Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: wiwy

OH Cyn🤗 My heart was also beating a mile per minute as I read this update! A man of the world, a rich , powerful business tycoon,what doesn't he know! He knows not the answer to the question his heart asks him! What does he feel for that girl! Why! 

You were at your romantic best i thought Cyn! Brilliant!⭐️
Looking forward for more...

Thanks wiwy, I really am just writing trying to write without to much explicit stuff but enough also want to hone in on his feelings.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

Asr is getting out of control. His yearning for Khushi is deranging him. So he tried to find solace in driving. In your words, in his psychiatrist chair. The pull seems magnetic, the attraction seems visceral. How long will he briddle his desire. Can't wait to know.

Looking forward for the next update.

thanks Soha, hope you are feeling better and yes visceral love that it truly is the right word for his attraction, comes from deep down, uncontrollable, gut.  We shall see about his desire and where that takes him.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: addicted25

Ahh. It will take him a long time to understand those feelings, afterall he stopped growing emotionally when he was a mere 14 yr old boy. He has blocked out all emotions especially love from anyone bar Anjali, as he doesnt want his heart to break yet again... but Khushi is knocking on the doors to his heart, and even though he sees her he wont let them open not yet.

will we e seeing La? After all its La who brought out the fact that he has feelings for Khushi.

Thanks for the pm, the pictures make me want to start wathing the episodes all over again. Never notoced himlooking at he lips the day she fell into his arms😉

Really Ad?  You never saw that when she fell into his arms he looked almost scanned the girl in his arms and went almost stuck on those lips.  glad I could share that with you!  I am not sure if La is going to be in this one we will see I take it moment by moment as I write.  I certainly think it will definitely take time for this man to truly let anyone into his heart he will fight it all the way.
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Will be he be Arnav and confess his feelings?
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Will be he be Arnav and confess his feelings?

I might as well end the story now then Anita😉
ASRphanki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful ...
Arnav is damn attracted and is in awe of him ...
brilliant ...
Meerah14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

A torture feelings both side:-) lovely
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Arnav will need some time to understand his feelings.
It is love my boy.
However much he tries to fight against it love will find him.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi-pooja

Beautiful ...
Arnav is damn attracted and is in awe of him ...
brilliant ...

Thanks so much.  glad you liked it.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meerah14

A torture feelings both side:-) lovely

yes absolutely he doesn't believe in love and is being pulled while she is confused and he is her boss.  
Thanks for your comments and reading!