when Aman didn't tell him about the issues. But that much strong ... and best friends ... he never thought in those lines before.

"Sahi kaha na mein ne", said Khushi wiggling her eyebrows at Arnav as if telling him that she knows what he don't know.

To change the topic as Arnav didn't want to get fluster he stood up from and sofa and came to Khushi leaning down at her ... Khushi leaned back not understanding his gesture and a little shy.

"Aur kya kya observe kiya hai tumne mere bare mein Khushi", said Arnav with a smirk

Khushi gulped in shyness, "nahi toh ... aisa nahi hai ... mein sub ko observe kerti hun"

"jaisey?", asked Arnav leaning more on her that now Khushi sit her back with sofa.

"Jaisey ... jaisey Lavanya ji ... She is your friend too ... she care for you too ... but she care for Aman more because they ..."

"Love each other .. I know" Arnav competed her sentence as she stood straight

Khushi surprise look at him and seeing the known expression on his face she beam, "you know ... great ... they look cute na ... you know Lavanya thought that Aman was interested in me", said Khushi remembering past incidents.

"What?", asked Arnav surprise ...

Khushi nods her head and then started to tell him about what happen between Aman, Lavanya and her. And soon Arnav was sitting next to her talking away not caring of time after so many years.

-------------------------------------------------

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART B

Edited by Bubbles76 - 10 years ago
Bubbles76 thumbnail
CHAPTER 47  --  PART B

Aman had talk to employee not to assume anything about the article as it is fake and ASR will clear the matter once he gets back ... he also advise them not to say anything about this article which will reach ASR ear's and might create problem for that person. But still some people didn't stop their gossips. Aman knew its no use as some people just don't listen.

Saurav have called Aman and told him that, it was a woman who called India Times giving them news and then email the picture and also some description what to wrote ... that's all they could find out from inside source. Aman was astonish to know that ... a woman? Why a woman do something like this ... is she some previous girlfriend of ASR looking for revenge, he thought. But this little piece of info help them and Aman asked Saurav to look in the video Photage if any woman is taking ASR's and Khushi photo that time in the hall.

------------------ 2 hours later - Around 12 pm NOON

Arnav and Khushi was sitting on the back seat of the car, they just entered the city limits and now on way to Rahul's apartment, both were engross in thoughts. Khushi was thinking about the happenings of the last few days ... how close they have come and she somewhere felt light confessing her love to Arnav. And the way he reacted to her confession, his wild kiss was proof that he loves her too ... like any other girl she wanted to hear the same words in reply but she knew that its not easy for Arnav to verbalize his feelings ... he is more a man of actions ... he will take time and she is willing to give him that but she prayed for it be soon.

Arnav was thinking how controlled his life and emotions were until Khushi came in his life. When he started AR Design his sole focus was on making it No.1 achieving the heights of heights and build a fortune for his Di and family. Like every man needs, he too look for female company, he dated many models, high class girls but none could take his attention more than week or month ... he realized sooner that all those girls are with him for materialistic reason or to gain fame. This made his beliefs on love, care, emotions more sore. But still somewhere deep inside his heart he longed to be cared, to be loved and wanted to be the sole focus of attention of someone ... But that someone never came ... until now..

Arnav looked at Khushi who was looking outside the window, one hand on her lap and other on the window sill playing with her locket. Seeing the locket some questions came back to his mind so he grab her hand which was on her lap ... Khushi looked at him questioningly.

"Can I ask you something?", said Arnav in a soft tone ... Khushi got surprise ... when he needed permission to ask anything, she thought but didn't say anything and just nod her head.

"Is it yours or someone give it to you (Arnav pointed towards the locket) ... because I clearly remember that you weren't wearing it during London trip?", asked Arnav but his heart started to beat fast.

"oh that ...", Khushi smile looking down at the locket. "well its kinda sad ... its not mine enitirely ... someone gave it to me when  I was 8 years old", said Khushi rubbing a finger on the locket and look at Arnav ... he could clearly see her eyes getting moist ... he try hard not to show any emotion on his face ... he wanted to know if she remember something of that day or not.

Khushi squeeze his hand as if gaining strength from him ... never before she tell anyone about this but today her heart wanted to share this ... and who will be better than Arnav.

"A boy gave it to me on the day of my parents accident ... I was sitting on the bench all lost and alone ... and I was very scared ... no one came to me to talk or ask how I am doing ... but then a boy came to me and I some how felt safe with him ... I don't remember what he said exactly but seeing me cry he gave this locket (Khushi gesture the locket to Arnav) to me and said that it will protect me where ever I go and my fears will go away", said Khushi as few tears role down cheeks.

"Khushi ... I didn't mean to ...", Arnav want to apologize but Khushi cut him, "no don't be ... I will always be thankful to him ... because this did give me some sense of protection ...  I always felt that someone is there watching over me ... and to think of it ... I know why that thing happen to me in London ... I didn't have this with me then because I have given it to Arush before going to London because he fell sick I wanted this to protect him ... but when I came back I just couldn't stay apart from this and take it back ... I feel somewhere selfish", said Khushi frowning a little.

Arnav shakes his head in NO, "you're not selfish  ... it was yours anyway and I can see you're emotionally attached to it".

"yes that I am", said Khushi smiling and wiping her tears. 

"So ... um .. Khushi ... that boy ... you know who was he", asked Arnav after few seconds.

"Nope", said Khushi with a sad pout ... "I was 8 then ... I only remember bits and pieces of that day ... but the little time I was in that city I didn't see that boy after that day".

Arnav nodded and turn his head towards the window remembering that how next day he was thrown out of his own home along with his Di. Khushi looked at him and found lost in thoughts ... she look down ... he was still holding her hand.

After some time when Arnav still didn't say anything Khushi squeeze his hand and Arnav look at her. "Is there a problem Arnavji?", asked Khushi thinking that something must be bothering him. At first Arnav thought to deny but looking the concern on his eyes he said, "Yes ... but Aman didn't tell me the details but the way he was talking I am sure its not a small issue", said Arnav.

"oh ... can I help?", said Khushi and smile at her. Always ready to help others, he thought.

Squeezing her hand he said, "I will surely ask if I needed" and then turning to window he leans back and close his eyes ... still holding her hand. Khushi didn't say further ... she knows he must be thinking and with his eyes close she didn't want to disturb him either.

-------------------- At the Same Time

"Akash what did Aman said", asked Anjali as she come near to Akash who was standing in the hall way talking to Aman.

"Bhai and Khushi are on their way over here ... they will reach in an hour or so", said Akash who had just cut his call with Aman.

"Good ... I hope everything will be alright ... but I am scared", said Anjali looking towards Khushi's parents and Buaji who were sitting in the living room with Nani, Mami and Mama.

"yeah I hope so too ... I just cant understand who did this and why?", said Akash worriedly ... his mind was on Payal.

When he called Payal for asking her Buaj's address, she told him that she is on her way to airport. She was worried for her parents too. Later she got her message that she got the ticket for 11.30pm flight and will be here around 2pm.

-------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour Arnav and Khushi reached Rahul's apartment.  Seeing the apartment building Khushi got confuse and turn to Arnav, "Arnavji ... what are we doing here? Aren't we going to office?",asked Khushi getting confuse.

"Aman asked me to come here straight ... I too want to know why", saying that Arnav went out of the car and Khushi followed.

When Rahul opens the door Arnav was surprise to find him there ... he was expecting his Di ... why didn't he go to hospital, thought Arnav.

"Rahul bhai", exclaimed Khushi and give a side hug to Rahul, who in return patted her head lovingly and welcome them in.

Arnav straight come to the point, "Jiju ... whats going on ... why Aman asked me to come here".

In reply Rahul just hand him the newspaper  ... Arnav look at Rahul with confusion but then the next seconds his eyes pop out seeing his and Khushi's enlarge picture with the heading, Khushi too come beside to Arnav and got shocked seeing their picture in newspaper.

Arnav Singh Raizada's Lady Love found

there was a close up picture of Arnav holding unconcious Khushi in his arms

Most Charming Young Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada who had been out of the charts for couple of months is secretly engaged with the stunning young lady Khushi Gupta who works at AR as a fashion designer. Many had questioned about Mr. Raizada's disappearance from the media with his usual flings and now that questioned had been answer in form of Ms. Khushi. Inside Source had said that they are pretty close and always found together in their free time at office. Our source also tells that both had been quite close in their London trip ... and also stayed back a day which was not scheduled. Which is because his lady love had fallen ill and like a charming lover Mr. Raizada had stayed back to take care of his lady love which we have never seen him doing before for his previous girlfriends. 

One can clearly see the picture how Mr. Raizada is holding her lady love. Our Source said that she got stuck in the store room and Mr. Raizada like a hero save his lady love and bought her to his cabin.

The gesture itself told that Ms. Khushi is very important to Mr. Raizada. But the main question is that how Ms. Khushi Gupta is able to impress Mr. Raizada which is quite impossible. She is not rich, not classy just a middle class girl but we can't deny that she has charms. So is this true love? ... or another girl looking for opportunity to be Mr. Raziada using her beautiful charms like many others out there ... why not ... Mr. Raizada's charm is hard to resist. We will soon find out more within next month if we hear wedding bells ... or will it finish just like another previous flings?

"What the hell is this?", said Arnav gritting his teeth in anger turning towards Rahul.

"That's what we all are trying to figure out Arnav", said Rahul

"Ar .. navji ... this ... why?", said Khushi as tear form in her eyes ... she couldn't not believe that someone could wrote these thing about her.

"Khushi ... everything will be fine ... I will make everything fine", said Arnav grabbing her hands but tears started to flow from her eyes more freely.

Before Arnav could say anything more Rahul's cell ring ... looking at the id Rahul extends his cell towards Arnav.

"Its Aman ..", said Rahul ... Arnav quickly takes the phone picking up the call.

"What the hell is all this Aman? Dammit why didn't you tell me before about this?", shouted Arnav in anger.

"Because you couldn't have done anything while staying at the farm house ... as soon as we saw the news everyone has been trying to call you and Khushi but both of your phones had been going non - responding ... plus media started to gather at AR and Shantivan thats why i asked you to come to Rahuls apartment. We started to get phone calls from various channels and people regarding the article ... so I thought it's better to tell you once you get back.", said Aman hurriedly before Arnav could say anything else.

Arnav close his eyes trying to control his raging anger and then asked, "Aman who did this?".

"that me and Saurav are trying to find out from past couple of hours, Saurav got to know from the inside source at India Times that it was a woman who called them with this news and also she emailed the picture to them. We looked at the security camera footage of the hall but couldn't get who took the picture as at that time people were standing close to each other. Only option we left is to find out the email address from the person who wrote this article. That we sure that its someone from AR", said Aman quickly about what he had find out so far. "just an hour ago I address to Media that you will be coming to AR to give a statement" added Aman.

"What the hell ... I am not doing such things ... those bas***ds don't know anything expect to disrespect others", said Arnav with anger.

"ASR I did this to divert the media which was at Shantivan. At least with my statement they are here now. I check with Amit ... no reporter is around Shantivan now", said Aman.

"Aman ... I want to go India Times ... if its about me only I would have neglect it but its about Khushi's respect and I wont tolerate if anything happen to her and her image. Find out everything about India Times, especially their share holders ... you know the drill Aman ... do it asap", said Arnav ... his anger was not cooling down.

"I am on it ASR", said Aman "you should go home".

"No .. I am coming office ... I need to deal with this mess ... I swear I am not going to spare that person", said Arnav.

"Khushi's parents are at your home ASR", said Aman. "What??", asked Arnav in confusion.

"Khushi's parents are here in Dehli and they got to know about the article as well. Akash took them to Shantivan as we got worried if Media get to their house ... it was our luck that they didn't get to know about Khushi address", said Aman.

"Dammit ... shit", said Arnav worried for Khushi now.

"I will get the info till then you handle situation at home", said Aman. Agreeing with Aman, Arnav cut the call and then turn to see Rahul and Khushi sitting on the sofa.

Rahul took Khushi to the sofa when Arnav move aside to talk to Aman.

"Khushi stop crying please ... you have to be strong ... its just utter rubbish ... these people don't have anything else do to ... I know its difficult to neglect this but trust me it will just fade away in matter of days", said Rahul trying to console Khushi.

But Khushi's mind was on something else ... she was hurt with the words written about her that she is using her charms to trap Arnav ... how can they demean her love like this ... and then who could do this and why? What they get ... and then she thought about her parents ... what will they think? They must be so worried about her.

"Amma baba ...", murmurs Khushi. "What Khushi?", asked Rahul as he didn't understand what she said.

Khushi turn to Rahul grabbing his arms, "Bhai Amma baba are here in Dehli .. what if they see this ... what they must be thinking about me ... they must be very angry  and worried ... I have to go to them ... I have to explain them", said Khushi and she stood up.

"Relax Khushi ... your parents are at Shantivan", said Rahul and Khushi eyes widened.

"What? How .. why?", said Khushi not understanding.

"Akash brought them to Shantivan ... we feared that Media would reach your home and we don't want them to create any scene at your place ... people would get wrong idea about this so we thought it's better that they come with us", said Rahul and Khushi nods her head.

Just then Arnav finished his call and came to them, "Khushi", Arnav called her name softly and Khushi looked at him. He felt bad seeing her tears. Grabbing her hands he said, "Don't worry Khushi ... I will make everything alright ... Come on we have to go home", said Arnav and Khushi just nod her head ... only thought in her mind was what would her parents think or say about her and Arnav.

--------------------- Around 1 pm NOON - at Shantivan

Arnav was holding Khushi's hand when they enter the house. Both of them move towards the living room.

"Chottey", said Nani and stand up as she saw him coming from the hallway.

Anjali, Akash, Mami, Mama, Khushi's parents and Buaji all stood up watching them. Garima was the one who reacted and first and came to Khushi.

"Khushi kahan thi tuh haan?", said Garima in anger. Khushi got mute hearing the tone ... which clearly tell that how much her mother is angry.

" Jawab de", said Garima shaking her arm.

"Amma wo hum .. wo ...", Khushi was scared to tell he mother that she was with Arnav.

"You were with him? Right? You lied to us that you are going to your friend's house? And what all this in the newspaper? Tell me?", yelled Garima shaking Khushi's arm.

On constant insisting of Garima to call Khushi or call her friend to know where she is Akash had to tell her that Khushi is with Arnav and they are coming here ... although Akash didn't tell that she was with him since last night.

"Aunty please ... you", Arnav want to say but Garima held her hand up asking him to stop.

"I am talking to my daughter", said Garima in anger tone not looking at Arnav as her gaze was fixed on.

"Are you going to tell me or ...", said Garima and raise her hand to slap her but at that instant Arnav came infront of Khushi shielding her. Everyone gasp thinking that she will slap Khushi.

"Garima ...", said Shashi in a tone telling her not to do such thing and take few steps to Khushi and Garima.

"Aunty please ... wecacn talk with ease", said Arnav and felt Khushi gripping his hand more tight.

"Amma Baba ...", said Khushi stepping ahead from behind Arnav ... few tears flow down on her cheeks.

"I didn't do anything wrong. I am sorry I lied but (looking at her father) I didn't do anything wrong", said Khushi her voice shaking. Shashi nods his head indicating that he knows but Garima was not satisfy.

"And what was that which is in newspaper?", asked Garima still angry.

"that's not true aunty ... someone has done this just to jeopardize her and my name", Arnav quickly explain to Garima.

"Not true? So there is nothing between you two?", said Garima looking at Khushi who bow her head down.

"I am asking you something ... and don't you dare lie to me Khushi", said Garima shaking her arm. Khushi looked at her mother guilty and lower her eyes. The in look Khushi's eyes told Garima that there is something between them. This made her more angry that her daughter hidden such a big thing from her parents. But before she could ask Khushi something else they all heard a small soft voice.

"Maammaa"... Everybody turn in direction of voice. All this while no one notice when Shobah come down the stairs holding Arush as he was going cranky for the last 15 minutes ... its like the little baby sense his Mama's presence ... that's why he was saying  Mama ... Mama and Shobah had to bring him down to take him to Anjali so that she could calm him down. She was standing at the foot of stairs.

"Arush ...", said Khushi and take a step but Garima held her.

"Mammaa Mammaaa ...", exclaimed Arush loudly as he finally saw his mama and started to wiggle in Shobah's arm to go to his Mama.

"Khushi I asked you something", said Garima again ... she didn't notice that Arush was calling Khushi Mama' ...

"Amma ... ek minute ... wo Arush", said Khushi pointing to Arush.

"Maaamaaa", scream Arush as he started to cry and wiggle himself more forcibly in Shobah's arm. Shobah got scared that he might fall down so she quickly place him down on floor and Arush started to walk towards Khushi. Seeing that Khushi too moves ahead but Garima held her.

"Is he calling you?", asked Garima not believing.

"Amma please ...", said Khushi as she tried to remove Garima's hand from her arm to go to Arush.

"Kya hai yeh sub", yelled Garima not understanding why that little boy was calling Khushi his Mama.

Before Khushi could say ... Arush who wanted to go to Khushi tripped on his foot and fell down. 

"Maaammma ..." ... screamed Arush again now crying.

"Aruuushhh" ... Khushi and Arnav both shouted seeing him fall down ... both move but Khushi was the fastest. She jerk Garima's hand away and run to Arush, kneeling down on floor and pick Arush .. hugging him tight.

"Shhshhh ,,, Baby Mama is here", Said Khushi running her hand on Arush's head ... she too started to cry seeing Arush cry.

Anjali, Akash, Nani, Mama and Mamiji got emotional seeing the scene. Arnav was feeling overwhelmed at his son's love for Khushi. All were standing but he only wanted his Mama.

Garima and Shashi was shocked. Buaji knew somewhere the bond Khushi and Arush share as she seen her self ... but Arush calling Khushi Mama made her surprised too.

"Mamma ...", Arush was crying and it hurt Khushi more.

"Shhshh babay ... see Mama is here ... don't cry ... please baby", said Khushi as she broke the hug. She sit on the ground with Arush on her lap and make him stop crying. Arush stop crying ... feeling happy to be in his Mama's arms. Khushi quickly look at his small legs, as he was wearing shorts,  to see if he got any scratch or not .. he didn't.

"Mammaa ... mish uuu Mama ... lub uuu mama", said Arush patting her cheeks and Khushi give him a big smile ... kissed his cheek.

"And Mama love you loads", said Khushi and Arush put his head on Khushi's chest grabbing her shirt in his tiny hands.

Anjali move towards Khushi so that she could take Arush. Khushi looked up seeing Anjali who kneel down and take Arush's hand.

"Baby .. come here", said Anjali in baby voice. "Naaahhh", said Arush.

"Baby come here ... I made yum yum food for you .. come", said Anjali taking his hand off Khushi's shirt but Arush turn his head away, "Naaa naaa".

"Arush .. baby .. zid nahi kertey ... come here", said Anjali a bit sternly this time and try to take Arush with force.

"Mamaa...", screamed Arush and Khushi quickly held Anjali's hand to stop her and shake her head.

"Mama k pas ... Mama k pas ... na jana ...", said Arush and again started to cry thinking that Anjali will take him away from Khushi.

"Shhss no baby ... Mama kahin na ja rahi ... Rotey nahi... mera pala baby hai na", said Khushi kissing Arush's cheeks again.

"Mamaaa k pas", said Arush again as he put his head again on Khush's chest and Khushi hug him.

Shashi, Garima and Buaji all three were astonish at the scene in front of their eyes.

"Khushi ... Whats all this?", said Garima looking stunned at the scene.

Hearing her mother Khushi quickly stood up and turn. She look pleadingly at her Amma and then Baba.

"Baba ... please ...", said Khushi in choked voice as tears flow from her eyes. Understanding her plea Shashi move to Khushi and pat her head.

"Khushi ..." Garima started to say but stopped by Shashi.

"Bus Garima ji ...", said Shashi looking at her. "we will talk about this later." Then look at Khushi.

"Bitya you go ... take care of him ..", said Shashi gesturing toward Arush who was glued to Khushi's chest. Khushi look at her mother worriedly ... "Go Khushi bitya", said Shashi again and Khushi nods her head and move towards the stairs follow by Anjali.

Shashi comes near to Garima but before he could say anything. Arnav speak up, "Uncle ... what Khushi said is true ... we" as he was saying but Shashi stopped him .

"I trust my daughter.", said Shashi ... "But I would like to speak with you alone". Arnav nodded his head.

"Garima ... take rest for a while ... let me handle things", said Shashi and Garima nodded her head.

Shashi turns to Arnav ... understanding the look Arnav gesture to the side with his hand and move ahead towards the study room.

"I think we all should rest now", said Nani looking at everyone. "Manorma ...".

"Ge sasuma", said Mamiji looking at Nani.

"Show them the guest room", said Nani and then turns to Garima and Buaji , "please you go, get fresh and take some rest ... you have been worried since the time you came here".

Mamiji then take Garima and Buaji up the stairs. Nani move towards the kitchen on order to prepare for lunch. Akash and Mamaji too went to their rooms.

Once in the room Arnav turn to Shashi, "Uncle what Khushi said is right ... there is nothing wrong between us", said Arnav.

"I know that ... when I said I trust my daughter then I meant it ... I may not be educated enough but I know how the media and their agenda works ... So I am here to ask you what you going to do about it?", said Shashi.

"I assure you Uncle I will handle everything ... I don't know why they print this but I am will get to the bottom of this ... I wont make them harm Khushi or her image ... her respect means a lot to me", said Arnav determine.

"Do you love her?", asked Shashi ... the important thing he wanted to ask since long. Arnav was stunned at the question and look shock at Shashi ... who was rather looking calm to Arnav's surprise. When Arnav didn't answer Shashi asked the question again.

"Do you love my daughter?", asked Shashi ... but this time Arnav answer without any hesitation.

"Yes ... ", said Arnav then after a pause completed the sentence, "she is most important to me."

Arnav didn't know how to explain him how much he loves Khushi and what she meant to him ... but he hoped that he understands.

"Did you tell her that?", asked Shashi and Arnav got nervous a bit at the question.

"I .. I was .. going to tell her but circumstances didn't allow me to ... I ... I will surely tell her", said Arnav getting nervous at the way Shashi was looking at him.

"Good ... thats all I wanted to know", said Shashi and turn to go.

"Are you sure you don't want to ask anything else?", said Arnav not sure about that way Shashi accepted things.

"No ... but yes I want to say one thing", said Shashi looking at Arnav ... "Don't you dare hurt my daughter ... I wont tolerate it", said Shashi sternly and left the room.

Arnav gulped and sighed ... he never felt nervous in front of someone before ... but he was not someone ... he is a father of the girl he loves a lot.

After few seconds his cell ring ... it was Aman.

"Aman ...", said Arnav picking the call ...

"ASR ... I got all the info ... I am on way to you ... will explain things when we head to India Times", said Aman.

"Good ... I will get ready", said Arnav and head to his room.

After 20 minutes when Arnav come down he saw Akash, Mamaji, Mamaiji, Nani and Khushi's buaji at the dinning table. Seeing him all ready in 3 piece charcoal suit with dark purple shirt ... Akash came ahead.

"Bhai you going office?", asked Akash.

"yes Akash ... I have to handle things", said Arnav heading to the front door.

"Wait bhai ... I will come with you ...", said Akash coming behind Arnav.

"No Akash", said Arnav turning back. "You better stay here ... in case something happens ... I will call you ok", said Arnav and Akash agreed ... then Arnav leave as Aman was waiting outside.

------------------- After 40 mins. 

Arnav barge into the India Times office ... Aman following behind and gaurds at sides.

"Sir ... you cant go in like this ...", said one security man trying to stop Arnav.

"Sir ... please wait ...", said another security man but Arnav didn't listen.

Arnav's guards move the security men aside giving Arnav the way ... he move in straight ... when he reach the hall every employee stood up seeing Arnav Singh Raizada in their office.

"Aman ...", said Arnav .. his anger was already building.

"this way ...", said Aman pointing towards the left to the director's office and Arnav move ahead.

Arnav open the cabin open with force and went in ... the director got shocked seeing Arnav there.

"HOW DARE YOU PRINT THIS WITHOUT MY CONSENT?", roared Arnav throwing the newspaper which was in his hand on the table.

The director literally shook with his roaring voice. He didn't even imagine in his dream that the man who had been staying away from media from years ... rarely giving to the point official statement would come straight to his office.

"Mr. Rai ... za.. da", stammer director.

"Did you not know I already have court orders for the media to stay away from my personal life ... do you know what could I do you?", said Arnav with gritted teeth.

"Mr. Raizada you cannot threaten me ... this is a free field ... we have freedom of speech ... we can ..." director tried his best not to look worried but Arnav cut in.

"FREEDON OF SPEECH MY FOOT ... it doesn't give you the right to meddle in my personal life ... and about threatening ... you don't have any idea WHAT I COULD DO", said Arnav and gesture Aman ... he handed the file to Arnav.

"I own 38% shares of this company now", said Arnav stamming the file on table.

"it wont take me much time to buy 20% more shares giving me the highest bid and authority to fire you or shut down this company", said Arnav in menacing voice.

The director started to sweat as he read the file which clearly indicate that Arnav owns 38% share of this company and if he has 20% more share ... it will make him the highest bidder with 58% of shares.

"Mr. Raizada ... please we can sit and talk", said the director trying to ease the situation.

"I AM NOT HERE TO BLOODY SIT AND TALK", shouted Arnav ... "get me the man who wrote this article", said Arnav.

"yes ... yes ... Mr. Raizada", said the director and pick up the phone calling his News Editor guy.

After few minutes the News Editor guy enter the cabin and got shocked to see Arnav. Arnav grabs his collar, "WHO THE HELL GIVE YOU THE PERMISSION to write rubbish about me?", shouted Arnav.

"Sir ... Sir ... I ...", said the News Editor guy getting scared seeing Arnav so angry.

"ASR .. please ... we can talk without fighting", said Aman trying to take his hand of the collar.

"Aman ... you", said Arnav in anger as he left the collar.

"Letme handle it please ...", said Aman and Arnav take a step back.

"When you publish some news about personal life of a known person, be it celebrity or business man you have to take his consent first before printing it ... if not then its consider breaking the rules of Media ... and If that person file a complain against you ... you will get sue for this ... and also your license gets cancel. But we can let this go if you corporate with us", said Aman looking at both the director and News Editor guy.

"What we can do?", asked the director getting worried ... he didn't think in this perspective ... when his News Editor guy came with this news he was reluctant at first to publish as he knew that Mr. Raizada is a private person ... but at the same time its like a break through news as Arnav had stopped addressing to media 2, 3 years ago and no ones knows about his personal life much ... also when Arnav stop his flings 5 , 6 months ago ... everyone get curious to know whats happening in his life ... so it was like an oppurtunity for them to publish this news first. But doing that they had neglected the main fact which Aman said ... but again at the same time when the woman who give this news said that she is from AR .. they thought the news to be true ... and end it printing it.

"give us all the info about the woman who give you this gossip", said Aman and News Editor look stunned at him.

"How do you know that ...", News Editor guy about to ask when Aman completed his sentence.

"That it's a women who gave the info ... well we have our sources. But if you don't want the things to get worse .. give us her email id", said Aman.

Nodding his head, the News Editor guy take his cell out and search for the mail his assistant give him ... then he gave the id to Aman ... who quickly message Saurav about it.

Arnav hit his both hands on table with force making director flinch and step back, "You are going to print and cast on both your channels ... apologizing for printing the fake news ... you will apologise to mine and Ms. Gupta's family ... you will also tell that the picture is manipulated ... you will tell that someone from my past girlfriend is looking for revenge from me and uneccessarily drag Ms. Gupta in it ... She is not at all involved. Print this news in your evening paper right now ... also you are going to print the same news for a week ahead in morning and evening newspaper and same goes for you channels", said Arnav in menacing tone and then straighten up ... "if you didn't do as I said then get ready for your company to shut down ... and I MEANT EVERY WORD", said Arnav pointing a finger to the director giving a deathly glare to him and the News Editor guy and then turn and move out of the cabin with Aman.

----------------------------------------------- 

"Khushi...", someone called her and she looked up to see her sister Payal standing at the door.

"Jiji ...", said Khushi getting surprise.

Payal rush to her and hug Khushi sitting on the bed. "Jiji .. you here ...?", asked Khushi.

"Of course ... I saw the newspaper and I knew Amma baba would be worried for you so I have to come here ... what did they say? Did they scold you? I know Amma must have scold you?", said Payal hurridly.

"No jiji ... they didn't scold me ... Amma is angry I know but Baba said he will handle things ... so I came here ... he wanted to talk to Arnavji and Arush was getting hyper", said Khushi as she lovingly stroke Arush's cheek who was drinking his milk laying on the bed.

"Khushi ... did .. did Amam know that Arush call you Mama", asked Payal and Khushi got worried.

"Yes Jiji I guess ...", said Khushi.

Before Payal could say anything else she heard her mother voice.

"Payal ... go down ... they are waiting for lunch", said Garima coming inside the room. Payal stood up seeing her.

"Amma .. wo ..", Payal wanted to say but Garima stopped her, "You go down ... I will come later ... I need to talk to Khushi", said Garima a bit sternly and Payal nodded ... she went ahead and turn at the door looking at Khushi and assure her with eyes to not to worry and went out.

Garima came and sit on the bed opposite to Khushi and looked at Arush who was happily drinking his milk his one hand holding khushi's fingers.

"Amma", said Khushi slowly and worried.

"Do you love him?", asked Garima looking at Khushi. Khushi got stunned with the question but later after few seconds nods her head.

"Why didn't you tell us?", asked Garima again. Khushi lowered her head and then slowly taking Arush's hand off her finger she kneel down on floor facing Garima .. held her hands, "Amma ... I wanted to tell but I was scared that how will you react ... I didn't want you to think that I am doing something wrong ... which I am not.", said Khushi as tears form in her eyes.

"And why did you lie to us?", asked Garima ...

"Wo .. Amma .. wo Arnavji was upset with me ... we kind of fought and he went away .. I was so worried for him that I just wanted to see him ... I know you wouldn't have allowed me to go ... also you didn't knew about us ... I am sorry Amma ... I love him so much", said Khushi .. now tears easily flow from her eyes on her cheeks.

"And he? ... he loves you?", asked Garima. Khushi was surprise at the her mother was calmingly asking her questions but she was glad that she ddint have to hide these things anymore.

"yes Amma ... he loves me too ... he don't say much but I know ... Amma Arnavji is very nice ... he has struggles so much in life ... I want to make him happy Amma", said Khushi looking at her mother.

"And the baby ... he called you' (emphasizing on the word) Mama ... right?", said Garim gesturing towards Arush. And Khushi nods her head ... then she tell her mother how and when Arush called her mother and then there was not stopping and how Arush become important for her.

"And did you think what will happen ahead?", asked Garima.

"Amma I don't understand what you mean?", said Khushi.

"Khushi ... Arnav bitwa is 8 years older than you ... he was married ... he has a kid ... and you love him .. his kid call you mother ... do you what people say about this? They will all gossip ... its not right", said Garima now sounded worried.

"Amma isn't it good that he call me mother .. isn't it right that he had already accepted me as his mother?", said Khushi emotionally.

"bitya its not easy as you think ... you will be a step mother to him ... do you know what step mother means in our society? people will taunt you if anything goes wrong ... they will held you responsible ... you don't know this society we live in ... they make one's living unbearable", said Garima putting her thoughts out which were going in her mind the time she heard Arush call Khushi "Mama".

"So what Mama ... I don't care what people think ... I trust myself ... I will do the best for him ... didn't you did the same Amma?", said Khushi lokking at her mother.

"Me ...? What you mean?", said Garima.

"You and Baba adopted me ... you didn't care what people said when you were bringing me up ... you never differentiate between me and jiji ... you handle every obstacle and taunt ... and face the world with brave face ... Don't you trust me Amma? I am your daughter  ... I can handle things ... I love him so much Amma (Khushi looked at Arush whose eyes were now dropping) I wont make any harm come to him", said Khushi with determination.

Garima look at her daughter in awe ... she had always seen her as the mischievous kid ... not taking things seriously ... always easy going ... seeing her this determine about something and that too for a big responsibility like a kid make her proud on her daughter but at the same time worried for her as always. When Shashi came back from the study he had talk with Garima to trust their daughter as he believe that she do anything wrong and Arnav will make everything right. After few minutes of thinking Garima to came to the conclusion that their daughters had never done anything which will bring shame to their family name. But the kid calling her Mama make her worried so she thought to have a talk with Khushi.

"I didn't know that my bitya could get that mature", said Garima lovingly as she run her hand on Khushi's head.

"Amma ... just be with me", said Khushi kissing her mother's hand. "if you are with me ... I can do anything".

"I am always with you bitya", said Garima

--------------------- After Some time @ AR Designz

"Saurav did you get to know whose id was that?", asked Aman as soon as he and Arnav enter ARID.

"Yes we run for the Ip address ... the id belongs too Ms. Parmindar K.", said Saurav.

"Parmindar?", said Aman scrunching his eyebrows as if trying to remembering something.

"Aman you know about her?", asked Arnav looking at Aman.

"yeah I guess I heard this name ... Saurav run this name in our employee data base", said Aman and Saurav gesture the IT guy who was sitting with a laptop.

After 15 minutes the IT guy said, "Parmindar Kumar ... Assistant to Manager Mohaish Rana of Management department. And then he turn the laptop towards Aman and Arnav.

"What the ...", said Arnav ... "Oh my..", said Aman seeing Pam's pic.

"Why the hell she did this for?", said Arnav loudly in anger.

"That I don't know ASR", said Aman he too didn't understand why would she do something like this.

"Dammit ... I am not gona spare her", said Arnav and went out of ARID.

"ASR please calm down ... let me handle this.", said Aman walking with Arnav hurriedly.

"No way Aman .. I am gona handle her my way ... the nerve of her", said Arnav fisting his hand.

After few minutes both enter the office hall ... they went few steps ahead but stopped as Arnav heard Khushi's name.

1st male employee: "I told you na Vicky .. But you never believe me.."

Vicky: "But I never thought she will be like this.. I mean ASR and Khushi..? I still can't believe this Sunil"

Sonia: "Even I am shocked. I saw them together in London but I didn't knew that it was this serious.

Suman: "Sonia leave it ... Khushi is not like this ... you know Media they just print what they think without any proof.

Sunil: "Proof? Suman this picture is proof enough and we all had seen how ASR was caring for Khushi ... he never does that for anyone else".

Suman: "So? .. its their personal matter ... its better we leave it". And Suman move from there dragging Sonia along.

Sunail: "waisey you have to give credit to her (he winks at Vicky) ... she is an item (looking at the picture) .. ASR is so lucky to be with her ... anyone would want to be with her ...

But his sentence didn't get completed as a loud voice echoed through the hall. Arnav had slap Sunil very hard that he stumble back two steps. All other employees got shock to witness this. Aman was shock as well ... Arnav reacted so fast that he couldn't even utter a word.

When Sunil straighten up he got scared to see Arnav standing in front of him ... his eyes shooting daggers. Arnav grabs his collar.

"Her name is not an item ... its Khushi Gupta ... a respected employee of AR. Those who don't respects other are not allowed in AR ... You work here but that doesn't mean you can talk about my personal life and who does interfere I don't spare him", said Arnav with gritting teeth.

"ASR .. I .. I amm so", Sunil want to apologize but Arnav jerk him away leaving his collar.

"I don't even give them a chance to ask forgiveness.", said Arnav and then he turn to look at his employees and said in a loud voice, "What Khushi and I share? What our relation is? What she is to me? I didn't give the right to discuss this to anyone ... DO YOU UNDERSTAND", shouted Arnav and all employees look down.

"MY LIFE IS NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS ... IS THAT CLEAR TO ALL", shouted Arnav again. And they all shiver hearing him roar.

"And if anyone said anything ... any damn single thing about Khushi ... believe me I won't spare that person", said Arnav. All the employees murmurs yes and their head still down indicating that they will follow his order and no one will say or discuss anything about Khushi or him.

"And you", said Arnav grabbing Sunil's corner again. "You are fired", said Arnav and push him towards the hall door.

"No Sir ... please .. I am sorry Sir", said Sunil.

"I said you are fired dammit ... Security ... get him out of this place", shouted Arnav. Guards who stood outside the hall came in and drag Sunil out.

"Miss  Parmindar Kumar", shouted Arnav. Pam who was also their got scared when Arnav take her name. She got the intuition that Arnav got to know that it was her who send the picture to the news.

She didn't move from her place. Her colleague nudges her to go ahead. She jerk and slowly took step towards Arnav.

Not want to create another scene Aman move ahead and slowly said to Arnav.

"ASR I think we should go to your cabin ... don't do it here please", said Aman.

"No Aman ... everyone has the right to know ... and its about Khushi I don't give a damn to anyone here", said Arnav in low tone for Aman to here but the tone itself told Aman that no one can stop ASR now.

"Miss Parmindar, didn't I just say that the one who don't respects others don't have the right to work here ... So you are fired as well", said Arnav loud enough for everyone ... and then there were gasps from the people.

"ASR ... please listen ...",Pam tried to say but Arnav cut her.

"SHUT UP ... it was you who send the picture to the INDIA TIMES ... you told all that rubbish to write ... didn't you?", said Arnav in loud angry voice and Pam took a step back flinching. She looked down too scare to say anything.

"Didn't you ... SPEAK UP DAMMIT", yelled Arnav. And Pam just nods her head.

"Miss Parmindar Kumar you are fired from AR and I will make sure you wont get job anywhere else", said Arnav.

"No ASR please .. I am sorry ... I ...", Pam want to say but again got shut up by Arnav.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE NOW ...", roared Arnav ... and Pam flinched back.

"Aman ... get her out now ... I don't want to see her bloody face in this office", said Arnav and turn and move up the stairs to his cabin.

Aman gesture Pam to follow him .. Pam tried to apologize but Aman knew nothing can be done now ... so he in next few minutes Pam got her termination letter. After that Aman went to Arnav cabin.

He too didn't like the way others talk about Khushi but there was another thing that worried him.

"ASR ...", said Aman moving towards his desk. Arnav turn around ... he was standing near the window wall looking outside at the city below.

"I wont question your actions ... but I want to say that your statement of "what Khushi means to you and what her relation is to you" will give others more chance to talk about you two."

"I don't care Aman what they say and think", said Arnav in a curt tone.

"I know you don't care but this time it isn't about you only ... its about Khushi as well", said Aman trying to explain him.

"I know that Aman ... I won't let any harm come to her", said Arnav and take few step towards Aman. He looked at Aman and before he could say anything else Arnav finally said himself, "I LOVE HER".

Aman got stunned at what he heard ... he couldn't believe at his ears ... at what Arnav said.

"you what?", asked Aman after few seconds in a daze.

"I love Khushi ... Aman .. I really love her ... I can't explain you how much she means to me ... I wish I could ... but thats all I have to say for now that I love her", said Arnav with a small smile finally telling someone himself about his feelings for Khushi.

Aman stood there looking at Arnav ... after few seconds a word escape his lips .."Woooww.." in daze state.

"I mean ... just wow man ... I couldn't believe that you just said that ...", said Aman running his hand through hair. "I still cant beielive it ... no .. I cant believe it ... its hard to believe it", said Aman going on ...

"Aman ...", called Arnav a bit sternly.

"No really ... who would believe it .. no one would believe it", said Aman in his own thoughts.

"Aman...", this time Arnav called loudly. And Aman comes out of his thought and look at Arnav.

"That's enough ..", said Arnav.

"oh yes .. yes .. ok ... fine .. good ... I am good", said Aman and Arnav look at him amusingly ... here he just confess his love for Khushi and there Aman is getting all worked up ... but what Arnav know that it really hard to believe for a person who had only seen him being arrogant, shouting and getting hyper.

"Aman ... isn't Mr. Richard in office today?", asked Arnav suddenly remember that he haven't seen Mr. Richard in office or any VF team member of that matter.

"oh that .. Lavanya took them all out for lunch and later she planned to take them for sight seeing some where ... she thought its better to keep them busy while we sort the mess out", said Aman and Arnav appreciated Lavanya's thought.

"Aman ...", Arnav about to say something but Aman answered his question.

"No .. they didn't know about the article and Lavanya make sure with prachi and Vijay that they don't get to know plus our team wont talk about it either", said Aman and Arnav nods his head in acknowledgment.

Arnav came near to Aman, "Aman ...", grabbing his shoulders with both hand

"yes ASR", said Aman slightly confuse and worried at his gesture. But the next words blow his mind.

"THANK YOU MAN ...", said Arnav with a smile ... his eyes showing gratitude.

That's second shock Aman got ... Arnav saying thanks to him .. which he never said to any one before.

"huh ...", that's all could Aman say as of now.

"Thank you for being there every time when I needed you ... thank you for understanding me ... thank you for bearing me ... thank you for ... For being my friend Aman", said Arnav still holding his shoudlers.

Aman mouth slightly opened in shock ... and he just stare at Arnav without saying anything ... his poor mind just couldn't take it all in one moment.

When after many seconds Aman didnt say anything and just stare at Arnav ... Arnav got fluster a bit ... "Aman ...", Arnav called him but no response.

"Aman ...", this time Arnav jerk him ...

"Huh ...you said thank you to me ...", said Aman in daze.

"that I did ...", said Arnav stepping back ... but still when Aman didn't come out of his shock Arnav called him sternly and loudly .."Aman .. that's enough ...".

"yes ...", said Aman and come out of his shock ...

"didn't you have work to do ... I guess we have meeting in evening ...", said Arnav in a curt tone.

"oh yes .. we have .. I will just  go ...", said Aman and turn to go but then turn back to look at Arnav ... but the stern look at ASR face make him stop.

"yeah I just go ... and prepare for meeting", said Aman and turn to go ... his head was still buzzing with the two shocks he got ... he shakes his head and went out of the cabin ... poor Aman ... coming thank you from Arnav made his mind worked up.

Arnav smile ... surprisingly he felt good ... the moment Aman answer his question without listening he remembers Khushi's words and he remember the time when he started AR ... Aman was with him all the time ... working day and night by his side and always supported him in every action or decision of his ... he never named his relation with Aman but when Khushi said that he is his best friend he felt very good ... he wanted to say so much ... most importantly to thank the man who was always remain by his side in very problem and difficulty. Looking at the stunned expression on Aman's face make him amuse .. he like that in a way. Friends ... best friends ... this sounds good to Arnav now.

-------------------------------------------------

SCROLL DOWN FOR PART C

Bubbles76 thumbnail
CHAPTER 47 -- PART C :

-------------------- Evening Time - At LaxmiNagar

Khushi came out of washroom after changing ... Payal wasn't in the room. She went out to see where she is and find her in the kitchen with her mother ... probably preparing things for the dinner. So Khushi quietly went to her parents' room ... she wanted to talk to her father.

Nani had insisted gupta family to stay at their home for dinner but Shashi politely decline saying that they should go back home ... when Mama ji say to wait some more time to see what Media does ... Shashi said that if they don't go back then it will give people a chance to gossip more thinking that the news is true ... it better to handle the situation without getting scared. Nani appreciated his thoughts and bid them goodbaye

Shashi was looking something in the side drawer when he heard a soft knock ... looking up at door he find Khushi nervous. Smiling at her, he gesture with his hand for her to come inside.

Khushi came in the sat on the floor on her knees in front of her father who was sitting on the bed. Khushi grabs Shashi's hand and asked in low tone, "Are you upset with me Baba?".

"Why would I be upset with you bitya?", asked Shashi looking down at his daughter.

"Because of what happened today ... because of me .. and ..Ar .. nav ji", said Khushi looking at their hands.

"hmmm", said Shashi and Khushi quickly look at him trying to figure out if he is anger or upset ... but nothing.

"When you said you did nothing wrong ... I trust you ... I meant it as I trust my upbringing ... I know my daughters would not do anything which will bring shame to family or their name. So no need to be worried about it", said Shashi and Khushi sighed with relief.

"Won't you .. you ask ab ..out .. me  a..nd Ar .. navji", asked Khushi stammering.

"No .. if you don't want to tell ... is their something you want to say", said Shashi.

Khushi quickly shakes her head in NO ... then looking at her father's eyes Khushi slowly nods her head in YES.

"then I am all ears ...", said Shashi and then Khushi slowly started to tell her father how she met Arnav and their encounters ... how they come close (opting out the intimate moments) and how she realize that she is in love with him ... how Arush become an important part of her life. Then she also tell little bit of Arnav's past and his struggle.

"Baba I know ... Arnavji is arrogant and rude but believe me he has a heart of glod ... you will come to know of his kindness when you get to know him", said Khushi her eyes were moist.

"That ... (wiping her tears) I already know", said Shashi and Khushi looked at him surprise.

Remembering how Arnav was holding her hand when they came in Shantivan, how Arnav instantly come ahead shielding her when Garima raise her hand to slap her ... how his eyes show so much love when he told her that Khushi is the most important thing for him.

"How? ...", asked Khushi ... "I may be getting old but I have experience regarding life bitya ... I know he is a gentlemen beside ... not everyone is perfect ... people have flaws", said Shashi. Khushi noded her head and waited thinking that her father will ask her about her future with Arnav but he didn't say anything for few seconds Khushi asked, "Arent you going to ask anything Baba?".

"I don't think so ... is there anything else you want to say?", asked Shashi

Before Khushi could say they heard Buaji calling for them ... Shashi and Khushi went out of the room and saw Payal, Garima and Buaji in living room in front of TV.

"What happened Jiji?",asked Khushi looking at Payal. But then she heard someone saying.

"Sincere Apology to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and Ms. Khushi Gupta ... and we also apologize to their family for creating gossip out of nothing ... the news we printed in the newspaper this morning is fake. The image was also manipulated ... someone sends us to jeopardize their image ... for which we are deeply sorry. Mr. Raizada has cleared the things that there is nothing of that sort and probably one of his previous fling is looking out of revenge from him and in way Ms. Khushi had been use for the purpose wrongly .. There is nothing of that sort between the two. So we again apologize to Ms. Khushi and her family for printing the wrong news and creating inconvenience for them."

Khushi gulped as tears form in her eyes ... as she heard the reporter repeated the same news thrice ... it was evening news by INDIA TIMES channel. Arnav had taken things on himself ... keeping her away from any harm. Khushi felt a tap on her shoulder and found his father smiling at her. Payal came and hug her ... "I know Arnavji will make everything alright", said Payal.

Same time Raizada's had also seen the news and they were relieved that everything is sorted out.

-------------------------------  NEXT DAY

Next day the same news was printed in the morning newspaper "Sincere Apology to Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada and Ms. Khushi Gupta".

"now everyone will get Shut upia seeing this", said Mamiji putting the newspaper down.

"you did the right thing Chottey", said Nani looking at Arnav who having his juice ... he just nods his head.

Then after having breakfast Arnav and Akash left for office.

At the same time at Gupta House.. Everyone read the newspaper as well ... Shashi give a knowing smile to Khushi who smile and blush. She hurriedly got ready and left for office.

In the chaos of all this both didn't get the time to talk with each other. But it seems like fate didn't wanted them to talk yet ... as after getting to office both got busy in their own work.

It was around lunch time and Aman was in Lavanya's cabin having lunch with her ... he didn't tell her about Arnav's confession ... although Arnav didn't ask him not to tell any one but then again it was their silent understanding that Aman knew ASR wont appreciate anyone else to know until he himself say. And Aman knew he didn't even tell this to Khushi yet ... if he does then he should have said about it ... so he thought to wait ... to see what Arnav does ... the way he said that Khushi is important to him he knew that it wont be long when Arnav make his and Khushi relationship official.

After having lunch Aman went towards the washroom ... while washing hands he had place his cell phone aside ... when he turn to dry his hand he saw his cell blinking light ... which indicates of message or call. When Aman checks it ... it was a miss call from Vikrant.

"Shit ... how could I forge this ...?", said Aman and went out of washroom and straight to Arnav's cabin.

"shit ... Shit ...", Aman kept on saying running up the stairs.

"Annie is ASR free?", asked Aman .. "yes", Annie answered and Aman knock on the door. Hearing the curt "come in" Aman went in.

"Aman?", said Aranv seeing the worried expression on his face.

"ASR  I just forget the most important thing ... I think you should know it too", said Aman.

"What?", asked Arnav.

Taking a deep breath and treading Arnav's reaction Aman told him about Vikrant's call he got at the party.

"What the hell ... why didn't you tell me before Aman?", said Arnav in anger standing up ... hearing that Kushal is planning to kidnap Anjali or Arush make him hell worried.

"ASR that's why I was calling you all night ... but you went away and then in the morning that news ... I got distracted and it slip my mind ... I am sorry", said Aman worriedly.

"Dammit ...", said Arnav he knew its not Aman's mistake but his ... he should have picked up his call. Arnav take his cell and dials Amit's number.

"ASR", said Amit picking the call.

"Amit ... where is Di?", asked Arnav.

"Anjali Mam is at home ASR .. at Shantivan", replied Amit. Arnav sighed with relief.

"ok .." and Arnav cut the call ... he knew if Anjali is at home then Arush will be with him.

"ASR I think we should meet Vikrant ... I got his miss call", said Aman ...

"Fine lets go", said Arnav and went out of cabin with Aman ...telling Annie on the way to cancel his meeting ahead.

After lunch when Khushi got free from her collegues's talking spree she head towards Arnav's cabin to talk to him ... she blush remembering their moments at the farm house.  She smiles at Annie and went to the door and knocked.

"Khushi ... ASR is not here", said Annie.

"Oh ... is he in meeting?", asked Khushi.

"No ... he went out with Aman.", said Annie.

"Oh ok ..", said Khushi and went down the stair with sad pout on her face.

She wore red churidar today and wanted to know his reaction when he see her in his favourite color but that didn't happened and it made her sad. She went down towards her cubicle when NK call her.

"hey buddy you alright?", asked NK looking at Khushi's sad face.

"yes ... its just i havent met Arnav since last night and now he had gone out", said Khushi.

"Ohho .. someone is missing someone very much", NK tease Khushi.

"NK ...", Khushi pouted.

"well i wanted to meet you yesterday ... but Payal Di asked me not to come ... you were at ASR's home ... so what happened there?", asked NK in concerned voice.

"NK everything is fine now ...", said Khushi and give him an overview of what happened ..

"Good that ASR take care of everything", said NK

"NK ... i am sorry .. the way Arnavji behave with you ... i know you must be feeling bad and ...", Khushi was saying when NK stopped her.

"Shhsh Kuku .. you need to apologise ... i can understand ... after all i have a girlfriend to ... i can understand he was jealous", said NK with a teasing smile.

Khushi smack his shoudler, "He was not jealous". "Oho defending him now are you", said NK.

"NK stop it or i will smack you in face", said Khushi and NK grinned.

"Ok tell me ... when you and Naina getting married", said Khushi.

"Married .. wowohh .. slow down kuku ... not soon", said NK getting alert with the question.

"Why not .. whats there to wait ...", said Khushi.

"Alot of things ...", said NK ...  "Like?", asked Khushi ...

and both started to talk about different things.

-------------------------------------------------- 

After an hour when Khushi couldn't resist anymore he called Arnav ... but Arnav didn't pick .. Khushi made another call but it got cut ... Khushi looked sadly at the cell thinking that Arnav must be busy. Then after few second her cell beeped. It's a message from Arnav.

"busy right now .. will talk when get home".

Tuch ... Khushi clicked her tongue sadly and then got busy in her work.

Arnav was at Vikrant's office when he got Khushi's call ... he hurriedly sent her message. He was glad to know that Kushal hadn't made a move yet. Vikrant's men confirmed that kushal's plan to kidnap Anjali is firm and they soon make a move. Vikrant suggested that Anjali should go out without any gaurds ... and he and his men will follow her from distance ... it will give Kushal an oppurtunity to make a move and this way they can catch him red handed. But Arnav didn't agree on this ... he couldn't risk his Di's life.

After much argument and suggestions Arnav agreed to do this ... he have to put a full stop to Kushal's matter so that they get rid of them for good ... that's the only reason he got agreed for this.

Aman suggested Arnav to tell Rahul about this and Arnav agreed. He called Rahul when he was on way home to come to Shantivan as he wanted to talk something important. 

After some time he felt dizziness .. but he didn't paid much attention to it as he thought that his medicine time is near ... also he didn't eat a proper lunch.

---------------------- Around 8 pm

Rahul , Arnav and Akash was in the study room. Arnav told Akash and Rahul everything. At first Rahul didn't agree to this ... but not having any other option he agreed but he said he will be with Anjali. Rahul wanted to tell Anjali as well but Arnav denied that it will scare Anjali and she won't be able to act nonchalant about the situation. So they started to discuss on what day they should do this ... then Akash cell ring.

Seeing it was Payal he cut the call ... but it ring again instantly indicating Payal's name.

"Akash .. pick up the phone it must be important", said Arnav and Akash nodded and move out of room picking the fone

"Payal ji ...", said Akash. "Akash ji ... is Khushi their at your place?", asked Payal worriedly.

"Khushi? No she is not her please ..", said Akash.

"oh ... she isn't picking up her phone ... she haven't reach home yet", said Payal

"Oh ... she must be getting late", said Akash.

"No Akash ji ... she called me at 5.30pm telling me that she in on way home ... its been more than 2 hours she isn't home ... can you please ask Arnavji ... if he knows anything about Khushi", said Payal getting more worried.

"oh ok .. wait", said Akash and went in the room.

"Bhai .. do you know where Khushi might be?", asked Akash. Arnav got confuse at the question.

"Khushi .. she must be home", said Arnav looking at the time.

"No ... she isn't at home .. she left the office around 5.30pm but still hadn't reach home", said Akash .. he too started to get worried.

"What ...?", said Arnav and then pick his call ... dials Khushi number but no one picked.

"She isn't picking the phone", said Arnav started to get worried.

"That's what Payal ji said ... she called to ask about Khushi", said Akash and then tell Payal that Arnav didn't know about Khushi ... Payal cut the call saying that to inform her if she get to know anything about Khushi.

Arnav dials Lavanya's number and asked her about Khushi ... she too denied that she didn't know ...Arnav then ask her to ask other colleagues of Khushi with whom Khushi usually hangout. He also called Aman with the same thing.

2 hours passed and there was no news of Khushi ... now Arnav was hell worried. Payal had again called ... Khushi hadn't reached home. Her parents got worried as well.

Arnav was pacing in the living room ... everyone was present there.. They all were worried too. Just then the landline phone ring. Arnav run to the phone and pick up.

"Hello ...", said Arnav ... but there was no sound from other end.

"Hello Khushi ...", said Arnav and then he heard someone laughing ...

"how are you Chottey Malik?", a man said from the other end.

Arnav heart thudded hearing the voice ... he can't forget that voice ... even it's been 8 years.

"Who ...?", asked Arnav hoping it to be just his false thought.

"Arey you didn't recognize me ... tuch tuch ... Chottey Malik ... that's bad", said the man.

"Chalo koi nahi ... if you didn't recognized me ... but I guess you will surely recognize this...", said the man and there was some shuffling and then Arnav froze.

"Leave me ... who are you people ... where am I" ... it was Khushi shaking voice.

"Khushi ...", said Arnav

"Hahahaha ...", the man laughed ... "Wah ... you got it correct ... that means I got the right person".

"You bas***d ...", Shouted Arnav "I wont spare you ... don't you dare hurt her".

Everyone got worried with Arnav was talking ... Akash came near to him.

"Ouuchhh ... you care for her so much ... good to know that ...", said the man. "that will make our work easy.

"What you want ...?", asked Arnav gritting his teeth.

"will tell you soon ... just wanted to tell you where your girl is", said the man laughing and cut the call.

"hello ... hello ...", shouted Arnav but the line was cut ..

"DAMMIT ...", shouted Arnav and throw the phone. Everyone gasped.

"Bhai ... bhai ... who was that? Khushi ... where is Khushi ...", asked Akash getting worried ..

"Kushal Malik got her ...", said Arnav and Akash gasped ...

Anjali thud down on the sofa hearing the name which ruin their life years ago.

TO BE CONTINUED ...

feeewwwshhh ... a tlast i am successful to post all the chapter ... you guys have no idea how much time it took me to proof read it and post it ...

next part will be little late ... i m kinda tired of writing so much ... 30 pages are no less ... so can i expect more and more comments now?😳

i hope u r not disappointed with the delay in the update.

Looking forward to your reviews. 😳

..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Hmm... Hmm... WAIT... I'm searching about the correct word for my feeling. Hmm... Hmm... Hell... I didn't find. Hmm... Amazing, wonderful, fantastic, fabulous, beautiful, excellent, fantabulous, awesome... NAH... these are not enough... but if you keep EXTREMELY before these all, that is what I'm feeling about this update... You know, now I'm cursing myself for not reserving 3 plots for comment for each part. 🤔 If I write all my feelings, it will be another update. all the other readers may think, i posted my updated here mistakenly...😉 Leave it...

Part A

I loved the updates throughout the end. Each and every part - "Lal hai tumhari naak, cute kitten and entire dinning table scene. its fantastic. I loved the concerned Aman, Lavanya, Akash and NK. They are perfect.  Arnavji and tease? First flirt and now tease ... what happen to him, thought Khushi.   It was - fantastic. i love this side of ASR. I really felt bad for both the families... and also Arshi wellwishers. Arnav's expression when khushi said - aman loves arnav - wow its wonderful. and khushi's explanation about their friendship. its beautiful. I dont know Why arnav always teases khushi with his proximity. Poor girl...😉

Part B

I thought arnav will say his identity as the boy in khushi's childhood. but... 🤔 koi baath nahi. i hope he will tell. i know he will
What the hell is that news? How can they write about khushi like that? and arnav's anger... its fantastic again. I really felt bad about all - khushi, arnav and their families. it shoudlnt happen. I think its Pam. I always love when arnav shields khushi. its amazing...Arush my darling... Muahhh... Loved the bond between arush and khushi.
Arnav gulped and sighed ... he never felt nervous in front of someone before ... but he was not someone ... he is a father of the girl he loves a lot.- Unbelievable... but enjoyable. good to see the mighty ASR in nervous mode. only khushi can do this to him either directly or indirectly.
And at new paper office -  that is ASR... its like 👏👏 HE is the power, He is the attitude and He is the man - perfect business man
thankGod khushi's parents accepted. Garima Ji's concern about khushi, as a step mother, she still fears about khusi's future as a biological mother. nice one.
I enjoyed the scene, when arnav and aman knows about the person is Parmindar. i enjoyed their expression.
when arnav stops his employ saying HER NAME IS NOT ITEM... OMG my heart skipped a beat. i thought he may say SHE IS KHUSHI ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA. but my great disappointment he didnt. my heart beated in a rapid speed. its amazing.

I'm little bit surprised and disappointed with the punishment arnav gave to Parmindar i mean Pam. I expected more. bcoz its related to khushi, how can he leave that Pam that easily? for bad mouthing khushi, he slapped that male employe. and left Pam like that? hhmmm I felt little odd here. I know she is a girl. but that doesnt mean they shouldnt get punishment. hmm what to do now? he left her.

I'm happy when arnav confessed his feelings for khushi to Sashi JI and aman. but it will be good if he confess his feelings to khushi. i know he is scared about thier parents matter. but still... khushi has a right to know.

And I know,,, arnav and aman are best example for best friends. everytime i cherished their bond. they are simply beautiful. Poor aman he couldnt take all the things at the same day...😃 lucky his poor heart didnt stop after listening the confession and thanQ... if I'm in his place, then think i'm gone for now... 😆

Part C

this is one of the best updates. hats off to Shashi ji's trust in his daughters. and the news... apology from news channel perfect. This is the update I waited eagerly, when you mentioned there will be a kidnap scene in this story. actually I want this. i mean khushi should kidnapped. i dont know why, but still. when i started reading Part A this is the question came to my mind "will it cause khushi's kidnap?"  and I'm right. but I really feel bad for arnav and khushi. they are facing a lot these days. they need some peaceful time. I enjoyed this update. I really want this kidnap. may be i'm sounding weird and cruel. but I wanted this to be happen...

I tried my level best to give the small comment. Bcoz i dont want readers to think, i posted my update here mistakenly. I wanted to comment in details, but i couldnt. anyway... THANQ SO MUCH FOR YOUR WONDERFUL (OR WHATEVER) UPDATE. I DONT HAVE ANY WORDS TO EXPLAIN MY FEELINGS. THIS FF IS BECOMING PART OF MY LIFE NOW. PLEASE DONT END IT SOON. I NEED THIS. THIS IS MY STRESS BUSTER. I read this update 4 times before this comment. its a fantabulour update... loved it... thanQ once again...God Bless YOU...
Edited by sankadevi_lg - 10 years ago
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
update soon plzzz...
i'm waiting...
Nas.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
pls quickly send iam waiting for update
sonu10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
pls update soon i m the reader here just read ur whole story last week in 2 days ...i m so exited to read ur new part sorry dint commented before as i was not using my internet connection...
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved d update 
glad that her family is ready to accept Arshi relationship 😃 nd am celebrating on Pam's dismissal 👏🥳 can't wait for Arnav to confess 😳😳😳 OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Khushi is kidnapped 😲😲😲
hope she would be safe but I hope this makes Arnav realize Khushi's importance in his life nd will not push her away from his life in order to keep her safe  nd Mr.Kushal Malik tu pitega ASR haath for even touching "HIS GIRL" 😡😡😡 
last but not d least the update was worth d wait 😃
C 🥳 NGRATS ON NEW THREAD
looking forward to read more 😊

Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago
ayaanshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
resss

First of all, Khushi waking up like a kitten and arnav admiring her...that was really cute... i was awestruck... their cute nok-jhoks tempt me to read it and reply to you at the earliest... She thinks of food the first thing after waking up... :P And ARNAV... such a flirt and tease he is...😉   😉 😉 😉😉

But I too never really bothered about ARNAV-AMAN relation but it was overwhelming when Khushi described their relation... One is indeed very lucky to have such good friends...to have such a friendship, i guess it would require lots of prayers in todays world.  😊 😊 😊 😊

But the mesmerizing part was Khushi-Arush scene... that bought tears even in my eyes...😭 😭😭 😭😭 😭 😭   And the most amazing convos i have ever heard... Arnav-Shashi and Khushi-Garima... Their conversations had so much honesty and sincerity that I could not even word it out... 👏 👏 👏 👏

Also, I really loved that arrogant and egoistic Arnav avatar for he was out on a kill of the person who dared to harm his lady love... I always dream of someone like him... 😆 😆 😳 😳 😳 😳

But the funniest part was Arnav confessing his love to aman and thanking him... I was laughing holding my stomach... It ached with laughung continously for so long... I can clearly imagine that dumbstruck face of Aman... that dazed look... hahahahahaha... Hilarious... 😛 😛 😛 😆 😆 😆 😆 😃😃 😃 😃 😆😆 😆 😆 😉 😉 😉 😆 😆 😆

OMG but you cannot update a single chapter without giving me an heart-attack now, can you?? Kushal kidnapped Khushi... That bas***d... he will rot in hell... and i am positive that Arnav will make sure of that... whats left to see is how... 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 😲 

waiting for the next update eagerlyy...
You better update early otherwise there will be a news soon that a girl suffered Heart-attack at a very young age because of the tension in the FF she liked the most...😆 😆 😆 😆 😉 😉 😉 😉😛 😛 😛 😛😆 😆 😆 😆 

P.S.: long comment, for a long update...😆 😆 😆 😆 😆 😆😆😆
Edited by ayaanshi - 10 years ago