free to use πŸ˜†πŸ€£
luv this scene alotπŸ˜†πŸ€£  already watch that scene 10 times hhahahπŸ˜†πŸ€£

Edited by Ohmyjerryworld - 10 years ago
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .ShiverZ.

I love the text too good 

Thank you so much Ritzi, means a lot, highlight of sig was the text only, lol.
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
145:
Kankshita- Icon set looks beautiful, well coloured and cropped. Signature is well textured, good to see u here after ages.
Jes- Good work/
Nabiah- Pretty sig/
oh my jerry- Thank u!!

146:
Nabiah- Love the 2nd sig, well done/
Naureen- Beautiful signature, good to see u, where r u these days?
Visha- Good one.

147:
Ohmyjerry- Gifs are cool, nicely textured. I love the signatures, 1st is classy!!
On Fri scene, all did fab work/

I am missing Kainat's creations, any idea where is she?

naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Malika

naureen - datss a killer siggg!!! Really the way u captured the closeups n ishras pain in them...i mean wowww. Loveddd it. And gosh that look on RKBs face...most of the actors cant get that look of "distress" correctly. Bcoz u neither hv to cry but still show a lot of pain. KP just rockss

Yup Malika.. RKB just nailed it.. the way he was express his loneliness was just amazing...

Ritzi Thank you girl 
Jerry Thank you so much, your work is flawless as well http://i.minus.com/iberIlR90DtZAB.jpg this one is so beautiful using 

Madhura.. Thanks so much dear.. Yaa I was less active at this gallery.. And all credit goes to the parmeet slot.. Thank God its about to end
Edited by -naureen786- - 10 years ago
Mohabbateinn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

frreebie

Edited by Mohabbateinn - 10 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Free to use
incognito. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Freebies:

Edited by .Enigma. - 10 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Great stuff everyone! Really!
Naureen, Mohabbateinn < LOVE the stuff!

PS: i know guys quite a few of you have been asking for me to stack, umm im not really avoiding LOL its just that im extremely busy, like really busy with exams and stuff, and avoiding PS... what im doing on IshRa is SERIOUSLY unavoidable in my case LOL so please pardon me and get them stacked from some place else? OR if i do get the time maybe tomorrow? i shall stack if you guys still want em. And everyone who's PMd/Scrapped me appreciating the avis, asking me to stack, trust me, the LIKE is just as enough, and and... i know i havent opened your PMs or anything, cz, im genuinely VERY lazy with PMs, and i HARDLY EVER respond πŸ€” < yes, slap me. So yeah, im faster with scraps so i'll reply you there, i CAN NOT STACK the avis. not yet atleast. & by the time im free enough to do it, IshRa k aur amazing scenes would be right there in front of us! ;)

^ Sorry for the long rant, but i think all those shweeet people deserved an explanation from me. I LABH YOU ALL. PROMISE.

and and everyone of you asking for KAINAAT (..swagger..).. please stop. or i'll crey πŸ˜”
Okay, she has LEFT IF. She wont be here ANYTIME SOON. Lets just hope shes back, but there isnt any chance, and yes, we all do miss her πŸ˜­ πŸ˜³

^ People PMing/Scrapping me for the same, heres your answer, i hope you do get to see this. I WIll definitely let her know that you all are missing her! :)
Edited by serendipity. - 10 years ago
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Link to new CG: To be moved over only when this one finishes 150
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
wow this CG is abt to end...

wonderful creations ppl...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

@RB...u knw i knw hw much i LOVE YOUR WORK n ofcourse u too..πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...such soulful avis n sig frm thurs epi moments...i am usin this one nw...my MOST FAV one in tht set..⭐️⭐️⭐️...PERFECT..!!
http://i.minus.com/iKsCQLnMSLvcl.gif

@Kankshita and @Nabihah
outstanding IshRa sigs by u both related to thurs epi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...using siggies made by both of u...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,,,

@Fato
omggg u knw i ws SO SO SO waitin for pant scene avis esp these 3...n when i saw u made...i knw i hv to use them RITE AWAY...i super loved these 3 avis the most..perfect..πŸ‘πŸ‘..!! i hv aked .Tanya. to stack it horizontally for me,so tht i can use...But for the time being am usin the 2nd avi in the set below..!! When i will get stacked one,i will use tht...😳😳