Madhubala TVT Thread 6 *Week 16 TVT 2.9 (0.1 Drop)|DT NOTE p.98/ 136] - Page 103

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: abba12

It's not the only track with negativity in mb .. I think it's much cvs thinking that we r fools to accept any track ... I think it's enough of this show now

Agree...the show has reached its end
-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Enough have been said and done in this Thread with reagrds to who is better, who sank the TRP, Who increased the TRP, who is doing what, all sorts of blame games, personal attacks, mocking, instigating, name calling and so on. Despite the previous DT notes, members still seem to have lacking civil discourse whilst making comments and are plainly making this thread a Fan war zone rather than a courteous discussion hub for TRP. 

Please be aware that the MBEIEJ DT have welcomed civil discussion and speculation on TRP in this thread. If you see anyone breaching the rules in the thread, please do not retialaite and snowball the issue further! Instead make use of the "REPORT" button.  As soon as the Dev Team comes online they would take the necessary action. 

Finally, appropriate actions shall be taken against members who have failed to abide by the forum rules. Additionally, Members are requested to acqauint themselves with the ammended rules of the Forum (ATTN: Revised Madhubala Forum Rules And Guidelines -MUST READ).

Regards 
MBEIEJ DT 

Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: VildanaROSID

In MB S1, the trps was good since DD was there, so what happen trps goes down they finish s1. Start S2 not well trps, but yaar when this serial haved better trps.  Ok some fans are to much I mean they get serials like a real life so ok beacuse of fans VD is back. Whats happen now, before everytime I come here see guilty for trps are AK I mean GU. So what now we dont have to much AK in serial, still trps are down ? Wait where is king of trps ? Who is come back in serial for that. ðŸ¤£

Second reason no romance, what kind romance you want Madhu to play with him, or look cartoons, or drink milk ðŸ¤£ I mean still he is VD where are trps ? The reason still this serial have some trps are DD, if DD leave then trps will go more down. 

And you guys always here attack as everyone must have thinking like you all ðŸ˜•

Still this serial have one name MADHUBALA thats means DRASHTI, if somone said that VD is biggest reason of this serial. So please cvs change name in Comedy nights with Raju.

if DD made season 1 trps good then why cudnt she do the same for season 2?? GU ho ya VD but Dd ko constant hai na show mein...now she has good screenspace, strong char to fight AK n save a abla helpless Raju and lots of dialogs to say...then whats the bloody problem??

season 1 mein to she was doormat but ab to doormat nahi hai na?...so even that excuse is not there
christobelle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

if DD made season 1 trps good then why cudnt she do the same for season 2?? GU ho ya VD but Dd ko constant hai na show mein...now she has good screenspace, strong char to fight AK n save a abla helpless Raju and lots of dialogs to say...then whats the bloody problem??

season 1 mein to she was doormat but ab to doormat nahi hai na?...so even that excuse is not there

ahaaan i agree
it was rk the superstar's uniqueness n the sizzling chemistry of vishti which lead the show to success

giving no space for raju only MAHAN JM fighting ak ...what is the results only "babaji ka thulu"

the reality is that madhubala has MAHAN n rk or raju as WEAK never worked for this show
while rk was strong ...mb was strong...

let them show raju has strong...then see the trps
Edited by christobelle - 10 years ago
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I guess u ppl want TRP thread to get closed forever. ..
Kaayko Itni Chillam Chilli Kar rahe ho sab...Accept that MB touched High TRP only bcz of DVD thats it and if TRPs are low the  actors are not to be blamed. ...So here story execution is to be blamed...!!

Just take out Rish or Bala from RishBala then see how show performs...You people have to accept that DVD made thus show superhit *Seedhi Baat No Bakwaas*

Why dont u ppl create a Thread where u all can fight and pull each others hair..But please for godsake stop fighting here in TRP thread...!!!
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Why wont you guys stop fighting??You want this thread to be closed forver!!??
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Kaayko Itni Chillam Chilli Kar rahe ho sab...Accept that MB touched High TRP only bcz of DVD thats it and if TRPs are low the  actors are not to be blamed. ...So here story execution is to be blamed...!!

Just take out Rish or Bala from RishBala then see how show performs...You people have to accept that DVD made thus show superhit *Seedhi Baat No Bakwaas*

Why dont u ppl create a Thread where u all can fight and pull each others hair..But please for godsake stop fighting here in TRP thread...!!!

I also agree with you.
silent.desire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

Kaayko Itni Chillam Chilli Kar rahe ho sab...Accept that MB touched High TRP only bcz of DVD thats it and if TRPs are low the actors are not to be blamed. ...So here story execution is to be blamed...!!

I don't think you should make second thread after this get close. No one will discuss nicely.

Anyways for everyone's information keep fighting as much you want because I had reported this thread the mod will look here again.
EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Chakku-haan directors,writers sare mar gaye the uss tym n only one persson was behind d trps .lolbe it dd or vd.lol...i just cant cant understand why we dont give credit to writers just becoj they. Are behind. The. Camera .
PRATHA1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

http://www.indiatellytalkies.com/trp-tvm-ratings-week-162014/
As per above link MB TRP is more than RR & Bani.

Edited by PRATHA1 - 10 years ago