Edited by -HibiscusR- - 7 years ago
It's high time members keep in mind the following while posting Creations in the Creations Gallery. Hoping for your Co-operation :-
1) Do not Quote Creations: Our
previous gallery had a lot of quoting of creations and it looked really
messy. To save space, please do not quote the creations. When replying,
you can use the @ format.
2) Ye Hai Mohabbatein Related Creations: Please
post creations ONLY related to YHM and it's stars. Events and others are
fine but any creations from other shows are NOT allowed.
3) Post your OWN creations: Please
DO NOT plagiarize. If found copying other member's work and claiming it
as your own, strict action WILL be taken, which may lead to PMs or
further consequences. And please do not cut out any parts of other
member's creations and use it in yours.
4) No Requesting: Criticism
and comments are welcomed but DO NOT place creation requests in our
gallery. We have the Avatar & Signature Shop section as well as the PM service for siggy/creation requests.
5) Do NOT steal & post WITHOUT permission: Many
of our creations have been posted outside I-F even though the creators
request not to. I request everyone to please put a copyright/your name
in your siggy. And those who use them, please do not post them outside I-F
unless the member allows you to do so.
6) No Need of Single Comment For every Single Creation: Guys
you should not forget that its creations gallery and it should have
more creations than comments, so no need to comment separately on every
creation posted by creators, you can include many creators work in just
one comment by using @format which will give us more space for creations
and less of comments will make gallery look better.
7) Spamming the Creations Gallery: It has been noticed that towards the last few pages of the forum, members tend to post extra in order to complete the creations gallery. Also, apart from that it has been observed that members, to get their creations on the 1st post of the next page, they tend to post unnecessary comments to complete the previous page. Please understand that your creations WILL be noticed no matter where-ever it is placed. Please reduce such unhealthy spamming of the creation gallery.
Hoping for everyone's acceptance and co-operation in these matters concerned and mentioned above.
Ridzzi & Resham
-Ye Hai Mohabbatein Development Team
PS: Start posting once the previous gallery completes 150 pages.