Jisse main tha bhoolta aaya, Woh wajood mila - An IshRa SS Ch 4 - Pg13

EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Author' note -
Honestly I had not imagined I would be writing an SS so soon after my last one but the latest article about IshRa' hug gave birth to this baby, by the union of my wishful thinking and my over-active imagination. That came out dirtier than I had intended β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Point is I wanted the hug to be sans the de facto - Ruhi ke liye or Shagun ko jalane ke liye and this crazy thing came to me.

Hope to hear your two cents on this one. πŸ˜³

Title credit  - the lyricist of Phir Mohabbat from Murder 2 - I love this song. 

P.S - this baby is a 4 chapter SS again, and I would try to post a chapter daily till Sunday. So that by Monday when we possibly will learn why Raman hugs Ishita, I will be happy with my imagined scenario. :P

P.P.S - don't expect this to be plot-heavy this is pure fluff. 
Edited by EkPaheli - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EkPahelii thumbnail
Index

chapter 1 - page 1

chapter 2 - Page 5

chapter 3 - page 8

chapter 4 - page 13
EkPahelii thumbnail

Chapter 1

He had never figured he would experience a life-changing moment while getting drenched in the midst of the unexpected April showers, standing on a pavement as he would look on to the retreating figure of his wife, Ishita.

Look upon, as she would be running. Running away to their home; running away from him, running from what just happened here, on this deserted pavement abandoned by those who wished to escape the unseasonal rain.

All the while as he stood on, looking dazed, happy, and confused, all at the same time.

Least bothered about getting wet, not worried in the slightest he may fall sick owing to the rain, which in April is certainly not a good thing for health.

He never figured, he would be here, in this place, ever again. He never knew a few months back when they were taken by surprise in another unseasonal shower, that this place - where they had stood beneath two adjacent trees to take shade against the showers - he would find bliss, again.

Raman Bhalla laughed on like a mad man as he stood beneath the rain and let it soak him through and through; god he was a happy man!

He never knew he could be himself again- never realized nor expected to feel this lightness again, this moment where he would once again be able to take joys in the unexpected things of his life.

"Thank you god... Thank you. "

He yelled not caring who heard him, if any one did from one of those cars racing by to reach their destination or that people would presume him mad, for he, he was crazy. He knew that now, in this moment nothing mattered more to him than this feeling, this truth.

He had thought he had forgotten this feeling, this sense of complete happiness and sheer joy.

However, he has found it, thanks to Ishita, his wife, the mother of his daughter.

He smiled again raising his head to the heavens, with closed eyes and outstretched arms as he let the moment permeate him, a huge smile on his lips as he sent a silent thank you once again to those stars that brought Ishita in his life.

He stood there reflecting upon the moments that made it possible for him to know he can be happy again.

To bask in the glory of what it feels like to be alive again. 

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
yaay another SS frm u..πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...

first chap is interestin...waitin for 2nd one...!!

PS: Spl mention-i LOVED how u connected the first rain scene of IshRa with upcoming one...!!
Shre28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
looks interesting..continue soon
DivianTanz_Divz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wow...lovely start. Update next dear.
EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

yaay another SS frm u..πŸ₯³...

first chap is interestin...waitin for 2nd one...!!

PS: Spl mention-i LOVED how u connected the first rain scene of IshRa with upcoming one...!!

thanks Nikki  πŸ˜ƒ

I honestly dont know where this came from only that it did and my head wouldn't quiet until I wrote it πŸ˜† and I loved the first rain scene actually so it was bound to make a mention πŸ˜³ 

Plus I was in a crazy mood so this one will be sorta fluffy so ye be warned πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
malini96 thumbnail

soooper sooper intresting

plzz continue soon yaari cant wait to readthe next chapter

EkPahelii thumbnail

Originally posted by: ATTITUDEBABY

looks interesting..continue soon

thanks dear
EkPahelii thumbnail