Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Lassi

Happy Birthday Shantanu..πŸ₯³ 
may you get all happinss and success in your life
you and sneha together gave us a beautiful fairytale Swaron which memories will always be cherished..😊
May all your wishes and dreams come true... 

Lassi

Glaxy

hay shantanu wish you a very very very hapyy birthday God bless you which is always better for you I really wish that you always collect love care wishes respect and more and more happness from your family friends and fans no doubt You deserve more than just a simple happy birthday wish You bring joy to our hearts and make our life richer. w'll always cherish you because you deserve it you are really nice kind and sweet person your fans follow you you are inspiration for us no doubt we like and love you a lot My wishes and blessing for you this day, Just have fun and enjoy your day, Birthdays come once in a year, So spread the joy with a loud cheer once again very very very happy birthday and keep collect blessings take care

Glaxy

Ana

Many Many Happy returns of the day Shantannu... πŸ˜Š
May Your Birthday Bring You lots of Luck,  Love and Fame  
I started watching D3 for its uniqueness of being a dance show but then i saw u and ur amazing talent both as a dancer and as an actor. different from all TV heroes we have now. 
Miss watching u on screen

God bless u be happy and keep smiling πŸ˜ƒ

On your birthday I wish you all happiness success  you deserve.
Enjoy your day πŸ₯³
ANA

Vibhuti

Happy Bday Shantanu

We TanHanians always love you and we miss U , Hope to see U in a better place and vwry happy!
Hope u stilll remember us 
Stay Happy always

Vibhuti

Prateek

Shantannu Maheshwari,

Wishing You a very very Happy n Enjoyfull BirthDay..Thanks for giving such a wonderfull n Deep character of Swayam..Thanx for making alive the character of swayam with ur hard work and ur dedication towards ur profession n Dance..Though as a male mentality i had never liked any male protagonist from any telivision Show,But u are very very different one,who makes me follow or i can say bind me with ur Character of swayam as well as Shantannu,(Both from real n rill Life)..So just keep it up..U are brilliant actor,Amazing Dancer and most above a beautifull Human..So May God bless u with all the success n happiness in life,may ur all dreams come soon and u may achieve all ur destinations..

Just keep it up ur Hardwork,ur talent,ur determination and ur spirit,U will surly achieve ur Goals..God Bless u Dude

Happy Birthday Once again
Enjoy n have a Big Blast

Prateek

GlamourousPearl

Mr.Shantanu Maheshwari,
<3 ...Many Many Happy Returns of da Day... <3
me not jst a fan for ur dancing n acting skills...bt for da person u r...da humbleness in u shows how good n true u r...
keep smiling,
keep rocking,
keep ruling our hearts,
U hv a long way to go...HAPPY BIRTHDAY...once again
(hv been thinking over again n again...how to wish or to write sumthing dat completely justifies Shantanu...bt me speechless man...dis dude is something beyond words can xplain...)

PS:image credits to their rightful owners n makers...dis two pics hit my most fav edits of Mr.Admirable...😊

Sunvad

A big Happy wala birthday to the most handsomest n humblest guy on earth! πŸ˜ƒ

Shantanu Maheshawari, the guy who stole millions of hearts as Swayam Shekhawat the lover boy on D3 πŸ‘ An awesome dancer, who leaves us gaping at the energy and moves in his dance. Who makes us go "Awww" as the lover boy of his siren😳 Makes us blush as Majnu boy πŸ˜³
Always maintains respect, gratitude and humbleness to his mentor πŸ‘ and Also does a lot of masti off screen πŸ˜† Makes us smile with every presence of his πŸ˜Š Watching him on/off screen is pure bliss πŸ˜‰

1 can go and on praising him, but cutting short for now, we wish u Shantanu Maheshwari
A very very very happy happy wala birthday!!! πŸ˜ƒ Have loads of fun and may god bless you in the years to come πŸ˜ƒ
We love you <3 n will support you no matter what you do :) Good luck n stay blessed :)
Your ardent fans,
Vadhana, Shashni, Ronak, Fatema n Harshita πŸ˜Š

sweetydiyafrien

πŸ₯³πŸ˜Š

MANY MANY Happy returns of the day

HOWEVER YOU DECIDE TO SPEND

THIS VERY SPECIAL DAY,

HERES HOPING
IT TURNS OUT TO BE

JUST RIGHT IN EVERY WAY !

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y 2 UUU

ksgrulesno1

Happy b'day shaan god bless u.you are a shaandar dancer /actor & hope u get more of success prosperity & fame u reminds me of old Karan Singh grover of dill mill gayee times u r almost @ par with KSG.you r my 2nd favourite after ksg.sorry shaan but no one can take KSG'S place but you r also right up there love vrushika too love vrushan .Happy b'day once again keep rocking best dancer in tellywood

piyu1990
Happy Birthday Shantanu. πŸ˜Š
The most humble and talented actor I have ever come across. Moreover you are a fantastic human being, who always thinks only about others nd is so humble nd down to earth. . Proud to be a fan of you Shantanu. Just love d way u r. may you receive all the success you deserve and happiness throughout your life. Have a sweet day with your loved ones. Wishing you a beautiful and successful year ahead!!
Keep rocking, keep smiling nd once again Happy Birthday.

Edited by -Araina- - 10 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
I would like to thank the mod's Shruti, Ahaana, BP and Araina for being patient with us and handling the whole thing really well  . It's not an easy job to handle two fandom and you guys did very good job , I appreciate your effort .😳