Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I don't understand! This happened over an year, almost 2 years ago! Why is this video coming out now? The discussion among these 4 people seems to have taken place recently. 
The guy looks remorseful and to give him a benefit of doubt, is this something that happened between 2 consenting adults in an inebriated state?  He is not denying that it happened but he is denying that it was forceful.  He looks handicapped - missing a hand. The said victim - Geetika - looks like quite an able lady. It is doubtful it was rape. 

Feel sorry for the wife. Assuming the guy has no other such allegations and he is otherwise an OK fellow, the wife should support him now especially since she has been used in this video. This is no way of bringing something like this to the forefront. 
One woman should not do this to another woman. The victim in this case seems to be the wife! If I were her I would fight this - probably in favor of the husband. The husband and wife internal equation - they can figure out later. She should not leave him at this juncture.  
Just my thoughts.  Seems like this Geetika female is suddenly coming out with this video - 2 years after the incident. She has called the husband and wife here and installed cameras. What are her intentions? It looks fishy. 
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She was the female lead of Atul Sabharwal's Powder, right? 
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

She was the female lead of Atul Sabharwal's Powder, right? 

YEP!! 
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jaysp

I don't understand! This happened over an year, almost 2 years ago! Why is this video coming out now?

Here is the answer...

Geetika claims that she was pulled in by Kapoor, and whatever happened then has left deep scars on her mind. "I cannot trust a single man. I cannot face my father, brother-in-law or any man who asks me out for coffee without feeling fu***ng jittery," she shouts out.

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
And then he makes films with social messages...Useless fellow !
But why did Geetika live with the 'scars' for 2 years? Fishy?

So this Aurangzeb director is her bf?😕
Edited by togepe30 - 10 years ago