YouAreMyNewDREAM Thread 2 : Link to Thrd 3 added Pg 1

Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
hey guys WELCOME to the 2ND THREAD of YOU ARE MY NEW DREAM ... ðŸ˜Š

Honestly ... i havent thought my story could reach even thread 2 ... but i am so happy and its only because of my lovly readers who take time out of their busy life and read it and more importantly to me they comment about it ... i always love reading your comments ... it always motivates me to update early as i dont like to keep my readers waiting for the update ... so ALL THANKS to you guys ... ðŸ¤—

You people have liked the story so far and i am sure you will like the upcoming chapters as well ...

INDEX ...

Chapter 26 : BELOW

Chapter 27: Page 16

Chapter 28: Page 29

Chapter 29: Page 40

Chapter 30: Page 49

Chapter 31: Page 64

Chapter 32 (Part 1): Page 76

Chapter 32 (part 2): Page 79

Chapter 33: Page 91

Chapter 34: Page 103

Chapter 35: Page 123

Chapter 36: Page 133

Chapter 37: Page 145

If you want PM, then do buddy me ðŸ˜Š

PLEASE DO NOT COPY PASTE ... I hold the soul ownership of  my work and concept and nobody should produce it without my permission.

Edited by Bubbles76 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arshi_1982 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey. U. Have nonidea the way I hv been stalking this ff. I had read this last weekend and have impatiently waiting for the the next update. 
I love the checklist tht arnav has created. Hopefully khushi soon gets out of dilemma abt arnav. 
Who is trying to kill arnav?  Cant wait to know. 
Edited by arshi_1982 - 10 years ago
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
heeyyy i am BACK ...😉 ... well i know i said i would update in OCT .. but then again i said if i get the net connection early then i will update early ... ðŸ˜† ... 
Did you guys miss mee????   miss this story ...??? well i did ... i miss writing it and reading ur comments ...
So here is the update ... i am updating after so many days so its a looong looong chapter ... i hope you guys like it ... and dont forget to comment about it ðŸ˜Š

CHAPTER 26:

--------- Tuesday Morning - Around 7.30 am

Arnav felt something soft tapping on his cheeks, he stirred and open his eyes. He got shocked to see Arush almost on his chest, tapping his cheek with his tiny hand. He moves little upwards balancing on his elbows.

"ppaaappa", Arush exclaimed with a grin when he sees Arnav getting up and started to jump trying to get into his lap. Arnav heard another sound and he looked his side and his eyes got widened seeing Khushi sleeping beside him

"How ..", he was about to say when he remember last night events.

"ppaaappaa", Arush said again and Arnav hush him ... "sshhshh", placing his finger on Arush's lips. He didn't want to wake Khushi up, not want to get into awkward position as they both have spend night in same room though they both did nothing but just slept but he didn't want anyone to know about it, he knew his Di could come for Arush. Little did he know that Anjali had already seen them together. 

Arush hold his hand and put his finger in his mouth started licking it. 

"What the ...", Arnav exclaimed astonishingly at that. 

"Hey ... don't", he whispered and takes his finger out. But Arush hold to his hand and started making different baby sounds. Arnav gets up from the bed and Arush fell in sitting position on the bed and looked up at Arnav and started crawling towards him on bed.

"Now what I do ..", thought Arnav ...

He picks Arush up with his hands under Arush's arm. He holds him few inches away from his face as he didn't know how to hold him properly. He is still too small for him and he was worried that he might hurt him. Arush legs were dangling in air and he started to kick them extending his hands toward Arnav so that he can take him in his arms. (like a normal way to hold baby). But Arnav keep him that way in the air and move out of room.

Arush was wiggling in his hands wanting to snuggle him on chest but Arnav with worry kept him away from him holding him in air.

"unnhh aah ... uttthaooo", said Arush in his cute little voice opening and closing both his hands. Arnav stopped in mid stairs looking at him with strange expression that why Arush is asking him to carry him when he actually was carrying him but he failed to understand his meaning that he want to be close to him. (like we hold baby normally against chest). Arnav wanted to say "uthaya wa toh hai .." but didn't as he thought that he would not understand him and move towards the dinning area.

Nani and Mami were sitting on the dining table waiting for others to come for breakfast. Anjali was standing near Nani cutting fruits for her. Arnav have seen them so he went towards them. Anjali heard Arush voice and look up. Knife fell from her hands at the sight in front of her.

Arnav holding Arush, though in a very funny manner but still he was holding him and Arush was making voices and extending his hands towards Arnav. Nani and Mami saw Anjali opened mouth and they too look in the direction Anjali was looking and get shocked seeing Arnav carry Arush. 

They couldn't believe their eyes as it was the first time ever they have seen Arnav carry Arush. Arnav had once carry Arush before and hug him too but when he was sleeping as he was suffering from fever, also that time Anjali was sleeping and no one was watching him.

"Di ...?", Arnav called Anjali. But Anjali stood still looking at the duo.

"Di...?", Arnav called again, this time a bit loud and Anjali come out of her stunned state and move towards him. Arnav came near the dining table and give Arush to his sister.

"Di ... I guess he is hungry ... or (he tries to think what to say seeing astonish faces of his sister, Nani and Mami) whatever", he said.

"Hari Prakash ..!", Arnav called HP and he came out of kitchen. "Bring my juice to my room", Arnav told Hp and was about to move when Anjali called him.

"Chottey what happened? ... you wake up late and how Arush was with you and where is Khushi??", asked Anjali wanting to know how he and Khushi end up sleeping together with Arush.

Arnav stopped for a while thinking what he should say. He clearly would not tell her what happened between him and Khushi.

"Nothing Di ... he just got injured last night so I just help Khushi and ...", Arnav was saying when Anjali cut him between.

"what ?? Arush got injured ... what happened (she then saw the bandage on his forehead) hey bhagwan ... how did this happen?", said Anjali worriedly and run her hand on Arush's hair.

"taaa...", Arush made a sound and wiggle in her arms as he want to go to Arnav.

"nothing to worry about .. it's a small wound and also Jiju took care of it ... you can ask him", said Arnav.

"Rahul ..? Was here yesterday?", asked Anjali.

"Di .. (Arnav paused getting irritated now) ... I am getting late ... you can ask Jiju what happened and also from Khushi ok ... I am going to office", said Arnav and move from there going towards to his room.

Arush made a crying face seeing Arnav going away and said. "paapppaaa" extending his hand in Arnav's direction.

"awwh baby ... (Anjali kiss him on forehead) ... papppa needs to go to office baby ... Come we eat something", said Anjali hugging him and move towards Kitchen.

"naaahhh ... ppaaapppaa", Arush said again getting irritated as why his Bua is not allowing him to go to Arnav and till then Arnav had gone too from his sight. Anjali distracted him giving him a biscuit.

"Sasuma ... how did thish happenzz", said mami looking at Nani surprised...

"Pata nahi ... but Chottey ko Arush bitwa k sath daikh k bhut acha laga (dont know but it feels really good to see Arush bitwa with Chottey)", said Nani with surprise smile.

Anjali was thinking the same ... she needs to know what happened yesterday ... she will ask Khushi when she awakes.

--------------------Around 11 am  @ AR

Arnav was discussing about IFCW with Akash, as he will be going to Mumbai 2 weeks before the event. He heard the knock on his cabin door, "Come in", said Arnav.

Aman came in with a file in his hand, "ASR I need to discuss something important", said Aman coming inside.

"yeah go ahead", said Arnav giving Aman a glance. Akash too look up at Aman.

"umm ... No .. I think I will wait", said Aman looking at Arnav then Akash. Arnav look up at Aman who was looking at Akash and then he looked at Arnav giving him a serious expression. Arnav understood that Aman don't want to discuss it in front of Akash so he said, "Ok ... give me 30 mins then". Aman nodded and sits on the sofa. Akash didn't mind as he knew that there are some things that are discuss only between the two of them. And if his brother think that he should know then Arnav himself will tell him as he did in past as he did many times discussing or telling him about almost all the deals and projects.

After half an hour when Akash left the cabin Aman came to Arnav's table, pick up the phone and called Annie.

"Annie .. Aman here ... please don't disturb ASR until I am finished", said Aman and place the receiver back.

"Aman what is it? ..", asked Arnav now getting curious with Aman's behavior.

Aman didn't answer but take something out from the file and place on the table in front of Arnav. Arnav look at them, those were the photos of Sameer and Khushi with Shyam. Arnav pick up the photos and then look at Aman asking the meaning of this.

"ASR ... Shyam only interacted with these two in AR spring collection party. ARID head thinks that they are involved with Shyam and probably the ones who had leaked the designs to JFH."

"No ... ", said Arnav instantly ... "Khushi can't do it", said Arnav with finality. Aman was surprise that Arnav didn't hear further but still he trust on Khushi like he did.

"yes I know that ... it is Sameer who had leaked the designs ... when the head showed me the pictures I asked him to go through their bank balance and Khushi had only her monthly salary deposited but Sameer bank balance showed increase in its amount around 12 lacks", Aman told Arnav and he takes out the bank balance sheet of Sameer.

Arnav looked at the sheet and he got angry ... Sameer had betrayed AR and him ... he rose in anger and said, "I won't spare that bas***d". Arnav was about to take a step toward exit but Aman stops him, "ASR we don't have enough proof ... he may put a case against our company claiming that we purposely wanted to ruined his reputation", Aman tried to relax Arnav and he couldn't control his anger. Arnav can never tolerate cheating and betrayal.

"Aman we got his bank balance sheet ... isn't it enough to charge him with data theft?", said Arnav in anger.

"yes we have his bank balance sheet but we couldn't trace it to Shyam or his company. The bank in which the amount in deposited is in Pune. And we are not able to trace the account from which the check is issued.", said Aman.

"What about phone records?", asked Arnav.

"Well it seems like Sameer is using some other private number beside is usual one, it will be hard to trace it ... ARID is already in contact with ITA ... we will be getting the report tomorrow hopefully", said Aman.

"So what you think we should do ... I can't just sit and wait when I know who the culprit is", said Arnav banging his fist on the table.

"we will go by your plan ... I have already notify the ACE team ... I think we should start from today ... I have already told Lavanya to call all designers for meeting after lunch.", said Aman putting the pictures and bank balance sheet back in the folder.

"hmm ... alright .. its almost a month left in IFCW ... and I cant risk anything with that event (Arnav sit down on his chair) .. you know how important it is for me", said Arnav looking at Aman.

"I know ASR ... don't worry we will make it successful like we did before", said Aman with a little smile.

"There is something else you need to know", said Aman after a minute and Arnav raise his curious eyes to him. Aman moves ahead to pull his laptop toward himself. Arnav move aside to give him space. Aman login to ARID IP address as Arnav laptop has direct access to all its security logins. Soon Aman open the footage of accident that happened in the studio. He played and footage and turn the laptop towards Arnav.

Arnav raise his eyebrows seeing the footage. "look here ASR ..", said Aman pointing toward the left corner where a man was shown doing something to the lights rope. Arnav saw the rope cut, light falling, Khushi pushing him, light fell on Khushi and the man flew from the scene.

"whos he?", Arnav barked in anger. "We don't know", said Aman and before Arnav could say anything Aman continued, "And No ... its not Shyam's man either".

"How could you be sure about it?", asked Arnav. His anger still intact in its place.

"Beta team worked on it for a week and Shyam had no idea about this accident. Only people who knows about it were the ones who present at the studio that time and I have told everyone not to mention this accident to anyone.", said Aman.

"So .. it could be some other rival?", asked Arnav. "I don't think so ASR that it could be a rival. What would they gain harming you when they can do other things to harm AR ... I think its more personal. But still Gamma team is working on it.", said Aman.

"More personal ...??", thought Arnav ... who could it be if not Shyam. At this time only bad rival he had is Shyam and only he could do something like that ... if not him then whom??

"ASR ..?", Aman called Arnav when he saw him lost in thoughts.

"hmmm", said Arnav. "I think we should wait for it and lets focus on Sameer and IFCW for now", suggest Aman and Arnav agrees with him. They spent another hour discussing the plan to capture Sameer red handed or how to get solid proofs against him and Shyam.

--------------------Around same time @ RM - Khushi's Room

Anjali and Khushi were sitting on the bed with Arush beside them playing with a toy car, his other toys were also scattered on the bed. Anjali had asked Khushi what had happened last night and Khushi was telling her how Arnav had bandage Arush and how Arush was not letting go off Arnav and how Arnav took care of him. Obviously excluding the touching Arnav part, she was still having goose bumps thinking about it or what could have happened if Arush didn't fall down.

"Really?? I can't believe that ... Chottey did all this?", Anjali was astonish to know all this. Khushi was surprise that why Anjali was saying that. Obviously Arush was Arnav's son so he will obviously take care of him, she didn't know of the fact that Arnav never shown concern for Arush before in front of family. Showing concern is far off ... he never even holds Arush before today in front of someone else.

"Why Anjali ji?? Arnav ji is his father so obviously he will take care of him naa", said Khushi putting her curiosity out.

Anjali sighed thinking that Khushi didn't know of Arnav's behavior toward Arush. She then told her little how Arnav wasn't accepting Arush as his son until Rohan tried to take him away and after accepting still he didn't really accepted him and how he behave with him. How he doesn't hold him and doesn't even sit with Arush ... playing with him is far off. Khushi was shocked to hear all this. The way Arnav was holding Arush and caring him last night clearly showed that how much he loves his son then what is that Anjali was telling her. Khushi was getting confused by all this.

"Khushi tell me further na ... What else Chottey did?", Anjali asked emotionally want to know Arnav care for Arush. Khushi then told him how Arnav holding Arush while Rahul injected him and how Arnav soothe him and how Khushi make Arnav feed Arush and how Arush sleep in Arnav's lap. Anjali almost had tears in her eyes. 

"I am so happy to know that Chottey had taken care of Arush last night", said Anjali with moist eyes.

"Anjali ji .. I am sure Arnav ji cares for Arush ... I can see that last night ... he loves him", said Khushi pressing Anjali's hand with hers.

"Hmm I have doubt that but now what you told me I guess you right ... Thank you so much Khushi for what you did last night ... since Arush came in his house I always wish to see Chottey caring and playing with him", said Anjali smiling at Khushi.

"Please don't thank me ... I know he loves him", said Khushi caressing Arush's arms and Arush throw the car on bed trying to stand up and Khushi takes him in her lap.

"hain na baby ... papa is good ... hai na ... he loves you", Khushi was cooing to Arush in baby voice and he was giving her his big toothy grins. And Anjali was happy seeing all this; she was getting sure by events happening that Khushi would be the one who will bring happiness in her brother's life.

"Anjali ji... ?", Khushi called Anjali but she was lost in thoughts, Khushi called her again .. "huh .. what", said Anjali coming out of her thoughts.

"Mmm ... I was thinking to go back to my apartment ... you know my foot is much better", said Khushi looking at Anjali.

"What?? .. NO ... I so got useto to your presecen here ... And your foot is not fully recovered ok ... don't you like here?", said Anjali getting sad.

"No .. Anjali ji .. I like it here ... but I cant stay here like forever you know ... its not my home", said Khushi also getting sad thinking that she will leave this house ... his house more precisely.

Oh I wish you could stay here forever Khushi, thought Anjali but she knew Khushi was right too.

"oh ok ... but please stay 2, 3 days more naa ... you know its Holi day after tomorrow ... and I want you to be here with me", said Anjali holding Khushi's hand.

"But Anjali ji ... I ..", Khushi was about to say but Anjali cut her.

"Please ..please ...pleeeaaasseee ...", said Anjali with here usual puppy dog eyes.

"ohh ok ...", said Khushi not wanted to disappoint her friend.

"yeahhh ... thanks Khushi ...", said Anjali and hug Khushi sandwiching Arush in between. Arush made a whimpering sound at that.

"Oh baby ... sorry", said Anjali moving back and caressing Arush's hair.

--------------------- After lunch @ AR

Arnav enter the meeting room and everyone stood up in respect to their boss. Arnav went and sit on the front big chair facing towards his employees. Around 30 designers were present there with Lavanya as their head.

"As you all know IFCW is approaching and we only had one month left. This time IFCW is going with different clothing lines and let me tell you this is not going to be easy.", said Arnav looking at curious faces of his design team.

"But we have to do our best ... No not best (he paused) but perfect.", said Arnav and some designers nods their head in agreement.

"Well as we have to designs for 5 categories so you will be divided into 5 groups designing only for the particular clothing line assigned to you. And you are NOT allowed to show or even discuss about design or anything related to it with the other group", said Arnav with stern voice.

"But ASR ..", Lavanya was about to say when Arnav held up his hand to stop her and continue.

"Few of our designs are leaked to JFH which he openly displayed to audience", said Arnav and designers gasp and started to murmur as only few of them knows about this fact and they kept mum about it on ASR orders.

"So this time I am taking NO risks ... Aman will divide you in groups and will tell you which clothing line you will be designing ... Lavanya will guide you all",, said Arnav and then look at Lavanya. 

"Lavanya you can contact me with any query or design you need feel to", said Arnav and Lavanya nodded. 

Just then the door open and Aman came in. Everyone looked at him, he went to Arnav and whisper in his ear, "Its done  ...". Arnav looked at him and nod his head. Aman went to the door and gesture someone to come in. A man in his early thirties wearing black jeans, white shirt with brown jacket came in. A scarf was wrapped around his neck. He was looking smart and classy.

Arnav stood up and shake hands with the guy. "Let me introduce you to Mr. Sushant Rana, a great Fashion designer. He was working with New York famous design studio and came here on special request of mine to help us with IFCW.", said Arnav. People there was getting impress with his classy style of clothing clearly indicating that he will be professional designer.

"the reason is that, representatives of international Fashion houses will be coming on this year's IFCW and they will be judging our designs ... and we might get contract with them which will open international gates for AR. And Mr. Sushant here is very creative and had won many awards for his creativity so his designs will surely marked as No.1 again ... we don't need it as we r No.1 (At that Arnav held his head high) but still why leave any opportunity if we are getting it.", said Arnav.

"Any questions ... then ask Aman, he will guide you all ... We will start the work right after HOLI", with that Arnav move out of the room but not without giving Aman a serious look as telling him that now its his turn.

Aman then introduced Sushant to every single designer and then he divided the designers into groups. He purposely put Khushi and Sameer into the same group for 2 reasons.  First Khushi was talented and Sameer had leaked her design before so he might likely do that again and 2nd reason he wants to know why Sameer is approaching Khushi. He will himself keep a close eye on Sameer this time.

------------- 15th March - Thursday - HOLI DAY - Around 11.00 am

Khushi was happily running down the stairs to go out in the gardens to play HOLI with others. They had the morning pooja, parsad distribution and then breakfast. She went to her room to change into white kurta and churidar.

Every year, one family will invite entire community to play holi at their house and this year Raizadas have invited all their friends and neighbors to celebrate holi with them.

She entered into the garden and could see different colors all around her and people playing Holi. Holi has always been her favorite festival, as she just loves colors and more to paint other people with different colors and pichkari.

To Khushi colors are the form of non verbal communications and describing emotions, red for love and anger, white for peace and purity, yellow for warmth and brightness, green for fresh and healthy, blue for trust and coolness, Black for seriousness and authority etc...  She mostly play Holi with two colors ... red and yellow ...

red for love ... and yellow for warmth and brightness ... as like her nature she always try to brighten everybody moods and bring smile on their faces.

She went to Nani and wished her holi by placing red color on her cheek and Nani in return bless her and spread red color on her face too. She then started playing holi with Anjali, Akash, Mamii, Rahul and not to forget our cute little Arush. Who was looking too adorable in his cute little white kurta pajama. Khushi had spread red color on his cheeks and kurta too. After an hour Aman and Lavanya too came to celebrate holi with them.

She was running after Anjali with a pichkari in her hand as when she felt someone throw color water on her from behind. She turn around and found Aman grinning at her. Anjali saw that and started to laugh.. 

"AMAAANn.. wait you ...", said Khushi in sweet anger and run behind him ... Just when Khushi pressed her Pichkari Aman quickly went behind Lavanya and she got drenched with color water...Lavanya put her hands up and her mouthed opened in shocked. She never liked to mess with her clothes. She always preferred to play holi with dry colors. 

"Khushi ... what did you do my dress??", said Lavanya getting miffed. She was wearing knee length white dress which was smeared with colors but very less and now is drenched because of pichkari color water. 

Khushi giggle and said "Bura na mano Holi ha... by the way its Aman's fault (at that Aman look at her with Oh no expression)... I was going to throw colors on him but he run behind you ... I guess he wanted to do it purposely", said Khushi mischievously.

"Aman you ... ", Lavanya turn to him in anger but he run from there with Lavanya behind her and she picked up a pichkari while running. Khushi grin at that and turn to look around her to find her next victim.

She saw Akash running after Rahul with pichkari in his hand, Mamii putting more colors on Mamaji and Nani, Anjali was holding Arush and looking happily in Rahul's direction. Lavanya have successfully drenched Aman in color water. She just realized then Arnav was missing among them, she had seen him outside the mandir in morning pooja and remembered that he didn't even come down for breakfast. She was excited about HOLI that she didn't notice it but now when she was looking at the Raizada family she felt Arnav's absence. She went to Anjali who was standing near refreshments under the huge gazebo holding Arush making him drink water from paper glass.

"Anjali ji where is Arnav ji ... have he gone some where??", Khushi asked Anjali while drinking water too. 

Anjali looked at her sadly and said, "No Khushi Chottey is in his room, he don't like to play Holi so he always stay in his room on this day". Arush who has seen Khushi now was making squeaky sounds to go to her. 

"WHAT?? He doesn't like Holi?? How is this possible someone not liking HOLI?", asked Khushi getting stunned with the new found info about Arnav.

"well what can I say ... Holi was use to be his favorite when he was kid but when our parents passed away since then Arnav have stopped playing holi or even participating in other festivals or ritual ... he only celebrate Raksha bandan as he have promised mom that he will always took care of me", Anjal told Khushi with sad smile remembering their old days when Arnav use to celebrate this festival with full zeal and zest.

Khushi was sad hearing that and thinking why is Arnav like that, why he had distance himself from these things. Arush scream loud in happy gesture to gain Khushi's attention and she take him in her arms and Arush started playing with her cheeks and hair.

"well I think someone should at least invite Arnavji  to join us ...", said Khushi.

"Oh its no use Khushi ... he wont come", said Akash panting with all the running. He just came to drink water and relax a bit and heard what Khushi said.

In past few days Akash and Khushi had become good friends and both had dropped the ji's while addressing each other. 

"Who wont come??", asked Aman coming there in need of water.

"Bhai ...", said Akash handing him the glass.

"oh ... yeah ASR don't like to play HOLI, he refer it as mess", said Aman drinking water and then turn to Anjali.

"Di ... Naniji was looking for you", said Aman and Anjali move from there.

"well I am going to ask him", said Khushi while playing with Arush's hand.

Akash smile and said, "Not happening Khushi ... we have tried in past but he never budged and then we stopped even asking him".

"its not good ... one should never stopped trying", said Khushi.

"well we would like to see you try", said Aman with a grin "and I know you will fail", tease Aman further. Khushi narrow her eyes at him and said "And if I succeed in getting him out to play HOLI then?? ..".

"Then?", said Aman looking at Akash. "Then .. um then whatever you say Khushi .. we will do it", said Akash and Aman agreed at that.

"Ok then if I succeed then you (pointing at Akash) will give me a lunch treat and you(turning to Aman) will tell Lavanya ji about your feelings", said Khushi.

Aman gulped at that and Akash was surprised.

"What ..?? you and Lavanya ... (Aman started looking away) like seriously?", Akash asked with surprise smile.

"Oh you didn't know Akash  ... Aman like Lavanya a lot .. and a lot means A LOT", said Khushi emphasizing on the word A LOT.

Aman looked at Khushi with stern eyes, "Thanks for keeping it secret", said Aman mockingly.

"wow ... I didn't know that ... since when?", asked Akash. "umm .. (Aman scratched his head) long story yaar", said Aman

"well you tell him and story and I am going to bring Arnavji out ... and I will succeed  ... right baby", said Khushi and put her hand open infront of Arush and he smack his hand on her hand giving her a high five.

"See .. he agrees too", said Khushi looking at Akash and Aman.

"well best of luck", said Aman. Khushi hands Arush to Akash and  turn to Aman "you better start preparing what you should say to Lavanya ji", said Khushi and move from there.

"Not happening ..", shout Aman from behind, Khushi turn and stick her tongue out at that.

Khushi went in RM and move towards Arnav's room, preparing in mind what she should do to win this challenge. She stopped in corridor near Arnav's room, her heart beating fast, "Khushi relax ... you can do it ... just play it along", she said to her self and move inside his room brusting the door open pretending to panting as if she had been running.

"Ar r... nav.. ji", said Khushi panting putting her hand on her kness. Arnav who was working on laptop look up in surprise and see Khushi worried expression and breathing fast.

"What the ...", said Arnav at her with surprise expression.

Khushi stood straight and pretend to calm her breath. "Where were you Arnavji ?", said Khushi and step towards Arnav... "I have called you so many times you didn't answer my call?"

"what ..", Arnav didn't understand why would she call him when they were in the same house.

"what what ... I said I called you many times .. where is your cell?", said Khushi and started to move his files on the coffee table.

"What you doing?? I didn't get any calls from you", said Arnav in anger and stood up.

"oh hoo Arnav ji .. just give me your cell I will show you I have called you many times", said Khushi putting her hands on hips with determine expression.  Only she knew how hard it was for her to hide her anxiousness and fear at that time. 

Arnav take his cell out from his pocket, on it and see the empty screen there was no calls. Arnav turns the phone towards Khushi, "See ... there is no calls", said Arnav with angery tone.

"haw how is it possible ...", said Khushi slightly opening her mouth pretending to be shocked.

"ik minute ... dikhaye apna phone", said Khushi and takes Arnav's phone from his hands. Arnav just stood there looking at her angerly.

Khushi pretend as if checking the phone. "Now if you have check the phone give it back", said Arnav extending his hand to take his phone out of Khushi's hand but Khushi move her hand back, "No ... I wont give it to you", said Khushi with mischievous smile. 

Arnav was stunned a bit at that then get more angery and said loud, "Give it back Khushi ... I might get important call" and move towards her but Khushi move back and said ... "if you want your fone back ... then you have to catch me Arnav ji", and turn away and move out of room.

Arnav went behind her and shout at her,  "KHUUSHII ... stop this nonsense and GIVE ME MY PHONE" he climb down the stairs, Khushi was already reached the living room. She had quickly put Arnav phone in the small decoration pot placed on side table when Arnav look down for few seconds on stairs and Khushi make her hand fist in dupatta showing that she had the cell hide in her dupatta.

"You have to catch me first ...", Khushi shout back and run towards the front door.

"KHUUUSHIII ... STOP IT ..", shout Arnav moving fast exiting from the front door. But Khushi didn't stopped and started running towards and garden and Arnav follow her behind. Arnav was getting close to Khushi so she turn her way and run towards the gazebo.

Akash, Aman, Anjali, Rahul was standing under the gazebo with Arush in Anjali's arms and Lavanya was playing with Arush. They were talking relaxing a bit before they could start second round of HOLI. That's when Akash had seen Khushi running and Arnav running behind her. The glass he was holding slips from his hand and his mouth open. Never in his wildest dream had he expect his own brother running behind a girl like that.

"what in the name of GOD ...", Akash just manage to say this much. 

Everyone follow his gaze and they too get shocked to see Arnav running behind Khushi. Just then Khushi pass the gazebo giving a wink to Akash and then run ahead, Arnav following her. Everyone's head turn in their direction seeing the unusual race with their mouth open. 

Just then a table came in front of Khushi where color thals were place, she manage to turn her direction but then Arnav caught her from behind (like hug her from behind).

"Khushi ... I am saying for the last time give me the fone", said Arnav into her ear from behind panting.

"ooh ..o oo ok" Khushi manage to say just that as she was getting tingling feeling when Arnav put his arms around her from back to catch her.

Arnav loosen his arms around Khushi and she slowly turn towards him looking down, Arnav hands were still place on her waist. Khushi looked up at him and Arnav too got immersed in her eyes. Khushi take the red color from the thaal and suddenly place it on his cheek.

"HAPPY HOLI ARNAVJI ...", Khushi shouted happily ... "What the ..", Arnav got shocked at what just happen and move one step back put his hand on cheek and see color on his hand. Just then Khushi place color on his other cheek, "Bura na Mano holi hai", said Khushi and move back to gauge Arnav's expression.

others get shocked at the scene.. they have never seen Arnav play holi since years ... he don't even come out of his room on this day. And today he is not only out but also Khushi had place colors on his cheeks. They also want to know what will Arnav do now. Aman and Akash were feeling sorry for Khushi that she will get blast from Arnav now ... but what happend next made them shocked more.

Arnav just stood there looking at Khushi's broad smile, he felt somehow good seeing Khushi so much happy. He didn't know why but he takes a fistful of color from the thal and move towards Khushi. Khushi saw that move back opening her mouth in surprise. She turn to run but she had only taken two steps when Arnav put one arm around her waist catching her  from behind again and put all the color on Khushi face and then left her.

Khushi turn around and she coughed a bit, Arnav looking at her with "take that" expression. Khushi got a bit angry and she took the thal of yellow color and emptied it on Arnav's head.

"what the ...", said Arnav and he too turn to take another thal of green color and turn towards Khushi, till then Khushi had understand his intentions and move back a smile coming on her face, Arnav got excited too and move towards her in quick steps but khushi move to side and run back towards gazebo. Arnav run behind her and caught her hand just few feets away from gazebo and throw all the green color on her.

"Ahh arnavji ... my hair ..", said Khushi pouting adorably ... "Serves you right..", said Arnav.

"Chottey ...?", Anjali said from behind she had come out of gazebo. Arnav turns towards her and saw her moist eyes and then his eyes looked behind her towards gazebo and saw his entire family standing there looking at him with strange stunned expression. 

He didn't know what to say, he was surprise at his own actions. Just then he felt something against his cheeks he looked and saw his sister had put color on his cheek.

"happy holi Chottey", said Anjali and a tear escaped her eye. Arnav was looking at his Di and Anjali was waiting for his respond with bated breath. Just then Arnav rub his hand on Anjali's cheek which already had red color on it. "Happy holi to you to Di", said Arnav in soft voice. 

Few more tears escaped her eyes and she just hugs Arnav tight and started to cry. Arnav held his Di close not saying any word just letting her cry. After few second Anjali stopped crying and looked at Arnav.

"Chottey I am soo happy to see you like this ... you don't know how much happy I am ... you and HOLI .. love you Chottey ... thanks for wishing me ... its been ages", said Anjali and hug Arnav again. Arnav got numb at that, he didn't knew that his this little gesture will make his Di so happy. He was getting over whelmed .. 

"umm Di .. its ok ...", said Arnav and pull Anjali back ... "umm I got some work to do", he said and move quickly from there. He didn't want others to do the same thing. He just couldn't take all this happy gesturing. Anjali too didn't stopped him, thinking that its enough for him and they shouldn't rush him into it.

Anjali come to Khushi and hug her tight, "Thank you Khushi ... you don't know what have you done ... I had long to see Chottey playing HOLI for years ... and today because of you he did ... thank you", and sob a little.

Khushi was too surprise to say anything ... she was feeling emotional too seeing Anjali and Arnav like that. She just hug her friend back.

-------------------- In Evening ----------

Everyone was sitting in the living room, having evening snacks. All have washed there hands and faces but still wearing there holi clothes. They were somewhere happy and some where surprise with unusual incident that had happened today. The happiest person in all was Anjali. She just couldn't stop smiling and Khushi was happy too seeing her friend happy. Arush had already slept, Anjali had placed him on sofa covering his side with cushions so he wont fall down. Just then Arnav came there remembering that he still didn't get his phone back.

"Chottey ... come have something", said Anjali happily looking at Arnav that he was still wearing his shirt that was full with red and yellow color but like the rest he also had washed his face.

"no Di ... I just want my phone ...", said Arnav and turn to Khushi "Can I have my phone now", he said with anger. 

Khushi gulped the bite of samosa down and look at others, they were looking at Khushi and Arnav. 

"why are you asking for your phone from Khushi", asked Rahul.

"Because she snatched my phone", said Arnav with stern voice.

"Why Khushi?", asked Anjali. 

"umm .. wo ..um .. I take Arnav ji's phone because I thought he will come for it and it will be good bait to bring him out to play HOli", said Khushi not meeting Arnav's eye.

"What  ... really bhai .?", said Akash ... "you still didn't get your phone from her", getting surprise understand that's why Arnav was running behind Khushi. Others started to laugh and smile. Lavanya and Aman was also there as Anjali had stopped them for evening tea. 

"wow khushi Bityan .. you have given us an idea .. we can usez  it in future you knowzz .. if we want Arnav bitwa to do something.", said Mamiji ..

"yeah we can just snatch his laptop next time ... if we want him to come with us in some party or function", said Rahul. Anjali started giggling at that. Aman refrain himself to comment as he dont want to upset his friend cum boss .. or else he will be getting hard time at office. 

"oh stop it ..", said Arnav angerily and move to stairs. 

"Chottey .. sorry we were just kidding", said Anjali but Arnav didn't stop and went up the stairs.

Khushi felt guilty that she did something like that which made others to make fun of Arnav. Some where she didn't like others making fun of him. She stood and take Arnav's fone out from the pot. 

"Oh my god .. you have hide it there?" said Aman chuckingly. Khushi just give him a small smile and said "um .. I just go and return this", said Khushi and move towards stairs.

Arnav was angry that because of Khushi everyone will now make fun of him, as if they already had not complete the quota for it. He pace in his room for a minute calming himself down. He was surprise and irritated with his own actions too. He just about to go back and wanted to shout on Khushi but then he looked at his clothes in mirror ... he got more angry seeing colors on it and remember how Khushi put it on him. He press his cheek where Khushi had put color. He shrug the thought in anger and started opening his shirt button while moving towards the wardrobe to take new set of clothes to wear before he go down.

Khushi was little scared to enter into his room as she knew he is angry because of her but still her heart wanted to say sorry as it can't bear his anger towards her. She anxiously opened the door and entered the room. She saw Arnav's back as he was facing his wardrobe taking his clothes out as he needed a bath.

"Arnav ji ..?", Khushi slowly called him.

Arnav stopped what he was doing and replied back angrily, "Leave ..!!"

"Arnav ji .. your mobile ... (as she place his cell phone on coffee table near the recliner) ... I wanted to re ...", Khushi was about to say that she want to return his cell phone but been cut off by Arnav.

"Can't you understand one thing straight ...", Arnav said in angry tone and turn towards her "I said LEAVE ..", he said out loud walking towards her and throws his clothes on bed which he had taken out.

Khushi stagger back with his loud voice and looked up at him but her eyes came in contact with hard planes of his bare chest as Arnav have opened all the buttons.

"I ..mm.. was .. mmm", Khushi felt like her mouth had gone dry at the sight in front of her. She just couldn't tear her eyes away from his chest.

Arnav was angrily looking at her but when he notice that she was staring at something lower then he get to know that she was staring at his chest. And he could see the innocent desire rising in her eyes. Just her that looks made the same desire coursed through his body.

"Yes Khushi ... you were saying?", he said and steadily took steps towards her ... thinking that this time ... he won't back out.

TO BE CONTINUED ... (next update will be on Sunday)

Please dont forget to comment or share your thoughts ... will eagerly wait for you response. ðŸ˜Š

one more thing ... can any one tel me how to make ur post "Members only post" ... i dont know how to do it ... so if anyone knows please do help me...

Edited by Bubbles76 - 10 years ago
SaiSreePN thumbnail
Congrats for new thread.
Happy to see you back
--MISHTEE-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
C 🥳 NGRATS ON NEW THREAD
awesome update ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜Š
Thanx for pm
Edited by --MISHTEE-- - 10 years ago