Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jrpul thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you for your comments ðŸ˜Š

Part 8

Chachi: Rudra, what are you doing here after five months?

Chachi did not notice Paro standing behind him

Rudra: remember my house

Chachi just wanted to slap him but remembered there are many people in the house so she walked inside not realizing paro were there.

As chachi started to walk, she called everyone to the hall to see who is here... her sons, daughter and her bahu's all came there including chacha...

All were just staring at him

Then out of nowhere, paro walked and stood beside Rudra.

Everyone was shocked... more than anyone was, it was chachi who was shocked.

First, paro was in a bsd uniform with gun in her waist, had a ponytail, and looked very different and it was rudra who brought her home.

But for chachi she was shocked because paro is alive and she was thinking how can this be.

Chachi knows what happened that day that changed paro's life.

Paro stared at chachi as if she wanted to shoot her with her gun. She held the gun that was resting side with one hand wanting to kill chachi. She was filled with anger but her mind stopped for a second and just started at chachi with angry which was not noticed by anyone but chachi.

Chacha: Rudra why have you brought her home?

Rudra just ignored his question, held paro's hand, and started walking his room.

But he was stopped by chachi

Chachi: rudra, you cannot bring her home. You know what she did to your father.

Paro who heard this, couldn't stop herself from speaking...

Paro: I am saying this again after six months I did not do it, and I know who did it? Do not make me open my mouth? I suggest you keep your mouth close before accusing me.

Rudra held her hand tightly when she spoke these words, it pained her, but she put her brave face on.

Chachi on the other hand was shocked wondering: if it is the same paro, who she saw 6 months ago.

Chachi: I am talking to Rudra... Rudra why did you bring this cheap girl in here?

Rudra: again this is my house, I can bring anyone here

Chachi: someone who try to kill your father

Rudra: SHUT UP... no one has right to ask me why I brought her

Chachi: bring a murderer here... this is a house not your BSD office

Rudra lost his cool, and paro was angry and wanted to talk back, but rudra held her hand tightly

Rudra: she is not a murderer...she is my wife... Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat and she is a BSD officer, she was in BSD for the past 6 months, and I suggest no one questions my wife in this house.

Everyone was shocked and scared as they realize what was written in Paro's badge.

Rudra then held paro's hand tight and took her to his room, meaning their room.

When paro and rudra entered their room, paro pushed rudra's hand away from hers. She was angrier with herself than rudra because for leaving his chachi talk like that even after what she did to her.

Rudra just ignored her and walked towards his closet, took his clothes and went into the washroom in his room. 

When rudra came out of the washroom, he saw paro putting all her clothes in one of the closet.

He looked at her clothes, they were pants and shirts, and BSD uniform and no traditional clothes that paro used to wear.

Rudra wondered why paro's clothes are like that as paro was not comfortable in those clothes six months ago.

Paro suddenly turned and saw rudra out of the washroom; paro took her PJ's and went to the washroom.

When she went into the washroom, she removed her clothes and took a good look at her back, where there were many scars that were there. Every time she looks at those scars, all she can think of what happened to her that day and why no one came to save her and rudra's words.

Tears were flowing down her cheeks thinking how her life changed after that incident. This was one of the reasons why she is not wearing traditional clothes because it will show her scars.

Rudra was waiting for paro for long time wondering how everything changed. As paro got out the washroom interrupting Rudra's thoughts wondered about their sleeping arrangements. Rudra however noticed how her eyes were red knowing that she cried.

Paro: major sab, where are planning to sleep? On the floor or the bed?

Rudra: it's my room, I sleep on the bed and as my wife I expect the same from you (rudra smirked knowing paro will not share the bed) it is okay to sleep on the bed with me... or just take the floor

Paro: sir, if you hadn't forgotten I am Parvati Rudra Pratap Ranawat, I have equally share in this room. I will sleep in left side, you on the right side.

Rudra was surprised

Rudra: I do not mind.

Paro and Rudra made way to the bed and slept on their own side with pillows in between them.

But sleep was far from them.

As the time passed, both slept properly on the bed.

At 2am in the morning, Rudra turned to face paro and opened his eyes to see if she was sleeping... but what he saw made him worry...

That's it...

Thanks and enjoy

JP

LetzLiveOurLyf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update dear...waiting for next chapter...😃
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What are Paro and Rudra hiding?
mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
super cool dear  pls continue 
udaymanyata07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks...amazing..please update sooon
jrpul thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for the likes and comments...
I am posting both part 9 and 10.

Hope you like it... thnks again...ignore the grammer and spelling.

Part 9

When rudra turned to see if paro was sleeping, he found the bed empty... he started to worry as to where could she be?

Rudra got up his bed and looked around his room to see if she was there, and not finding her made him panic.

Rudra then looked around his whole house if she was there and he could not find her. There was only one place, he did not search for her, and it was the terrace.

He went to the terrace and was surprised at what he saw... he saw paro looking at the moon with tears in her eyes.

He did not know that she would be here at two in the morning.

He walked towards her.

Paro felt the presence of Rudra but did not say anything thinking he would go away. But she was wrong.

He went and stood behind her...

He was about to touch her shoulder

When he heard her say

Paro: I did not try to kill bapusa, trust me; he was like a father that I didn't have in my life.

Rudra took his hand away... because he was in a dilemma whether to believe her or not.

Before he can talk, paro started to walk away.

Rudra held her hand and pulled her towards him

Paro was shocked by his move but when she saw his eye, she relaxed.

Rudra kept staring into her eyes to whether she was telling the truth.

They stayed like that for five minutes.

Paro then realized how they were standing, she thought of everything that rudra told her that day and pushed him hard .

Paro: major sab I think you should stop searching for me and go to sleep. We have a lot of work to do.

Paro left the place after saying that

Rudra still could not make sense of what happened to her or whether she is telling the truth or not.

Rudra also went downstairs and saw paro sleeping on the bed, he took a good look at her and slept wondering what is going to happen tomorrow.

_____

Part 10

Part 10:

Next morning, both of them got ready in their BSD uniform, and came to the dining table. Chachi was scared to know whether paro would say anything to rudra or what paro will do to her.

Paro was staring at Chachi the entire time knowing what was going through her head and all paro wants to do to chachi is to make her pay for her sins.

Rudra also noticed the tension between paro and chachi and thought there is something fishy about the way chachi behaved.

Before stepping out of the house, paro made her way to where chachi was and told something in her eyes that made her eyes wide and be terrified, but she was chachi, she smiled to hide her weakness front of others.

Everyone except rudra who noticed the scare in the chachi eyes believed this.

On their way to BSD, paro and rudra noticed thakur's men misbehaving with an elderly, before even rudra can do anything. Paro got off the jeep and slapped thakur's men.

Thakur's men were shocked to see paro in BSD uniform. They thought paro was killed by thakur except for one who was there while horrible things were happening to paro. Paro noticed him and she was really angry and frustrated.

The person was running, and paro was running behind him.

Paro caught the person and kept punching him right and left and venting out her anger. Rudra who saw this was shocked to know why she only targeted this person and not others.

The man went unconscious because of how paro was beating him. Rudra came and pulled paro away from him.

Rudra trying to harm paro down, but paro would not mend to what rudra was saying and just pushed him.

Paro screamed do not touch me, I will kill him.

Paro was again going to punch the person

When rudra just held her and told her to calm down. She was trying to get away from his grip but he held her tight in a bone-crushing hug... and told her to calm down... paro was calming down in rudra's arm and her arm went around rudra holding him tightly. Rudra can feel tears on his BSD uniform but still did not let go of paro knowing that at this stage she can kill him.

Paro realized she was in rudra's arm and got out of his arm. She wiped her tears and wore her glasses to hide it.

Rudra was astonished by the way paro behaved.

Paro then asked rudra to put the person in the jeep and handcuffed him inside the jeep.

They were on their way to BSD office

Meanwhile, Thakur got call from mohini that paro was back and that she was BSD officer. He was laughing at her. At the same time, his men came running and stated the same where thakur was very angry. He only wanted to kill paro badly.

Another factor he got angry is to know that paro was rudra's wife.

Now he wants to kill them both at any cost.

Meanwhile... Paro and rudra reached the BSD office and paro told aman that he is thakur's man and he will know more details about thakur activity than other people will.

Aman: parvati are you sure, he will know it

Paro: bhaiya remember that night, he was there with two other guys, and they are the closest to thakur

Aman: are you okay

Paro: I will be fine; just do not let him go... All three of them need to be punished and I will not leave or die until it happens. It is because of those three my life is like this. If they did not do this bapusa, rudra, and me, our life would have been happy.

Aman: relax paro, we will fight them and get them punished, but don't you think you should talk about this to major sab

Paro: No, he cannot because I do not want to. He hurt me more than them. If he at least thought of me as a girl or human being, he would have saved me and now I do not need him to be with me.

Aman: okay

Both paro and aman left the place, but what were not aware is the fact that rudra was listening to their conversation... he felt as someone stabbed his heart as he heard that he hurt her more than anyone can.

However, he wanted to know whom those people who hurt her are and what happened on that day that made her suffer.

Rudra turn to gather information...

that's everything...

ENJOY

IF there is any mistake, plz ignore it. I know you guys will understand it.

if there are parts that are similar to other FF or OS, I am truly sorry because I have no clue.

Thanks

mallee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
 awesome pls continue
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome love the part 9 and 10
LyssaPie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5