Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarBull thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
just read ur story on fb...so i search it here and thank god i found it...
i just love it...
lyk all tr and most of the vrinda fan,i also the same u did...thats why i lyk it soo much...the way u describe vd's feelng...awsome...
plzzz updt ASAP...and pm me...i'm waitng...
..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Super duper awesome...
Love vrinda's frustation...
Continue soon...
pls pm me...
skfirdous thumbnail
omg awesome storey👏
loved it
precap is intresting
update soon
pm me

taani.priya1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
THANKS TO ALL MY DEAR FRDS WHO LIKED IT AND COMMENTED IT. A THANK U FROM MY HEART

VRIMAR STORY--REALIZATION OF TRUE SOULMATE
part-2

After vri nda went he started crying and throwing things
He broke flower vases and cut his hand kaka came and scolded amar and dressed his wounds.
He stopped cryingand let down on bed and thought for some time then called vrinda...
He enquired about her reaching home safe and then joked with her said take ur beauty sleep properly so that neil fidaaa ho jayeee
And after talking with her stood in front of the mirror and laughed at himself and said u deserve it Kunwar amarjeet singh...
The way u treated her from the first meet how do u expect her to be with you she is great she came and stayed with u cared u feed u and she stilll loves u more than u love her.
And now its time to do something for her,,as I want to see her successful in life...
On the other hand vrinda cried her heart out confess that she loves amar and she will always love him to her mom
Her mom said to beleive in destiny but she also said she will not take charlie"s place and she will inform press that she loves neil and also she will ask neil to act for few days or month then they will break up And by the time amar will move on.
She will say neil the truth and also say she will stay alone through out life coz after knowing amar loves her she can't allow any one to come near her.
She started crying and slept and also was angry on amar that he has made a mess in both of their lifes and now they cant be together any more...
She will never let amar know that she still loves him.
On the other hand amar arranged himself and called THE REPORTER (REP-1) of a running media channel at night and requested her to come and that he wants to give a press release
He also called another reporter (REP-2) from some other sector who was always with him covering all their news..
He called charlie too
He talked with charlie and said that if she wants amar to be with her she have to leave glamour world and go back with him to bangalore and lead a normal life.
As a normal husband and wife.
But charlie denied
Amar said he knew charlie would deny coz she would not sacrifice her career as someone else can do for him.
Shakti left his frdship and went for dance came back when she found she can't do better but vrinda left the show whem she was at the peak of her carrier with a mutual decision of production house coz she understood they both were not comfortable with each other...
Then they both amar and charlie mutually decided and gave REP-1 and REP-2 the joint interview that things are not working out and they are breaking up ...it was the dawn of 14-02- 2014
Charlie went and along with her went REP-2
He asked Rep-1 to stay and called palkimam and cleared their differences and said her that she is her mentor and he respects her a lot
He called cine viestas and said he will fill the penalty but he is quitting the show called shann and said everything
He then gave REP-1 the bites that he is leaving glamour world forever
Within few hrs he is leaving mumbai forever
REP-1 went away and
Then shaan contacted her and requested her not to release the bite but the breakup bite was already released...and it created a great confusion ...some were sad and some were super happy...
Shaan said its ok but not his quitting show shouldn't be released...
REP-1 promised he will not release still shaan says
Here vrinda swtched off her mobile and was crying slept unaware of whats going on and on valentine's day morning went with neil to talk about their relationship...
Shaan contacted production house and asked 24 hrs to settle things and not to take steps
He called shakti to make amar quit his decision coz shakti was his frd but shakti denied saying she will not involve her self incraps and she already talked with pro duction that she will quit coz she has to go back to state for her carrier and for coreographing and african movieee...
She said amar is notstable in decision and supporting him mean s to stake her carrier
Shaan had no option he had to go to date with sneha he called her and said everything but sneha said its ok coz valentines day may come many but life doesn't give second chance and right now amar is most important...
She also said shaan thaT HE had wasted time with talking to shakti and charlie and production but he did not call the person who can stop everything and that's vrindaaa
But vrinda was un available shaan had no option and called sneha again but sneha said that when all of them left vrinda she was with her she has seen her struggling to smile and she know her all details she gave shaan neil's address and asked him to go there she will also come...
Shaan like a maniac drove their to neils flat their maid opened and the scene he saw he collapsed
He expected a valentine preparation but it was a plane drawing room neil consoling vrinda and vrinda's eyes red crying her heart out sayings she will love amar to the end of her life and she will stay alone.
After that shaan said ever thing to vrinda and now vrinda was uncontrollable niether shaan nor neil could stop her they couldn't even dare go near her she was almost unconscious she did not sleep properly for two nights
Sneha arrived hugged vrinda asked her to stay strong coz they have to solve the mess amar created
Vrinda wanted to meet amar
But sneha stopped her said it can wait but not the mess coz amar already have given statement to press and production
They planned... shaan and vrinda went to production and neil sneha went to REP-1
Requested her to give back the recording of amar quitting d3 ! ReP-1 went out of the way to give back she has been with both amar and vrinda and she will do it for them as frds
But REP-1 asked that tanha in relationship will be published by her an d sneha promised but sneha asked for a favor and neil planned it with rep-1 and released the break up video in that's day's sbs with heading break up on valentine day
Sneha rep-1 neil gave a naughty smile
Here vrinda and shaan had a tough time with production they were angry on amar coz of his tantrums and now shakti quitting again for her carrier and all this is effecting the show with loss oif trps and channel is warning cinevistas that they will shut down the show...
They pleaded vrinda to join d3 but they wanted amar to replace and bring salman as reyansh with a leap in the serial coz trp falling all wants vd back on show and on apole it came vri is more popular female actress of d3 she got more votes then was shaan and then vrushi and amar was fourth
Vrinda understood her importance and production house's miserable condition and now she forced production that if amar is replaced then she will not join the show even shaan threatened to leave the show...
Cine vistas head too laughed palki was there along with amita
Palki said the person who forced production to replace things according to his wish for the same person vrinda is argue ing
Palki said vrinda you love him right dear
Vrinda said no
Sneha arrived
Sneha said palkimam I said u in 2012 that amar and vrinda loves each other it may take time but they will realise
And sneha also asked to bring back vrinda as a dancer and for that sneha will train vrinda in her academy
Contact was siighned
It was evening seven they had a hectic day all was settled neil congra tulated her tanha left for their date it was almost end of valentines day but sneha was happy she said I am happy for a great break up of a show off love story and of a beginning of a pure love story
They left neil dropped vri nda in ama' s house
Vrinda came knocked she was in a red salwaar suit kaka opened and was crying he said amar is packing still have fever got hurt in hand
Neil said kaka I am alone come with me tonight in my house and don't worry about amar coz docter nurse, operation theatre, cook,caretaker, and lawyer all has arrived for amar he will be fine...
Vrinda went inside kaka went with neil vrinda closed the door and peeped into the kitchen and made two hot cups of coffee and in the waste basket she saw cottons soaked with bloods a drop of tear came from her eyes she loved amar but she knew now she have to be strong coz amar was broken in out and she was too angry she knew that amar created the mess and how tough she and shaan had too fight to clear it out and she will not give amar too win easily with the thought she went upstairs with the coffee...

IF U LIKE IT PLS HIT LIKE AND COMMENT

..Neha. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yipiee!
Me first..
Great story!
It was so emotional!
and amar! He's similar to rey! Always creating a mess! 😆 Edited by ..Neha.. - 10 years ago
princess_tara thumbnail
superb update
it really emotional
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

awesome story

loved it

so emotinal n heart touching

update next part soon

skfirdous thumbnail
wow awesome update
loved it
tanha are so caring towards vri
they are again in show
so emotional
update soon
StarBull thumbnail
lovely updt...
vri is so hurt...bt shaan and sneha give full support...loved it...
OMG! amar is quitng d3 and the city also...poor amar...
hope everythng will be f9 soon...
plzzz updt soon...
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...

amar messed up everything...

hope vd and shan sab sambhal le...