Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ratna232 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
update please.Waiting to know karan's response...
SharonMD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
2dy saw d link of dis stry so read d whle stry in a go... Bt found u shifted dat 2 ur blog. Can u plz snd me d passwrd...??? Plz add me. D stry is awesome n dnt wnt 2 mys it.
CrazyCryztal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey! Hi! =D
I really love this story!
I opened this thread after a long time today only..
I m so sorry for not being regular...but being a medical student i hardly get time to be a regular IF user...
But I love the way you write! =)
How can i access the future chapters of the story?
Would u mind giving me access to it?
sweettaz16pm thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 16

"What did you just say?" he asked softly, behind his calm self she knew... she knew he was seething in anger.

"I...I didn't mean to" she mumbled. "Karan I jus..."

"Stop" he held up his hand. "Just stop Madhu" he looked at her disgusted. "I'd kept this secret from you but you cheated on me whilst we were married" his voice rose. "I kept my past a secret because I didn't want it to affect us" he pointed to the space between them. "But you..."

Rest in Blog 😆

Pming those who commented now, bear with me. If you haven't received by the 18th of October and you're an active reader please pm me on Jannat-Fictions

Like I mentioned previously I'm only sending password to those who've commented, if I've missed you and you've been an active reader please pm me on Jannat-Fictions as I am not active in this account much.

Those who've supposedly started it reading suddenly, I'm going to be blunt I don't believe it. As soon as I put password that's when suddenly most of you read all 14 chapters.

I don't check pms, barely checking any right now. I don't reply back to any silent readers.

I might be cruella de vil here but working 12hr shifts then coming to find 3 pages of comments is disheartening, because that is how many comments I got when my work was public. Now after password, it's filled to 20 pages.

Some couldn't be bothered to press like so it does discourage me.

I am sending pms from this account.
If you've not received then it's because you have not commented the last part/ever.
If you have commented regularly but not the last chapter then pm me please.
I'm not afraid to say no to readers; believe me ask my readers who know me.

Note - If you feel I offended you or done you wrong by not giving you password or anything else, you're free to contact me and tell me so or pm the DT.

momi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Uuff .. what a teaser!! Wanna read more ... please pm me the link and password. And please update "The Inevitable" as well!!
<After reading the update>: Fabulous! What a twist! But I think this is the end  for Karan .. Madhu will now believe that the accident was purposefully done by Karan to kill her baby. And what a terrible thing for Madhu to endure -- that she can never become a mother. So so sad. 
Edited by momi78 - 9 years ago
karamjeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tooo Emotional update...can't stop my tears...Feelinggg really bad 4 madhu...Again she lost her baby nd now she never gonna pregnant tooo...
i hate dat Karan...
i hope Rk got this news in next part...
Continue Soon...
Thanksss 4 PM dear...

..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMA di
Like why would U stop their , I am just
Dying here 😭 , oh gosh
I wonder how RK will react , and how will Madhu
React to find out she can't have babies ! 😭
Ufff I can't stand Karan kissing Madhu nukeles
, I no she is his wife, but Madhu only belongs to Rk .
Ohhh gosh I wonder what will happen next !
I just can't wait for Rk to find out , and come to
Madhu ❤️ !!!!

Di this story is just going amazing!!!!!!
I really can't wait for the next update 🤗
Lots of luv ❤️
sss333 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i reallyy like go follow ur story,eagerly waiting to know ybt mydhu&rk,please pm me the link and password
also waitg for ur inevitable update too ,
both stories r really v gud,likd the wax of ur writg
Jyoraj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweettaz16pm

Chapter 16

"What did you just say?" he asked softly, behind his calm self she knew... she knew he was seething in anger.

"I...I didn't mean to" she mumbled. "Karan I jus..."

"Stop" he held up his hand. "Just stop Madhu" he looked at her disgusted. "I'd kept this secret from you but you cheated on me whilst we were married" his voice rose. "I kept my past a secret because I didn't want it to affect us" he pointed to the space between them. "But you..."

Rest in Blog 😆

Pming those who commented now, bear with me. If you haven't received by the 18th of October and you're an active reader please pm me on Jannat-Fictions

Like I mentioned previously I'm only sending password to those who've commented, if I've missed you and you've been an active reader please pm me on Jannat-Fictions as I am not active in this account much.

Those who've supposedly started it reading suddenly, I'm going to be blunt I don't believe it. As soon as I put password that's when suddenly most of you read all 14 chapters.

I don't check pms, barely checking any right now. I don't reply back to any silent readers.

I might be cruella de vil here but working 12hr shifts then coming to find 3 pages of comments is disheartening, because that is how many comments I got when my work was public. Now after password, it's filled to 20 pages.

Some couldn't be bothered to press like so it does discourage me.

I am sending pms from this account.
If you've not received then it's because you have not commented the last part/ever.
If you have commented regularly but not the last chapter then pm me please.
I'm not afraid to say no to readers; believe me ask my readers who know me.

Note - If you feel I offended you or done you wrong by not giving you password or anything else, you're free to contact me and tell me so or pm the DT.

riyakhanna728 thumbnail
omg another INTENSE chapter ... 😊

Karan has broken her beyond repair 😡 , with  what he has done his marriage is broken now ..

Honestly I dont have any sympathy with either RK or Madhu because both are at equal fault but Madhu surely doesnt deserve this

Everyone is at fault here but I feel only madhu is suffering 😕

Waiting for Madhu to leave that bas*** ...

Thanks for a lovely update ⭐️😉