Jolly LLB director Subhash Kapoor admitting2 sexually assaulting

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Tweets

1. Soumyadipta @Soumyadipta  

A hidden-camera shows Jolly LLB director Subhash Kapoor admitting to sexually assaulting a woman. Shocking https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMuYJkzocc0 ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@varungrover: Another Tejpal. Jolly LLB director confessing to sexual assault on hidden cam:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMuYJkzocc0
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMuYJkzocc0[/YOUTUBE]

NancyAjram thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
simply Edited by NancyAjram - 10 years ago
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The audio is really unclear. Can someone give a brief update?
chimchimcher-ee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Gawd! Those who make movies on morality are immoral. 🤢
fire_gun thumbnail

Originally posted by: eeyoretel

Gawd! Those who make movies on morality are immoral. 🤢

true ...thats hurts 
fire_gun thumbnail
other side of story

You can remain a mute spectator only till a point of time. Beyond that if you keep quiet, rather than neutral, you become a party to the 'crime'. As the first hand witness to the the evening on which Geetika Tyagi has based her allegations of molestation on Subhash Kapoor, both mutual friends introduced by me, and having been there with them 90% of the time that night, I need to put some facts on record.

1. Geetika's first narration to me of this incident, the day after it happened was not of sexual assault. To me it clearly sounded like something that happened between two people and there was no mention of an assault. Her first version was exactly same as Subhash's (consistent) version and her version changed only two days later when she alleged, in the presence of Atul Sabharwal, that 'force' was used. Even in that case she says Subhash stopped when she said 'stop" so where is molestation in it?

2. At 5 am, which must have been in the middle of the incident when she messaged me asking if I have reached home, and I called her back in response immediately, she very coolly told me " Subhash has woken up and he is leaving". there was no mention of the incident, forget force or molestation.

3. Previously, after 4 am, when Geetika's sister and her friend left and only me Subhash and her were left in that house, I asked her "should i wake him up so we can leave"'? and she said " No, its ok, let him sleep"

4. when I told her i want to go home she said "Ok, if you want to go, you can go". I obviously assumed she had no issues with Subhash's presence in her house and left.

5. All through our interaction over the 6 years, it was almost always Geetika who would initiate a meeting with three of us, (not related to work but just coffee sessions). Subhash never asked me to get Geetika along. So there is no way Subhash could have been planning anything that she alleges.

And why am I doing this? Well for the same reason that I told her "Had you even hinted of molestation, at 5 a.m. in the morning I would have been the 1st person to go with you to the police station"

https://www.facebook.com/danish.raza.71619/posts/10202500753673241?stream_ref=10
ablazedmelody thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Jolly LLB director accused of molestation; gets slapped by 'victim' on video

Ankur Pathak (MUMBAI MIRROR; February 19, 2014)

At around 3
 pm yesterday, Geetika Tyagi, who has acted in films like Aatma, What The Fish and more recently, One by Two, tweeted a link to a video. Seen in it is Jolly LLB director Subhash Kapoor and his wife, along with Aurangzeb director Atul Sabharwal. They are seen in the midst of a confrontation, apparently about Kapoor having sexually abused Geetika. Kapoor then says he is ashamed of what happened between the two, and is ready to face the consequences of his actions. "I don't know what to do," he says. In a heated exchange, Geetika claims that she was pulled in by Kapoor, and whatever happened then has left deep scars on her mind. "I cannot trust a single man. I cannot face my father, brother-in-law or any man who asks me out for coffee without feeling fu***ng jittery," she shouts out. While Kapoor's wife says their life is ruined because of the said event and her priority now is to safeguard her son, who will, by Kapoor's own admission, have to bear the stigma of his father's actions. "The kid has to bhukto what his Dad did," Kapoor is heard saying.

The video ends with a shrieking Geetika slapping Kapoor, an act she says will help her let go of the dark past even as Kapoor's wife helplessly sits by the table. "I'll probably heal myself after this. Just take care," Geetika says as she walks out.

When contacted, Geetika, after hearing us out, switched off her phone while Subhash Kapoor said, "I'm shocked to hear about this video just when I'm about to start my next film. I will talk to my lawyer and only then will be able to comment on this." He even refused to comment on the authenticity of the video.

Meanwhile, a friend of Geetika's, scriptwriter Danish Raza, admitted that he had introduced the two at a party at Geetika's friends place two years ago where the incident happened. "Subhash had more beer than he could handle and passed out. As I was leaving, I told Geetika to wake him up. She told me to go and said she'd take care of him. I left and the next day she casually told me how Subhash had got really emotional that night. She said that he had kissed her and so she kissed him back. But now her version is completely different," says a surprised Danish. "Had she told me that she was molested, I would have been the first person to go the cops. When this boyfriend (Sabharwal) came into the picture, her version changed. Where does forceful' come in here? Subhash didn't ask me to leave without him, Geetika did. I don't know her motives but I do question her intentions," he said.

However in the video, Geetika accuses Kapoor of manipulating Danish with an altogether different version. 
Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

If director is silent in font of her wife in that video then i guess allegations are true.🤢
And yet he makes films like Jolly LLB and going to direct Munnabhai 3

So video was shot to expose him?