Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharikamaansi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you all who liked and commented.😊
And thanx for silent readers too ðŸ˜Š

Updating first part hope you guys will like it there will be many flaws and asking sorry in advance for that.
Niharikamaansi thumbnail

HANDA MANSION ,LONDON

Huge villa located in the posh area of London ,the entrance itself oozes the royalty .Huge gate  as entrance of palace ,security guarding it twenty four hours. A great garden and lawn surrounding the palace like villa.There is fountains n the lightings and the architecture self screams richness and royalty.uniformed guards,servants ,maids ,their supervisors are roaming  inside mansion.

A woman clad in a designer simple sari in her forties is giving instructions to her servants for dinner.Servants obeying her instructions with all respect. She is none other than Sumarani handa aka Rano Handa .

" Ayyo  Sumi njan ethravattam paranju njan vannittu paranjolam avarodu entha undakadennu ,aap sunthe hi nahi ho .(means i have told you i will  come instruct your servants what to make aap kyu thakleef ki )said the woman who is little chubby n wearing a modern dress not fitting to her age."Ab  ithne bade gharki malkin hotho thoda thoda sabpe hukum chalaona sumi".

"Parvati tum !ab  tum ho na in logon par hukum chalane keliye ,thabi thumara naam hitler iyer rakhi hai inlogon ne " rano teased her.

"Are kyun na karoon in angrezon ne bahuth saal humare upar raj kiya ab humare bari tho ab mauka mila hai tho kyun chode sumi.mujhe in logonnke ke kapdon ke alava kuch ache nahin lagthe tum janthi ho"

"Waise geetu kahan hai dikhayi nahin de rahi " asked parvati.

" Princess is angry with her dad jo humne usse Khannas ki party mein le gaye n you know how Mrs khanna is ?she love to do the matchmaking stuffs ."said rano 

"Mrs khanna the one from delhi ,jiska beta yahan settled hai ,definitely seeing our angel she shortlisted some hotshots."parvati exclaimed.

" yea you know how Mahi and Aryan want the best for geet sometimes i am scared parvati what will happen to my girl between this protective dad and brother.meri beti ko koi aisa ladka miley jaise mere mahi mujhe mili thi,par yeh ladki hai pyar mein padthi bhi nahi,ladkon ko bhav nahi dethi or shadi ke naam se darr jathi hai. And those who try their luck on my geet unlogon ko uske dad aur bhai will make run for their life ab aisen mein meri beti kuwari hi rahna hai.".told rano sadly.

Parvati laughed and said "Ayyo Sumi she is only 18 she has to complete her studies and all .and anna (bhaiyya in southern language  adressing mohinder) only want the perfect husband for his daughter.I know you guys want to get her engaged and want to make her settled after her graduation .miljayega koi prince .bachke kahan jayega humare geetu hai ithni pyari.woh apni princess ko doondthe hue aayenge,bhagavan ellam shariyakum"(babaji will make everything alrite.)

"Hope so parvati wealth ,richness ,perfection sab teekh hai but  to get true love and life partner is difficult now a days.modern ho par apne sanskaar ko apne aap se aur apne di se jodkar rakhna bahuth mushkil hai"Hum yahan hai barson se par..."
"Par dill hai pakkka hindusthani  alleee?,maiine bhi apna kapada hi badla kyunki padmayude appakku  ee modern look nalla ishtama  and jo unke office mein kaam karthi haaina jo gorri gorri ladkiyaaa unse tho mai acha dikhna chaahyyie...athinu thaan ee sexy look"(pinkys dad he likes me in these modern cloths  and to match with the girls in working with him for that this sexy look.)ayyayyo kthni bath karthi ho sumi thum...mein kitchen mein jathi kithna kaam padi...haaa

Rano smiles at her crazy friend ...that time mohinder and Mr.iyer came back from office talking work related stuffs 

"Aap agaye ab tho office office khelna bandh kijiye aap ghar pahunch gaye "

"Hum kal ke kuch meeting ke barein mein discuss kar rahe the,its finished.where is my princess ?abhi thak naraz hai kya rano ji?"

"Woh garden mein hai  shayad aap fresh hojaye aur sheshuji aapbhi fresh hokar aajayiyega parvati kitchen mein hai .mein unhe bejthi hoon"

"Teekh hai boss...mohinder bends his head infront of her .she wacks him lightly n shows Mr.iyer who is hiding his smile."har mard ka yahi haal hai duniya ke samne sher ghar mein chooha apni real boss ke samne haina Iyer?"

Mr.Iyer goes to his cottage...

..."aap bhi na sab ke samne kuch bhi...sudhar jayiye jawan bache hai aapke..."
Rano said faking anger.

"Hum abhi bhi Aryan ka bada bhai dikthe hai tum chaho tho aaj rath ko proof dikhaooo," he asked snaking hands around her 

"Mahi ...behave ...aaap jaiye fresh hojayiye ...pls..."she said blushing ..."jaiyiye...she pushes him...mahi ...aapko apni princess se bath bhi karni hai aur unhe manana bhi hai"

" ha ab keliye chodraha hoon .."..n he walks towards his room .

Another part of mansion a huge princess bedroom with all modern interior , queen size bed with beautiful soft bed,satin sheets ,softy feathery pillows ,cushions in different shapes ,soft toys ,fully furnished.decorated with vases n lots of flowers scented candles .n near washroom area a huge wardrobe with all kind of dresses Indian,western...and shoes,jackets,bags,goggles,jewelry its like some princess bed room .and besides that a study area and huge balcony  another side of room which opens to the beautiful garden a spiral stairs to the garden with lots of flowers and a well maintain lawn and fountain.with swing placed near a huge tree.And someone is sitting on the swing like an angel descent from heaven .but ahhh awe this angel is  very angry at someone and doing her favorite job complaining to her babaji

"Khotha,gadha, ullu ,stupid ,moron ...aur uski wife aaah...mmm ...grrr hey babaji  aur gali bhi nahin athi mujhe  hmmmhaaa" ."hey babaji aap apni favourite bachi ke saath kya kar rahe ho ? This is not fair not fair at all  "a cute angelic girl with almond eyes is cribbing looking at the sky.

"After my eighteenth birthday i was escaping from that ullu and his wife's eyes now my own papaji ...my own papaji trapped your bachi n made me meet him and his wife grrr.ab mera kya hoga babaji ,bade log hai teekh hai lekin choti choti ladkiyon ki life mein twist kyun lathe ho ?yeh buri bath haina babaji .mujhe party mein jana hi nahi chahiye thi haaa " she is sitting on a swing n eating  Ferrero_Rocher like she is murdering someone with her mouth.

"Where is pinks ! Jab zaroorath hothi hai thabhi nahi milthi  warna chocolate box ki khulthe hai woh samne prakat  hothi hai ,Iyer uncle bhi na sar Par chada rakhi hai usko,aane do usee .kehne ko bestie hai par kayeki bestie jab zaroorath ho thab saath na de mein aaj uski juice banadoongi oops sorry babaji  I love pinks,she still my bestie.par aapki bachi bahuth tension mein hai ab is liye aise bolrahi hain just wipe it from your tab okay ...ha babaji ...pls .par woh hain kahan ??...mujhe apni life ki sabse badi twist bathani hai usko call karke poocha tho boli five minutes mein ayegi ab kahan rah gayi pinkkksss jaldi aao "... 

A cute chubby girl came inside like storm towards the garden thru the other side of mansion and dashed to a guy who was cleaning the statue placed in the lawn .she fell on the guy and started to stare him in a weird way .the guy was under her nervously  pushing her to make her get up.

"Pinkkks.  ...Pinky...pinky...padmasreee"shouted geet to broke the eyelock.

Pinky regained her conscious from her two minutes choti si love story with the cleaning guy and looked up to see a fuming geet.smiled sheepishly at her.

"Steve please go and resume ur work "said geet to worker and dragged her smitten bestiee with her.
"Haye steve ,new one ... he is so cute mwaaah n see geet i met him like in hero meets heroine in Bollywood movies and those hotty serial leads meet in the shows .the nazuk heroine meets the hot macho hero dashing him down with an eyelock haye " pinky said dreamily looking at Steve who is running away from pinky .

"Yea yea...very nazuk thats why bechara is rubbing his ass chuckled Geet".

" geetu guys like healthy figure babe"

"Healthy  not heavy pinks " 

" geet mein moti nahin hoon"

"of course  not babe you are sexy " geet winks at her .

"Haila chocolates akeli kha rahi thi  ohhh isse share karne keliye bulaya tumne how sweet Geet you are the best"

That reminds geet why did she call pinky their "omg pinks i have a problem ,woh you know i attended the party at khannas "

"Yeahhh i knoooww theee. Sssommm  offf mhhhannnas  is shooo ooot " said pinky with her mouth full of chocolates .

"Wat pinksss grrr stop eating yahan life ki problem discuss ho rahi hai n ur enjoying sweet pinkks .and khanna's son is happily married for God sake ! this is the limit ".

"What the hell !!he is married ?that too happily hmmm   " pinky says annoyed .geet glares at her Okay  okay !!now shoot wats the problem why fear when pinky is here"

"There we met mr. And senior mrs khanna there ".said geet

"the senior khannas !!the match makers !!! "How i wish , i meet them n they hook me up with some hot guy ."pinky said dreamily.

"Pinks tumein ladkon ke alwa kuch diktha nahin hai kya" Geet again wacked her out from dreamland.

" Okay okay sorry ,tell me now what happened did they OMG they saw you means thumari doli sajne wali hai."pinky got excited

"Shut up pinks !.papaji made me introduced to them deliberately,so that they could suggest a marriage material for me.how can he do that without even asking me ...he knows i wanna study more n don't want to stay away from mom,bhai ,papa and you . i was escaping from that aunty uncle for long time as they were very reputed in these match making thing .People call them heavenly couple makers kayka heaven they will make my life hell ...grrr kya karoon mein ab pinky".n woh uncle,aunty bolrahe the geet imitating  Mrs.khanna "Mohinder you hides a angel in your  house its a punishable offense ,ur princess should be in the arms of a prince in a party like this not holding her papa"hhmmm geet puffs her face.

"Yaar yes  the aunty is little annoying but whom ever they hooked up they were happily married,woh aise beuro weuro thodi na laga rakhe they just made a situation  two three suitable couple to meet each other thats all n they clicked n they got married.you can say the golden word NO  if you don't want to get married to the guy they are showing.and I am thinking about the poor guy bechara your dad n bro will put an entrance grilling session for him before even the guy take your name or see your photo.meeting n dating geet handa will be like a unfulfilled dream for that poor chap."pinky pities the guy.

"Pinkss  my papaji is the best n bhai is a rockstar they love me yaar, and i dont want to go away from them "

"Love hmmm yeh love nahin yaar mad in love hai uncle keliye tum abhi bhi bachi ho and he wants a made in India  munda for his made in England girl .aur thu made in england hi hai kya kya patha uncle &aunty travel karthe rahthe the aisa suna tha mein papa se"

"Chiii pinks i dont wanna discuss my parents lovelife with my bestie grrr ,tumse raay mangana like waste of time"

"Come on Geet mrs.khanna sirf tumse mili hai aisa thodi na hua hai ladke wale milne aaye aur rishtha pakka hogaya or theen din mein thumari shadi hai,so just chill babe"she pats geet's back.

"Mmm pinks ,i always admired my dad n mom n their relation it was not a fairytale but they survived all the hurdles came their way aur kabhi ek dooosrein ka hath na choda par aajkal aisa pyar aise lifepartner milna mushkil hai.i know my dad will find someone who is best for me kithne bhi posseive kyun na ho woh mere liye mere life keliye best karenge"

"Don't worry geetu,you have decided you will marry only your parents choice but they only choose the one the right one for you,shadi aur pyar se darr math...its a very beautiful feeling..."

" yeah yah i know n pinks  thujhe yeh feeling baar baar athi rahthi hai ;)"

"Apne button tho on-off hothi rahthi hai geetu,ithne sare handsome ladke hai duniya mein kisike face acha hai,tho kisi ki aankhein kisiki smile aur kisiki abs koi ithna haawt hai ki ek nazar mein mujhe maardale aur poori body pe aag lagale hayeee" she falls down dramatically on the grass with geet"

Geet giggles at her crazy friend and looks at stars those were blinking like diamonds n the moon light falling on her she blinks her eyes n feels the light breeze ... Thinks staring moon " how is love is ?is it really beautiful?is it possible a stranger become my soulmate ?my heart's desire?  Na jaane kaisa hoga woh ?"...she get s a butterfly feeling in her stomach  ...as she enjoys the breeze lying down looking towards the moon with pinky.

...somewhere ...a  guy standing behind the large window ...in his tracks and vest with hands on window pane feeling the light breeze staring the moon ...the moonlight shows how well built and sexy he is...the thick hair is swaying a little due to breeze ...those large  intense eyes with long lashes looking at the moon so passionately as he is looking at his bride...with pointed nose ...sharp jaws ...those M shaped lips ...forming a curve...suddenly those lips huskily utters... ..."GEET"...smirks at the moon which is hiding under cloud now as if it shies away with intense stare...

" Haaa... Geet jolts n suddenly sits up as she felt a tickle in her ear...her heart is beating like a drum ...a shiver ran through her spine..."
"what happened geet what are you searching..suddenly."asked pinky

She hides her hair behind the ear  that tickling her "noth...ahhh...nothing pinky...lets go inside its getting dark n mamma will be waiting for us...and papa aagaye honge"

"Ofcource lets go meri pet mein choohe cricket khel rahe hai ..."they stood up n walked towards mansion n geet was looking back n thinks wat was that i felt like somebody called me...jaise woh ehsaas mujhe apne aur keech rahe ho...kya tha woh"she is walking as if she is in a trance ...

"Geet what are you waiting for ?come fast yaar ..."

"yea pinks coming!!!!"this wedding talks has made my brain twisted..hhhaaa..geet slaps her head and walk towards pinky...

Precap:

"THE KHURANAS "

Edited by Niharikamaansi - 10 years ago
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update...
Loved it..
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it
sporthy_smile28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Bichari geet! 
Usko pata b nahi chala or uska photo maan tak pohoch gaya!😆
Waiting for there first meeting!
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update
thanks for the pm!!
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
very nice
thanks for pm but link is not working
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats in ur first Story! Superb Cs n prologue! well written! Part 1 was lovely! update soon n do pm
sanghita0000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi , I am Sanghita Dey . I have  read prologue & ch 1 of "heart's desire  " ..  ...it is  awesome ...plz  pm me from now onwards this story also along with others...I will love to comment...waiting for ur response...😃
neethuMG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai nalla start..
maan ne kaanan wtng...
malayale analle???