New MG story "Heart's Desire" story delayed note on page 9

Niharikamaansi thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Heart's Desire 

Introducing me :Hey friends I am Mansi Ahmed  ,a fan of geet since it started n crazy about maneet.
Still  keeping  Maaneet  alive in my life.just thinking about writing a story about them from a long time.Now just thoght to pen down my story .Hope you will all like it .criticism  and encouragement both are expecting from my fellow maaneetians  ðŸ˜Š. I am writing in this id niharikamaansi. You guys can call me mansi ðŸ˜Š.This is my first attempt in writing so please forgive me for mistakes .

Concept:Arranged marriage which turns into love n finding soulmates in each other.

Characters:

Geet's Family

Geet Handa 

A beautiful girl in her early eighteen .doing her bachelor degree one of reputed college in London right now,daughter of Mohinder handa.very bubbly ,down to earth,sweetheart of the family.

Mohinder handa

Belong to a aristocrat family in punjab  .one of the top business man in London .very rich. ( i am not going for details his profession  now)
Geets dad n her best friend cum father of the bride worried,possessive n protective about his angelic daughter.n boys stay away from my daughter wali glare dethe rahathe hai.wants best guy for his sweetheart n his angel.

Rano handa(Sumarani rathod) 

belong to royal family in jaipur n met mohinder during their studies n fallen in love with him and married with permission of their families.they n their family accepted mohinder n rano respectively with all the differences of being punjabi n royal rajasthani.mohinder calls her rano n she calls him mahi.very much in love with each other ,
Sweet,caring,soft spoken  woman who loves her family to core n take care of geet from her over protective husband n son .

Aryan Handa 

Geets elder brother ,proud being a Handa he is managing family business with his dad .very loving ,caring and protective for geet. very handsome  n loves his family to core. no bad habits."ordinary guys stay away from my sister she is a Handa  n my kiddo she deserves the best n perfect "

Samarjeet Handa (aka sam)Darji 

geet's darji, naughty dadaji of geet.mischevious,flirty enjoying retired life.(somewhat similar to sexy sam in kabhi alvida na kehna .i kept him as a cool guy in the family other than in serial).

Maan's Family

Maan Singh khurana

The name it self is enough,26 year old Architect by profession ,Most handsome ,killer attitude ,hotness personified ,top class buisiness man. Soul heir of khurana empire.girls will die for his one look ,he is gentleman for ladies treat them properly but no one is allowed to enter his heart ,still waiting n keeping his soul n body to that one person his dream girl.He is still waiting for his soulmate.
A gem as person ,best son to his parents ,a best brother&role model  to his siblings.favorite of his dadi.

Savithry devi khurana

As usual Maan's dadi

Raj Singh khurana

Maan's dad  ,owner of khurana empire . Like Maan he is also hardworking and the best  in business  and loving husband,son and father to family.and knows mohinder as they were college mates and in business field but mohinder 's business is mainly situated in London.

Maya khurana 
Maan's mom,a nice woman belong to a aristocrat family,loving wife n mother.

Vasisht khurana &Suhana khurana (23yrs old vasu and sona)

Twin siblings of Maan.very naughty ,loud and sweet brother and sister of maan .see Maan as their ideal.jovial kind of people.

Shaan khurana (19yr old )

Youngest of all,sweet and cute introvert guy loves music and painting wants to keep himself away from family business .loves his family .

Others will be introduced as story progresses.

Edited by Niharikamaansi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Niharikamaansi thumbnail
Prologue

"Khotha,gadha, ullu ,stupid ,moron ...aur  uski wife aaah...mmm ...grrr hey babaji  aur gali bhi nahin athi mujhe  hmmmhaaa" ."hey babaji aap apni favourite bachi ke saath kyu kar rahe ho ? This is not fair not fair at all  "a cute angelic girl with almond eyes is cribbing looking at the sky.

"After my eighteenth birthday i was escaping from that ullu and his wife's eyes. Now my own papaji ...my own papaji trapped your bachi n made me meet him and his wife grrr.ab mera kya hoga babaji ,bade log hai teekh hai lekin choti choti ladkiyon ki life mein twist kyun lathe ho ?yeh buri bath haina babaji .mujhe party mein jana hi nahi chahiye thi haaa " she is sitting on a swing n eating  Ferrero_Rocher like she is murdering someone with her mouth.

Ab yeh kiski shamath aagayi ...???????(me wonders)

"Where is pinks ! Jab zaroorath hothi hai thabhi nahi milthi  warna chocolate box ki khulthe hai woh samne prakat  hothi hai ,Iyer uncle bhi na sar 
Par chada rakhi hai usko,aane do usee .kehne ko bestie hai par kayeki bestie jab zaroorath ho thab saath na de mein aaj uski juice banadoongi oops sorry babaji  I love pinks,she still my bestie.par aapki bachi bahuth tension mein hai ab is liye aise bolrahi hain just wipe it from your tab okay ...ha babaji ...pls .par woh hain kahan ??...mujhe apni life ki sabse badi twist bathani hai usko call karke poocha tho boli five minutes mein ayegi ab kahan rah gayi pinkkksss jaldi aao "... 

Guys how is it ? Should i continue ? Plss leave comments ?

Index:

prologue :above
character sketch :page 1 and 2

Part 1 :page 3
Part 2: page 5
Edited by Niharikamaansi - 10 years ago
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
pls cont..sound very interesting..
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
interesting continue soon
about which couple geet is complaining
Downhill thumbnail
simply fabulous
loved it,
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice start
continue  soon!!!!!!
Niharikamaansi thumbnail
Updating character sketch

Sheshadri Iyer : 
right hand of Mr.Handa ,a south Indian staying inside the compound of handa mansion with his family.very loyal to mr.Handa.

Parvati Iyer : his wife n she is fond of make up ,modern dresses but a lady with full of love.loyal to handa family friends with Ranoji supervising the workers inside the mansion.

Padamsree Iyer aka pinky : their daughter bestfriend of geet and will do anything for geet and food.drools over each and every hot men that comes around that includes celebes,servants ,driver,mali,...etc.

Edited by Niharikamaansi - 10 years ago
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
very interesting pls jaldi start karo
4ever4love thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
sounds interesting.  pls cont!
Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3