Myra.nelly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

... varna main violent ho jaonga..be silent or else i will become violent..

I am starting with my favorite scene of today..shlokie practicing target shooting  to vent the anger he kept on collecting inside..you know he is very good at getting angry, even at the wrong moments and on the wrong persons, and now he found a new way of letting that anger out...
His trade mark sound track is on, the one that i call guns 'n' roses..and this time we actually had the real guns sounds..he is thinking abt all the things related to swati..breaking the guitar, throwing away the bangles, the tennis ball earlier..all this realted to letting all go.. after shooting the target..it seems that right in the middle, as i dont see other bullets shots on the sides..he stills for  a second, takes the headphones off and he is looking like he has made a decision..he turns his head to the right and there is a mirror..loking at it, his reflection or alter ego  has an evil/angry expression on..so the bad boy is back?! whats his next target ?is he ready finally to let the past go and move from the still moment he was talking to his friend about? is he trying to get out of swati's clashes so ashta, in his vision ( coz we know who is really playing with his feelings), wont have reasons to rub salt on hii, s wounds?! i hope he does use his dark side to win over this ghost girl..some times is good to fight evil with the same kind of weapons..

Ok, so the episode starts with ashta being harassed by aditi, shes showing her the white shirt she bought for shlok and asks her to keep it in their room, i am surprised on why didnt she do it, after all aashlok bedroom has become her camping site..ashta denies to put the shirt safe, and is quite annoyed with aditi's constant push..shes alsoo irritated by shloks reaction thats y she leaves saying shes busy..yes shes busy, thinking on how to get in more trouble with her complicated shlokie..shes keeen on peeling of his layers, and him being the onion that he is..will end up making her cry..

Shlokie is talking to his new asistent anand, by the way, this guy has such a bubbly face..shlokie is surrounded by kind people, first suresh and now this one.. anywho, shlok is actually using his brains to decode the mystery behind the card thingy, and decides that maybe it wasnt ashta, why would she call him outside..oh yeah smarty pants, how abt, how on earth would she know where you met the ghost girl in the first place?( as he doesnt know she has the diary)..so he decides to go that place on 5th street..or lets call it Elm street..after all he is going there to face his worse nightmare..

Coming to jyothi, shes being treated very well by the monsters, abhay and his bua, only bcoz they think her unborn is a boy..she strats to worry if they will find out te opposite, what will happen to her then?
She gets her answers at night time when the two have a talk,.. once they will know the gender they will keep the good treatment if its a girl and if not then they will send her to kholapur to get an abortion..so there is the place where they do their murders, thats y ashta got to see jyothi there for the first time..poor woman, i wonder how many times she had to visit it hearing so jyothi prays for her child...i know its good to ask god for help, but she also needs some human help..she must find a way to reach ashta or shlok or else shes doomed..
Speaking abt sad destiny..Sojal comes to anjali with kavya to seek permition for her daughter t get in a sport competition..she makes the kid take her blessings and anjali gives it but asks sojal what does she want..interesting, so she knows sojals technique, she knows her yet still makes those comparisons between sojal and ashta anjali gives the money yet doesnt give permision for her to actually play the sport..so why give money for the fees? for agnihotri image? let the people know they are encouraging girls yet at home they cage them and preserve them for marriage thats y she doesnt let the kid play, what if she breaks a limb and no one will marry her, sojal agrees, no one thinks abt the trauma a kid may feel if she will lose that limb..they are only worried abt her future marriage..what a twisted thinking.. now i am thinking, does jyothi has some kind of flaw that they made her marry such a jerk? i am just trying to think of a link between the scene with jyothi and this one..

I am not going to comment on Varad regarding his family, he isnot a husband he is just ornament..what interested me was that he left ouside to work just when ashta and shlokie were out to see that place the ghost girl recommended..varad is interested in ashta to change his family while he stays home knitting sweaters, so maybe he is interested to make shlokie face and forget his past..so maybe, just maybe..the pest, plague, corpse bride isnt alone in all this..just specullating..

We all wanted to know whats the famous place on Elm street, well it was a tennis field..it looks dead and haunted, it seems that everyth swati touches loses its light/glow..shlokie included..
baby bear remebers playing tennins with her, he playing and laughing, she sticks to one place and whinning, whats up with this girls, shes never satisfied with him..poor baby bear..
He finds a tennis ball, he grabs it in slow mo..and throws it away...i just have to mention how great this image is..him in a dark suit, running to throw that ball away just like he did with those bangles..
Someone is watching, he feels it and goes after a person which is not the ghost..

Shlokie and ashta meet up on the tennis court and ofcorse shlokie blames her for it..she loses her voice seeing his anger and hate but manages to say she can never hurt him, she knows the truth, means she knows the reason behind his behaviour but ofcourse he interprets the words angrily and ends up confesing his hate again..but, but he also says smth interesting..he will not care if she leaves now..caught u baby bear, you wanted her to stay till now, you still do but now u are just finding reasons to hurt her..and u r hurting urself more in the process..
A sad song is played..they go apart and ashta is being asked by a child( an innocent soul, an angel, maybe god showing his presence to her) if she is ok..she hugs him and leaves..hmm, so its true..she may look as if shes alone, but someone up thre loves her.He will never leave her..😊

At night, ashta dressed ina beautiful yellow night suit.. is trying to kill time,until shlok comes, reading a book..while checking the window she shes the corpse bride once again, and this time she encouters anjali in her way of finding the ghost..i am not getting it, why was ashta shouting, is smbody there..did she really think someone will answer..hey i am here, the ghost, dnt mind me..keep doing what u are doing am just doig my night joggπŸ˜•.. anywhoo, anjali goes with ashta and check up on the ghost and anjali ends up on thinking ashta is loosing it..so in every encounter cvs made us cur off the list the women in the agni house, the ghost its no sojal, anjali, so now there sre the men..and the pest.. now u make a guess..

Later shlokie comes home after a long tiring meeting with his friend the bottle and ashta makes him comfortable on the bed while their song is playing.." show me the way" is a part of the lyrics..who is showing it to whom?πŸ˜•

If u ask me, i liked the epidode, Avinash is simply fantastic
Edited by Myra.nelly - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Myra liked your writing...it does resonates with some of my thoughts...

The show starts with Astha who is feeling hurt that Shloke has accepted the shirt that Chipkali has brought for him and if this had been her then he would have rejected it. So she asks Chipkali to keep the shirt in Shloke's room...she won't touch the shirt. Astha did not remember that Shloke did wear the white shirt and the red blazer that she bought for her. Shloke went back to wear the dark clothes after all these things started. Astha is entitled to feel hurt, especially after the shouting that she received but she should also use her brain and not just look at the surface.  Looking superficially at things is her habit and she has to snap out of it if she wants to make some inroads. Anyway, Shloke goes to the office and asks his PA whether he has found out about the calls that were bothering him. On being told that the PA was not successful, he did not chew off the man's head for failing to do the work. He had literally chewed up Surish's head regarding Avdhut going to prison. This is such a big thing for him so why is his reaction so subdued? Is he tired of this whole thing?   Or has he been pushed enough? Nevertheless he thinks about his problem and realises that someone other than Astha can also do this. So he decides to go to the meeting point to catch the person who is doing all this...so he does not want to meet Swati? I mean in all this self-talk of his, he did not bring up the name Swati. So has he been pushed enough that Swati is going away? Astha also decides to go to the same place because she wants to find out who is winding up Shloke...but in comparison to Shloke it is she who is scared that what if that person is Swati. So along with finding the identity of the person who is creating all the troubles she is also interested in knowing whether Swati is still important for Shloke.  By any chance are they going towards Shloke being out of Swati haze but Astha believing that he is in love with Swati?

Anyway Shloke goes to the meeting point and remembers playing tennis with Swati. The flashback had Shloke wearing colourful clothes and enjoying himself, with Swati telling him not to laugh at her. This tennis ball reminded me of him throwing tennis ball on the wall as a means to irritate Astha...so Swati was there in that room with them that day. Shloke throws the ball away and then has a feeling that someone is watching him and chases that person. Astha also enters and they slowly arrive at the same point. Astha stands looking at him while Shloke slowly realises that Astha is standing and then it starts. Shloke again blames her for winding him up, but throughout this entire sequence I could not understand that whether he is talking about Astha or whether he is talking about Swati. Astha told him that she wanted to know who is doing all this and she also wanted to know the truth. On being asked what truth does she want to know, her answer was that she thought that he will not come...which according to her means that Swati is Shloke's past and has no bearing on his present. So now that he is here and blasting her, does that mean she will think that Swati also has importance in his present? Shloke does not believe that she wanted to know whether Swati is important to him or not but that she is only interested in winding him up because she enjoys seeing him in pain. Apparently Astha is a sadist and he tells Astha off that she has lost this competition because he is a much bigger sadist than her. Well baby bear is saying the truth here. I will have to give him his dues to recognising his sadistic tendencies. The way he was smiling and enjoying his drink while Astha's heart was being broken on their SR was actually a very good example of sadistic behaviour. Shloke continues that this time her cheap antics are not going to have any influence on him and that girls like her do not have the right to be trusted. He further adds that whatever is happening is happening for the good and that now even if she leaves, he will not mind. Does that mean that it would have affected him before?  I mean say for example yesterday when he was throwing the smileys on the floor?  Astha begs him to believe her because she cannot even hurt him in her dreams and Shloke counters that girls like her only know how to give pain.

Throughout this entire altercation Shloke did not take Astha's name and he was refering to her in third person. So whom was he shouting at...Astha? Swati? Or the brain worm that has lodged in his brain and which needs some whacking to be removed from his brain? There was another thing regarding this altercation, this felt more like a tantrum display than a full-fledged blow out. So has Shloke reached the point where he has nothing substantial to shout at and hence his irritation is getting converted to tantrums when Astha is concerned? Shloke walks away and Astha is left devastated. Both keep on remembering Shloke telling Astha that whatever is happening is right and that his hatred for her is soon going to crash the Richter scale and that now he will not feel any pain when she goes away. Interestingly when they were showing Shloke driving and remembering his harsh words at Astha the camera swings between focussing on his face and the car's mirror, while Astha is just walking and remembering what Shloke told her. So Astha is now becoming sure that Shloke does not care for her and since he came that means Swati is important for him? But this swinging between image and reality in Shloke's car...is he confused? As Astha walks away, someone tugs her sari's pallu and it is a little boy who asks her what is the matter with her? She hugs him and starts crying...little boy...mmm...so is another little boy going to hold her pallu when she decides to walk away? By the way this real little kid looked completely confused with Astha suddenly hugging him, then crying and then suddenly leaving him.

Meanwhile Shloke is doing target practice. Most probably to let his anger out and maybe also clear his head. He is shooting at a target and his aim is not missing...he has flashbacks regarding him breaking the guitar, throwing away the broken glass bangles and throwing away the ball. So all the flashbacks are to do with removal of memories. When he initially lowered the gun, he was not angry but looked as if he was trying to make sense of things. He removes his ear muffs and his trademark music starts playing. He gives a determined look at his image on the mirror. So is it the time for the return of the shrewd Shloke and for him to go after the person who is doing all this in his trademark Shlokie way...I mean the way he hoodwinked Astha? Has is confusions cleared for him to choose a path? Shloke is a mixture of NNeranjan and Anjali. From the former he gets his shrewdness and from the latter the emotions. But since at heart he is more Anjali's son than Neeranjan's, when his emotions get the upper hand then shrewdness takes a backseat. He showed his shrewdness when he went after Astha. He was attracted to Astha and although there was some emotional connection, they were not strong enough, so he could control them. But whenever in sporadic incidences the emotions took an upper hand he did lose the plot. But slowly over time he has become emotionally involved with Astha and recently he has been hit by the bulldozer of his past. So his emotions have taken the upper hand and he has become distracted. Now if he has finally reached a point where he has nothing else to shout at and where he is starting to deal with his confusions, then chances are there that this time he will use his brain to get to the bottom of this situation. Also by doing that he will be able to separate memories from reality and accept that even if two people might have some characters in common, it does not mean that their inherent nature is also the same. Of course the makers can show him again going back and going after Astha and the same thing being repeated again...But what are they going to get from that?

Back in Agnihotri mansion, it is midnight and Astha is reading a book and wondering why Shoke has not returned home. She has a flashback of Shloke telling her that girls like her cannot be trusted. She brushes aside the memory and decides to call Shloke only to get a message that the phone has been switched off. In the meantime she gets to hear the sound of a payal and goes to investigate. She does manage to see the wandering night-time entertainer and runs to catch hold of her, only to bump into Anjali who was coming from the same area as the wandering night-time entertainer. Anjali refuses to accept that there is someone dressed up as a bride wandering around the house at night and when Astha could not find her, Anjali tells her no to tell this to others because people might believe her to be mad (mmm...ok I am leaving this for the time being). So Astha heard the payal from top of the stairs when the person was roaming on the ground floor and Anjali did not hear or see anything when she was in the area of the might time stroller? 

Regarding Sojal, she brings Kavya and does not get permission for her daughter to take part in sports. She is a bit disappointed but then Anjali tells her that if Kavya gets injured then who will marry her later on in life. And Sojal accepts this? When she was determined to get permission from Anjali? Varad is least bothered that Kavya's dreams are getting squashed, he is more interested in work and in the fact that Sojal did not fight with him regarding what Anjali told him. Is Sojal up to something or am I missing something here? Sojal does not have the capability to think deeply, so does Anjali wants to distract her attention from Varad and to focus it on Astha? Yesterday Anajli wound Sojal up and now she is holding her back from fighting with Varad. Then Jyoti also gets to know that her child might be aborted and that she is getting this special treatment just because she might be carrying a male child. She already knew this, so why is she so surprised? Earlier she was ready to fight and now she has left everything to bappa. Why did Anjali mention about girls being injured as kids and not getting suitable grooms? Is this just a passing comment or is there more to it? I have known people passing on the same advice to others regarding girls and I have also known of girls from well-established familys but who had some sort of mental or physical defects for which they were married off to less desirable grooms...So what is happening here.

By the way Shloke returns home drunk and falls on the bed while Astha removes his shoes, socks and covers him with a blanket. Now Shloke had accused Astha for being a  sadist ...will a sadist do what she is doing?

Edited by misti73 - 10 years ago
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Love the emoticon MyraπŸ˜†. i hope he concentrate on Aastha because apparently mystery girl is Aditi who has sleeping disorder so she dress up as brides and haunts agni mansion at night
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The episode was entertaining for sure Myra and I don't think the track is too slow either. But in Shlok I can find no change where as Astha seems to have undergone a tremendous one. Love has indeed changed her upside down , right down to her spirit. Astha of initial days is gone , loving Shlok and being betrayed by him has really taken it's toll on her. Even in the earlier days Astha was delusional , remember the post Kohlapur scene at her home were she said that Shlok was the epitome of decency. Now I think she is even more gone. Because frankly I do not see how a woman can take so much insult and yet keep quiet and meekly continue serving her prisoners. Does such women exist?  Maybe it's my fault , maybe it's the woman in me who believes in patience but yet knows that even that has a limit. I cannot see Astha being mistreated further by Shlok and the entire A clan. Jyothi scenes makes me squirm enough what with her husbands puke worthy kindness. Astha is silently taking it from everyone in the mad house.
Jyothi - She prayed to God for help and her faith is praiseworthy. I just hope help comes to her. It's high time the missing Agnihotri daughter made an entry. Wouldn't it be nice to see her as a doctor where An hay takes Jyothi for the sex determination test and she coming to her sister's aid. Sigh! Wishful thinking I know. Much like Swati with Shlok , I am obsessed with the missing Agnihotri daughter. 

Edited by CavingIn - 10 years ago
Aishaa3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely title myraπŸ˜ƒ our grey rajkumar shlok..whoz isnt acting like one latelyπŸ˜† though i m realy disapointd with the epi ur review is lovely to read as alws!
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting episode.  After many episodes later, I found today's episode interesting.    Maybe the writers are finally going to turn around the story to how it was supposed to be at this point.  Have to see next week's episode to see if my hunch is correct.  But today after a  long time, they tied up some loose ends. 

So to me the theme seems to be going back towards parallels and history repeating itself but with different consequences.

1.  Parallels

Jyoti, Astha, Kavya, Sojal and Swati & the treatment of girls on Women's Day - An Irony

Jyoti is getting a respite because Abhay/Sulbha do not yet know about the gender of the baby.  I think Jyoti's story is being brought back to how it was supposed to be.  She was shown having pregnancy symptoms earlier with Abhay/Sulbha treating her nicely because of some prediction from a pandit that she would have a son.  Then it went nowhere after the valentine day.  Then Aditi track started which just made the story go haywire.  But now it is back to Jyoti being pregnant enough to a point where the gender of the baby can be determined.  also it was made clear that Jyoti is taken to Kolhapur for illegal abortions because it is against the law to determine the gender and then abort the child if it is a girl.  So this now makes it clear why Shlok did not try to meet Jyoti in Kolhapur when he made that trip with Astha, because he did not know that Jyoti was in that city getting an abortion.  Wish they had made it clear much earlier, but at least one loose end was tied up today.

Anyway, coming back to Jyoti, she now knows that she is not left with much time as Abhay was talking about taking her to a clinic.  Jyoti is also now shown openly expressing her abhorence of Abhay/Sulbha and she is determined to save her baby.  She is praying to God because human beings have let her down.  Since Astha has not reached out to her,  what would she do now?

The same day Jyoti's baby is being endangered,  Kavya is also shown expressing interest in games.  She is good enough to be selected but nobody in the family is interested in letting her play.  Her parents want to give her a normal life, but are too weak and too self centered to fight for her.  Varad who can fight for issues close to his heart prefers to go to work or is concentrating on Sojal's motives than to fight for the dreams of his daughter.  Sojal at least made an effort and consoled Kavya, yet her interests are now making her silent. 

The day Kavya is forbidden to play in games because her probable injuries would supposedly endanger her prospects of a good marriage, Shlok's flashback is of Swati wearing short sports dress (appropriate wear for tennis) and playing sports with Shlok who seemed to have prefered sportsy, extrovert artistic girls.  Swati is also shown as a high maintenance person who demanded a lot from Shlok.  So Shlok had no problem wanting that type of girl in his life, but did he not know that what his dear baba wanted.  That brings me to the second point of my comments that I will write shortly.

Then there is Astha - a person who is very soft and flawed too.  But to me she is not a weak person.  She just has a capacity for a lot of love.  She has actually rebelled against a very strong mother to be with the person she has fallen for quite deeply.  She has compromised with her values to an extent where she is not raising a voice against things that used to bother her earlier.  But she has also been given a lot of leeway by Niranjan because of his own interests of course.   She has also compromised because Shlok has become a priority for her.  She talked to God about finding a purpose in being forced to stay with Shlok.  She is taking the most from Shlok because now she has accepted Shlok with all his flaws and she also wants to give him peace.  But she is also reaching a breaking point where Shlok's short sightedness, insecurities and his tendency to react because of his past is driving her emotionally away. 

2.  Misunderstandings - Is History Repeating Itself?

Both Astha and Shlok are developing misunderstandings about each other's motives when they are actually honest with each other.  Shlok is mainly responsible for it.  It seems that there is a vested interest in creating differences between Shlok and Astha.

Swati was a person who would not have suited Niranjan because he prefers low maintenance women who becomes too attached to their husbands and can be molded in the ways he prefer them to be.  Shlok on the other hand seems to be attracted to girls who are independent, have a voice and an opinion of their own own and have courage to stand up for their rights.  So Swati must have been deemed unsuitable, but Niranjan did not want to alienate Shlok.  So Swati was removed in a different way where probably misunderstandings were created in a way that Swati went away after hurting Shlok a lot.  From what has been shown from Shlok's flashbacks and diary, probably Shlok and Swati would not have lasted because it seems as if Shlok was also in love with an image and Swati does seem superficial.  But the breaking was more because of misunderstandings between them rather than natural drifting of two people who cease to find common things between them.

Same is happening now between Astha and Shlok and somebody is an instigator.  Of course Shlok himself is a culprit because his new theme is "guilty until proven innocent" where it seems that he does want to think of Astha as guilty because then it protects him.  Today I did find his characterization quite consistent with how he was shown in the beginning.  There too he chose to believe Astha as guilty based on some flimsy proofs even though Astha too was responsible for some misunderstandings.  There was some evolution though because after he calmed down, he did ask for investigation and considered the possibility that it was probably not Astha.  But he again flipped when he saw Astha because he was already suspicious of her snooping in his things that had information about his past.  Why so much obsession about not wanting Astha to find out about his past.  Does he not want her to know his vulnerabilties or does he think that he would really loose Astha if she knows his past.  Today he told her that now her leaving does not matter to him.  So he in a way confessed that her leaving him had mattered to him earlier and it had nothing to do with baba. 

But if it did not matter to him,  then why did he go to the shooting range and why did he get drunk again.  He is actually letting go of his memories - guitar (that he never destroyed before), bangles and now the tennis ball.  But Astha leaving him and "betraying" him is affecting him, but he refuses to clear up any misunderstandings because this is an easy way out.  That way he and Varad are very similar who both want Astha and Sojal to be the way they have envisioned them to be.  Shlok long ago decided (from the first meeting) that Astha was out to get him and now he is trying to reinforce that despite all the evidence to the contrary.  So he is going to be a bigger sadist because that way Astha cannot hurt him.  In fact, he is retreating back into the darkness from where he was beginning to emerge a while ago.  Varad too has made an image of Sojal, but her contrary behavior of not reacting negatively to Anjali's rules today puzzled him and he was more busy thinking of Sojal's motives than thinking of his daughter's disappointment. 

Coming back to Astha and Shlok ,  Astha too is now misunderstanding Shlok that he cares for a girl whom he had met after years, as he would take a gift from her or would tie a scarf on her to protect her from pesticides.  But she does not see his body language where he is extremely reluctant to talk to Aditi or to do anything with her.  But will Astha let herself be driven away from Shlok or will she fight back.   She is heartbroken but she is still determined to find out the truth about the person who is playing games with Shlok.  So will she succeed in giving some closure to Shlok about Swati before she leaves?  And logically she should leave.  Shlok's reckless behavior has to have consequences.  Only then his eyes would open.

Who is behind the Games?

Today it seems that there is somebody who is interested in creating misunderstandings.  The card and file were too convenient and could have landed with somebody else.  Yet they were given to Shlok with the intention that he would share it with Astha.  That is what happened.

All this started happening after Niranjan freaked out seeing Astha's influence on Anjali.  Does he now want to break Shlok and Astha.  But then he is still telling Anjali to praise her.  Then there is Anjali who was the front player in Swati saga and she was again there when Astha saw the corpse bride.  Anjali told Astha not to tell it to anybody.   Varad is there too who wants to gain Niranjan's approval and knows of Astha's interest in Shlok's past.  In any case, it is good to see that there is some internal person who is playing these games.

The story is hopefully moving back to the main players.  But hopefully CVs will not drag the bride mystery and will move on to strong characters.

Overall, it was an interesting episode.  I liked both Avinash and Shrenu but it was Avinash who was the major attraction - whether in the shooting range scene or in the flashback scene.  He is really making Shlok come alive even sometimes with the limited material he is given.  But Shlok needs to be given more monologues or scenes where Shlok's thoughts should become clear to audience at this point, as it is now 6 months and this track is supposedly on unraveling of Shlok's past and his moving on.  I also hope that writers put focus on main characters rather than stretching a mystery of a character that is not intersting many viewers.

I also liked the direction of scenes - such as Shlok walking away in fog leaving behind a heartbroken Astha or that little boy asking Astha if she was alright and Astha clinging to him for comfort or Shlok shooting in anger and remembering the past where he was letting go of Swati's symbols.

Edited by Angie12 - 10 years ago
Prads thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Myra, Misti, Angie.waiting for ur analysis..
m all confused abt where the story is heading n wat CVs r trying to say..πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

ur analysis s d only saving grace for me now..😭

Cvs have shown such a weak Astha who cant even fight for her self respect n tht too on Women's Day where entire world s encouraging women Empowerment..😭😭

Here is my ranting..

Edited by Prads - 10 years ago
bingyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
my  laptop  charger  is  dead  , Rip  charger  , dont  know  when  i  will  be  back  ,

will  try  to  come  soon
mayabharathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
very well written as always
hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Great analysis...!!!Edited by hi50 - 10 years ago