Asya SS : Interview * Part one to five* :)

Heartbeats.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Hello people,

Am here with a SS, completey different from the show. 

Before I start I would like to inform that KaBhi will be my Asya.

Prologue

Zoya's POV

"Look Mark this is the first and last time you are asking me to interview someone" I snapped at him while giving up my patience.

"Oh god! Zoya thank you so much darling, you don't how much you have helped me by agreeing" Mark said while jumping from his chair and dancing with delight. Seriously? I mean seriously, why was he SO happy with the interview?

"Ok now tell me what I should exactly do" I whined

"Well all you need to do is go to Dilshad constructions, meet Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan and ask the questions I have written in this file" he said while handing me a file.

"That's it?" I asked.

"That's it!" he smiled. That's going to be easy I thought while going through the questions. But still it is going to be hard, too. After all I am an editor with Zero percent experience in interviewing. But I couldn't refuse when Mark request, because he has been such a friendly boss and upon that he gave me job in New York Times easily. Now that I am quite successful I can't just turn him down.

I sat on the lounge, while going through the file of questions, still cursing Mark for not giving a bio data about "Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan". I barely know a cent about this man yet am going to interview him. He could be ninety year old budda or thirty year old fat so. But one thing was clear he had a great choice, well his lavish office tells that. I started scanning the staff, what I noticed was most of the staff were women, that's too hot ones. That's strange I thought.

"Ms. Farooqui" I heard the receptionist calling my name

"Yes?" I asked nervously.

"You can go in now; Mr. Khan has just finished his meeting"

"Oh sure thanks" I muttered while taking a really long breath.

I push my head into the room to have a glance of the room. All I notice is a VERY big and lavish room. This guy is surely a tycoon, I thought. Allah miyyan just save me if anything wrong happens. 

I then entered the room and looked around to find maybe-30-year old-fatso.

Just then something happened, which shouldn't have. I stumbled, Oh god please save me from hitting the floor, I wished something impossible while closing my eyes tight. As if god listened my poor pleas, I found myself in air just bent, wait., something is on my waist. Hands? But whose? I opened my eyes with curiosity just to meet a pair of beautiful orbs I have ever noticed. Then I noticed the owner of those eyes and all I could see was hotness. Holy god! he was smoking hot.

"Ms. Farooqui" he extended his hand, once I am upright. "I am Asad Ahmed khan , Are you alright?"

He was attractive"so very attractive, his voice was no way helping me to stop drooling over him. Even though he was dressed in three piece suit I could easily tell that he had six packs. Six packs, the thought itself made my stomach do some weird twirls.

"um... it's okay,  am Zoya, Zoya Farooqui" I said while shaking our hands. Then something weird happened, a jolt of electricity passed when I touched his hand. I blinked rapidly in the same rate my heart was beating.

"Am from New York Times Mr. khan, came for the interview." I said as quick as I could, because I wanted to complete this and get out of this place as soon as possible.

"Oh yeah! Mark informed me, come have a seat" he said while giving a pleasant smile and waving towards the enormous desk. I silently obeyed and took out the file while stopping myself to blush. but why the hell was I blushing?

I then take my phone while pressing my shaking fingers on the record button. This can't be more embarrassing." Well you see am new to this" I murmur.

"it's okay, take your own time." he gave me an understanding smile. Man! If you keep showing that sexy smile of yours am sure I wouldn't complete this interview today, I talked to myself.

"let's start Mr. khan" I finally said it. This is going to be hard, Very Hard!

hows it?

Next part would be soon, when i get fair amount of likes! so silent reader do hit that like button!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Buddy me for PMs

Index

Part 1 

Part 2 

Part 3

Part 4 

Part 5

Thread 2 

Edited by -Vaishnavi- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shreya11mehra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
res
oh wao..

beautiful strt dear..

He could ninety year old budda or thirty year old fat so

🀣 

m loving it already..

now i want pms regularly...πŸ˜›
Edited by shreya11mehra - 10 years ago
RAJLUVRIYA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Looks very interesting. Starting was very good. Looking forward for next part.
Thanks for pm. Do update soonEdited by RAJLUVASYA - 10 years ago
Avie thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I so love the concept..😳

And Zoya is too hilarious..πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

He might be a fatsoπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Now, I can't wait for you start this..πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the pm and keep sending more..πŸ˜›
Edited by pinks2911 - 10 years ago
--Sana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved it vaishu
pls continue and give long update its very short
treasure11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This looks like a sexy one πŸ˜†
Is the whole SS gng to revolve on one interview ??

A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its nice concept!! love it!!
cont. soon
Rarepearl thumbnail
Hey,

This is interesting, really interesting. Lets see how it goes now. Continue soon dear.
Amulya9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good start vaishnavi...
interesting.. I'm so happy that u started SS
continue soon n pm me plz
-SilverSparkle- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the PM!  πŸ˜ƒ
Interesting!  πŸ˜³