Gunjan Utreja you rock! <3

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my gosh this guy is sooo hawt and a MILLION times better looking than that wooden plank Vivian Dsena. He also knows how to ACT  unlike our Desi Edward Cullen. I am SO glad that Wooden plank got kicked out of MB and Gunjan replaced him! πŸ‘

Right now, I hope he utilises his time well to get rid of that humongous beer gut, which probably consists of delicious Parsi food. πŸ˜³ And fixes his teeth as well, πŸ˜†. 

Being jobless and well, he's got a lot of time to probably do some acting workshops as well, me thinks. πŸ˜› He desperately needs to work on those wooden, vampire-ish expressions that have mentally scarred me for life. 

Anywho, I just think MB got a new lease of life by the replacement of VD. And I hope this new guy gets all the accolades he deserves!

Edited by MissCoco - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What a post! πŸ‘
I can bet on it that a dead 100 year old tree has more expressions than that Desi Edward...but I really appreciate that he can contribute to India's natural resources..why cut trees when you have wooden people like Wooden DSena? πŸ€ͺ
AidanQ thumbnail
I like the new guy too...his expressions are to die for, and the chemistry with Drashti...ooh laa laa β˜ΊοΈ

Vivian, bah, who cares about jobless actors...he would do a good job as a piece of furniture in some random show ❀️
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
🀣🀣🀣 GU HAWT πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MissCoco

Oh my gosh this guy is sooo hawt and better looking than that wooden plank Vivian Dsena. He also knows how to ACT and DANCE unlike our Desi Edward Cullen. I am SO glad that Wooden plank got kicked out of MB and Karanvir replaced him! πŸ‘

Right now, I hope he utilises his time well to get rid of that humongous beer gut, which probably consists of delicious Parsi food. πŸ˜³ And fixes his teeth as well, πŸ˜†. 

Being jobless and well, he's got a lot of time to probably do some acting workshops as well, me thinks. πŸ˜›

either u r blind, or watching another show bcoz there is no karanvir in MB2. the male lead name is Gunjan Utreja aka gunju punju aka gunju babaπŸ˜†

seems to me you're a big fan of VDπŸ˜† and misses him a lotπŸ˜†. don't worry he will be backπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by SVK1234 - 10 years ago
AidanQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tuccha420

As a fan, my sentiments would be hurt by your posts and I normally ignore such loosers posts but you are right. My chacha's saasuma works with Colors and she told him that this guy is only good for throwing tantrums. At times they had to act the scene 10 times because Vivan couldn't say a simple english word. Sad but true.

heard that he was kicked out of the show cuz of un-proffesional attitude...is that true?...could you confirm with your chacha's sasuma? πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: SVK1234

either u r blind, or watching another show bcoz there is no karanvir in MB2. the male lead name is Gunjan Utreja aka gunju punju aka gunjy babaπŸ˜†

seems to me you're a big fan of VDπŸ˜† and misses him a lotπŸ˜†. don't worry he will be backπŸ˜ƒ

The post has been edited frand. πŸ˜³ Fixed the minor typos. πŸ˜†

Yeah, I'm sure he will be back. But let's hope he ain't back with a bigger beer gut. πŸ˜›
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

🀣🀣🀣 GU HAWT πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£... SO HAWT DAT DA 1ST TYM I SEEN HIM I CUDNT HELP BUT PUKE...

MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: SVK1234

either u r blind, or watching another show bcoz there is no karanvir in MB2. the male lead name is Gunjan Utreja aka gunju punju aka gunju babaπŸ˜†

Not the TM's fault...your wooden dsena is so wooden that we forgot what we are writing..so intoxicating πŸ€ͺ
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

🀣🀣🀣 GU HAWT πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£...

knows acting and has expressionπŸ€” 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣