vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Just loved it.
I loved d depth u gave to laila.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

girl do u have vision in to the future and to actually have a better vision than the makers!? 😲
OMG!! today's episode looks like a much diluted version of this superb amazing update!! wow!!

i am speechless!!!

custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
After reading about Laila, I feel sorry for her instead of hatred. She has gone through so much but none understands it. Laila's point of view was wonderfully written. Wish the RR guys could read this.
jisa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
freaking awesome...!!!
u pictured laila in a wonderful way...commendable...!!!

Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for this finally update. It's brilliant. I'm happy that you gave Laila a back story as someone who harmed Paro, not that she hated her but for her hatred towards Rudra and his betrayal. Thank god, Paro and the twins are safe. Edited by Sidda8 - 10 years ago
FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Napster thank you for this lovely series I never got to comment given my constraints but wanted to let you know I have loved and cherished every OS and the one that resonated so much in me is Possession Tomorrow The way you have described the daily routine of Paro was something that I connected with and her every move brought to life the domestic serenity Not that the others did not but this was something that stuck with me since in many ways i am like her in my own routines of bringing serenity to my house Gosh i hope you do get what I am trying to convey
You have a wonderful way of conveying a story and it reaches the heart and for a Grinch like me it is something 😊
mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i have to agree with you on the charecter here of laila..i have not seen the RR show..but i just read your story and i do loved the portrayal of Laila...why is that he could overlook the 8 years devotion of Laila in a moment ...was it because she hid it well from him in the fear of loosing him ..and still lost him...she is right in her way of seeking revenge on rudra for the sadness  and loss she suffered...
Payali09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Napster!  Why do keep doing this?  I think I have an idea of which way you are going with a future update and then when I start reading it, it's like I have been hit on the side of the head and left with little cartoon birds doing swandives around my head.  😲

Completely agree that at this stage, Laila is one of the least developed characters with the most potential.  And even though the CVs have shown a glimpse of the chaos she can cause it was so great to read of the chaos that PaRud has caused to her and her psyche.  Such beautiful detailing of how and why she did what she did.  How Paro was only a faceless entity...a realization of her deepest fears that Rudra had assured her for so long would not ever happen as he was a heartless monster.  So Laila dealt with her fear as she felt best, punishing the one who made her fear come true ->  Rudra.  She loves him, she hates him...all of her is wrapped up in him.

Wanted to read more of PaRud and their babies but I'm hopefully that the tiny peek you let us have in this update is the teaser for a full picture in a later story.
_SilverLining_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This part once again reminded me of the immense potential RR had, with its very different set of characters and storyline. But alas, due to reasons unknown it all fell prey to the age old kitchen politics and cliched tracks.
How beautifully ur thoughts echoed mine when you brought out the layers in Laila's character! Her pain, her anger, her jealousy, her exact thought process - it was all so beautifully portrayed. The way I'd wanted it to be shown In the show-before all my fantasies were wasted down the drain and her character just became one of those ruthless vamps with a one track mind to destroy everything that comes in her path without rhyme and reason.
Thanks for giving that track some closure. Love u ❤️
Once again I'd like to repeat that line I told you before in another OS of urs - Why aren't you the CV yaar????Edited by _SilverLining_ - 10 years ago
Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Superb TS 👏 Edited by Javeria3991 - 10 years ago