90s RARE Concert Ads : Salman, Aamir, Divya Bharti, Juhi Chawla

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
While surfing i got this very rare and sweet concert ad video of the 90s featuring very young and cute Sallu, Aamir, Juhi, Raveena and Divya Bharti 😃
WOW! 90s were the best ..So many young and fresh new talents ..Great movies/music ..i wish i could relive 90s again. 🥺

#Nostalgia 😳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KX2CF-Mm6qg[/YOUTUBE]

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Please share your views and how you liked it or not? 😊
ScarredLife thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG!! I went to see that concert in NYC - in Nassu. After the concert was over I remember seeing Divya Bharti. Juhi was so scared of the crowd that she ran backstage. I was about 10 years old then.. 
WHOA!! Thanks for this rare treasure.. :-)
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhishah

OMG!! I went to see that concert in NYC - in Nassu. After the concert was over I remember seeing Divya Bharti. Juhi was so scared of the crowd that she ran backstage. I was about 10 years old then.. 

WHOA!! Thanks for this rare treasure.. :-)

Really? You went for the concert? 😲 WOW ..that must be amazing .. 
Divya Bharti was very beautiful right? Could never have the chance of seeing her in real ..as she passed away when i was way too young ..but heard that she was very gorgeous in real life ..

Thanks for commenting and sharing your lovely experience ...👍🏼
Bazigar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice ad. everything fabulous starting from that odd voice intro of the ad. to all budding stars sincere appeal and connect with fans. The best thing is everything looks natural rather than any starry  pretentious attitude.