Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvcv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update. Madhu is mad or what ? Even after knowing Karan's truth she is trying to talk to him ðŸ˜¡.
I hope madhu has the courage to move on and leave that selfish husband of her's.
Pls continue soon .
drashtira thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very nice update .actually I read the story both in maaneet and rishbala version .like to read chap 15 can u send me password?
swtychinnu thumbnail
Nice story...agreed wit ur concept
tiara255 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh hi
Read a lot of ur updates today
Kund of lost pace with madhubala forum
Can u plz send me the password i would comment whenever i read the update
If u can
ViShti128 thumbnail
Awwwsuuummm!! Karan is such a b*****d. If he neva wntd kids wat 4 he got married dan?? Marriage itself means ur tied down 2 ur partner 4eva, n if he dsnt wnts dat wat 4 he married madhu?? He neva wntd kids bt wntd a rltnshp wid madhu, same was wid ahana. He is such a f**ker. Luk @ his audacity 2 say madhu dat he neva asked her 2 reveal her past 2 him. Wat type of a guy he is, jst 4 his own need of neva hvng a kid, he snacthing madhus ryts of being a mother, he is snacthing her happiness of motherhood. I jst want nw madhu 2 go 2 rk n gv them a 2nd chance n karan 2 rott in hell.
Umair001 thumbnail
Superbbb update dear
U make my eid
Waiting next update
ratna232 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u so much for giving me access.finally karan 's past is out madhu should leave him now he is such a cheapo he doesn't even care for her.plz give more of Rk in next part.
chinnuyadu14 thumbnail
Plz pm me...I'm new here...dnt knw much abt commenting n ol...I made this account nly 2 comment here...pls...v muj hooked 2 ur story
My_VivJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey dear i m ur regular reader from when i came across your stories... i comment regularly but on last chappy was not able due to my exams so pls can u pm me the password i also pmed you asking about same...😊
MegsLaya thumbnail
Please please send me the link.  Have sent you Pms so o many times.