Kaki/Maasi's cruelty-she invites death to her own home..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well the woman is outright cruel. I am not even gonna question her blackness after the way she was shown in Rudra's past..
but this time she has crossed another limit actually.

She heard Paro telling - "Rudra told her own r searching for her to KILL HER" she heard it word to word.

Then she knew what Sumer said about people searching for Paro. 

And what does the evil woman do? In her need to thwart Rudra she doesn't care that she might be inviting death to both Paro & Rudra by her unveiling attempts on Paro!

She knows that this marriage is a charade, so cannot she see that she might be asking to have blood on her hands.

I wonder if she even thought that she might be inviting death to her own home, cz Rudra is a BSD officer and whether she likes it or not he is an officer of the law and if she heard he was protecting someone's life that woman should have a brain to understand that its too dangerous to meddle with to just have the upper hand in some petty kitchen politics!
Or she is jsut too evil and thus hopes that even if by death of Paro & Rudra they will be out of her way..

I wonder if one of her sons getting hit by a bullet that will be flying around will get her to her senses! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ipkkndmoments thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree about her grey shades...she wants Rudra and his Dad out of the mansion, at no cost, but it makes one think is that mansion worth that much to her? To kill as innocent girl who has been trapped πŸ˜•
I hope Sumer or samrat gets shot in the leg or arm.. Then she will come to her senses.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: ipkkndmoments

I agree about her grey shades...she wants Rudra and his Dad out of the mansion, at no cost, but it makes one think is that mansion worth that much to her? To kill as innocent girl who has been trapped πŸ˜•

exactly! its not about some petty tu tu mein mein here! its about life and death n she plays with it AFTER knowing about it! πŸ˜‘
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: msin

I hope Sumer or samrat gets shot in the leg or arm.. Then she will come to her senses.

exactly! i was hoping for that too, maybe that will teach her a lesson for this once at least!
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: msin

I don't want that to happen. Then she'll blame Rudra for inviting trouble into her home if anything happens to her sons.
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Actually I hope it is she who gets shot. Tired of listening to her mouth, even though I don't understand the language.😑  Edited by bolt - 10 years ago
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

exactly! i was hoping for that too, maybe that will teach her a lesson for this once at least!

no worries then she will comeback with her cursing game...she will curse rudra in long way...
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moumimon

no worries then she will comeback with her cursing game...she will curse rudra in long way...

i guess.. hoping for that woman to learn anything is too big an expectation lol.. she will find a way to put that on Rudra & Paro tooπŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very true, this is the height of petty mindedness and greed ... in her eagerness to throw Dilsher and Rudra out of the haveli, she doesn't think twice before meddling in state concerns. What a stupid woman! 
Not that Rudra is following too much of state protocol in keeping Paro prisoner, but at least he is doing it with BSD knowledge and approval. πŸ˜‰

Mohini will be well served if she loses one of her sons in the battle ... or at least they get injured and she should know it is her fault, she invited it.