Who will replace Kanchi Kaul in MB Mansi Parekh or Shilpa Anand?

sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Who will replace Kanchi Kaul in Meri Bhabhi - Mansi Parekh or Shilpa Anand?

Mrs Shabbir Ahluwalia is pregnant and hence is quitting the show, so who will replace her? Ek Nanad Ki Khushiyon Ki Chaabi... Meri Bhabhi's Shraddha Shergill aka Kanchi Kaul has put her papers and the makers have been auditioning other actors to replace Mrs Shabbir Ahluwalia.  DJ's Creative Unit has approached several leading and popular telly actors to take over from Kanchi. They spoke to Shilpa Anand of Dill Mill Gayye fame and Mansi Parekh (Gulaal), but the final decision is yet to be known.  A source confirmed that Shilpa was approached for the daily soap. So we spoke to Shilpa, who said, "I cannot comment on that as yet. I have just finish Darr @ the Mall - the movie and am busy working on another film for now. So do not know anything yet." Well looks like the actor has a pockets full with work.  After getting in touch with Mansi Parekh, she said, "The channel had approached me for the show. Then again, they have contacted a lot of actors with that role. They haven't reverted to me yet on the offer." The actor says that she is not doing any other show at the moment nor is she doing any film. "I am not doing anything on television as yet, but I am doing a lot of other things." Mansi was at a recording studio when we spoke to her. Guess the actor is doing several things at the moment.  While we like both the actors and think they would play Shraddha Shergill perfectly, it's difficult to pick the perfect replacement. Who do you think could play Shraddha better - Shilpa or Mansi?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RushilovesBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Shilpa Anand did not do darr @ the mall movie
SweetAngels96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Don't really care coz I'm not gonna watch it after kanchi leaves. It's not gonna be the same and especially kunal romancing different shraddha!? Just the thought of it makes me wanna quit watching it now!!
virmanxyz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think it will be good if they introduce new actress
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shilpa but will definitely miss KANCHI! ðŸ˜­
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

this is the tweet I was trying to locate- make of it whatever you wish. Dunno who that Gunj is..

See tweet below

Naz @Stelena_1D Mar 9

@KanchiFC @KANCHIKAUL @iamravishdesai kanchi are you leaving #meribhabhi? :( you are so great as shradha. Gonna miss you
' Reply
' Retweet
Favorite
More
Expand
Gunj Shah @gunj1997 Mar 9

@stelena_1d @iamravishdesai @kanchifc @kanchikaul Yes, Shilpa Anand will replace Kanchi Kaul

SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
shilpa won't do it so maybe mansi or a other actress and i am happy about that! because she deserves to be in a new Show and i could never see her as replacement because i dont like that because then some ppl would bash her so it is good that she is out of itEdited by -SweetDesire- - 10 years ago
nikitaloveu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i hope they will choose a new actress for the role of shradha
fahima1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i choose manasi:) i want to see her back on star plus after her last star plus show gulaal :)
sui007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fahima1234

i choose manasi:) i want to see her back on star plus after her last star plus show gulaal :)

if manasi play Shraddha role then it would be very awkward  ðŸ¤ª
because  manasi & Vipul Gupta was leads in this show...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBgKbhcaeg

🤢 ðŸ¤¢
Edited by sui007 - 10 years ago