Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
waiting susmiEdited by vrinda22 - 9 years ago
singh24 thumbnail

where is update...?

sriif thumbnail
awesome update... maan dint approach geet again misunderstanding them as family...
bhaskar160587 thumbnail
when r u updating? waiting for updated
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
NOTE 

SORRY GUYS I KNOW I HAVE DIS POINTED YOU ALL 
KIDS KA EXAMS CHAL RAHA THA 
THEN I WAS ON BED.. I GOT SEVERE BACK ACHE. DOCTORS HAD ADVISED COMPLETE BED REST SO COULD ABLE TO SIT AND GIVE UPDATES 
 ONCE I FEEL BETTER WILL  GIVE UPDATE 
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: rsusmita

NOTE 

SORRY GUYS I KNOW I HAVE DIS POINTED YOU ALL 
KIDS KA EXAMS CHAL RAHA THA 
THEN I WAS ON BED.. I GOT SEVERE BACK ACHE. DOCTORS HAD ADVISED COMPLETE BED REST SO COULD ABLE TO SIT AND GIVE UPDATES 
 ONCE I FEEL BETTER WILL  GIVE UPDATE 

TAKE CARE
sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Take care of ur self first of all
we will wait 
taahir004 thumbnail
Will be waiting 
singh24 thumbnail

Oh,, take good care dear..
  get well soon..😊
rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

PART- 48

Maan entered into his cabin giving instruction to the adi not to disturb him for few hours .

Adi could not understand what happned to this maan, why he suddenly left the maal without meeting any one which he never did before like this ..

Maan was trying to concentrate on the file which was before him, but the images of geet ,are flashing before him, her smile, her feeding the kid...a happy family...he could not bear this . 10 years ..have passed , in fit of anger he throwed the papers which he was holding...

No she is nothing to me..i do not care if she is married or not ,she does not effect me...

.adi  adi

Hearing maan words , he immediately went into his cabin

Adi arrange the trip to London..tomorrow..

Sir lekin..still there is   one week  time  for your trip..and here..you have  there are so many issues where your presence is required,

Adi could not understand why maan has changed his plan ,as per schedule he will be here for one week and set up everything and then go for London trip,and he knows once he goes there, it will inimum 2 months for him to  come here ,

Adi I think so you are cappabel  enough to deal these things, previously also in my absence you have handled ..

I know sir, but..

Adi it is okay I have faith in your decessions , and any way any problems, I will be in touch with you, any emergency I will come here, so you do no worry for it ,

Schedule all the important meetings tomorrow ,and arrange my trip by tomorrow 

With out any further discussion adi left the place, to  reschedule the meetings, he knows once maan has made the decesion he would not change..

Maan was heading towards airport,  before going, he finalized everything,giving charge to adi,

He  screamed at the driver when car came to sudden halt , at the same  time he   heard some crackling sound of of glass..the drive stopped the car seeing the ball and some kids running behind that ball,

driver came out the car, to see the what happpned to the car

sir I will handel you go inside the car,

seeing the kids , and the same girl..he know s if maan sees that girl, he will not tolerate her

but maan already came out the car

...He saw the same manasi , she looking so cute , with her shorts and big pliat ..till her kness, may be she gone on her mother...her hands were on her waist ,  and group of her friends , he saw some boys may be elder to her ...in that group ,

He bent down and took the foot ball in his hands , he saw the damage done to the car ,he glared at her

He saw her ..she was looking up and mumbled some thing in  her breath ..

It rembered something to her, even she does the same thing...no ..not again..with whose memories he was  running,away they are coming infront of him...no not again

He again came into into his msk mode ..

What is this, he pointed to the car...

Sorry sir..vo actually we are playing  foot ball, and..

I understood that ......

You know what damage you did..

By looking  at this car, we can anlaize that ..left side of fog light has been completely damaged ..the head light are partially damaged ..the whippers have lost it has to be replaced . with new ones .and being a jaguar car, the spare parts  are very difficult to get, and it is a very costly affair..she was  giving description as if she is replying to a teacher question..

The driver was just staring at her as she has come from other planet, a mere girl talking like his boss

Maan was amused seeing the girl talking like this

Stop it..bahut batmeez ho tum,   because of you my car got damaged and instead of telling sorry  for the mess you have created , you are talking nonsense I do not know what your parents have teached you, any way I do not have time to argue with you,next time I am going to deal with you , sying that he immediately shifted to other car, drove off from there..

Thank you babji you saved me too..i  know iam your fav beti hua na isliya...

manasi why you are  always mess  with him,

Pata nahi rishi..what happens to me, whenever he bring the topic of father, I cannot bear that ..i ends of fighting with him, I do not why babaji  always bring this  uncle before me..

Here in the  flight maan too lost in the girl talks...

Oh god why you are always bring this girl before...me I hate this banglore..i do not what is there is here..i always feel restless ..any way leaving this place for good..hope adi will take care of everything ...the flight took off,

Adi entered the conference room.  Builders and architects are waiting for him..today he has to finalize everything..

His  was shocked seeing geet in the  room,,at one second he could not relate any thing to her presence... how could she be here, the person who was besides her, he was same person who had contacted him  for the  contract...geet who is owner of this company sitting like others seeking contract  for working ..in her own company

He came back to his sense when his assistant called back..

He  gulped the glass of water ...

Geet was staring at adi..at one second she thought of running out from this place ..and  hide somewhere ..adi is here ..that means maan will also be...that thoughts gave shiver in her spines.  No..she cannot be here..she has to go form here ..dad.vo..me...what happened geet why you  are looking  so tensed  see do not worry we will crack this deal..i know your capabilities s..

.immediately her eyes searched for maan .at one second she wants to see him...she has seen so many times in tv , read  in magazines , how he will be ,what will be his reaction  after seeing her, but  adi surprised her by starting the meeting immediately  ..her thoughts came to break when ram told that they cracked the  deal, they are going  to work with  kurana constructions.

Geet all our problems are solved see, we are going to work with khurnan constructions ..i do not believe this ..see ..geet was looking at his face  she could not believe...her destiny had made her to face again maan..babji why it happens to me  like this every time .. whenever iam in crisis he will come as savior.. ...geet lost in her thoughts

Next-Part-49

Edited by rsusmita - 7 years ago