Okay i will pm her.
Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
You guys need to pm me the entire thing dont put it up anywhere ðŸ˜³
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

HI!

TM please remove the member names from Team Asad who have quit from here and our CC

It will be easy for us existing members

Thank you

Koeli thumbnail

Aayega na laut ke samaa yeh suhaana, rakh diya kadmon mein dil nazraana, qubool kar lo...

Enjoy this song, conveyed from Asad to his beloved Zoya:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9YE-4_PO9U

Asad wasn't so sure if Ms. Farooqui would come, she had been peeved at him the night before for scolding her eating habits once again. He'd left her a message and asked for her to meet him at midday. Today was a special day. The biggest day of his life when he'd finally tell Zoya Farooqui that he loved her and both their lives would hopefully change forever after today. Mangalpur. Mangalpur had changed everything for him. It had made him open his eyes to what he'd been blind to all along- his love for a certain musibat magnet.

Doubt entered his mind much of last night and this morning that she'd be receptive to what he'd planned for her today but he shrugged it away as nervousness. He saw the softness in her features when she looked at him, even when she was irritated with him, he knew. It gave him the utmost hope. And they may not have said the words but he knew it was there in her eyes always.

"I'm here, Mr. Khan." Ms. Farooqui came walking out of her room in a bright pink, long-sleeved t-shirt and jeans. "I . . .uh . . . woh actually Ms. Farooqui . . ." She gave him a stern look, "What actually Mr. Khan?" she asked, hands on hips. He gathered his thoughts and said, "I have something planned for today." He saw curiosity light her face and she asked, "What?"

"Uh . . . a scavenger hunt. At the end, is something special."

Her whole face lit up and he couldn't help but smile, "Scavenger hunt? Allah Miya, Mr. Khan, I'm so excited."

He smiled and took out a piece of paper from his pocket, "First clue." He said and she walked forward and took the paper from his hands and started to read.

"A shayari?" she whispered and looked at him in appreciation, "Not bad Mr. Khan."

All day Asad trailed Zoya as she put his clues together from the shayaris that he'd taken forever to come up with until it led her there. That last location where it all came together. He watched as she read the last clue, reading out loud,

Wo ek khaas pal tha, jahan do dil khile the

aapki manzil wahan hai, jahan hum pehli baar mile the...

He watched her ponder and then when it clicked. Finally it was time to tell Ms. Zoya Farooqui what was in his heart and what he no longer intended to ignore. He smiled and headed off to the final location.

Asad stood in the dargah where he saw Zoya for the first time, her beauty, the pain that etched her delicate features and had drawn his attention and made him unable to look away. She'd been a vision that caught him by surprise and stole his breath. "Mr. Khan?" He snapped back to the present at the sound of Zoya's voice. "Mr. Khan, this is the last clue. X marks the spot?" He nodded and he pointed her in the direction of her prize. She gave him one last look before she slowly walked forward and picked up a small jewelry box, she gingerly opened the box and within the velvet interior of the box was a necklace.

She picked the delicate chain from the box and dangling from the thin chain was a conjoined AZ' pendant. He heard her audible gasp, "AZ . . . Asad and Zoya?" she looked at him and he saw tears fill her eyes and he nodded. She looked away and then back at the necklace, "Will you put it on for me?" she asked and he nodded, brushing her hair off her back and over one shoulder, he draped the necklace around her neck and stepped back.

He saw her look at the box in her hand and her brows furrowed. She dug her fingers back into the small box and pulled out a piece of paper, "Turn around," she read out loud and when she did, he was on his knees in front of her. She gasped loudly, her palm going over her mouth. "Mr. Khan?" she said her words slightly muffled by her hand.

"Zoya. . ." he started, his voice hoarse with emotion, "Do you know why I brought you here?" She shook her head, her eyes swimming in tears, "It's special to me because this is where I first saw you and I think I may have fallen for you then and didn't even know it." He saw the tears track down her cheek. "We haven't always gotten along." She laughed, "Understatement, Mr. Khan." He breathed a laugh to and continued, "But something happened along the way and I don't know what you feel but Ms. Farooqui . . . Zoya, I love you." He saw Zoya break down completely and kneel before him, throwing herself into his arms and hugging him tightly, "I love you too, Mr. Khan."

Asad leaned away and held her face between his palms, "Really?" she nodded, "Marry me, Zoya." He breathed as he wiped the tears from her eyes, "Marry me and be my wife, my life partner, my everything, forever. Her tears continued to fall and she laughed, lifting her own hands to his face, "Yes." She said and that one word changed everything in his world, as he took the ring he'd kept in his pocket and slid it onto her finger where it belonged and where it would always stay.

"Today is the best day of my life Mr. Khan." Zoya whispered. He hugged her back tightly, knowing this was where she'd always stay, "Mine too."

You just witnessed Asad's proposal to Zoya, but it doesn't end here. Brace yourself to watch their journey from Mangalpur, to the proposal, to their engagement!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UrsECqtNDkw[/YOUTUBE]

Direct Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UrsECqtNDkw

^THANK YOU SNEHALOVEGURTI FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING VM FOR US

Thank you for taking out your time to embark on AsYa's journey with us- the journey of love.

Regards,

Team Zoya

CREDITS

STORY: CCLOVE

VIDEO MIX: SNEHALOVEGURTI

BANNER & TAGS: NISBAHX

BANNER TEXTURE: OCEANEYES

IDEAS: HEAVENLYBLISS, MSFAIRYCINDRELA, CCLOVE, NISBAHX, MASTERMIND, HALLYH, JAWRIA123

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
Koeli thumbnail
The proposal of love is often the most beautiful moment in a person's life. This beautiful moment is experienced by most people in many unique ways. This proposal is the proposal of Asad's love for Zoya and it is the moment when they became AsYa forever.

Love' is the lifeline which you grab with both your hands and never let go.

Months had gone by since he had met the love of his life, but those three magical words were still unspoken. His heart had skipped a beat for the first time when he saw the ethereal beauty at the mazaar. She had changed everything in his life, teaching him to smile, love, and live. She became his life and now she was going back to New York, leaving him shattered.

Asad always found faults in her but that one night had changed his perspective of Zoya. Under the moonlight, he saw Zoya, a daughter aching for her parents. Her tears had touched his heart for the first time and all he wanted to do was take her into a bone crushing hug, squeezing all the pain out of her heart. They argued, fought, laughed and cried with each other and during these moments silently entered and made a place in each other's hearts.

"There are no goodbyes for us.  Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart."

Zoya, who had come searching for her abbu, couldn't find him but had found a family in Asad, Dilshad and Najma. Somethings are better left unsaid and goodbye is one of them.

"Zoya, bacche he is your abbu, Allah will make sure when the time is right you will meet your abbu." Zeenat and Anwar wanted Zoya to return to NY.

Home is where the heart is and Zoya's heart was with her love, Mr. Khan. She did not want to leave but had no choice. She could see Asad's love for her in his eyes but being emotionally challenged, he never expressed his feelings. Zoya was a modern girl but even the ultra modern girl would like to be proposed by the man she loves and who loves her.

It was Zoya's last night in India. Asad paced in his room thinking of excuses to stop her, excuses, which were not required as his love would do. As a celebration of Zoya's stay with the Khans, Dilshad planned a family dinner. As planned, Zoya and Asad were left home alone by Najma and Dilshad. Zoya gracefully adorned an admirably gorgeous designer deep red and black embroidered net sari which captured the exuberance of her womanhood in full glory.  

"Humph!" she grunted, planting her hands on her hips.

"Now where could he...?" She glanced towards his room but the lights were off. She searched for him in the entire house and finally came to the back garden. She saw him there sitting in the dark.

"Mr. Khan, let's go we are getting late."

Zoya heard a switch being flicked. LED candles lit the route leading her to Asad. Every step she took a light turned on. In the lovely warm amber glow she saw Asad's smile and it warmed her heart. Asad took her to the table and there Zoya saw a miniature model of the Mazaar, the place where Asad first saw Zoya. Right beside it, she saw another model of the Mangulpur Forest, the place where Asad became known to his undying love for Zoya.

"Mr. Khan, what's all this?"

"You know what this is Miss. Farooqui."

"But I want to hear it."

"I ...wo...actually...I love... actually..."

"Kya Mr. Khan?" Zoya was miffed with Asad and was leaving.

"Chhoti chhoti baaton par takraar kiya karte the,

Chhup chhupkar hum aapko dekha karte the,

Pyar kise kehte hain ye hum jaante bhi na the,

Tabse sirf aapse mohabbat kiya karte hain..."

Zoya turned back with tears in her eyes and a smile on her lips.

"Miss. Farooqui, kya aapko meri mohabbat qubool hai?"

"Allah Miya! What's wrong with you Mr. Khan? Itni se baat kehne mein itni der laga di."

She pecked him on the cheek and whispered in his ear, "Qubool hai."

"So, soon to be Mrs. Khan, thoda romance karle?"

Feeling shy, she turned away from Asad but he encircled her waist and pulled her close.

"Hoton pe muskurahat aur

Sharm se nazrein jhukaaye hain,

Aap hi toh hai jo mera dil

Churaye baithein hain,

Kitni masoom, nadaan aur

Bholi hain aap,

Aapki  isi qaatil ada pe toh hum

Dil gawaan baithe hain..."

"Shampoo hai mera Sunsilk,

Shampoo hai mera Sunsilk bath soap hai Dove,

Miss. Farooqui bhi karti hai Mr. Khan se bahut love."

Zoya shyly lowered her eyes but Asad's eyes glinted mischievously.

He gifted her a necklace. It had gold charms; A key with teeth spelling Zoya, A music box with 2 linked hearts and AsYa engraved across them, Empire state building, Eiffel tower, Coffee mug, Running shoes, Handcuffs, A star, Miniature portrait frames of her ammi,her family, Khan family with Zoya and an empty frame for her abbu's picture. All charms were in miniature form but had humongous importance in their life.

Asad put the necklace around her neck.  For a moment he nuzzled his face in the fragrant softness of her neck, and then raised his head to kiss her. His lips met hers with tender pressure as her arms looped behind his neck and pulled him closer. They surrendered to an urge that they had suppressed for long.

The song Raabta started to play according to Asad's preparations. They slowly swayed to the romantic music, ending up lying next to each other on the hammock.

One more gift waited for Zoya. It was a compilation of all the shayris and love notes Asad had written for her but she had never seen. Asad read them to Zoya on her request. Slowly they drifted into sweet sleep in each other's arms.

"Hum saath hanse bahut,

Hum saath roye bahut,

Chalo mohabbat kare itni,

Saari umra pad jaaye kum,

Par kabhi ye na kahe hum

Ki hum saath jeeye bahut..."

Kissing Asad's forehead, Zoya began the morning with a piece of shayri. It was a new beginning of Asad and Zoya's eternal love and long life of togetherness.

The red shayri symbolizes Asad's words, while the pink shayri portrays Zoya's writings.
Asad's love for Zoya is passionate and undying. Zoya reciprocates those feelings with the same passion and love Asad portrays. Their story is an unique book of happiness, pain, and love. To symbolize those feelings, we present to you a vm of their beautiful moments.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcAnhyToPs&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]
Direct Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtcAnhyToPs&feature=youtu.be

Credits:
First Banner: --Mina--
One Shot: Chahanya
Editing of One Shot: tareyforever333
Second Banner: Chahanya
Video Mix: pancakes
Ideas: Chahanya, tareyforever333, --Mina--, pancakes, jeevika1234
Overall Submission: tareyforever333
Thank you so much for giving us the oppurtunity to participate in AsYa's Nikkah Celebration! We had a lot of fun in completing this first task and we hope you enjoy our creation!
Regards,
Team Asad

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
wow that was fast!!!
when do we get to see the marks?
Koeli thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

wow that was fast!!!

when do we get to see the marks?

Links already sent to the Judge...lets wait for sometime... expecting it sooner... ðŸ˜³
Avalanche. thumbnail
Wow Team Zoya! Your os and vm are excellent! Loved the song choice. Uska hi bana is one of my favorite songs. Good luck!
MochaQueen thumbnail
Thanks and same to you! ;)

For some reason those of us in UK are unable to see your VM. It's a pity! I wanted to see it :(