Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

PART -45

Adi felt very bad as he has to leave the kids like that, but he has to go as they are unintruppted phone Calls  from the client and maan ...

Mansi took pari to their hospital ...which is near ..by

Kya hau mansi...why you are holding pari in your arms..

Vo aunty  mamu hai kya ..ha na beta ..he is in rounds..i will call him...you  go to sir cabin ..ok

Je auty ..

Kya hua pinky why are gasping like that ..

Sir vo mansi , pari vo..apke cabin me hai ..

What happened ..

Sir pari is bledding ..mansi took her to your cabin..

Hearing those words, he immediately rushed to his cabin.

He saw pari glued to mansi..and masni  is triying to sooth her..

What happned mansi ..

Is is not her mistake mamu .it is my mistake ...because of me she got hurt ..

It is okay mannu...do not worry   vasibhi .. I know how naughty she is ..you only papmper her lot ..aur vusko bhi e adaat hai..har 2 mahine me stitches laga neka

it is only a minor , only 2-3 stiches lagega , so do not worry about it .he  was about to call piky, but she was already with the necessary things..

Mansi you go out sit  , I will give stitches .. to her ..

No...no papa.. I want mannu ...

Yash smiled , he knows how their bonding is , mansi and pari,..he made mansi to stand   near her ..pari  hold my arms okay..papa ek injection dege...okay there will no pain ..she tried to divert her by keeping  her in talks ..pari  you know papa is going to bring your fav ice cream ..she winked to yash

Ice cream ..no way ...why  should I bring ice cream .He quietly signaled pinky to bring the necessary things for stitching the wound

Mamu you should bring ..see  pari is asking since so many days .. you promised also...

Kyo kis kushi ..me..aj  e medal aga hai ..is leye ...I am not going to bring ice cream   this is final

Pinky was smiling hearing those words..yash is very good in handling kids..that s why he became one of the best pediatrician in the  city

I want icecream .i want ice cream ..papa when you are going fulfill the promise..

no..means no..already you got   stitches...now if yo get cold and cough and fever  this is not good for your health  okay ..

hearing those words ,  pari became very angry her small lips went in to o shape I know everytime you do like this only...

papa I am not going to listen, I want means, I want ...iam not going to listen..

she started crying .okay I am going to give ice cream but not today,some other day, when you get better

pari promise..

ha baba promise ..

his eyes turned towards mansi..

what mannu what you are thinking..kuch nahi mamu ..vo I am getting late..ghar jana hai..ma will be waiting ...

okay . I will drop...come...he took pari in his hands..

maan lost in   his meetings schedules...

khanna .. we cannot agree to this terms ..percentage  will be 30-70..you know what name we are having in the market...you are just  giving us land...but checking the plans and constructing the building everything we have to plan ..so this is final

Khanna do not want to lose this project..working with khuranna  mean opening to  lot of opportunities ...

Okay M.r khurana we agree to your terms and conditions ...

Khanna left the place finalizing the deal..

Adi..i want a office set up here..i want to have  details of  architect companies  here .. even the small and big company details ...search for office space here and ha make sure I  get a studio apartment  in theoffice .., I want to stay for few months here ...I will leave tonight ..come again in 2 days ..mean while you set up the office and fix  architect  and builders..soon I want to start the work here ..

Sir you are leaving today..

Hmm..

When anjali saw pari stitches ..she made the whole house upside down ..

How many times I told you pari do not run on the streets ...dekho  phir se stitches laga gar agayahai ..

Seeing her ma anger,pari glued to mansi ..

Mami  see pari teekh hai..app chit mat kijeyi..only 2 stiches ...

She sarted crying hugging pari..

Maami..please ..see everthing is fine ..app please do not cry see pari theekh hai...

Hugging her ...

Maanu ye kaisa..hua ...

Pari narrated her , how it happened and  how maanu has frighted with car uncle ..

Hearing this ..anjali  became scared ..why maanu ..why you frighted with him

Yash smiled  seeing anjali..she will never change . thoda pal me gussa thodi pal pyar .very sensitive ...especially towards kids..she loves them ,she takes care of mansi like her own ..he loves her and more than that respects her

Maami..please ..see everthing is fine ..app please do not cry see pari theekh hai...aur muje kuch nahi hoga ...

At the same time geet and yash entered the house, seeing them pari rushed towards her ..

Next - Part-46

Edited by rsusmita - 7 years ago
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maansi took pari went to hospital .yash was carefully caring pari .so cute pari didn't leave maansi both are cute angel in house geet was shocked pari condition pari mother too maan want shift for his project so soon maaneet meet lovely update waiting for next updateEdited by envi - 9 years ago
mauaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful 👏Edited by mauaa - 9 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
superb update di
mansi and pari soo cute
so maan gonna stay here...
eagerly waiting for maaneet to meet...

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Pari & Mansi are best sister..All love two cuties..When Maan & Geet going to come face to face...
gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice uodate waiting 4 next part
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous update..Loved the way Maansi stood for her sister and teaching Maan the traffic rules..
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
nice part
manu took pari to hospital
yash handled the kid very well
maan shifting here
so geet n mansi meet will be often now

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice update