Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AidanQ thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: SVK1234

@ bold. Then you need to go back to school my friend. You can start a sentence with a conjunction in some cases. I understand in the past it wasn't acceptable, but now that's not the case anymore. I am sorry I forgot to use capital A in my post.

Grammar police are full force๐Ÿ˜†

lolz. I didn't knoez peoplez hadz to knoez engliss in order to postz herez ๐Ÿ‘

All new memberz reading this postz and planningz to join this forum, bewarez people will pickz on you for not knowing engliss ๐Ÿฅฑ

Thought we were dicussing Wooden-Plank here

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

I'm taking adventage of your kamzori to bring some entertainment in this forum muahahahah๐Ÿ˜ˆ

der is no fun until n unless farah giv some views on her love DD ๐Ÿ˜†
-KissMyAss- thumbnail

Originally posted by: LSPD

But he is a brilliant actor
And that's why he is a actor

DD jaisi co-actress ho toh anyone will look like a good actor if you compare them with her ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: LSPD

But he is a brilliant actor
And that's why he is a actor

Haha but it's not because he is an actor it means he is brilliant ๐Ÿ˜†
Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
by a "fresh lease of life" i'm hoping you're referring to the recent debacle of MB on the TRP charts...cos these days there are a lot of posts/articles that seem to refer to imaginary TRP *soaring* due to the new lead's arrival...or are u fan of irony too?๐Ÿ˜‰

and if you're delusional enough to not own up to the fact that MB's success was primarily reliant on VD's portrayal of RK and his sparkling on screen chemistry with Drashti...then you're in denial for reasons best known to you.

WRT looks...I agree with @LSPD...for someone who looks as good as VD does he can just about get away with anything,however poor GU is too unfortunate that way to put it mildly ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Manhoos_JSG

I'm taking adventage of your kamzori to bring some entertainment in this forum muahahahah๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Injustice my own sis takes advantage of me ๐Ÿ˜’ Where is the world going
So now let's bajaoing DD's tuntura ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Tuccha420

Guys, we're talking about woods, rocks, trees, caves, mountains and every other thing, whether living (VD) or non living (rock)  that lacks expression. No need to drag a talented actor like DD in here. 

Too late ๐Ÿ˜ณ Now I am hungry ๐Ÿ˜ณ
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Tuccha420

Guys, we're talking about woods, rocks, trees, caves, mountains and every other thing, whether living (VD) or non living (rock)  that lacks expression. No need to drag a talented actor like DD in here. 

do u think topic is complete without discussing her
LSctt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Tainar

What utter rubbish! Darling... Secret Bhai LOVER I suggest you go bury yourself right behind a rock when your lover boy was killed. You can say all sorts of s**t about Vivan but none of his fans will believe you. Lol! Bhai lovers will always say shit about Vivian out of jealousy. As for the other girl with her family member in Colors, again that is just plain bullshit. If the man couldn't act or speak a word of English then how did he manage to shoot for 490 episodes and give interviews?
Anyway, I am usually a levelheaded person and respect other people's opinions but yours was a cry for battle. And as a Jungli Billi I am ready to shred you and your fellow bhai lovers to pieces! So scram before my girls and I finish you! ๐Ÿ˜ก

Jungli billi? MEOWW!!! ๐Ÿ˜†
LSPD thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#006699">Haha but it's not because he is an actor it means he is brilliant๐Ÿ˜†</font>

Ok I agree he is a brilliant actor