And to his advantage he is a brilliant actor

Your post is equilant to ---
Saying salman khan can't act so that's why his movies flop at box office

As for gu -- who is he ?????

@Blue: πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² Then he shouldn't be an actor πŸ˜•

AidanQ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: abba12

I saw u people for the first time in this forum ..where did u come from ?? just to support GUNJAN ??

we dropped down from the heavenz, my fraand 😎
yeah dis mann so dumb fr 1year he was working wid Double D but still dint learnt how to act 🀣 🀣
beer gut 🀣 🀣 hilarious 🀣
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuccha420

Sarcasm ends on toad level mentality fans. Thanks for proving it yet again. Besides, you never start the sentence with and... and even if you do, you write the very first letter with a capital alphabet. .. For example And πŸ˜›

@ bold. Then you need to go back to school my friend. You can start a sentence with a conjunction in some cases. I understand in the past it wasn't acceptable, but now that's not the case anymore. I am sorry I forgot to use capital A in my post.

Grammar police are in full forceπŸ˜†
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

Madhubala is the only show where none of the leads know what is acting, one was woody cullen who gives same expression 24x7 one is DD mata who's OVERACTING queen and there is gunju baba who is so handsome that I want to puke πŸ€’

And the storyline, was there even any logic storyline in this show ? πŸ˜³

Don't force me to bring DD in this post πŸ˜­ You know my kamzori πŸ˜­ I LOOOVE DD  β€οΈ πŸ€ͺ
Tainar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What utter rubbish! Darling... Secret Bhai LOVER I suggest you go bury yourself right behind a rock when your lover boy was killed. You can say all sorts of s**t about Vivan but none of his fans will believe you. Lol! Bhai lovers will always say shit about Vivian out of jealousy. As for the other girl with her family member in Colors, again that is just plain bullshit. If the man couldn't act or speak a word of English then how did he manage to shoot for 490 episodes and give interviews?
Anyway, I am usually a levelheaded person and respect other people's opinions but yours was a cry for battle. And as a Jungli Billi I am ready to shred you and your fellow bhai lovers to pieces! So scram before my girls and I finish you! 😑
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: AidanQ

we dropped down from the heavenz, my fraand 😎

this forumz iz notz goodz for peoplez came from heavenz my fraaand
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#003399">@Blue:😲😲😲Then he shouldn't be an actorπŸ˜•</font>

But he is a brilliant actor
And that's why he is a actor
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AidanQ

my englishz weakz...thanx for correcting me fraand. 😳

No problem😊
-KissMyAss- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Don't force me to bring DD in this post πŸ˜­ You know my kamzori πŸ˜­ I LOOOVE DD  β€οΈ πŸ€ͺ

I'm taking adventage of your kamzori to bring some entertainment in this forum muahahahah😈