Now geet has to work for kc
Maansi n maan
They always come face to face
N maan couldnt stop remembering geet seeing maansis mannerism
nice part
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
geet dont want work in kc but ram was happy get the deal yash and his wife scene was awesome lovely update
DishaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting waiting
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
awesome ud
geet having no option 
as ram ready to finalize
the deal and its fr their
benefits but geet afraid
to face maan 
adi assure hr but 
she is not in peace

DishaMG thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting
geetmerly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
excellent update dear

raam is happy
Geet not ready to work with kc...
poor adi trying all his best
we need maaneet togther

swapna.p thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update..
Waiting for next update. ..
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

note 

sorry guys could not able to update
got busy with sister marriage ,and after coming back.lappy went  to service 
will give update by tomorrow 
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART-50

Geet heart beats increased when she entered the khurana office. she was struggling with the .memories   .

Her marriage ..with maan ,her working in km..their closenss and misundersting..maan leaving her in the

train..she tried to control the tears which was coming out  . seeing raam near by  she tried to control .when she entered the

office , he saw adi was already there...adi was happy seeing geet , even when she signed the aggrement ,

he was not sure until she comes to office ,he  felt very relieved seeing her with Raam

Good morning uncle..sorry ..for taking liberty...

It is okay ..you are like my yash..you can call me uncle..today is first day.so I want to accompany my

daughter...she will see everything..i will just give her some suggestion and help..,she is very good at this work..

I know that uncle..

What ..how do you know that..

Adi ..gulped his slaiva..geet was staring  at adi, now what he will tell

Oh..uncle..you have forgotten, basing on your feed back..only I came to know  about the projects you have done..and the work.basing on that I know geet is very good architecture 

Ya I forgotten... .geet has many good ideas..,she is gem of person...

Papa now please .

Okay  okay..i will stop ...adi she does not like some one complimenting her ,

Okay geet come , I will show you your cabin ..and brief about ongoing projects and works

Every body settled in the geet cabin..and started to work

Adi so much wanted to talk with geet, but   could not get opportunity  because of raam .

The day passed  quicky ..

Adity will you come to our today, there is small get together in the house..today yash birthday, and I want  celebrate the occasion ..

Adi   do not want to miss the opportunity, he wats to see the family which is so close to geet

Raam introduced adi to everyone..everyone are happy and received him well

He was shocked seeing manasi..geet maan daughter..

Geet ye to...

Geet imeddietely..signed him  not to talk..

Adi immedaitley bend on his kness , and hugged mansi.. there were many  questions in his mind, but he knows this is not correct time to ask geet

He got a glimpse of seeing the bond  between geet and kappor family, he  saw how every one are adoring geet and mansi, she is like everyone pet,  even pari will not leave the sister,

He got confused when pari was calling geet as maa..

He left the place with so many question in his mind

When geet entered the office, the next day

She saw adi was pacing in the room ,

Kya bahi..what happned to you why you are walking so serioulsy..planning to morning walk here only,

Her words stopped in the middle when she saw angry face of adi.

The time when he saw geet getting down from auto, he could not control himself, the women who own a big company... having 50 percentage of shares in the company   leading a life like  this

What happened bhai , geet could feel the matter is serious, seeing adi eyes were moist ,

Geet I will talk to maan now itself, you are not  going to live life like this ,  atleast think about manasi , she deserves everything ,you are having everything, at your doorstep 

No, bhai..no you cannot do like this,

You promised me , that you will not tell any thing to maan

But geet tum manasi ko na insafhi ka rahe ho..tum ko nahi lagta hai ki..jo kuch vuse ke hak me, vo vuse milna chaheya..do not you think  manasi  deserves the best..she is a billionair daughter and you are his wife..you deserves the best dear, why cannot you understand that

Bahi you do not know any thing...

Then tell me the  reason geet , ye vanvas kis keliye ..idhar ..tum ise hua aur vaha maan vaise hai...aur tumhare beche me manasi ka kya kassor...

To kya karoo bhai..there is no way for me, all door are closed..apka friend ..., he told never to show my  face again to him.. vo kudh is riste thodiya ,mere pass aur koyi chaara nahi hai.. she narrated the inceidents ,how he snatched the mangalsutr chain from her , made her sit in train,,how she tried to sucide ,how she met yash..and then came into this family..

Adi became very emotional hearing all these things..

He hugged geet ..tears were coming from his eyes ..

You faced so much geet..you did not think about me,  

What to do bhai, vus halat me, I  was not in a position  to think 

But atleast you met yash and raam kappor ..he such a nice person. It was our luck that  you met yash in that train..

Bhai ..how is maan

Kaisa hoga..geet he is changed so much ...after  you left .he  became stone hearted ,and chopa episode made  him more , he went  into shell..

What happned bhai..

Adi narrated how chopra  ws behind the attacks, shiv had  died because of chopra ...,maan has taken his  revenge ..

Heaing shiv name from adi

Bhai Vicky kasie hai...where is he..i miss him so much

Adi immeidatley took his cell and showed the pics of Vicky

He is now studying in 9th class, in xyz boarding school

He is became so tall, his eyes are just like shiv

Geet became emotional seeing Vicky pic..

If maan would once listen to my words...vicky would be near me

Geet  where you are lost

Kuch nahi bhai ...

She do not know whom to blame , the  cause for her miseries, or the destiny which made her lost he parents at young age, and her sister  whom she loved so much, her destiny which was so cruel that  she  has to act as a wife to his brother in.law before her lover, her insecurities which made her not the reveal the true identity of Vicky ...

Next-Part-51

Edited by rsusmita - 7 years ago