-AnKi Appreciation Thread #2- Raanjhanaa

FollowYourHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Heylllooo🤗🤗🤗...Welcome to the second ATdedicated to the celebration of a love story which is so simple yet so so so freaking soulfulll...a love story which has the power to rekindle the people's lost faith in the beauty and serenity of marriage... a love story that isn't about big and grand gestures but instead is about small lil gestures that speak so much more louder than words can ever say...a love story which tells us that love is often found in the quiteness and stillness of life's daily routine and such a love has the power to survive all of life's ups and downs...such a love would only grow and become stronger with time...such a love where two people met as strangers but slowly, gradually with the turn of time they started discovering each other and developing a weird sense of belonging from which emerged a relationship which is inexplicable...such is the beauty of the love story we wish to uphold and cherish through this AT...the love story of our Raanjhanaas,,,,, the love story of two adorable people whose mere thought brings a hundred jwatt ka smile on all our faces...the love story of Anand and Kittu...two souls who perhaps were destined since forever to find each other and and create the beautiful, magical force called love...Their journey has just begun...they have miles and miles to go and in those miles there would be several unthought of obstacles and hurdles but we all have this staounch faith that no matter what life throows at them, at the end of the day their love would guide them to choose the righ path, to make the right decission...
So guys with immense pride and utmost joy i present to you this AT which is a tribute to not just AnKi and their mesmerizing journey but also our way to say a big BIG Thank You to Vipul Gupta and Esha Kansara for working so deligently and honestly and sincrely for giving us our Anand Kittu magic...Hope this AT is filled with passionate discussions and debates on AnKi, and hope it becomes the platform to meet more and more like minded people and develop strong friendships that may last a lifetime...So raanjhanaaites are you all ready for this new adventure?...i certianly am...proud to be a Raanjhnaa lover...Raanjhnaaite for life!
Edited by FollowYourHeart - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

14th February comes every year with an overload of romance and love...but ask yourselves can there ever be an "overload" of love?...Many people are so cynical about this day, but is there any reason to be so? Is it really necessary?...I don't understand the concept of people degrading their "sanskriti" just because now they have the guts to profess their love boldly and openly?...Why is it that in our tradition and culture love and being in love is considered such a big taboo? Why can't our society give us the damned freedom to love freely and without fear and with utmost pride and dignity?...Life is so damn hard and messy ALL THE FREAKING TIME...aur itne tough aur competitive life main the only breathe of fresh air is these small little moments of love... so tell me whats the harm in taking out one day from all our busy, busy, damn busy schedule and just immerse ourselves in loving someone...in telling someone ki our life is better BECAUSE of them, ki without them we wld perhaps be lost, ki they COMPLETE us...?

Yes i agree ki love doesn't needs a day to celebrate but instead its a celebration of a lifetime and beyond...but aise toh even Diwali, Holi and all these religious festivals too shouldn't be celebrated coz even Bhaggu doesn't needs to be upheld on a special day or occasion, bhaggu aur hamara relation toh hamari ek ek breathe main present hai right?...but we do celebrate these festivels with pride right and why? Coz in these festivels we are gaain and again reminded ki good will ALWAYS win over evil, ki in God's abode justice will never be denied, ki if we have faith in God our prayers WILL be answered, these festivals are a way to rekindle our belief in that one power jisse kissi ne nahi dekha but still he is present in all of us as our strength, as our courage, as the light that helos us fight through the darkest possible time...

In the same way, Valentines Day is a way to just remember ki life main paisa, success is meanigless and what really, truly and actually matters is love...and love not just for a guy or a girl but for EVERYONE...for our parents who are the freaking face of God, for our brothers and sisters who are soulmates by birth itself, we keep searching and searching for soulmates but do we even realize ki God gifts us our soulmates in the form of our borthers and sisters?...Hell our siblings have one thing which we would not share with ANYONE else, hamre parents ka ansh, unka essence...they are part of OUR parents and hence by default they are part of OUR very soul since the very beginning...,for our freinds because friends and friendship is the freaking prayer of love...and finally for the love of our life...This is a beautiful day and all it calls for is a small realization on our part ki life without love is worse than death...so love, love freely, love with pride and don't be afraid to proclaim it...one moment of love has the power to wipe out a whole lifetime of miseries and pain and sorrow...so love and believe in the possibility of love, in the certainity of love...evne if you are alone never give up this belief that love is out there waiting for you to feel it right here inside your heart...

This is the theme of our new AT...Valentines Day...why? Because our celebrated couple had a beautifulll, beautifulll valentines, we all were expecting nothing, nada, zilch...In fact I toh had lost all hope and was so depressed that while all other couples are getting such grand moments on v Day, we have nothing to look forward to, but the stuff we got it was a total, total and utter unexpected wala surprise...and how special was it alll? It was damn, damn specialll...so yes this AT is a dedication to AnKi's VDay celebration and since the theme is V Day lets also have this much heated debate on whether V Day celebration is against Indian values or no...Would LOVE to hear all of yours honest opinion on this issue...AnKi's V Day celebration coming up in the next post...Dil tham ke baitho☺️
Raanjhanaites For Life

Anki's Valentine Live IThrough Caps 

AnKi's Happy Valentines Morning

AnKi At Mall

Happy Valentines Night

ViSha Interviews/Tweets
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Congrats For New AT 🥳
Snehal21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VIMAL89

Congrats For New AT 🥳

Congo... for your new color 😆 [IF Rockerz] 😊🥳
-Red-Rose- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wohoo..congo shongo  for new AT people!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
Ranjhannnaaa

@Vimal
Congo IF-Rockers Ji!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳
sorry guys...the front page isn't ready yet...give me some time I have a very busy and hectic week which wld finally end tom...phew...after that i wld sit and work on the front page...but isn't it epic ki we finished our first AT??...m glad mere aane se hamari AT ki speed bhadhi and we were able to finish almost seventy pages in a matter of just a month or so...ab chalo is AT ko bhi jaldis e finish karte hai...

Although the show isn't giving us much to go on with,,,,I mean the last three epis have been SO damn boring ki boriyat ke maare yawn bhi nahi kar paa rahi hoon...meri yawning bhi bore hogai epi se...😆...aisa nahi hai ki pahle show maind rama nahi hua, pahle bhi bohut drama hua but they were all so engaging but yeh drama toh its sir dardy...its so horribly written and enacted...yawn...they need to end this alreayd and they NEED to freaking give me my AnKi doze ASAP otherwise ANA be ready for our attack
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You @Snehal21 😊   Edited by VIMAL89 - 10 years ago