zoharocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
gosh NO

better not be true...my SID😭
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Odd pairing! Jhanvi needs to grow up little more before joining films.

WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I don't think she will look good with him , like I said she should wait until she is 20 at least.

I think it's really pathetic of some people here to call a 17 year old kid ugly. That's really shallow and I find it unacceptable. Some people are haters for no reason. She's a kid for god sakes

Plus we haven't even seen her on screen - what if she can actually act.

I don't find her ugly, I think she's beautiful. She looks a lot better than Sridevi when Sri was 17-18.

Thank you for saying this.
I said something identical in a previous post where she was being criticized left right center.
Why do people love to hate so much? And she has not even shot a single scene and people are already writing her off. How do we know how she is gonna be? Plus she isn't that bad looking. I find her lovely. Yes, much better than Sri too. And dissing her looks like her nose is weird etc, i mean come on! call them ugly and what not and then we criticize even more if  go under they go under the knife to alter their features?
However, I also feel she should wait a couple of years and enjoy these stress free, regular youngster's life while she can. I do not understand the hurry. Not a good decision :(
Haeyeol thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
eek.. a more expirenced actor would be better for janvi.. two new ppl.. one that is debutant n the other not so good actor.. its gonna have GTPM fate 
A_la_mode thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Poor sid😔 He will be used by KJO to promote all these star kids popping up!

lunza thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

Karan Johar who has launched careers of Varun Dhawan, Sidharth Malhotra and Alia Bhatt, will now launch the career of Jhanvi Kapoor. Jhanvi is the daughter of famous actress Sridevi and Boney Kapoor. Jhanvi was born in 1997 and is 17 years old. Jhanvi's first hero will be Sidharth Malhotra and the film will be a chick flick.26 Mar 2014, 12:15PM IST

@bold ...  Oh geez... Yeh KJo Sid ka mentor hai ya dushman???? Why doesnt he give him some strong, author backed role where he can shine??? 
I think Sid should stop accepting every goddamn film Dharma offers him... 

Edited by lunza - 10 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This is Disturbing...please spare my SidMaaal ðŸ˜’
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Give her a break.
Come on, aren't you all being too harsh? Without even seeing her act we are all commenting.
I am not in favour of less than 20 years old actors either but there is nothing we can do to change the thinking of bollywood people.
She was going to enter BW someday, now suck it up and let it be.

I have accepted Aaliya in BW so...
light_year thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sid is doing a mistake.  Janvi dosnt know abcd of acting.  I think this movie is going to be pain . Sid needs some good movies to brush up his acting skills . Candy fliss movies will spoil his career graph. Kjo is doing same to sid wat he did to kareena.  Wake up buddy . 
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: light_year

Janvi dosnt know abcd of acting. .

HOW can you make that statement? 😆 😆 Nobody has ever seen her act. Seems like people are just posting any kind of nonsense nowadays?