Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Insaneniyu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
hi i m new 2 this forum i hv readed ur story amazing concept ur r an amazing writer if u like i want 2 read ur 15 update also pls
Deepabhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Pls send the password d of chapter 15 .pm sent many times.did not comment often but always pressed like. Only commented when wanted to really say something special or out of the box. ...
Always done that while reading all stories only commented when wanted to genuinely share a point of view not for the sake of giving a comment
Pressing a like always held more for me
Nevertheless giving comments are the only way to read ur story would certainly comment in all your stories hereon

Deepa
Mayajh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update!! Karan is such a b****** i hope madhu leaves him leads her own life.
mkalra thumbnail
Hi,
Read parts 2to 14 in one go last nite...I have only one word to describe the story...amazing...i haaate that Karan guy...actually hate is a very mild word for my feelings...i absolutely loathe him...I think should not take crap from Karan and leave him...i thought she was stronger than this...As for RK I absolutely love this guy...Agree he is a Casanova, burt which girl will not fall for a charming guy like him and a guy who knows what he wants...Can't wit for RK and Madhu to get together.

Can you please Pm me the link and Password for your blog...I promise to comment religiously.

Cheers,
Manjeet
h231087 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi add me to ur pm list plz
croatia thumbnail
Please dear sent me a pasword,i did read every
chapter of your story except chapter 15 .I will
comment every chapter from now on.

Thanks
mamta15 thumbnail
please send me password, I will comment on update.
cosmic thumbnail
awesome...can i have the password of chapter 14 and 15??Edited by cosmic - 9 years ago
ilovemuffin thumbnail

Wow!! Great Update . Madhu is in an emotional turmoil after commiting a mistake.

I actually feel sorry for Karan, If not for (Vivian in my mind) Rk is sooo wrong and 

probably indian mentality it is wrong to hit your guest when he is wrong and seducing his wife...

Karan has every right to be insecure he really loves his wife. . I am with Karan ,

he needs to understand  Madhu need for a child but cheating  on him behind his back!!!

She commited a sin. No matter whatever happend in between but Karan is her husband who

supported her and loved her always. Rk was not emotionally attached to her ...he doesnt even

let her know his decision of quitting on their  relationship ... He alone decided she is addictive ..

hence quits and doesnt actually think of her until fate puts them in front of each other again ...

now for his selfish motives is seducing Madhu..But all said please do continue the story of

these flawed people ...characters are flawed hence make an interesting read...lovely update..

.i am so impressed with your writing 

I chanced upon your story and signed up in the forum recently to be able to read your story

further and discovered that you have been writing fr 3yrs..can i request for a list of all stories

and where i would find them   

Edited by ilovemuffin - 9 years ago
sharu1109 thumbnail
will u please sent mein ur password i read your story in one go and also add me in pm list.Edited by sharu1109 - 9 years ago