Madhubala TVT Thread 6 *Week 16 TVT 2.9 (0.1 Drop)|DT NOTE p.98/ 136] - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
My poor dears you guys are still arguing if these same TrPs had risen he would have been screaming off of the top of his lungs it was because his God VD! But now that they have dropped VD has
Noting to do with it! No point arguing here!
FatehTejo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

My poor dears you guys are still arguing if these same TrPs had risen he would have been screaming off of the top of his lungs it was because his God VD! But now that they have dropped VD has
Noting to do with it! No point arguing here!

Belivie me dont know why I still arguing with that person, since seems some persons can take the truth. And in this way they show to us angry. 
So peace to all ! DD rock, and she will always ROCK ! You can hate her, but you cant ignor her. Proud DD-ian.
Edited by VildanaROSID - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: JOHNdaCENA

Lol ur deeyvaaah entered when show was already above 2.2

Vd entered when ur Deeewyvaaah had spoiled the show together with GU

When Vd entered he was only shown for 2 minutes then ur deeeyvaaah carried on with her bashan for the whole episode

I tuned saw Vd n when ur Deeyvaaahs bashan was shown i had no option rather than changing channel
#ROFL
Now obviously ull deny the facts nah hahaha

Ofcourse it has nothing to do with him even though he has been here for three weeks now! Even if TrPs drop after Gunjan leaves blame him. Nope blame Sultan who has been gone for months.

Originally posted by: JOHNdaCENA

Nah ill blame MADOOO whose carrying the whole show on her shoulders

Plz do! She is the only one in the show! VD isn't how at all! Never mind the ratings were actually better were actually increasing when he wasn't shown! Why did he have to be so humble and reject his so called bwood offers for the show! 😭
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Deewangi

Bola tha na..you will deny!
How pointless this is...lol and keep being #delusional

magicmaker ne toh show ko jala ke dhua bana diya hai...
aur fans ko aise jaladiya ki aaj tak saare vampire ki tarah sane logon ka khoon pi rahe hain !

haye very phunnny😆

Lol magicmaker is hardly shown ... 15mins of the episode r dedicated to MADOOO... So basically Madoo played by pwincess show ko dhuaa me badal rahi hai
Yup and everyone else is there 24-7!! Especially Madhu and Ak they never leave the screen! It was Madhu who threw leelawati in the pool and than got throw in herself!
JOHNdaCENA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Drashtifan4ever

Plz do! She is the only one in the show! VD isn't how at all! Never mind the ratings were actually better were actually increasing when he wasn't shown! Why did he have to be so humble and reject his so called bwood offers for the show! 😭

We too arent happy abt him taking this good for nothing show ... Trps were dripping even when he wasnt there from 2.4 to a 1.7 i guess during abla louu track
simply.meghana thumbnail
Reasons why:
- lots of Domestic Violence 🤢
- helpless leads 😡
- namaard and leelavati
- JM clueless about true identity of parents because mahan dida didn't want her life to be ruined
...look what happened now👎🏼

- the whole 20 year leap in general...what did they get from killing Rishbala?
NOTHING BUT NEGATIVITY FROM FANS😡
...which resulted in more TRP drop

I just want the show to execute a good track for once or end the show 😔

TrPs were rising from 1.6 to 1.8! As ther love story gradually built! But TrPs king and they sky rocketed to 1.4 the highest ever! And we will always wonder what made him take a good for nothing show when he was supposedly flooded with offers!
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It's not the only track with negativity in mb .. I think it's much cvs thinking that we r fools to accept any track ... I think it's enough of this show now