Users

Frequent Posters

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: uma111

Myra , misti.

as usual lovely analysis.Uma, thank you
but kind of depressed about shlok behaviour. Dont be, he'll come around..this is his way of defending himself of heart break..but ofcourse he fails..

Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: supandifan

Nice analysis myra and misti..Thanks supandifan shrenu and avi are good but i did not expect such a disappointing episode at least on women's day well, it showed some reality of the world..

Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: jia.astk

Loved the title and emoticon is too good Myra ..nice review..thanks Jia

All I can say for now is ...I am going to W&W.yup, its a good strategy
But rightly said yes great acting by Avi, Shrenu.yes

Nice analysis @Misti

Myra.nelly thumbnail
Thank you😊
Intrepida thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Myra.nelly

This is why i tend to keep myself away from spoilers..will wait for the episode where they will show what kind of creature is this bride..

Abt the epi, thhere are some good parts to it..u should give it a try😊

basically im sick of Shlok's brainless outbursts! someone should put duck tape on his mouth!!😆
Aas2727 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yeah after reading analysis by you, angie n misti. There is some hope again. Actually I loved this serial a lot and for the first time I m hooked to any Indian serial like this that's why was a bit sad. But thanks to you all 😊
Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammna

i know thre is so much ranting now bec of aditi track, but todays episode i must say guys, the scene of avi at the tennis court with shrenu and the flashback, the gun shooting range ws so beautifully shot by waseem, as i hve said i watch the show only fr avi and shrenu and these beautiful ashlok scenes, however boring the track is now, u have to applaud avi and shrenu fr such superb performances and waseem fr his direction,yes, everyone u mentioned are professional and did an amazing job, those scenes were superb as for the track we will have to keep patience thats all after all it is a fiction story, so just chill.

Myra.nelly thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagar_ayush

Thanks for the positive analysis..you are welcome
I was in a way depressed after watching today's episode..
Shlok's behaviour towards Astha was getting intolerable..
For how long will Astha take the mental abuse from  the person she loves..I hated when she removed his shoes..I think she is tolerating this because her mission now is not to stay back with Shlok forever but to bring the old Shlok back..She is now all the more convinced that Shlok doesnt love or care for her..so it will become easier for her to leave him..i want her to leave,only  then he will know what he lost..
About Shlok I m not thinking..I hope something positive is in the offing..
I didnt hate the episode altogether but I was sad after watching it..

Myra.nelly thumbnail
jia.astk thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angie12

Jia,  I understood how you feel as I had this experience with Avi's prior show that started quite well, but was messed up because of ratings pressure.  The CVs of these shows (and I mean even the top shows) just sometimes kill the golden hen.  I too did my share of ranting and the ending of the show left a very dissatisfied feeling.

Believe me this show is nowhere spoilt the way that earlier show was spoiled with uninteresting characters dominating the show,  dumbing down of male lead and reduction of screen space of all interesting characters. 

Everything in the show is still good - the acting, direction, editing .  The problem is with the screen play as the script is either static or going in circles.   I think the story suddenly changed a week after the valentine day and this character Aditi was introduced.  But based on last two episodes, it seems as if the original story planned for the track is coming back.   Hopefully the focus will shift to Shlok and Astha with Shlok doing something different this time rather than just going after Astha as that would not interest audience.   Lets see if script improves and story stops moving in circles.  For now I am enjoying scenes rather than the entire story.

Angie...that is right the acting, direction and attention to detail is top notch ..they have raised the bar so high that it is difficult for us to digest when the story is not moving or going in circles. I love this show and so the criticism, ranting.
I for one have always thought that Shlok is a very shrewd, intelligent, manipulative guy and didn't like him dumb and have always liking of Astha being spunky, spirited, effervescent girl.
Agreed that she has matured, emotionally strong and all.  
I just hope it wont go the normal route of Astha being sati-savitri solving all the mysteries of the Agni house like they used to show in 80's movies and fall into TRP trap; that is what irks me. Hoping that they will show us something different and hatke than we have been seeing as resolutions ðŸ˜Š...
Edited by jia.astk - 10 years ago