Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

credit : poorvi

This will be added to the stardom post !
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I remember he had won Footlose in 2011. No awards before that or any other events he participated in with his SSDC team? Nominations the one where he was in the final nomination list. Trending part what was it about?

Articles links where he was tagged under which section will that be included?

Joshua can you post your introduction post write up here.
...Diya... thumbnail
No shruti , that's all I know about what he won , yes footloose one, see the siggie above . :)  But it can goes in the stardom one only na ? 
Trending was about #ShantanuMaheswariRules  :) 

We can put the articles in recognition one , what say ?  As in fame, his articles, newspaper cuttings and the trending ? ? Edited by ...Diya... - 10 years ago
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Guys would it be possible for you all to reserve posts and upload all the msgs received, and all the sigs/avis/VMs other creations? Write ups can can be done later in the day :) I can update it in the index later in the day so that on the final day you only have to format. There's just a day left to complete the thread, so yeah!
shruti thumbnail
If it is just 1-2 awards we can add it in stardom post. Trending part can be mentioned in the second post. There have been many articles searching and adding each will be a tedious task. Also we have very less time so better we not include it.

That banner by Poorvi is for SSDC journey part from Journey To Stardom post? Also the order can be reversed Siggie/Edit-Description/Intro-VM instead of VM-Intro-Siggie.

Joshua post your introduction for Shantanu main post here. Diya has posted hers. We can see how to combine both. Also did you check the layout suggestion I posted?
Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Where are swaronswaron and -bLEu98-? They should also participate here since time is running out.

...Diya... thumbnail
@ahaana

swaronswaron (akansha) has some prob and can't come online but she approves of everything I have posted here , I showed her all 😊
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey akanksha here sorry for not being here around but i and diya had been discussing this all and our layout is wat diya has put up :)  Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
here r some of the stuff we would want to use in the thread cant post all because we dont want to reveal them hope u ppl dont mind :)

this siggy we want to add in spl messages as we will be describing abt shantanu behind offscreen persona :)

this is gonna be put up in the intro

aftr description 
shruti thumbnail
Are all those banners for main post? Third one is for messages by SSDC and D3 team?