Jodha Akbar Written Update 3rd March 2014,Ruq starts her moves

PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Jodha  Akbar  WU 3 3 14

Jodha comes to her Hojra in front of Krishna and cries why Sujamal Bhaisa  became like this  and when Moti asks her she tells what Jalal told her and tells her SH(Shahenshah) wants revenge and thinks SH will takes blood for blood . Moti says ask SH but Jodha says no. Moti  tells that Rajvanshis don't attack on the back of people and Jo says I know she is sad that she cant stop  SH as he is her husband and cant stop him from killing Sujanal  Bhaisa as he attacked Mewat and killed SH relatives. She feels her loyalties lie with SH

Adam Khan scolds his persons why they are still looting and indulging in dacoity and he says give some money as we don't have any  regular income so what they can eat and for all Adam send his person to spy on dacoits and don't let them indulge in dacoity and tells his person to follow him and see that if he goes out of the way he should kill him. Shareef comes and rubs Adam in the wrong way and warns him to take care of his work properly otherwise he will loose this post also like Malwa Subedari.Adam also gives as good as he gets but Shareef says its a matter of time when he will regain everything.

Jodha is sad and  Hosiyaar says  he will help her and gets Hukka  but Jodha refuses Moti and Jodha says she does not smoke as it is harmful to health, All begums come and congratulate Jodha and say they believe she will do justice to all . Hosiyar is surprised it never happened in Harem this way.

SH comes and all go after wishing him and Jalal asks why there is no laughter on her lips and  is it because of Sujamal. Jodha says you are doing your duty. SH says I cant stop that as it is politics. He says when you will be incharge of harem  then you have to arrange all my time and  pleasures with whom I will spend time and decide the Begum  Jodha says she wont do all that and Jalal says Ruq used to do that and teases her further if any bandi will talk to me then you will feel jealous and Jodha says she wont arrange that nor  she will feel jealous😆 and Jalal says when I used to talk to Ben I saw you were jealous she is thoughtful

All army is ready and Jalal says Adham to help Peer Mohammad in regaining Malwa and keeping it safe and Jalal says TC and see no one attacks Malwa and MA tells Adham this is the chance for you to show your bravery and get your subedari back. Jalal sends Peer Mohammad  go and attack and get back Malwa look after Malwa.

Jalal asks Agta sahib to find out news from Mewat and he wants Sujamal dead or alive and Mewat back in Moghul regime.

Hosiyar hides and  comes to Ruq and tells her everything  and asks her why she hit so hard Ruq says so that it appears  real  and when she hears many begums and Bandis are with Jodha Begum but Ruq says she has a plan and tells Hosiyar all in mute what to do and he praises her for her plan Ruq is happy with her plan so that Jodha will fall down in everyone's eyes . She asks him to go stealthy so that no one sees her and Ruq is pleased.

Barmal says the situation is against us we have to be careful and one of the  advisors says we have planned  everything but he gets a message that Mewat is taken over by Sujamal and two Mughals killed  are SH relatives . Bharmal thinks he will take action before Sujamal spreads his wings far as they are Mughal Mansabdars.

Jodha singing Hey Manamohana praying upset and tearful  asking why he forgot her Kanha .All Hindu bandis find Krishna idol in their rooms and think Jodha Begum kept it and thinks no one got  to pray so far and thank Jodha Begum in their rooms. MA is doing Namaz  and the precap scene  MA scolds her Bandi this cant happen in Moghul  empire no one has this right  and what if SH knows  then whoever did it will be taken to task and punished  and thinks she will try to get to the bottom of this and how all these idols came.All Begums are angry that  it is against Harem rules Jodha did this even before the elections. and Ruq is happy that now all the Begums will be against you and you can never  beat me.

Precap Jalal is very angry and says who did this as it is against rules of Mughal empire and Ruq says this will be done by someone who gains and who  else but Jodha  Begum and Jodha looks at Ruq in surprise and anger

TC Bye

Edited by PutijaChalhov - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the Written Update
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for d written update
Surish thumbnail
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ruks it to overconfident, this was a stupid move and one that will most likely backfire big time.