FF:Comforting Kiss~A thing called LOVE is a JOY forever(Ch-25 Page-57) - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey it's beautiful actually I always love raya, rapi and mostly peehu n priya scenes so much, they are just adorable. 
Peehu is such a innocent n bubbly girl. 
Priya had not only crush,  but more than that, she is remembering her craziness n craving for his single glimpse,  its true today n she felt the most comforting thing in her crush newly friend cool. 

Ram raised the same question,  what if he didn't join priya the other day,  what if she had not fought with rajjo?  Loved priya's answer n nervousness, also liked her firmness of breaking up her relationship with rajat. 

What next? 
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing bond of trio lovd it 
anupam_dil thumbnail
I did not like pihu and priya scene๐Ÿ˜” but I loved itโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜† too good๐Ÿ‘ and the reason was too cuteโญ๏ธ...age unke relation dekhne ki aur bhi excited hu...
very nice update๐Ÿ‘..thanks for pm๐Ÿ˜›
continue ASAP
lalmadhu thumbnail
Fantastic update dear.  The Raya convo is just beautifully written.  And Priya-Pihu scene is very good and perfect.  The flow is apt and very normal between the duo.

Please continue soon.  Thanks for the pm dear.
zeylanica thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update dear ...  loved the priya peehu scene .. very well written ... ab love story start kar do plzzz๐Ÿ˜†
Update soon n thanks for d PM
lovelysakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update
Ram took Priya home
Priya-pihu talk like it
thanks for PM and continue soon
RohiniL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

CHAPTER-7

Ram's POV :

It was already 5 pm and I was still busy in the kitchen.I loved cooking and I had decided to cook all the items for dinner  by myself.I send Bansi Kaka home as I wanted him to spend the day with his family. He was an important part of my small world ,as he was serving the Kapoor family for the last 20 years.When my mom passed away and I decided to leave Kapoor Mansion,he firmly requested me to take him along.I couldn't deny it and brought him here,in this small loft.He looked after Peehu like a grandfather would look after his granddaughter and he also helped me with the other household chords.I really appreciated him for whatever he has done for my family.But now that he was not there to help me, all the responsibility was in my hand.I had alot  of arrangement to do and I was a bid exhausted and also knowing that I have very less time I started panicking. Just then, I saw Priya making her way out of Peehu's room..She ironed her top with her hand and tied her hair in a bun.I was closely noticing her.She looked tired  and why wouldn't she, she was with my shaitan Peehu since morning.I laughed out a little loud at that thought.She looked at me and flashed a smile.I smiled back. She made her way towards the kitchen.Her walk was so graceful,light feeted,swift as wind.She came and stood next to me.

"Need help ??" she asked.

"No..its almost done" I said giving her a smile.While she tried to peek into the dish ,I moved swiftly to cover it with the lid.She made a puppy face.

"No..you don' get to see the dish now" I said standing right infront of her.

"This is not fair.. Whats the harm Ram,its anyways going inside my stomach after some hours."she burst out laughing.

"No I won't let you see it until its dinner time" I said in a firm tone.

"Fine.."she said moving towards the other end of the kitchen island.

"I'll make us some coffee" I said keeping the coffee pot over the gas stove.I found myself trying to take glimpses of her from the corner of my eyes.My heart hammered  in my chest as I saw her making leaps to her feet.My heart started beating at the rate of the bullets fired by the machine gun.I  lowered my gaze and kept myself busy making coffee.I realize she was standing right behind me only when I turned to grab some sugar from the stall.The proximity made me yelp  and even jump.She gave a slight laugh but again her expression changed.I could see her intense eyes speaking soo much words which her mouth felt to speak.She turned off the stove and looked at me again.I was holding my breath,I was running out of air,she stepped more closer and closer,until our body was firmly touching each others.I was having a hard time breathing.

"I don't want coffee Ram... "

"Oo"kay... " I said slowly,releasing a couple of gasp."So what do you want then?"my words hesitating to even leave my mouth.I could fell her gaze shifting from my eyes to my lips and then back to my eyes.

"I want ..."she took some seconds,still not leaving my eyes "YOU""

It took me some seconds to realize what she just demanded.She wanted to have me.I felt like a dump ass,still trying to get back my breathing to normal but I couldn't."I need You Ram..." she spoke again.I could see some moist forming in her eyes.I was willing to give her whatever she was asking me but all I needed was time.I held her by her elbows,maintained a little gap between our body and as I about to speak,I felt somebody tugging my shirt.

"Ram you okay?? " I heard Priya calling out my name.I felt my eyes blurred,I was unable to take in the air and when I shook my head,reality punched me hard in my stomach,I saw Priya giving me a confused look.I gave a long sigh and I could feel my cheeks burning.It was a dream."Damn..it was a dream.I was day dreaming.."I spoke in my mind.It  disappointed me a little though.That dream was nerve wreaking but it felt so good.It also made me realizing to what heights I liked Priya.It seemed more like a lust to me but again,I washed away that thought."It wasn't lust"I told myself."I think I love her" it was more like questioning myself.."Did I really love her?? ..Gosh,this was heights.I just met her like 2 days back and I can't just fall in love like that.There need to be a reason.I couldn't think straight,I felt mad,I felt crazy.I was again pulled out of my thought by her sweet voice.."Sweet Voice?? Are you serious Ram.You can't just start admiring every bit of her.Its just not good,not for the time being.Whatever it is,whatever you feel for her you have to keep it to youself until its the right time to speak out." I shouted at myself.I internally slapped myself for the thoughts I was having..

"Ram???" there she calls me again..This time shaking me holding one of my arm.I looked at her,her confused expression was now replaced by panick.

"You don't look good Ram.You look too exhausted."more panicked written on her face.

"I"I am fine Priya" I blurred out the word hesitatingly.

"No..You are not.."she replied sternly." O My God Ram..You are sweating alot..Come here" she held my arms and pulled me towards the living room Couch."Wait,let me bring you water.." she made her way back to the kitchen.I didn't look at her but I could hear the sound of the water being poured into the hard glass.

"I'm really fine." I said trying to make some point.

"Shut Up.. " she shouted making her way to where I was sitting."Now.Drink this.. " She was giving me an evil look.I had never seen this side of Priya.I took the water and gulped down half of the water in one breath.Well,actually I felt good now,much better.But the dream did make me feel uncomfortable in my present state.I couldn't look at Priya the way I looked at her before.

"Much better?? " she asked me shooting me out from my thought.I just nodded still not looking at her.

"Anything you wanna share??" she sat right across me."No Ram don't tell her about this dream."A voice spoke to me."You may lost the trust you have just gained,you don't want to lose her,don't you??"I asked my self again.I nodded my head saying a no..

"So you don't wanna tell me??" she spoke.Now I could see disappointment written all over herself.

"No.no..its not like that Priya.Actually I don't have anything to share." I said smiling at her and making a straight point.I noticed that I have been smiling alot these days.

"You sure Ram??You don't look good "she stared at me for some seconds "You need to rest.." I slightly nodded my head.I really needed some rest,I needed to take that dream out of my mind.I couldn't think of Priya that way.No! She is my friend and it won't be good for both of us.I have to rest.

"I'll just stay here."I said taking my position on the couch.I didn't wanted to make her feel alone.Going to my room probably means leaving her by herself in a place which is unknown to her.

"That will be good " she said "Btw anything else to do for the dinner , I don't mind helping?" she asked.Well there are lots to do but i wasn't comfortable letting her work alone.I got into thinking,"Just tell me,do not hesitate" she snapped at me,making me much light and comfortable.

"Honestly speaking I don't wanna let you work alone.and there is a little bit of work,lets do it together..later ??" I replied and asked at the same time.She flashed a smile ."Sure.. I'll go and check on Peehu,maybe stay there with her " she said making her way to Peehu's room.

I rested my head on a cusion and closed my eyes..I had a small smile creeped to my face .This day has been going real good..And moreover I was pleased to see Priya handling Pihu that well.She was a difficult child,well physically she maybe a child but mentally she was no less than an adult.I was secretly holding out to their talks before sleep engulfed Peehu. I was amazed to learn Peehu knew soo many thing which was alien to me.I felt like getting busted by my own child.That thought made me giggle.It was kind of funny.As I tried to sleep,that dream hit me againbut I wanted it to continue this time.

"I don't want coffee Ram... "

"Oo"kay... " I said slowly,releasing a couple of gasp."So what do you want then?"my words hesitating to even leave my mouth.I could fell her gaze shifting from my eyes to my lips.

"I want ..."she took some seconds,still not leaving my eyes "YOU""

It took me some seconds to realize what she just demanded.She wanted to have me.I felt like a dump ass,still trying to get back my breathing to normal but I couldn't."I need You Ram..." she spoke again.I could see some moist forming in her eyes.I was willing to give her whatever she was asking me but all I needed was time.I held her by her elbows,maintained a little gap between our body.

"See Priya..I--- "   "Shhh..." she stopped me."Shhh...I know you want me Ram and I can see that clearly in your eyes.."she gazed at me with open moist eyes.I slowly moved closing the gap between our body,she released a small gasp at our proximity. I wiped her tears and kept my finger under her chin to lift up her face.She had closed her eyes and was relishing the moment."Are you sure you wanna do this? I mean isn't it too early ?" I asked her but she won't answer.It was making me irritable.But before I could snap at her she opened her mouth "No Ram..It's not early.Not for me.I have waited for you too long.I have loved you for the last 10 years of my life.I cant,not anymore"she sighed"and you know why my relationship didn't work with Rajat,because I was in love with you.I have always loved you... " she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.My eyes grew wider.I didn't knew she loved me,I thought she just had a crush on me.And the thing she said about Rajat,it made no sense,not  on the surface but deep down inside I was moved by her approach towards her feeling.I liked her alot but to make this move wasn't going to be easy neither for me nor for her.I would claim her one day for sure,make her mine,truly mine.But not now.The time wasn't right."Listen Priya.I like you alot " he saw her smiling "but you need to understand this.this won't be easy for both of us."suddenly her smile replace by sadness again.Her brows furrowed."I promise you Priya.you will be mine.but.I need some time." She lightly smiled again,I wiped her tears  with my thumb and then cupped her face."Will You give me that time?" I asked gazing intensely into her eyes.She didn't speak but I got the reply thought her eyes."A kiss maybe, for now??" I said, more like asking her.Her cheeks grew red and she hid herself on my chest."So thats a no!! " I teasingly said.She pulled her self out of my grip and looked at me horrified."No..no " she replied making me burst into laughter.Later when she realized what she just said she blushed and then she joined me.And then within no time it was done.I crashed my lips down onto hers.Everything happened so quickly that he knew it would take time for my mind to realized where this was leading to.My one hand on her hip pulling her more closer to her and another buried into her hair.She moaned leaning into me,and I lossened my grip from her hip while she clutched onto my shirt more forcefully.My hands had no control and I felt my fingers sliding low against the fabric of her top until I hit the bare skin and then began the trip upwards.

"Ram.."she moaned my name loud but I didn't care.She called me again,more louder this time.

I popped open my eyes,gasping for breath.

This was getting real hard,actually to much to handle.This dream was making no sense and moreover...I shouldn't have dreamt that in the first place.I sighed but again felt myself blushing.

Thanks for your reviews and likes .. I don't know how this chapter turned out but I hope you liked it.

I know this update made no sense ๐Ÿ˜† but just tried to give a feel good scenes for a time being.Atleast I own the character in my FF and can make them do whatever I want..I can't wait for them to fall in love but I want them to take more time .I'm enjoying writing this FF and hope you are enjoying too.๐Ÿ˜Š

Please leave your reviews and let me know if you liked it or not.

Edited by RohiniL - 10 years ago
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awww lovely update now both r fallen for eachother great n dream of Ram wooo amazing n they kissed chalega that it was ram dream bt atleast they kissed n pls continue soon
anupam_dil thumbnail
Omg what a dream Ram ke paseena chodo pad ke mujhe hi tension bad rahi hai kahi ram ki yeh dream uske muh se bahar na aaye ...aur priya unse door jaaye...but I loved the update...Ram tho gaya ab๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...thanks for pm..๐Ÿ˜›
continue ASAP
RohiniL thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhristikpd

Awww lovely update now both r fallen for eachother great n dream of Ram wooo amazing n they kissed chalega that it was ram dream bt atleast they kissed n pls continue soon

hahah ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† thanks Drishti .. I couldnt wait for them to kiss toh socha dream mein hi sahi,kiss toh karwayungi hi.. ๐Ÿ˜†