Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SVK1234

or TM is so mesmerize by VD good looks, charms and persona that he forgot his new male lead nameπŸ˜†

Yes I was so mesmerised by his horrendous teeth, and his massive gut to even remember the new guy's name. Shucks! πŸ˜³
AidanQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HawaaPot

That's gonna be a good way to depopulate our Earth...too much of overpopulation may decrease after bringing him back. πŸ€’

one killer-look from that wooden beast and all girls dies...besht way to depopulate the earth ☺️
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

u find GU hawt dats ur opinion, fyn but y compare him wit VD...?

seems lyk evn TRP aunties find 2 HAWT 2 handle dats y dy change da channel or totally ignore watchin at 8.30...  he burns ur eyes n im sure evry1 wants 2 keep der sight...

AidanQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: TeArS4HaPpInEsS

u find GU hawt dats ur opinion, fyn but y compare him wit VD...?

seems lyk evn TRP aunties find 2 HAWT 2 handle dats y dy change da channel or totally ignore watchin at 8.30...  he burns ur eyes n im sure evry1 wants 2 keep der sight...

hey there fraand, wat ya think about the pantition to bring Wooden-plank back?

TRP Aunties will agreez, no?

Originally posted by: faria86

reported & comparison posts are not allowed 

i'm not a fan of VD but i don't support ppl bashing actors 
every actor who hv achieve name & fame definitely hv something that's why he or she gets gud fan following  
besides i think VD has done justice to his character as RK & GU is gud but not too gud as of now he has improve a lot & i must appreciate him for improving so fast 

My frand,, where did you see the bashing. πŸ˜•

I've only give some amazing advice to VD. πŸ˜†

Yeah he's got a lot of fans but there's always scope for improvement don't ya think? πŸ˜›
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Gunju baba is so hot that I don't need charcoal and match to light up my BBQπŸ˜† Wow!!! his acting is amazing, and his expression is to die for🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒🀒.

no wonder since his entry trp went down from 2.3 to 1.6🀣
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AidanQ

and it's petition not pantition
Muahahahaaa beer gut πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Rasgulla I say πŸ˜† But Farah likes Vampirish look πŸ˜² πŸ˜†
AidanQ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

Gunju baba is so hot that I don't need charcoal and match to light up my BBQπŸ˜† Wow!!! his acting is amazing, and his expression is to die for🀒.

no wonder since his entry trp went down from 2.3 to 1.6🀣

agree. my fraand. πŸ‘

Wooden-plank was the star of the show...they could have thrown out DD, together with the supporting cast, and telecast our desiVampy's face for 20 minutes, with his beautiful white teethz showing, and the show would have got a trpz of 50+
PaRdOnMyFrEnCh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AidanQ

evn DD wants out from dis crap... poor her she has 2 BURN wit da HOTNESS of her new male lead... as she sed her self post leap "sum decesions r professional & not personal" 

we shud trend 2 get DD free from dis crap...