Frequent Posters

cinthiann1758 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: laksh65

great start,  very intense one loved it cont soon 

thanks so much!
RebeccaDaphne thumbnail
Congratulations on the new FF Cynthia, am getting goosebumps reading it...just like Khushi, I might add, as she sees her handsome boss! Lovely start! 👏
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations on your second FF Cynthia. 😊 

It is a beautiful first chapter. I loved the description of light arrangement all over, from outside to inside. Anjali is self dependent, that is so good to hear. So, the attraction between the couple is on and Anjali and Khushi are friends, lovely. Is there going to be an Aman angle? Feel like he is going to be around more than for just following the orders of his boss.

So, what did the grumpy boss do to upset his shy assistant so much? Looking forward. 😳

cinthiann1758 thumbnail

[QUOTE=RebeccaDaphne]Congratulations on the new FF Cynthia, am getting goosebumps reading it...just like Khushi, I might add, as she sees her handsome boss! Lovely start! 👏[

/QUOTE]
Rebeeca so good to see you here!  miss you on thread although I myself have not had much time.  I plan on posting every weekend.  We will see and feel his thoughts, I thought a new perspective in my eyes.  Thanks for your comments!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Congratulations on your second FF Cynthia. 😊 

It is a beautiful first chapter. I loved the description of light arrangement all over, from outside to inside. Anjali is self dependent, that is so good to hear. So, the attraction between the couple is on and Anjali and Khushi are friends, lovely. Is there going to be an Aman angle? Feel like he is going to be around more than for just following the orders of his boss.

So, what did the grumpy boss do to upset his shy assistant so much? Looking forward. 😳

Durga you are always spot on.  Aman WILL be involved in this FF and more to come from his point of view.  I hope it will be intriguing.  Plan on posting on the weekends.
1chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved seeing Anjali as an independantly working woman.
Khushi feels the flutter in her heart when she sees Arnav.
And Arnav?
It will be interesting to see how their revelation of love.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Thanks for coming and Your PMS too!  Feel better!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Thanks Anita!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jg12

Very interesting start

Thanks. Hope you come back for more!
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1chilly

Loved seeing Anjali as an independantly working woman.

Khushi feels the flutter in her heart when she sees Arnav.
And Arnav?
It will be interesting to see how their revelation of love.

I want her to be strong have some ideas for her too.  Stay tuned for some revelations