We Made Harman Look 99% Hrithik-Free- Shilpa Shetty

-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
LOL!

"We Made Harman Look 99% Hrithik-Free"- Shilpa Shetty

March 27th, 2014 by Koimoi.com Team

The visible similarities between Hrithik Roshan and Harman Baweja has found itself to be the fodder of many separated-at-birth jokes, but the new look Baweja has donned for Dishkiyaoon has helped him surely.

On asking producer-actress Shilpa Shetty on why she cast Harman for the role despite knowing that audiences haven't been able to accept the actor due to the visible similarities with Hrithik, she said, "Yes but that was almost four years ago. Harman hasn't worked in any film in the last four years. I either wanted a fresh face for this film or someone who hasn't done a role like Vicky Kartoos before. Harman just fit the bill for the script."

Dishkiyaoon that stars Harman Baweja along with newbie Ayesha Khanna and bombastic actor Sunny Deol is all set to release on 28th March. It will mark the advent of actress Shilpa Shetty as a producer in the industry.

The actress continued, "As far as the similarities with Hrithik are concerned, we have worked on it. The look of Harman has been created in such a way that he looks a replica of Vicky Kartoos we had on paper. And we have been 99% successful in getting Harman to look the way we want and not resemble Hrithik."
Edited by koiza.k - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
"We Made Harman Look 99% Hrithik-Free"- Shilpa Shetty

On asking producer-actress Shilpa Shetty on why she cast Harman for the role despite knowing that audiences haven't been able to accept the actor due to the visible similarities with Hrithik, she said, "Yes but that was almost four years ago. Harman hasn't worked in any film in the last four years. I either wanted a fresh face for this film or someone who hasn't done a role like Vicky Kartoos before. Harman just fit the bill for the script."

The actress continued, "As far as the similarities with Hrithik are concerned, we have worked on it. The look of Harman has been created in such a way that he looks a replica of Vicky Kartoos we had on paper. And we have been 99% successful in getting Harman to look the way we want and not resemble Hrithik."

Another W*F statement! ðŸ˜†
New and improved Harman who is 99% Hrithik free ðŸ¤£
bold- Harman trolled! ðŸ¤£
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Whose the actress of this disastrous movie btw?

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I wonder why is this movie made in the first place?and that too with a Flop actor? and this bakwaas heroine !! 

Meet the Heroine -Ayesha Khan ðŸ¥±

hasini009 thumbnail

1% kafi hai Harman ki fate decide karne ki😆
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hasini009

1% kafi hai Harman ki fate decide karne ki😆

Hasini ji heroine ko dekho na ..posted her pic above! U gotta have 2 agree, she looks way too saaxxxyyy ..RIGHT?  ðŸ˜³
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I wonder why is this movie made in the first place?and that too with a Flop actor? and this bakwaas heroine !! 

Meet the Heroine -Ayesha Khan ðŸ¥±

She has FLOP written all over her face! ðŸ˜†
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: neetika_17

She has FLOP written all over her face! ðŸ˜†

where??i cannt see this.😆
jibber-jabber thumbnail

Originally posted by: crystalalena

where??i cannt see this.😆

you will find it written after listening to the critics and movie's BO collections ðŸ˜†
Billu-Maamma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
you will find it written after listening to the critics and movie's BO collections ðŸ˜†

i know..not only she ,the movie will be flop too..was just kidding,😆